Little Alex

Story Info
Alex links up with the girl next door.
21.6k words
4.52
14k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction; any resemblance to real people, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental. All characters involved in any sexual activity are over the age of 18. Medical references are fictional and contrived to enhance the story. I hope you enjoy this story. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

******************************************************************

I had always been the smallest kid in my class. Actually, I wasn't just small, I was tiny. And I wasn't just the smallest boy; I was significantly smaller than any of the girls, too!

As a result, my mother was very protective of me. Dad said that I was just late in developing, but Mom worried that something was really wrong with me. Of course, I couldn't play any sports that gave an advantage to participants who were tall (like basketball), or physical strength (like football or wrestling). In high school I did play on the co-ed soccer team, where agility was valued. But I was mostly just a math nerd.

By the time I was in the middle of my junior year of high school, I had just turned 18 and I still looked like a 10 or 11 year old boy. I weighed about 85 pounds and was less than 5 ft. tall, and I had shown no signs of sexual development. My penis and testicles looked like a little boy's, and I was not growing hair on my face, my chest, or my privates. My mom decided that it was time to do something about this!

The family doctor had referred us to a pediatric endocrinologist who ran a bunch of tests which showed that I was not producing normal levels of male hormones. He suggested that I could get injections of male hormones, but since I wasn't producing them, I would probably have to continue them for the rest of my life! He said that the results of those shots would produce some change, but we should not expect phenomenal results. I didn't really like that plan and neither did she.

Mom did some internet research looking for doctors who were doing "cutting edge" research in growth and development, and found a group of researchers working out of the medical school of the state university about 200 miles away.

She contacted them and described my circumstances, and they were interested in reviewing my case in person. She and I drove to their research center to meet with them. Of course, we took all of the test results from the multitude of tests that I had already had done.

After meeting with us and doing a thorough physical, reviewing the previous tests and doing a bunch more, they asked if I could stay in their research center for 3 or 4 weeks. They wanted to run a series of additional tests and test some possible treatments to see what might work for me. They were very intrigued by my case. Both Mom and I would have to sign a bunch of forms and releases, but the treatments would be free since it was research.

We talked about it and agreed that this would be worth a try. We would go out and buy me a few days' clothes and Mom would ship me additional clothes as soon as she got home. I would have to stay there by myself because Mom would need to return to work.

After a couple weeks of testing and tentative treatments, they requested that Mom visit for a progress meeting. They said that I was producing almost no male hormones, and only a tiny bit of the normal growth hormones. They suggested that I remain at the research center while they gave me a massive series of hormone treatments to get my body rolling. They also recommended a series of genetic modification treatments that 'should' cause my body to begin producing the missing hormones naturally.

They acknowledged that they had never encountered a patient with this severe an issue as mine. They had no baseline for comparison, so the treatments would be based on a 'best guess'. They might have to make two or three tries to get satisfactory results. I would need to stay at the center while the treatments were done and evaluated. Mom and I both agreed, and we requested that they take as aggressive an approach as they considered prudent.

I received two, then three hormone shots each day. Then they began the gene therapy. I felt like I had a terrible case of influenza; they had injected a live virus into my body to carry the new genetic material. After two weeks of daily hormone shots, I had grown less than a half inch.

The doctors increased the dosage of the hormone shots and gave me a more potent version of the gene therapy. Again I felt like I had contracted the flu.

After another two weeks they increased the dosage of the hormone shots to four times the normally recommended dose. They said that I should receive that dosage every day for the next 12 months, and they showed me how to administer the injections myself. They also gave me the most potent gene therapy that had been developed, including therapies for genes responsible for various male sex hormones as well as various growth hormones.

They said that this final version of the gene therapy, when given to chimpanzees, caused them to grow larger than gorillas.

After two more weeks, I had grown a little bit and was beginning to see a tiny increase in my facial hair. They gave me a six month supply of the hormones, including a couple new ones they thought might work in synergy with those I was already taking. Then they scheduled a follow-up for six months and sent me home with instructions to do the hormone injections regularly and also to follow an exercise and weight training regime.

I was pretty discouraged. Three months and all the treatments and I had grown about two inches and had a little bit of peach fuzz!

I persuaded Mom to get me a supply of Human Growth Hormones and Testosterone from a body building store. I started taking four times the recommended dose and worked my way up to TEN TIMES the recommended dose. I never skipped my other hormone injections and I was regular with my exercise programs.

I had missed several weeks of school so my mom had arranged for me to take the tests and turn in critical homework after I had returned home. I had helped Jenny, a girl who lived two doors away and was in my class, with her math in the past. Now it was time for her to return the favor. Jenny was beautiful and a varsity cheerleader who had always treated me as a little brother.

She reviewed the various classes, reading assignments, chapters covered, etc. So that I would be ready for the tests and could complete the reports and so forth that I needed to complete. We spent some time together nearly every school night as I was getting caught up.

By the end of the school year, I had actually grown about four more inches! I was up to 5' 6"! And I was starting to develop a little bit of pubic hair!! I had completed all of my required reports and papers and had taken all of my tests. I had gotten nearly all A's.

I had signed up for the city's co-ed youth soccer league for the summer. Since the teams were based on where you lived in the city, Jenny and I were on the same team. Since our family had a car for me to drive, I normally drove to the practices and games, and Jenny rode with me. We had always been friendly, as I said; she treated me like a little brother. With the hours we had spent on school work over the past couple months, and traveling to soccer together, we began to become true friends.

By the end of June I had grown another two inches! I had returned to the Research Center and everyone was encouraged by the results. I received another six month supply of the hormone injections and scheduled another appointment for the end of summer. Mom had replenished my supply of the over-the-counter supplements as well. The combination seemed to be working. Besides my growth spurt, I was developing in other ways as well. My facial hair was darkening and coming in more, as was my chest hair and my pubic hair. And my penis and testicles were enlarging substantially. My penis had been about the size of the last section of my thumb; now it was over 4" long when erect! And, yes, I was actually having erections!

By the end of July I had grown another 3"; I was now 5'11" tall. The exercises and weight training I had been doing had allowed me to build muscle mass as well, so that I weighed about 180# and looked pretty buff, if I do say so myself. And my penis and testicles had grown substantially; my cock was now about 7" long and well over an inch thick when erect.

But I was having a problem. I was erect nearly all of the time, and my testicles were painful. I finally broke down and talked to my mother about this, and she said, "Let's take a look." We went to my bedroom and I dropped my shorts and underwear. My penis was fully erect and leaking fluid.

"Oh! My! God! That is SO MUCH BIGGER than your father's cock! I mean penis."

My penis was deep purple and fully engorged, totally rigid, with the veins standing out in relief, as if carved from marble. My testicles looked like two pool balls bound up in a tight bag. My mother wrapped her soft, warm hand around the shaft of my penis and pumped up and down, feeling the stiffness and engorged veins under her hand. She seemed to be almost in a trance as she pumped her hand up and down my penis, staring at the bulging, deep purple head. She pumped up and down, the slit gaping open on every stroke until I began to erupt, spraying blast after blast of semen over her shoulder, plastering her face with my semen, and coating the entire front of her dress with my semen. I sprayed, and sprayed, and sprayed until she was completely covered!

She appeared to be totally overwhelmed by what had just happened. She sat there for several moments, my semen running down her face and dripping from her dress. Finally she said, "Maybe that will help you feel better." Then she turned and left the room. Moments later, I heard her in the bathroom.

The next day, I told my mother that I was having a problem again. "We can't have this becoming a habit." She said, but she led the way to my room. I sat on the side of my bed while she stroked my penis. Then she leaned over and sucked the bulbous head into her mouth! She was pumping on the shaft and sucking on the head! In no time I was spraying blast after blast of my semen into my mother's mouth. I could see that she was trying to swallow it, but the volume was far too much, and my semen was dripping from her mouth and onto her dress. She sucked and swallowed, sucked and swallowed, but there was no possible way that she could keep up with the volume that I was pouring into her mouth.

I had been shooting my semen into my mother's mouth for many minutes until the flood finally began to subside. When she was no longer getting mouthfuls of my semen, she said, "Hopefully that will make you feel better. I hope that it will help you feel better for quite a while!"

When she left I heard her in her bathroom.

The next morning my penis and testicles were as bloated and painful as the previous day. I told my mother about the problem. She said that this was becoming a habit, but she led me to my room. When I removed my pants, my penis seemed to be bigger and harder than before. I saw her visibility swallow as she looked at my rigid, purple penis. As she wrapped her hands around the shaft, she was staring at it, and she said, "It's SO BIG! SO HARD!"

She went on to say, "I keep getting my dresses messed up." And with that as an explanation, she unbuttoned her dress and pulled it off. Then she gripped the shaft of my penis, leaned over, and took the bulbous head into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down as her hands pumped on my penis. It only took a few minutes until I was spraying my semen into her mouth. It seemed like I had even more than I had the day before. While she swallowed and swallowed, my semen was running out of the corners of her mouth and was pouring into her chest and ba. She sucked and swallowed, sucked and swallowed, again and again and again, and still my semen poured into her mouth and dripped out of the corners. With all that she had swallowed, her chest and bra was still covered!

"Hopefully that will make you feel better." she said.

I heard her in her shower, then brushing her teeth. Without thinking about it any further, I pulled my pants the rest of the way off and walked to her bathroom. My penis was already fully erect when I walked in. Mom was naked, fresh out of the shower, and bending over the sink as she brushed her teeth. I could see her large breasts jiggling in the mirror, and her legs were spread slightly. I stepped up behind her, placed my penis between her legs, and pushed myself deep into her wetness. Her vagina was extremely wet and slippery. Perhaps she had been masturbating in the shower.

I held her hips and pumped myself into her wetness again and again. She looked at me in the mirror and her eyes were wide, but she didn't say a word. I pumped myself into her wetness again and again, harder and faster. The room reverberated with the sound of my thighs slapping against her buttocks. I watched her large breasts in the mirror as they were bouncing and swaying with our movements. And I watched her eyes as I filled her wetness again and again and again. Her eyes went even wider and her abdomen began to undulate. I held her hips and pumped myself ever faster and harder into her quivering wetness. Harder and faster, again and again, until I was spraying blast after blast after blast of my semen deep into my mother's core. I held her hips and supported her body as my penis twitched and spewed the last of my semen into her.

When she appeared able to stand on her own, I removed myself from within her. Rivulets of my white semen flowed down the inside of her thighs. "THAT feels better." I said as I prepared to leave.

"It's a good thing that I have my tubes tied." She said as I left.

My sexual needs increased and increased. Soon twice in the morning was not nearly enough! One evening before bed I walked into the 'Jack-and-Jill' bathroom that I share with my older sister, Julia. I was naked and massively erect. She was naked, which caused my huge penis to jerk noticeably.

"I have a problem." I said.

"You certainly do! You're in my bathroom!"

"But I am in pain!"

"Don't expect ME to sooth THAT problem!"

"Can't you do something to help me?"

"I'm not sure that it will help, it may make things worse. But if you want to stay and watch while I brush my hair, you can."

I allowed my eyes to roam over my sister's body, and decided to stay. As she brushed her hair, her beautiful C-cup breasts bounced and jiggled. I touched my penis as I watched her in the mirror. She looked directly into my eyes as she stroked her hair. With each of her strokes, I stroked my penis. It became even a deeper shade of purple, becoming more and more engorged, and the veins standing out in even more stark relief. She brushed her hair more vigorously and I stroked myself in time.

Then it happened! I began to spray my semen into the sink. It was like a fire hose was being sprayed! Ten, fifteen, twenty, or more blasts shot into the basin. I thought that I was going to overflow the sink! "WOW!" She exclaimed. I've never seen that much cum before! Is it always like that? "

"Pretty much."

"If you want to do that again, we could."

"OK."

The next night I heard my older sister in the bathroom that we share. I stripped bare and walked in. She was washing her face. "You're just in time! I'm ready to brush my hair," Julia said.

My cock was hard and throbbing as she began to brush. My eyes were moving back and forth between her delightful, pink tipped breasts, her trim body with a sparse pubic bush, and her eyes. However, her eyes were fixed on my cock.

Julia brushed faster and I stroked myself faster. She brushed even faster and I stroked my cock even faster. My cock was purple and throbbing. She was brushing her hair fast and furiously. I matched her with my strokes. Then I was shooting my semen in powerful blasts. The first spurt struck the mirror almost right in front of her. I aimed the next blasts into the sink, leaving an impressive puddle of semen filling the bottom. My first blast was dripping down the mirror and Julia took a towel, leaned forward, and began to wipe up the dripping mess.

As she leaned forward I could see her pink pussy peeking out between her legs. My erection immediately returned and I stepped up behind her, slipping my huge cock into her tight twat. I held her hips and pumped myself into her again and again. Julia's eyes were wide and she shook her head slightly, but I continued to plow deep into her hungry pussy.

I pumped her fast and deep and in no time she was moaning as her hips humped and jerked. It was clear that she was having a tremendous orgasm. I noticed that she was pressed against the counter with her clitoris rubbing along the edge. I pounded into her convulsing twat again and again, harder and harder, as her orgasm continued to engulf her.

My climax was building and I fucked my older sister harder and faster until I reached the point of no return. Then I began shooting my cum deep into my sister's core. I filled her with powerful blasts of my cum, battering her cervix with a firehose spray of my seed. Even through the haze of her ongoing orgasms I could see the surprise on her face as she felt my cum blasting her pussy again and again.

When I finally pulled out of my sister's twat, her entrance was gaping open and a white stream of my sperm was dripping out. I gave her a kiss on her cheek and said; "Now THAT feels better!" I walked through the door and into my bedroom, leaving her with my cum dripping out of her pussy and a dazed look on her face.

I spent a great amount of time together with my friend Jenny going to soccer practices and games. We had become good friends and hung out regularly, went to the mall shopping, to the movies occasionally, etc. One day towards the end of summer, Jenny asked me, "Don't you like me?"

"OF COURSE I LIKE YOU! You're my best friend! You're practically my only friend!"

"You've never tried to kiss me! You've never asked me out for a date!"

"You're my best friend; I didn't want to mess that up!"

"You're not attracted to me?"

"You're the most beautiful woman in our school! I consider myself fortunate whenever I am in the same room with you!"

"So when I wore that skimpy swimsuit"?

"The one that I could see your nipples through and your vaginal slit was visible too? I nearly went crazy! But I promised myself that I would treat you honorably! You are my FRIEND and I would ALWAYS treat you with respect!"

"Every time I have been around you recently, I have been SO HORNY! As soon as I have gotten home, I have headed straight to my room to masturbate!"

"Really?"

"Yes, really! Why do you think I have been running around without a bra? Or panties?"

"Because you like to?" I asked tentatively.

"Why do you think I have been wearing loose t-shirts that gap open when I lean over?"

"Because they're comfortable?" I answered even more tentatively.

"You lunk-head! I've been trying to get your attention! I've been trying to get you to look at me as a GIRL! Not just your friend, not just your teammate, but a woman!!!"

"Oh! But you are the prettiest girl in our school! You're on the varsity cheerleader squad! You could have your choice of any guy in the school!"

"So you're saying that I could choose YOU if I wanted?"

"I guess? If you wanted?? But we're friends!."

"Have you ever heard of 'friends with benefits'?"

"Yes, but that's just something on the movies! Right?"

"Not necessarily!" Then she continued, "Since your growth spurt this summer, I have fantasized about what you would look like naked! We have exercised together and I'm pretty sure that you look pretty buff! I would really like to see ALL of YOU!"

"Really?" Then I took a deep breath and plunged forward. "You know that should be reciprocal, don't you?"