All Comments on 'Litter Bug Boogie'

by Fredoberto

Sort by:
  • 164 Comments
GlancerGlancer9 days ago

Hahaha! Brilliant!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 2 months ago

Enjoyed that a lot. only thing I would have liked was a more humiliating/demoralizing conversation with his wife/ex where she realizes her mistakes and ruination. There was no other man in this scenario, which is a fairly here, it was all selfish pleasures. well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved it! Death by a thousand cuts. "Max Payne" indeed.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked this story. Gave it a “5”. But here is the thing , Ladies. If your man cheats on you, you will rake him over the coals to take him back. You will threaten to leave him penniless, living in a cardboard box. Every friend and relative, plus work relations will know EXACTLY what he did, regardless if you take him back or not. However, if YOU cheat, then he needs to get over his ego, or you will take him for every dime he has, and leave him living in a cardboard box. You will insult his manhood, and brag about your affair, to your friends. All the while telling HIM, not to talk about it and risk embarrassment. And women wonder WHY men won’t commit to marriage. Marriage, not prostitution, should be outlawed!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very nice BTB, especially with the quintessential 'stiff upper lip' attitude of the protagonist. No raging, no ninjas, nothing over the top, but still an absolute tearing down of everything that mattered to her. Her entire life.

She has nothing to distract her and let her create a delusion that her life could be normal going forward. Everything that happened, she brought on herself.

Great read. You are no 'UKResearcher'.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story. 5 stars. I especially liked the British tilt to it. To the ex-wife” bugger off, you slag!”

StruckwrongStruckwrong10 months ago

Same old plot but a nice measured way of presenting it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I posted this after reading some of the inane comments already posted. I liked the Brit speech, The reasonable tone of the commentator and the fact that a selfish, brain dead bitch got her comeuppance.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Blah, blah, blah, nothing new here, wife cheats, husband makes a mint and leaves her penniless, as is usual in these stories the revenge was way over the top so the husband can reclaim his masculinity, all crap

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

Bit long winded 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Logical, straightforward, with an emphasis on evenhanded dissolution.

All responsibilities handed squarely back to her, and all resources converted.

kirei8kirei8about 1 year ago

Too stiff upper lip style story for me. No blood, no mental or emotional pain for the cheater just for the cheated, just too British. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a stupid bitch!

A 50 yo Post menopausal female who will, VERY soon find herself being showed out the desirabilty door as her good looks fade away. She threw away a man that loved her for selfish, meaningless, sex.

He will find other options. She won't.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

5 stars - I actually like how he managed to sort out all the problems associated with his SLUT.

At least he did not kick her to the curb, like he should have. The SLUT got exactly what she deserved.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

I'll say I enjoyed it right up until you threw this stupid cliche into the mix and turned her into the same LW that every lazy writer uses because to put in the effort to right her as sane and rational is too hard and wouldnt make the knuckle draggers happy.

It was VERY good right up to that point then it went totally stupid. Thats not even debatable, you literally wrote the same woman nearly everyone does. Same tired dialogue, same degree of dumb and cluelessness.

None of you writers really accept that your laziness is showing when you go full on boilerplate, because few of you can be objective to any degree.

You wasted a possibly great story.

PierremanvisPierremanvisover 1 year ago

Loved this. Short , to the point, and what a wonderful droll sense of humour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done!

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After seeing what she did on her travels she deserved everything she got. Or rather didn't get. Her cavalier attitude about the swinger's club justified his scorched earth split and subsequent divorce .

norcal62norcal62over 1 year ago

Well written, but as others said, way overboard. Gave me a bad feeling toward life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Husband went way overboard. Obviously he wanted to get as much money out of the divorce and it seemed like he would like to have the mother of his children and wife of many years homeless in a gutter, So she decide to have fun, hell have yoyr own fun and take advantadge of her situation. The best revenge is living well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So the husband can get screwed but her pets can't. Live on a farm that will take any sentimentality away from you. Usual thing with a wife 'closed book' syndrome. You have to tell her everything and she gives you smoke and mirrors by saying nothing.

PierremanvisPierremanvisalmost 2 years ago

Great read. Erudite writing. Would liked to have had more to the ending and the lives afterwards. But still a fun few minutes. Thanks. Do yes …a definite five

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

I can't feel bad for the wife. She got what she deserved. Still, the husband did not show any good values. Not killing a dog does not make you a saint.

YvesmiYvesmialmost 2 years ago

Taking it out on innocent bystanders (fish, dog) is not my kind of thing. Quite a mean character you are describing here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Entertaining. It stir the entertainment neurons more when the cheaters feelings of angst come together in self realization though.

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

Well written, though the ending seemed abrupt. Do you think she finally got it?

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Lots of smiles with this one, stupid bitch. "but it doesn't affect you I still give you good lovin' a favorite line of the cheaters. Be happy with what you have. If you want to screw around, don't get married. Doesn't anyone believe in vows or promises? 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good Man Terry! Hard to believe a wife could be this stupid, but the burn was good enough to help me overlook that the circumstances were really nonsensical!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Funny as hell BTB story! 5*

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

Good. LOL to pissing in the fish tank and farting in the bed. You should have pulled the sheet over her head so she good "enjoy" the smell

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The MC really got my goat...Any sympathy I may have had for what his wife did to him went dead after the pathy revenge tricks he played...killing fish...selling the dog..selling the wedding dress...

If this was what this self pompous asshole was all the time ...no doubt Mandy fucked others!

Shit hole characters both..

truthandjustice99truthandjustice99over 2 years ago

Both characters are trash and deserve to be broke and on ther street

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not sure who got the best deal. Both were disgusting, selfish, petty and certainly not worthy caretakers of pets of any species.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

She was just having a bit of fun. How’s that fun working out for you now bitch?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good story. I don’t have any problems at all with the way he went about separating himself from his cheating wife. Including giving the mutt away. Don’t know that I would have pissed in the fish tank, but that’s just me. I did think the ending was a bit weak. I mean, swapping out her diamond ring for costume jewelry? That’s not just weak, it’s cold. 4⭐️s

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B T B. You did good. Fuckk her and the horse she rode in on and maybe fucking, HAHAHAHA. You the man

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Witty and well written but the whole revenge trip was rather petty, spiteful and rather childish. I did like her much but I liked him even less.

LA

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

A tad too cliched from how easily he found out and screwed her over, to literally everything she said to hubby when confronted.

And for what it was it was too drawn out.

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962almost 3 years ago

Anon 3 Aug 2021: Really? He didn't abandon the dog he took it to an animal rescue in Cornwall where it will almost immediatly be adopted out and spoiled. Huge difference, abandoning would have been to dump it on the side of the road. Maddy deserved her separation from the dog for her contemptuous betrayal...by the way you do know this is all made up right? No dogs were actually left at the dog rscue in Cornwall? Terry and Mandy are not real people so the only real cuck would be you🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Abandoning the dog showed the MC is a true shit. No wonder she made him a cuck.

Ocker53Ocker53almost 3 years ago

A good story, very well written ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh yeaahh.....Paybacks really are a bitch.....ain't they ?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it when a plan comes together. She gets to fuck around with group sex. He gets to dump a cheating entitled cunt.

helix247helix247about 3 years ago

Fredoberto may the best prose stylist on this site.

I've read thousands of stories here and not found a better.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 3 years ago
ew

lost me at animal abuse had me routing for the wife i hope someone bashes his head in at the end of the story

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
The revenge that keeps on taking

I read it a third time and I still enjoy it. The narrator really does know how to make a point. The wife lives in a very one-sided world and would never be faithful if he stayed.

BigJim48BigJim48over 3 years ago
BTB Boogie!

This is by far the best story of your series that I've read. The MC did everything for his wife except wipe her arse! She shit on him over the long term and he shit on her on the short term but much more effectively. I hope the rest of your stories on par with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It was okay.

He definitely burned her but I feel like there were some things missing. The falling action was kind of anticlimactic

jsch1947jsch1947almost 4 years ago
Brilliant

He took away everything she valued but the kids.

True, honest vengence, beautifully delivered

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Re: Anon 05/07/20

Glad someone else got it! He took everything she cared about away from her except their daughters, glad he didn't hurt the pooch and did find it a new home. Me, once he found out what was going on and he started dealing with it I laughed my ass off all of the way to the end. I just don't know if I'd have arranged for her to keep her job after the divorce was final, on second thought, nah... Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nothing Exceptional

....and the bits with the dog and fish was just childish, I know he was trying to punish the wife, but attitude and actions would have also turned his daughters against him. Worth that price, think not

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I don’t understand the comments

Were you all reading the same story I was? His selfish jerk of a wife had pushed him around for years, not only insisting on her pleasures but also expecting him to maintain them. Far from being cold or dispassionate, these were the actions of someone PISSED. He didn’t just divorce her or burn her. That wouldn’t have worked. Who does he get revenge on with a swingers club? Far better to remove the things in her life that she so valued. Dog, car, fish, ring, wedding dress, house, a certain future with a comfortable retirement, all were surgically excised. He destroyed her. Some she knew about, some she didn’t. It didn’t matter, they were gone.

That’s how you deal with a selfish person. He knew her and what would hurt. So well written, author, so understanding of the human condition. So much better writing than we deserve for free. Thank you.

SpenceR7491SpenceR7491about 4 years ago
Childish

The stupidity with the dog and the fish adds nothing. But, it shows the childish thought processes of an immature individual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
FIRST CLASS ENTERTAINMENT

The story was so clever, featuring one unexpected thing after another, along with me admiring the author's command of the British language, that I was entertained to the point of awarding 5 stars.

The possible (probable) unrealisms and lacks (mentioned by commenters) actually had little effect -- after all, it's just an entertaining tale.

But the REALLY good laughs came from reading the comments.

I would have agreed with the sentiment to delete that very first comment, the one from hubbyhw, except that so many others piggybacked off it, that it is now a part of the comedic network of the comments.

I agree with jasonnh completely.

However, instead of being part of the hilarity of the comments that was so entertaining, his comment is just sensible.

The story was creative 5 star entertainment.

The comments made it moreso.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yessss

Served the old whore right: what was she thinking when she engaged herself in that swingers Club?! 5*s.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Yes!

This story remains a delightfully guilty pleasure. Thank you for writing it.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
That was good

Really a very good story. Loved his revenge and I think he wins in the end.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Great little BTB. Idiot cheating wife got better than she deserved. I'm sure the pup went to a better family than he had. Wife should have suffered much more pain than she did. She is no remorse at all for what she had done and didn't even say that she would stop.

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
good story

The only question I have on BTB stories is, did he get his pound of flesh, or did he get enough? In my mind, he did not. He took away her toys, items she didn't really care about, inanimate objects, except the dog maybe.

Emotionally, neither of them seemed to be too heart broken over the whole thing. He said he would cry later, he didn't. She would be devastated, she wasn't, not according to this story. I could associate with the guy, but not much.

avidfaavidfaover 4 years ago

He had to do it!

Sorry, but he had to do in the fish in order to be able to achieve the piscicide pun. There was no choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry Not My Cup Of Tea

When I Divorced My First wife I did not Kill Her Dog or Parrot .. Sure I hated her until I Met My Current wife .. She is Better than Me at almost everything .. But the funny thing is She Loves Me .. And Man do I love her .. Killing the fish was a little bit overboard for My Taste .. I would have kept Her Dog ..

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Wow that was enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is an excellent bit of business

This author is one of my favorites. I don’t understand those of you who complain. Who gives a shit about fish? They’re mindless automatons. The marriage had become too one sided in her favor. His bitch of a wife was all about her possessions that she didn’t take care of, including him. He was the one who took care of her car, her fish and her dog. Yes, he was petty, but the whole thing was his attempt to reduce her life and take away her pleasures. He did that dog a favor, because he wouldn’t be taking care of it anymore. God knows what she would do. She didn’t give a shit about him, so he had to find the things that would hurt her. All of those smaller hurts don’t equate to his marriage and her betrayal, but he did the best he could.

As for his lack of emotion, to me, these surgical strikes indicate a profound rage. She’s lucky he didn’t kill her.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
5***** for a good story

She certainly is materialistic! I guess you can divide humanity into those who put a premium on things (and experiences) and those who value people (and relationships).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

you have a sick devious brain. enjoyed your efforts. slap hapy papy #9

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsabout 5 years ago
A wonderful tale.

Nice revenge! Mild but jolly effective.

All the goodies of her life gone! And all for an itchy cunt!

LoejtcLoejtcabout 5 years ago
We Do Have A Differant Perspective

I enjoyed the story. I particularly liked the way the author allows Terry to use Mandy's own words and attitude as he dismantles their marriage and financial situation. It was a nice slow build as Mandy's temper flared ever higher with each discovery.

I do have some comments.

Mandy is a mystery. We know little about their life together other than what Terry has shared. So it is hard to understand her motivation to cheat in such a blatant public way.

We do learn something about her by her blasé attitude when confronted by Terry. As we say in the US her adultery seems to be "no big deal".

I am not an attorney, thank God. However I do not believe that Terry could have accomplished the financial actions he did in the US. Even if he could have sold the company without Mandy's approval, his financial gain would be part of his assets and subject to court ordered distribution. In fact, Mandy's two year contract would also.

As to the ring, a superficial investigation of the purchase records would uncover the true value of the ring. The court certainly would frown on his attempt to "steal" and hide that asset.

Of course UK divorce law may be vastly different from the US and this is fiction after all.

I do think there is a significant difference between Brit and Yank writing styles at least in what I've read in the LW genre on Literotica. This may be considered BTB in the UK but in the US the reader could expect the daughters to be meticulously informed about their mother's type and frequency of adultery. Not to mention family and friends. Further, the buyer of ABC could serendipitously find out how Mandy's sexual proclivities could easily become public knowledge if she were "outed" e.g. show up on the internet. It didn't take much cost or effort for Terry to find out.

In that event she would be a distinct liability to ABC's public image and could find herself in violation of her employment contract.

After all is said and done Mandy didn't lose much. She has a two year employment contract and remains the public face of ABC. She received half the proceeds from the house sale. Has a car and her personal belongs except the wedding dress and anniversary ring. She lost a dog and some fish. Yes, and a marriage that she apparently did not value very highly anyway.

Given her overall attitude toward adultery the story begs the question; was this the first time?

I feel the story is complete. No sequel is necessary. But it would be interesting to read what type of person the author had in mind in constructing the Mandy character.

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

enjayemenjayemabout 5 years ago
Little touches of Pommie humour

Love it. 5*

StormKing33StormKing33about 5 years ago
5* Excellent Burn Job

He really stuck it to his lying cheating slut wife. That bitch is a narcissitic sociopath. Too bad it took him too long to figure it out. No apology from her??? Yup, a sociopath. The perfect endgame would have been distribution of photos of her in action at the club.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 5 years ago
Very humerous

As sad tale told in a humorous way. I liked the story, and I liked the writing. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOL

She lived with him for years and didn't try to talk him into it because she knew what would happen.

He was distraught and took it out on her dog and fish, bad but not life altering.

Then he divorced her presumably to end up with someone who viewed marriage similarly .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terry the Asshole!

The'd been married for well over 20 years with many great memories made during that time. Yeah,he caught her involved in group sea which is obviously cheating but,she wasn't involved in an emotional affair with another man. Yes,a divorce is in order but his over-the-top response just demonstrated what turd he was too! Dumping the dog? ,Killing the fish?" (He had no attachment to either considering they were more his than hers?) Just selling her car? Ruining the business?Switching a ring and selling the wedding dress? This guy was one sick fuck! Yeah,payback was called for but to this degree? ~ I added an extra star,to 4 , as a rating for a line that had me laughing out loud for a couple of minutes : "After we went to bed I made sure to let rip with a corker of a fart that was probably heard two streets away and lingered like a decaying badger in a sett savaged by ferrets many months previously."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

You have every reason to be proud of this story. One of your best stories...and I have read quite a few of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ok...

ok, this story just kinda stopped. I'll give you 4* for effort, but 2* for an incomplete ending. So 3* it is...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Nice Story

I liked this one a lot. No wasted time, no hand-wringing and dithering about. When the betrayal was discovered, in his mind, the marriage was over and the only thing left was the expedient separating of himself from his cheating wife. Simple and straight to the point. A very well written story, I’m gonna have to check out other stories by this author. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

Sweet and to the point . A bit of revenge without nonsense. Perhaps a bit of what was going through silly sluts mind would have added to it.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 5 years ago
Speechless !

This story has so much drivel as to be obnoxiously long. Absolutely no feelings, one way or the other, were developed for either character. The character of the dog was better developed. No erotic value whatsoever. Could have been reading an account from a British newspaper. Ugh ! Beyond me why I even gave it a 2. Pathetic. Stop writing. For everyone's sake.

Pappy7Pappy7over 5 years ago
Well, I thought it was a pretty good story.

Husband was the only and the entire caretaker of his marriage and the things in it. I think that poor Wee Doug was better off getting turfed to some old lady who would love him and pet him and all of the stuff that you do with "your" pets. Husband didn't love Doug but he did like him enough to pass him along. Wife didn't love Doug, just the idea of Doug. It does seem that her whole existence was about her and that's pretty much it. I have to say that I enjoyed the comments as much as I did the story. It is interesting to see how the level of reading comprehension varies from place to place and annony to annony. And I do think the comment about British men being closet homosexuals was mean and probably hurt the feelings of closets and the two or three Brit men who aren't. And you know who you are. All that crap aside, it was an entertaining read and was certainly well thought out. 5 stars from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
holy shit

awesome story. instantly one of my favourites in the lw category.

to all those mindless dog-lovers (for the sake of dog-loving), ring-lovers, happy-ending-lovers (without any concern for logic), "alleged sociopath"-haters and those without a iota of humour, please, try some piscicide at your local brook, river, loch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent work

I particularly enjoyed your humorous touches. Well written; carefully executed.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 5 years ago
Delightful!

Step by step revenge

on a worthless slut.

It doesn't get more

entertaining than that!

The revenge was beautifully explained,

but lacking in other details.

Like his relationship with his daughters.

Friends, other family members?

A story loses a bit of it's color,

with all that missing.

Anyway, a fun read.

Delightful plot.

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyed it except.....

For ditching the dog.

BTB - I'm with you all th3 way.

Casually uproot a dog from it's loving home for no reason? Nope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

Loved how the retribution started slowly, giving away the dog, pounding a dead rabbit flat with a hammer, pissing on the fish, farting on her in bed, then escalating from there! Loved it, 5 stars! Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I hesitated over 5 stars

Anyone who thinks northern beer is better than a pint of Shepherd Neames Spitfire or similar, must be a bit weird?

I suspect there’s more behind this story then meets the eye.

Methinks that maybe the dog wasn’t as innocent as he was making out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
By far the best story on Literotica.....imo

Nice writing, great humour, very enjoyable. Loved it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Burn th Bitch or the Bastard - PERIOD!!!

Loved it! The minute he got wind of her infidelity he made it his life's mission to get the bitch. Imagine standing a couple of feet away from the woman you have loved for a long time - so long that your children were at Varsity and to see her being fucked by two people - he went all nuclear and who can blame him. He was kind to her dog and so predictable about these animal type who said the dog's disappearance was like loosing a child. Really? No he lost his life and everything about it. If it was me I would have told her when I came back after she was served and she realized that they WERE going to divorce. I would have told her: "Yes bitch I gave you dog away to an older couple, I sold my controlling share of the company to you nemesis, I killed you fish by pissing in the aquarium and I sold you Love Bug. This was my revenge brought on by you. I was in the parking lot when I phoned you and you lied by telling me you were still on your way. I was parked right across you and that set my revenge in motion. So fuck you bitch Go and die somewhere. And bye the way - you will tell the children that it is your fault, your affair, that's what we will call it, that made me divorce you ass. If they are told anything different I will let them get a copy of the video of you fucking you Asian lovers." A long speech and that is what I would have told her. Do these men/women not realize that if they are found out this is what will happen to that a soft spoken and kind man/woman - he/she might go this route. YES! I love the BTB stories and I believe that the bitch or bastard must be made to PAY! No inch or quarter given ever. It happened to me in real life and after 27-years of marriage I BURNED THE BITCH! 12 years later I am as happy as a pig in Palestine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Man after my own heart

I like the way he took the bull by the horns and started protecting his lifetime investments. I do agree with the reader that thought it better to leave the dog to give her a turn dealing with shit. In the end the dog probably got a better home and name. In my broken marriage I wallowed too much in emotion and even thought about taking the bitch back. Big mistake. It's all about damage control man. England must be different. Here the man always gets fucked even if the woman does the fucking around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How could it take so long for him to discover that she was a cheating slut with no conscience or respect for their marriage?

The author is a man after my own heart. I did pretty much the same thing to the cheating slut I was married to. She figured that I was too busy with my business to pay attention and thought she was too smart to get caught. She was too stupid to realize that a businessman who respects other businessmen and associates develops good friends who know how to return a favor... or stop by to tell a friend who, where, when and what he saw.

I was a millionaire but, when I was finished 'taking care of business', I left with nothing and she got the other half of it. She ended up being ostracized by her own family for what she'd done. The sweetest part was her fury when her three younger sisters threw it up in her face that they were fucking me... then rubbed it in by bragging back and forth, in front of her, how long I'd fucked and made love to them and of the fantastic orgasms I'd make them have. The best revenge was that she knew it was all true and that she'd never again have my fat 8 3/4" dick buried in her pussy or pass out because I'd brought her to a violent orgasm. Extremely tight pussies is hereditary in their family. Her youngest sister is the tightest of all and is, by far, the best fuck. She's a hot little piece... a gonad and bed soaker. She gets it twice as often as the other two.

5 stars for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Some one on this site wrote "What the reader wants is a tragedy with a happy ending."

Or something along those lines.

The problem with this story, there was only tragedy.

Well written, but mostly depressing.

I've read better, much better. But still this is way way better than anything i could write.

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
Very smooth tale of someone defending themselves

If he had left the dog in the house it would have shit all over the place, she would not remember to take it out. He was the go to it man and she was a dreamer who got lost in her dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Well thought out from the beginning to the end. Usually however there is a "but," but would there not of been value if the wifes range of thoughts and emotions, regrets, hurt, shame anger, even exceptance had also been processed during each revelation of her own discovery. I was also imagining during reading the different possible emotional inpacts on their twin girls lives, and those later interactions?

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
Nice work

Started a bit slow with all the details of daily life,but then exploded into a tour de force of thoughtful consequences for the cheating slag! Very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow outragious //

I'm proud of the male in this story , covered all bases.....Or was it all his duck in a line ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mildly amusing

A mildly amusing tale of cheating and petty revenge. Like so many BTV stories, the weakness is that neither of the main characters is in the least likable or sympathetic. Well-written but emotionally bland.

LA

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Dog

wasn't harmed. He would have gone to an older person who would take good care of him as opposed to that bitch. Fish are fish. Fuck'em. They were going to die anyway without him to take care of them. Loved the story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
Yeah

Poor little colored fish. Oh shit, is that ok to say?

Anyhow, justice was served. Great consequences tale against a cheating slut wife. As the expression goes, "Ye reap what ye sow." I use that a lot. Just a shame we didn't find out whether the daughters were aware. Other than that, great tale.

Five Stars

ranec1ranec1almost 6 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awesome story

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFredoberto@Fredoberto
Born many years ago in Glasgow, Scotland. Travelled the world, lived and worked in several countries and survived so far.