Literotica Reunion Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluesmanii
Bluesmanii
10 Followers

By now, most of the invitees were again robed and the beach was becoming less hospitable as a breeze kicked up. Reluctantly, they all gathered the detritus of the bacchanal and repaired back to the beach house.

The showers were a hive of sexual activity as guys washed girls, girls washed girls, and Fallen washed his degenerate dog who had rolled in some fragrant excrement he had found. Why the fuck do dogs do this? thought Fallen as he combed through the dog's matted hair.

After showers, everyone gathered in the great room to talk, drink some more and, perhaps, check off their lists to tally who still remained untried. Promises to visit each other soon rang hollowly thoughout the conversations that Bluesman had tuned in. He knew that with very few exceptions, all would retreat back into their "respectable" lives and act as though this never happened. This was a feast. A well choreographed, yet freewheeling adventure that went from cybersapce to carnalspace in one glorious weekend! Tomorrow, they'd pack their bags, bid polite goodbyes, wish Manu and Laurel continued success with the Literotica site and go back online writing erotic fiction and trading jibes on the buletin board.

"Hey!" cried Dixon..."What do you think happened to Rodrigo after he left here.????"

Bluesman smirked, then offered his sardonic observation: "Maybe he went to the vet for VD shots!" It was to be the final laugh of the evening as they all paired off for a last night of sex and sleep.


The End??

Bluesmanii
Bluesmanii
10 Followers
12