All Comments on 'Little Alex'

by harddrive49

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
zooliciouszoolicious9 months ago

Hilarious life improvement thru medicine .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fabulous story. Hope and wish there will be additional stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fucking unbelievable. Literally.

TuddleTuddle8 months ago

Good story. I liked the plot and various situations they got into. The sex scenes/descriptions got a little repetitive by around page 4 though, and I feel like the plot with the hormone treatment just stopped when we got to sex with Jenny.

Did he stop taking the treatments now that he's gotten larger everywhere? I can't imagine he's still taking them after having grown a foot, a 10 inch penis, and having hyper-arousal.

Besides that, I liked the intimacy of the couple. Maybe the story could have been split into a few chapters to stretch the sex adventures over a few weeks, and maybe explored anal at some point.

Building up to sex with the mother and sister was kind of sudden and a bit unbelievable, but you don't have to spend too much time on building out the relationships, and I'm glad that the focus was more on the girlfriend than incest.

Another slightly shorter part to this story set a few months later would be nice to read, involving the cheer squad/other students, maybe exploring Jenny's exhibitionist kink?

Overall good read. Keep it up. 👍🏾

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous