All Comments on 'Litter Bug Boogie'

by Fredoberto

Sort by:
  • 163 Comments
hubbyhwhubbyhwalmost 6 years ago
So Were is the Loving Wives part?

In the story the wife cheats, the husband can't accept it and calls for a divorce... what a fucking bummer of a tale. Why is this story posted under loving wives who fuck other guys with their husbands knowledge and enjoy it in erotic detail?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another cheating wife story from england

The revenge part was a bit over done. Her cheating with swinging groups did not add up. Why would a normal women with brains even attempt such a sernario. Without a mask she sure would be discovered in some future encounter. His revenge seemed unauthentic.thats the way you wrote it !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It seems we have a new Shared Signe, calling itself hubbyhw.

It wants to rewrite how things are done and mold this category into its image, which is white wives getting banged by big black cocks. It/he/she/them are dick heads. This story was funny in places and enjoyable. 4 *s from me!

AMerryman

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 6 years ago
Excellent story

original and entertaining. One question though -- why haven't you deleted the moronic comment from "hubby...."?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nicely done, lad

As someone who can actually read and COMPREHEND what I am reading, well done. That line about the curry fart made me spit out my coffee! As other authors have stated, if the reader doesn't like the story you will gladly refund the purchase price,lol

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 6 years ago
Entertaining but killing the dog was uncalled for.

Then he sold her car, it doesn't matter if it was his purchase, it was given to her...and it is illegal to drive a vehicle owned, registered and insured to someone else, without permission, which means that part of him owning it was bullshit.

This litany of mistakes in this story overwhelm the reader: public sex in a hotel in a town where there are laws AND cameras against that sort of behaviour (remember Britain is home of Big Brother and they are watching you). Finding a receipt in a messy car is like finding a needle in a haystack and he just happened to have found it. Why would she keep the receipt anyway? That makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a dumb arse.

hubbyhw hasn't copped to the fact that almost all the top rated stories in the LW category, whether RAAC or BTB are all stories with CONESQUENCES, not the fucking gay-arse cuck shit that he prefers.

Great job, Fredoberto. Thanks for a fun and entertaining read.

5*

NeuroBillNeuroBillalmost 6 years ago
Missing in action

Although I greatly enjoyed the droll way this story was presented, the missing part kept on intruding on my amusement. Missing is any sign of motivation on her part. Why after so many years together would her behavior change so drastically. What did she think she would gain from her dalliances? The author did well to describe the motivation for revenge, but not for her part, nor did the author present her as particularly bothered. Droll is good as a style, but this kind of event also requires a high degree of emotion. Well written from his point of view; not so much from hers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just for yor info

Did you even read the story Whackdoodle? He didn't kill the dog, he gave it to a shelter to be adopted out to other people, he killed the fish. Your right about purchasing it but wrong about driving a vehicle owned, registered and insured to someone else, he told her it was also registered to him only so I see no problem with him driving it and I'm sure that his name is on the insured since he owned the car. Now about the rest of the litany of mistakes in this story. Since the hotel knew who and why the room was rented I'm sure that they turned off ant cameras to that room, they can do it. Finding a receipt in a messy car was a accident, he wasn't looking for it and why she didn't throw it away because she is a messy person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well Hubby got his.

A fairly complex plan. All the little jabs such as the ring, the car, the fish and the wedding dress were funny. I don't think he wants to give the ring to another woman. What woman would want the ex-wife's ring? Since I don't understand the law in England, the way you described the house sale seemed odd. And wrong. But who knows about those crazy Brits? My biggest laugh was reading the comments from one commentator that thought this didn't belong in the LW section (really?) and Whackjob who thought he killed the dog. He killed the fish, NOT the dog. Neither of them read the story. I think that happens a lot in this category. People don't read the story yet post crazy comments. What's THAT all about? Anywho - at least this was entertaining and a change from the willing cuckolds that seem to dominant this section. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Protagonist with Sadistic Tendencies

Part of his job is causing others to lose their job. Then he convinces his wife to believe the dog got killed, just for a starter. This guy has sadistic tendencies. He comes across as a bit of a Sociopath. He deserves to be cheated on. The story was too cold blooded. Two stars.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyalmost 6 years ago
Great story

High marks for being entertaining and humorous without the cliche husband stupidity. But full marks for the LOL fart description 'like a decaying badger in a sett savaged by ferrets many months previously' and the new fatal act 'piscicide'.

JanxSpiritJanxSpiritalmost 6 years ago
Can't Support the Protagonist.

The dude is a sociopath. The wife is not much better, but his behavior seems like a script out of "Criminal Minds."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How the British BTB

Pee in the fish tank. Wow, how assertive can you get?

trandall9991trandall9991almost 6 years ago
hillarious

Oh my now thats a solid btb done the average persons way. Loved this. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Childish

Pissing in the fishbowl? Really? Whatever. Almost as silly as the dopey racist guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sick

Writers tend to use their own personal experiences, feelings and knowledge about the subjects they wrap their writing about.That being said, this writer should really come to terms with being dangerously sick who needs help...seriously ..you Are in need of help.....just think about it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hilariously entertaining

Well done. Handled that like a boss.

SystemShockSystemShockalmost 6 years ago
A fun tale

To the people calling Terry sociopathic and sadistic...And? I, for one, can hardly blame him. Spending so much time and effort taking care of HER dog, HER fish and HER car, while she's been lying through her teeth and fucking strangers for the last year. I can't blame Terry for wanting to send a message on his way out, and the way to send a message to someone, especially someone as selfish as his wife, is to take away the things they value. The dog she "had" to have, the fish she "had" to have and the car she "had" to have. Clearly she didn't put too much value in him or the marriage, so how could he expect taking himself away from her to mean anything?

One thing I find curiously absent in this, which I so often find in other stories of this kind, is any mention of the frequency of their sex life. Usually stories like this explicitly say how often the couple has sex weekly, and it's typically a low number that the husband may or may not be content with. This is then typically used as part of the errant wife's rationalizations, saying there shouldn't be a problem since he still gets all the sex he needs/wants, and she's merely giving out something he wouldn't miss anyway. But I suppose if frequency was an issue and Terry was mad about strangers getting more pussy than him, he'd have said so. Still, just something I found a little odd for this type of story.

I also expected a more blase, "more fish in the sea" attitude from the wife, considering the advice she gave her daughter. Then again, it's easy to talk a good game when it's not your relationship that's circling the drain. But in the end she cared more about losing stuff than she did about losing her husband, so she stayed true to type in that regard.

All in all, a bit on the mundane side, but still a solid effort and a welcome change from the deluge of poorly-written crap and blatant troll stories this category has suffered recently. I give it a 4.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
BTB

Good little story of the burning of a bitch that truly deserved all she got. He took a reasonably gentle revenge. All she lost was a dog, fish, car, house,and of course him. She still has a job, and the freedom to live any life she chooses. Some of the revenge was petty, but good for him in recovering the trust, and self esteem she had callously taken from him. Good job Fredberto, now delete the comment from that hack husbandhw.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 6 years ago
Cold Blooded

This story was very well thought out and presented in an incredibly dispassionate tone. I can't imagine anyone being more coldblooded about such an emotional matter. I realize that yelling, violence and the like don't get you anything, but after 30 (?) years of marriage I would think that there would be more emotion to the whole thing. I think Mandy was absolutely wrong in what she did, but she did what she really felt she wanted to do and thought she could do it secretly. Turned out she was wrong, but I can see the lure of a little adventure might be irresistible. I really didn't like any of the characters and the story, although well told, was sad, with no one coming out ahead. Maybe that's life in a nutshell?

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 6 years ago
Unsatisfying - he burned her, but no closure

To me he was mean, and petty. There was no real closure, just a petering out mentioning of how he stole her ring, This was after he stole her house, company, wedding dress etc. IMHO it was easy, lazy writing. I’m sure the BTB crowd will eat it up.

I’d vastly love to see her turn the tables on him. This would be fun, but very hard to write, partly because he now controls everything.

Perhaps a realization, triggered by the sighting of the wedding dress in a shop window,or the realization that the ring is a fake replacement, triggering an epiphany.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Nice!

I loved the dispassionate tone, lots of well-controlled emotion, no ex-Navy Seals bursting into tears and all that crap. It was also very funny in parts which lightened the mood. Pissing in the cheating wife's fish tank has to be a highlight in the annals of LW! If this is the British approach to BTB let's have a lot more of it.

Given her obvious intelligence it was rather disappointing to me that when they sat down to talk after several days prior notice she still didn't have a plan B. She must have known that the chances of his accepting the situation were about zero. In the words of her profession where was the BATNA? It could have made an interesting tale even better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm Diggin It!!

Not sure, where the negative crowd is coming from, but they are entitled to their opinion. I am a firm believer in the legal principle of "Just Deserts." She got exactly that! My only confusion was the pissing in the fish tank thing. Long fish tank guy (fresh and salt) and that one had me doing the RCA Dog look! The brother would have to have an IMMENSE bladder to cause that to the fish that quickly, unless it was a pathetic 10 gallon tank.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

Consequences are truly a bitch. Very clever BTB.

boatbummboatbummalmost 6 years ago
Still Chuckling....

I laughed out loud at some of your off-the-wall funny lines! What a lovely send-up of the BTB genre....

I agree with a couple of posters who suggested that we needed a bit of motivation for wifey's sudden departure from the reservation, and maybe even a touch of remorse for her actions.

Thanks for this one, loved the droll humor throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You went too far.

Shanghaiing the dog was mean. Killing the fish was bad. But farting it bed? That was too awful. I could barely continue reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I liked it.

No killing, beating, bankrupting, or any other over the top revenge. He found her cheating, took what was his, and got the hell out. He could have got his home easier, and pissed her off more, by just buying her out straight, but maybe like the dress and ring, it will provide a little fuel for the fire later on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

Loved your story. Hilarious!

Boyd Percy

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
ONCE YOU LEARN THE TRUTH AND MAKE PLANS

anticipation of consequences eliminates many arguments, TK U MLJ LV NV

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago
Thoughts

"Firstly, I need to put my cards on the table and say that this mess is all my fault, Terry."

I find it difficult to believe that an actual human being would ever utter that sentence in this situation. Why, yes, the fact that she's been attending orgies behind his back is, indeed, entirely her fault; that's not exactly putting all of her cards on the table.

She had that long to figure out a plan, and that was really the best thing she had to lead with?

Where this story doesn't work for me is showing that there's even a slight amount of love and affection between these two people. He shifts pretty quickly into unemotional robot crisis mode, and her lack of any emotion is rather heavily lampshaded by the actual emotion that she *does* show over losing her dog and her business.

I find that a pretty big flaw in these kinds of stories, since it's hard for me to care about the marriage being over when neither of the two seem to really care about the relationship that much anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
killing pets

That the wife doesn't care about and stealing the ring so that you can get another woman with it is kind of gross. Hey, let's start a new marriage by lying to your wife about her ring!

That he actually considered killing Wee Doug makes me really dislike him more than the item is things. Seriously, wtf.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

5*'s

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

What a total asshole. She should hire a couple guys to make him dissapear.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 6 years ago
Asshole's

Are Made. She brought the asshole out and has to live with the Consequences. as they say Consequences are a Bitch. She acted the Bitch and got treated like one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Needs a Finish!!

Liked the story, was a bit lengthy.. Gave it 5* But it still needs a finish..

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 6 years ago
Caretaker Hubby Pulls Plug on Marriage on Life Support

The author told the story he wanted to tell and left reader no gray area as to who was to blame for union's demise. The wife was a burden with minimal to no redeeming qualities showcased in tale. Ergo there was minimal dramatic tension or discernible climax..

The narrator disposed of the marred marriage in same way the dog got consigned brusquely to local animal shelter . The story was efficient , if dispassionate recounting of two disparate souls coming to a parting of the ways. No need for looking back for both reader and aggrieved, passive aggressive hubby.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 6 years ago
I call foul on the ring

No decent woman would want a ring that had belonged to a man's cheating ex-wife. Better to have the stones pried out and the ring melted down. He could probably get enough to put a nice set of custom wheels on the Mazda.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
For a first person account from a broken-hearted and despondent guy, . . .

. . . this story was told as emotionlessly as possible. It was hard to feel sorry for Terry, ecsuse he was such a petty little bastard,giving away her dog and killing her fish, nor could zI find any emotional connection to Mandy.

There was simply nothing special about this story.

aptonthe503aptonthe503almost 6 years ago
For Those That Complain Terry is Emotionless

Why are you so surprised?!

He is the Terminator!

This was a good and fun read for me!

Thank you and please keep writing!

sdc97230sdc97230almost 6 years ago
Most LW stories are the cheated on husband's POV in past tense

So what we're reading is the narrative of someone who's already made it through the worst and is looking back. When a guy talks about the past and says "I was upset," what he's really telling you is is that he spent hours curled up in the fetal position bawling like a newborn baby.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 6 years ago
Loved this BTB

Great revenge and had no problem with the cool narrative. This is written past tense, he has moved on to a better place and doesn’t miss the bitch that lied and cheated on what he trusted was a good marriage. If she was tempted to freshen up her sex life, then she should have easily found a subtle way of discussing swinging and found out if Terry was interested, but no, she broke their "partnership" first. I thought his revenge was measured and reasonable. If the car is registered in his name he can sell it; the insurance doesn’t count at all in the sale as it is personal and non-transferable. He does have a legal issue with selling his 51% in a private limited company as he is supposed to offer to sell to the other partner first, but he could have got around this by getting her to sign an agreement hidden with other papers; after all she bought the "shit zoo" without consultation. As for the house ownership, it may well be joint-owned but this fact doesn't enter the arena until the contracts are signed (in fact I can advertise YOUR house for sale without owning it, which is why London Bridge and the Eiffel Tower have been sold many times over by con artists!) I loved the curry element and consequences and was pleased to see that although he joined the swingers to find out what she was up to (or down and dirty to), he was disgusted and reviled enough not to drop to her level, and resisted the temptation to butt fuck her anonymously for old times' sake. Enjoyable story and well worth all the stars going.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
Maybe they should have stayed together...

Maybe they should have stayed together...why? she was a self-centered woman, showing more feelings for the dog than for the destroyed marriage...she was so delusional that she thought the Bottoms Up Club was a a safe environment, when all a person needed to be a member was to pay a fee...By his part, he had ice instead of blood in his body...As some comment said: "He was the Terminator after all"! They were a perfect match in most ways...But the damages inflicted by her were too devastating...4*

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 6 years ago
Very funny

Every step he took was designed to do to her exactly what she did to him, take something she counted on and understood and turn it completely upside down. She didn't think there was anything wrong about what she did, why should he be worried about his actions. He got rid of her dog, her car, her fish, her house, her business, her wedding dress, and her jewelry.

It's also funny to see the comments about him being a sociopath or cruel. He didn't physically assault her or her lovers. Except for the fish there was no violence. He deceived her and he made it hurt, just as she did to him. She obviously didn't value their relationship because she threw it away so there would be no sense of loss about it. So he took the things she DID value and took them from her. She inflicted mental and emotional damage. He did as well.

Was he emotionless? Not really. There were several times when he was clearly upset. He just didn't wallow in it. He didn't throw up, he didn't faint, he didn't fall into a bottle for weeks on end, he didn't screw up his job, he didn't whine over what was obviously a done deal, and he didn't waffle under self doubt over what was clearly not his fault. In short, he wasn't a loser like so many male victims are portrayed in these stories.

Instead, he got methodical, and funny, revenge, tit for tat, against an arrogant wife who saw nothing wrong about cheating on her husband. The only thing missing would have been to find and marry a beautiful and truly loyal woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The English marriage cultural gap; dry, tepid, utilitarian.

I think you have to understand the English/British culture regarding marriage and relationships to really get this story. So I can't appreciate just how accurate or appropriate the words and actions are between this couple. There's so much passive aggression and disrespect that it distracts from any emotion or drama that you would expect to see. Their interactions and attitudes are so dry and tepid you would think they are disagreeing about some expensive purchase one of them made. It is simply incredible to think a wife decided to engage in group sex, some cultures call it gang bangs, and thinks her spouse can be belatedly incorporated into the promiscuity, or will at least allow her to continue without great consequence. What planet did she come from?

And his reaction is so mechanical and clinical that you might appreciate the wife wanting some emotion and enthusiasm in her sex life. But she indicates it is not an emotional appetite, but just base group sex she has come to enjoy, and expects to continue. Like she forgot to tell him that she has taken up playing tennis.

So I did enjoy his rejection of her becoming a guiltless stupid slut. But have to wonder, is she really changed from the woman he originally married? And was the marriage so shallow and distant that she could have such a behavior and attitude change and her husband had no clue? She didn't bring any of her new found sexual prowess and experience into her marriage? Why not, she obviously thinks the sex is just a physical exercise with no real meaning or damage to her marriage? But she freaks out at the loss of her dog, her car, and her business enterprise. With priorities like that, I wonder that the husband was surprised what a selfish soulless slut she had become. But then he didn't really seem all that upset himself.

Guess its a British thing. Just glad he didn't do the British gentleman cuckold routine. Barff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bahahahaha !

Loved this ! I also love the cuck apologist's crying in the comments !

Doubled the entertainment .

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 6 years ago
Great tale

Thank you for this missif, all the drek that has been posted of late - this is a shining beam of what should happen when a partner cheats.

5/5

p.s A Shih Tzu is not a dog, it's a rat with an attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Aftermath

Would liked to hear how it affected the daughters, though one had already show traits similar to her mother so cheating would not bother her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

A story by and about an Englishman who isn’t a spineless cuck. Very well written.5*

rjordanrjordanalmost 6 years ago
Interesting and funny

There aren't too many stories on Literotica involving both piscicide and conspiracy to commit canicide. Haven't checked, but it might be a first. 5*

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 6 years ago
Noooo! Not the fishies!

Not content with the murder of poor goats, you have now progressed in your writing career to killing fish? I am only surprised you did not frame the fish for some crime! The poor doggy was lucky to escape with his life. Cruel, cruel man. I feel certain that being butted by a goat into a shark tank lies in your future. If God is just and fair, this will happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bad plot summary

“I discovered my wife is fucking other men!”

“Bloody hell. What are you going to do?”

“I’m going to put on a mask and watch her fuck. Then I’m going to give away her dog and pee on her fish.”

“Piss on her fish? What are you, a closet homosexual?”

“Of course I am. I’m British.”

Vandemonium1Vandemonium1almost 6 years ago
Jasonnh for President

He took the words right out of my mouth. Again.

I'm not a shallow reader either, so I saw what you were doing, i.e. turning everything through exactly 180 degrees. The story could have been called 'Poetic Justice'.

To the dismal Jimmies out there, accusing the protagonist of being a sociopath, you can appear unemotional in past-tense writing, all the emotion has been spent.

Very well played, Sir.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 6 years ago
Kind of iffy about the dog

As a dog lover, the bit with the pretend death and dropping it off at the pound was a bit much for me. Being pissed over an affair is understandable, but dogs are like family. He basically told her that her child died and then surreptitiously dropped it off into purgatory to await a new family (assuming Britain operates no kill shelters).

That's pretty fucking cold. I get that he took care of the dog because she was lazy, but doing that was harsh. As I mentioned, it dropped me right out of the story for a bit while I calmed down. After I did, I finished reading the tale. It was fairly good after you get past the treatment of the dog, so I gave it top marks against my better judgement. Primarily because of the scarcity of good consequences tales lately. If the category was stronger, I probably would have scored this quite low because of the dog.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 6 years ago
5*

Gentle humor, plot twists and all. One of his daughters might like the ring, and of course the stones are amonomous. The shits dog won! She’s too ditzy to remember to care for him, or the fish for that matter.

Really enjoyed it

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Don't Get Attached To Other People's Pets

When my son left for a 4-year military assignment, he left his Alaskan Husky behind. I gave him to a policeman friend. When my wife's cat went on a destructive spree, I put it in my truck, drove three towns away and dropped it out and drove back home. Unfortunately four days later, it was back at home when I got home from work. But the next time it was destructive, my wife gave it to one of her friends.

deblackbusterdeblackbusteralmost 6 years ago
He didn't do anything bad to the dog

The dog is fine and living happy with another family. He didn't actually kill it. For you dog lovers out there you all probably take of your dogs. You feed it and clean it and make sure to get it shots and play with it. She did none of that. I've also seen plenty of people treat their dogs like crap and beat/hit them and torture them. This was so tame.

Jason's comment on this story is spot on.

MbgdallasMbgdallasalmost 6 years ago
What a piece of shit...

Scum bag asshole. A pretty little fucker. No wonder his wife did what she did. He deserved everything he got if he is this sadistically cold blooded.

This story gets a 2 from me for taking things out on innocent beings and being so petty. What a fucking prick. Why didn’t he just fucking kill his daughters too and take them away from his wife. His actions make me take her side and she looks like a saint compared to him.

And the author is an asshole too for ever writing something that is as vile and disgusting as this story is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Boring

A big yawn from start to finish, I kept waiting for the story to start

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 6 years ago
Anon

Dropping a pet off miles from home, even a cat, is something a lowlife scumbag would do. I would tell you not to reproduce, but sadly you mentioned you had a son. Therefore I can only say he isn't yours genetically. Gfys, tyvm.

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 6 years ago
Humorously Entertaining

Well written humorous LW story. I particularly like the sense of humor given to Terry - delightful. It was interesting to see how Terry, the slighted husband, reacted in the same logical manner as he does in his business dealings.

Well done.

korba76korba76almost 6 years ago
The anonys are usually...

.....the whiny fucks; this time the snowflakes name themselves! An improvement! mbgdallas is a snowflake who fully expects that others are just like he is; surprize!

Yes, this is what I imagine many a British marriage to be like, lol! "Ah, you've found out my hobby, have you?" " Yes, dear, so I've pissed in the fish tank. " "Quite right. More tea dear?". As for the dog, I'm surprised that either bonded with it! She, because of her total self absorbtion, he, because he was only the cleanup man!

SOLID 4, only because it wasn't a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonder if he tortured small animals when he was a child.

Hated the character and the story. The writing was passable, but when he takes out his anger by abandoning the dog and then killing the fish I stopped reading. The wife deserves whatever she gets but I draw the line at harming kids or pets.

DevotedWifeDevotedWifealmost 6 years ago
Funny stuff!

I got any number of chuckles out of it before having to start my day. I felt as if I were reading the English Harddaysknight.

As to the merits of the story, I agree completely with jasonnh, as usual.

ranec1ranec1almost 6 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awesome story

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
Yeah

Poor little colored fish. Oh shit, is that ok to say?

Anyhow, justice was served. Great consequences tale against a cheating slut wife. As the expression goes, "Ye reap what ye sow." I use that a lot. Just a shame we didn't find out whether the daughters were aware. Other than that, great tale.

Five Stars

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Dog

wasn't harmed. He would have gone to an older person who would take good care of him as opposed to that bitch. Fish are fish. Fuck'em. They were going to die anyway without him to take care of them. Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mildly amusing

A mildly amusing tale of cheating and petty revenge. Like so many BTV stories, the weakness is that neither of the main characters is in the least likable or sympathetic. Well-written but emotionally bland.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow outragious //

I'm proud of the male in this story , covered all bases.....Or was it all his duck in a line ?

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
Nice work

Started a bit slow with all the details of daily life,but then exploded into a tour de force of thoughtful consequences for the cheating slag! Very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Well thought out from the beginning to the end. Usually however there is a "but," but would there not of been value if the wifes range of thoughts and emotions, regrets, hurt, shame anger, even exceptance had also been processed during each revelation of her own discovery. I was also imagining during reading the different possible emotional inpacts on their twin girls lives, and those later interactions?

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Very smooth tale of someone defending themselves

If he had left the dog in the house it would have shit all over the place, she would not remember to take it out. He was the go to it man and she was a dreamer who got lost in her dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Some one on this site wrote "What the reader wants is a tragedy with a happy ending."

Or something along those lines.

The problem with this story, there was only tragedy.

Well written, but mostly depressing.

I've read better, much better. But still this is way way better than anything i could write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How could it take so long for him to discover that she was a cheating slut with no conscience or respect for their marriage?

The author is a man after my own heart. I did pretty much the same thing to the cheating slut I was married to. She figured that I was too busy with my business to pay attention and thought she was too smart to get caught. She was too stupid to realize that a businessman who respects other businessmen and associates develops good friends who know how to return a favor... or stop by to tell a friend who, where, when and what he saw.

I was a millionaire but, when I was finished 'taking care of business', I left with nothing and she got the other half of it. She ended up being ostracized by her own family for what she'd done. The sweetest part was her fury when her three younger sisters threw it up in her face that they were fucking me... then rubbed it in by bragging back and forth, in front of her, how long I'd fucked and made love to them and of the fantastic orgasms I'd make them have. The best revenge was that she knew it was all true and that she'd never again have my fat 8 3/4" dick buried in her pussy or pass out because I'd brought her to a violent orgasm. Extremely tight pussies is hereditary in their family. Her youngest sister is the tightest of all and is, by far, the best fuck. She's a hot little piece... a gonad and bed soaker. She gets it twice as often as the other two.

5 stars for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Man after my own heart

I like the way he took the bull by the horns and started protecting his lifetime investments. I do agree with the reader that thought it better to leave the dog to give her a turn dealing with shit. In the end the dog probably got a better home and name. In my broken marriage I wallowed too much in emotion and even thought about taking the bitch back. Big mistake. It's all about damage control man. England must be different. Here the man always gets fucked even if the woman does the fucking around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Burn th Bitch or the Bastard - PERIOD!!!

Loved it! The minute he got wind of her infidelity he made it his life's mission to get the bitch. Imagine standing a couple of feet away from the woman you have loved for a long time - so long that your children were at Varsity and to see her being fucked by two people - he went all nuclear and who can blame him. He was kind to her dog and so predictable about these animal type who said the dog's disappearance was like loosing a child. Really? No he lost his life and everything about it. If it was me I would have told her when I came back after she was served and she realized that they WERE going to divorce. I would have told her: "Yes bitch I gave you dog away to an older couple, I sold my controlling share of the company to you nemesis, I killed you fish by pissing in the aquarium and I sold you Love Bug. This was my revenge brought on by you. I was in the parking lot when I phoned you and you lied by telling me you were still on your way. I was parked right across you and that set my revenge in motion. So fuck you bitch Go and die somewhere. And bye the way - you will tell the children that it is your fault, your affair, that's what we will call it, that made me divorce you ass. If they are told anything different I will let them get a copy of the video of you fucking you Asian lovers." A long speech and that is what I would have told her. Do these men/women not realize that if they are found out this is what will happen to that a soft spoken and kind man/woman - he/she might go this route. YES! I love the BTB stories and I believe that the bitch or bastard must be made to PAY! No inch or quarter given ever. It happened to me in real life and after 27-years of marriage I BURNED THE BITCH! 12 years later I am as happy as a pig in Palestine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
By far the best story on Literotica.....imo

Nice writing, great humour, very enjoyable. Loved it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I hesitated over 5 stars

Anyone who thinks northern beer is better than a pint of Shepherd Neames Spitfire or similar, must be a bit weird?

I suspect there’s more behind this story then meets the eye.

Methinks that maybe the dog wasn’t as innocent as he was making out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

Loved how the retribution started slowly, giving away the dog, pounding a dead rabbit flat with a hammer, pissing on the fish, farting on her in bed, then escalating from there! Loved it, 5 stars! Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyed it except.....

For ditching the dog.

BTB - I'm with you all th3 way.

Casually uproot a dog from it's loving home for no reason? Nope.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 5 years ago
Delightful!

Step by step revenge

on a worthless slut.

It doesn't get more

entertaining than that!

The revenge was beautifully explained,

but lacking in other details.

Like his relationship with his daughters.

Friends, other family members?

A story loses a bit of it's color,

with all that missing.

Anyway, a fun read.

Delightful plot.

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent work

I particularly enjoyed your humorous touches. Well written; carefully executed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
holy shit

awesome story. instantly one of my favourites in the lw category.

to all those mindless dog-lovers (for the sake of dog-loving), ring-lovers, happy-ending-lovers (without any concern for logic), "alleged sociopath"-haters and those without a iota of humour, please, try some piscicide at your local brook, river, loch.

Pappy7Pappy7over 5 years ago
Well, I thought it was a pretty good story.

Husband was the only and the entire caretaker of his marriage and the things in it. I think that poor Wee Doug was better off getting turfed to some old lady who would love him and pet him and all of the stuff that you do with "your" pets. Husband didn't love Doug but he did like him enough to pass him along. Wife didn't love Doug, just the idea of Doug. It does seem that her whole existence was about her and that's pretty much it. I have to say that I enjoyed the comments as much as I did the story. It is interesting to see how the level of reading comprehension varies from place to place and annony to annony. And I do think the comment about British men being closet homosexuals was mean and probably hurt the feelings of closets and the two or three Brit men who aren't. And you know who you are. All that crap aside, it was an entertaining read and was certainly well thought out. 5 stars from me

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 5 years ago
Speechless !

This story has so much drivel as to be obnoxiously long. Absolutely no feelings, one way or the other, were developed for either character. The character of the dog was better developed. No erotic value whatsoever. Could have been reading an account from a British newspaper. Ugh ! Beyond me why I even gave it a 2. Pathetic. Stop writing. For everyone's sake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

Sweet and to the point . A bit of revenge without nonsense. Perhaps a bit of what was going through silly sluts mind would have added to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Nice Story

I liked this one a lot. No wasted time, no hand-wringing and dithering about. When the betrayal was discovered, in his mind, the marriage was over and the only thing left was the expedient separating of himself from his cheating wife. Simple and straight to the point. A very well written story, I’m gonna have to check out other stories by this author. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ok...

ok, this story just kinda stopped. I'll give you 4* for effort, but 2* for an incomplete ending. So 3* it is...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

You have every reason to be proud of this story. One of your best stories...and I have read quite a few of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Terry the Asshole!

The'd been married for well over 20 years with many great memories made during that time. Yeah,he caught her involved in group sea which is obviously cheating but,she wasn't involved in an emotional affair with another man. Yes,a divorce is in order but his over-the-top response just demonstrated what turd he was too! Dumping the dog? ,Killing the fish?" (He had no attachment to either considering they were more his than hers?) Just selling her car? Ruining the business?Switching a ring and selling the wedding dress? This guy was one sick fuck! Yeah,payback was called for but to this degree? ~ I added an extra star,to 4 , as a rating for a line that had me laughing out loud for a couple of minutes : "After we went to bed I made sure to let rip with a corker of a fart that was probably heard two streets away and lingered like a decaying badger in a sett savaged by ferrets many months previously."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOL

She lived with him for years and didn't try to talk him into it because she knew what would happen.

He was distraught and took it out on her dog and fish, bad but not life altering.

Then he divorced her presumably to end up with someone who viewed marriage similarly .

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 5 years ago
Very humerous

As sad tale told in a humorous way. I liked the story, and I liked the writing. 4*

StormKing33StormKing33about 5 years ago
5* Excellent Burn Job

He really stuck it to his lying cheating slut wife. That bitch is a narcissitic sociopath. Too bad it took him too long to figure it out. No apology from her??? Yup, a sociopath. The perfect endgame would have been distribution of photos of her in action at the club.

enjayemenjayemabout 5 years ago
Little touches of Pommie humour

Love it. 5*

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 5 years ago
We Do Have A Differant Perspective

I enjoyed the story. I particularly liked the way the author allows Terry to use Mandy's own words and attitude as he dismantles their marriage and financial situation. It was a nice slow build as Mandy's temper flared ever higher with each discovery.

I do have some comments.

Mandy is a mystery. We know little about their life together other than what Terry has shared. So it is hard to understand her motivation to cheat in such a blatant public way.

We do learn something about her by her blasé attitude when confronted by Terry. As we say in the US her adultery seems to be "no big deal".

I am not an attorney, thank God. However I do not believe that Terry could have accomplished the financial actions he did in the US. Even if he could have sold the company without Mandy's approval, his financial gain would be part of his assets and subject to court ordered distribution. In fact, Mandy's two year contract would also.

As to the ring, a superficial investigation of the purchase records would uncover the true value of the ring. The court certainly would frown on his attempt to "steal" and hide that asset.

Of course UK divorce law may be vastly different from the US and this is fiction after all.

I do think there is a significant difference between Brit and Yank writing styles at least in what I've read in the LW genre on Literotica. This may be considered BTB in the UK but in the US the reader could expect the daughters to be meticulously informed about their mother's type and frequency of adultery. Not to mention family and friends. Further, the buyer of ABC could serendipitously find out how Mandy's sexual proclivities could easily become public knowledge if she were "outed" e.g. show up on the internet. It didn't take much cost or effort for Terry to find out.

In that event she would be a distinct liability to ABC's public image and could find herself in violation of her employment contract.

After all is said and done Mandy didn't lose much. She has a two year employment contract and remains the public face of ABC. She received half the proceeds from the house sale. Has a car and her personal belongs except the wedding dress and anniversary ring. She lost a dog and some fish. Yes, and a marriage that she apparently did not value very highly anyway.

Given her overall attitude toward adultery the story begs the question; was this the first time?

I feel the story is complete. No sequel is necessary. But it would be interesting to read what type of person the author had in mind in constructing the Mandy character.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsabout 5 years ago
A wonderful tale.

Nice revenge! Mild but jolly effective.

All the goodies of her life gone! And all for an itchy cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

you have a sick devious brain. enjoyed your efforts. slap hapy papy #9

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
5***** for a good story

She certainly is materialistic! I guess you can divide humanity into those who put a premium on things (and experiences) and those who value people (and relationships).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is an excellent bit of business

This author is one of my favorites. I don’t understand those of you who complain. Who gives a shit about fish? They’re mindless automatons. The marriage had become too one sided in her favor. His bitch of a wife was all about her possessions that she didn’t take care of, including him. He was the one who took care of her car, her fish and her dog. Yes, he was petty, but the whole thing was his attempt to reduce her life and take away her pleasures. He did that dog a favor, because he wouldn’t be taking care of it anymore. God knows what she would do. She didn’t give a shit about him, so he had to find the things that would hurt her. All of those smaller hurts don’t equate to his marriage and her betrayal, but he did the best he could.

As for his lack of emotion, to me, these surgical strikes indicate a profound rage. She’s lucky he didn’t kill her.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFredoberto@Fredoberto
Born many years ago in Glasgow, Scotland. Travelled the world, lived and worked in several countries and survived so far.