Little Bit

Story Info
He wishes he had a bigger penis. So did both of his wives.
9.4k words
4.31
28.3k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wishes he had a bigger penis. So did both of his wives.

Chapter 1

Nancy Johnson's sweat-drenched, naked body was still twitching from the wonderful orgasms her husband had given her. Henry was feeling pretty pleased with himself, even though his short cock had not been the star of their performance. Henry's erections were just a bit less than five inches long. As usual, he had ejaculated prematurely into Nancy's steaming pussy, and so he had brought her to orgasm first with his mouth, and then again with her seven-inch dildo.

He quietly savored the lingering taste of his sperm, still in his mouth. He genuinely loved to eat his wife after they had intercourse, and it often brought his wife to a climax. Of all the ways two people can have sex, eating his wife seemed the most tender, most loving. No banging and bumping, no heaving and thrusting, just licking and nibbling her labia and clitoris. Eating a woman's cunt is a most special kind of worship, and eating a creampie is like some sort of sacrament.

But even after Henry's oral skills satisfied Nancy they always reached for "Jerome" to bring her over the finish line. Jerome never disappointed them. Naming her reliable plastic penis had been Henry's idea, and he confessed to his wife that he took particular pleasure, when surfing for porn, in interracial cuckold videos. Nancy let it go -- she couldn't imagine herself ever cheating on her husband, or caring about a man's ethnicity. But if Henry thought Jerome sounded like an African-American name, who cares?

After all, she had come up with a name, too, for Henry's penis. Because he always told her that his dick at full-erection was "a little bit less than five inches," she affectionately called his cock "Little Bit." Face to face on their sides in their bed, they shared a loving look at each other.

Henry spoke first, "See, you need a bigger cock."

"No," Nancy said, "YOU need a bigger cock. But I love you deeply even though Little Bit can't love me very deeply." They both laughed at her play on words.

They soon fell asleep together, but Henry knew that, sooner or later, his dick problem was going to require a solution.

Again. Because Little Bit had *always* been a problem.

Chapter 2

Theirs was a second marriage; both of their first marriages ended in divorce. By itself, this coincidence would be pretty unremarkable. Fully a quarter of all marriages nowadays were between two previously married adults in their 30s or 40s. Nancy and Henry, however, were a remarkably unique case -- their ex-spouses married each other, too.

Nancy and her first husband, Christopher, had one child, a daughter named Kristal. The family lived in the same town as Henry, his first wife, Terry, and their two sons, Orion and Marshall.

When Nancy came home early one day and caught her husband and Henry's wife in bed together, she filed immediately for divorce. Christopher had been unfaithful to Nancy several times before, and they had previously undergone marriage counseling and other measures. Nothing could keep Christopher's dick in his pants, and when he bagged her friend Terry, Nancy threw in the towel. She hired a divorce attorney the next day. Nancy got the house, full custody of their daughter, then 16 years old, and adequate alimony.

Henry, however, while shattered and humiliated by Terry's slutty behavior, was willing to let it go and remain married. Terry, like Christopher, was also a serial offender, but Henry had come to accept that his wife needed more sex than he could typically provide. He was willing to turn a blind eye to Terry's carnal escapades for several years, and Terry, knowing a good thing when she saw it, had always nurtured Henry's cuckold fantasies to keep him attached.

So while sexual misbehavior like Terry's might have caused some marriages to collapse, it was actually what followed - Nancy's divorce of Christopher -- that set in motion the end of Henry and Terry's troubled marriage. Henry had tolerated Terry's infidelity as long as it was anonymous and discreet.

To Henry, anonymous meant that he didn't want to know who Terry slept with. He didn't want to hear about her dalliances from her, or from other people. Terry and Henry had worked creampies into their sexual dynamic, and when Henry licked Terry's labia clean, he thrilled at not knowing the name of that day's sperm donor. It seemed easier to enjoy being a cuckold if he was being bettered by men whose names he didn't know. Once one of her bosses humiliated Henry at a holiday office party. Henry noticed that Frank was showing the other guys some photos on his phone, and they all burst into laughter and turned their heads to look at Terry. Later one of the other men told Henry that Frank had nude pictures on his phone -- of Terry. Frank had told the men that he'd nailed Terry months earlier at an out-of-town seminar. "Your wife had Frank's cock in her mouth, Henry. And she was smiling for the camera. Jesus, he's hung, too. No wonder."

Discreet, to Henry, meant that he didn't want his family, friends, or co-workers to know he was sexually subservient to Terry. As the Christopher debacle showed, Terry wasn't always discreet. She tried to open her legs to strangers, but all too often a friend of Henry's got a chance to sample his wife's treasures. Some were talented enough, or exceptionally well-enough hung, to be invited back again and again.

In many ways, Henry and Terry had been a happy couple. Terry loved being married to a steady, supportive man who made few demands on her, sexual or otherwise. It was like having a terrific roommate who was not only a pleasure to spend time with, but who paid all the bills and didn't nag you about leaving dirty dishes in the sink. And who ate your pussy.

No, what toppled Henry and Terry's house of cards was Christopher. Free of Nancy, he was living his bachelor fantasies and screwing every woman he could. It was only a matter of time before he came back for more Terry. The first afternoon he showed up on her doorstep Terry actually closed the door in his face. The second time, she let him in. He soon came every afternoon, and the previously promiscuous Terry became a one-man woman. Well, a one penis woman -- she still loved Henry, but not enough to honor their agreement.

Christopher was such an arrogant prick that just couldn't resist humiliating Henry. It wasn't good enough for Christopher that he knew Henry willingly sucked Christopher's jizz from between Terry's thighs. It wasn't good enough to know that Terry's pussy had become completely his.

No, Christopher needed Henry to *know* her pussy was his. In a spectacular case of bad judgment, Terry agreed to let Henry come home from work and catch them in the act. The lovers pretended to be surprised when Henry came in and found Terry mounting Christopher on their living room sofa. Terry rolled off of Christopher's large wet cock and taunted Henry with it. She theatrically sucked it, and pumped it with her hands, and directed his ejaculation all over her breasts. They planned to entice Henry to seal his submission by licking Christopher's sperm off of her chest while Christopher watched.

Henry sank into the nearest chair and tried to collect himself. His eyes began to tear up and he started to hyperventilate. Terry smiled at him and invited him to come close to her. "Join us, honey, we want to include you for a change. Come to Momma, baby." She opened her free arm in a welcoming gesture.

Only later would Henry really appreciate how close he had been at that moment to doing their bidding. He'd eaten Christopher's sperm before. Licking it from a different part of his wife's body would not be a great leap. And only years later would Henry realize that he ran out of his former house that day not because he was angry, but because he was afraid he, too, would succumb to Christopher's cock.

But in the moment Henry only knew that his wife had destroyed everything and he needed to let her go. A few hours later, from his motel room, he phoned Nancy to get the divorce lawyer's contact information.

And so the second marriage was destroyed, and all four of them were free. Henry's divorce attorney used Terry's notorious sexual behavior against her in court and kept the alimony award minimal. Jordan and Orion were then 16 and 17, and while Terry sought custody the judge sided with their father.

A year and a half later Christopher married Terry, and Henry married Nancy, and the town could once again talk of almost nothing else for months.

Christopher loved being the town's most-notorious stud. He made a pretty big jerk out of himself by scanning every female face he passed for signs of lustful yearning. Few women were that shallow, but a few were curious about that cock he boasted about. Terry didn't care one way or the other what people thought but did enjoy the leering stares of the men she passed, especially when they had their frumpy wives on their arms yet drooled anyway. Henry was deeply ashamed that most of the adults in town pitied him for having such a small penis that his wife was never satisfied. But, perversely, the shame made him excited. Sometimes he noticed pitying looks on the sidewalk. Other times a passing man or woman would try discreetly to check out his crotch, where Little Bit stood rigid in Henry's tightie-whiteys.

There were many things Henry could have learned from the story of his marriage and divorce. He could have gained insight about what he wanted, and what he needed, and what he shouldn't want. He could have learned that people change, grow, and sometimes grow apart. That some people lie and cheat, while others don't. But, sadly, of all the lessons Henry could have learned, he decided that he needed a bigger cock.

Chapter 3

The day after Henry and Nancy's pillow-talk exchange about "you need a bigger cock" he began a campaign to make a few changes in their marriage. His first marriage had crashed and burned mainly because "Little Bit" couldn't satisfy Terry. Henry's first mistake now was to think Nancy might do likewise.

First, he bought and presented to Nancy "Jerome's big brother," an ebony-colored nine-inch vibrator. Nancy was both amused and excited, and told Henry she was going to name her "new black lover". She decided on the name of the famous strong black man from a century-old folk song: John Henry.

She started to playfully tease "Little Henry," rubbing the vibe against her husband's real erection. She slathered KY lube on both of them and held the two cocks together, moving them against each other as if they were fucking. Henry's real dick exploded after only three or four minutes of Nancy's manipulation against the vibrator.

Most of his semen had landed on his wife's hands, and she scraped it off onto John Henry before holding the vibe to her husband's mouth. "Lick up your mess, Little Bit," she taunted him. When he did as she told him, she brought Jerome up between her thighs to pleasure herself. "Jerome is going to open me up for John Henry," she moaned, her passion rising. I've never had a dick this big. I hope he's not too much for me."

Nancy then switched her two hands, bringing the new vibrator to her crotch and the familiar seven-inch dildo to her husband's lips. "Jerome is all dirty now, Little Bit. I got pussy all over him." And without actually telling Henry to clean it, she rubbed it back and forth across his pursed lips while he did exactly that.

Inserting John Henry, she quickly discovered, was going to be a job for two hands, so Nancy asked Henry to hold Jerome like a lollipop and she turned her full attention to the new big black toy. Her cunt hadn't had anything this size since the birth of her daughter, Kristal, 18 years before.

She coated the vibe with lubricant and then started slowly to work its tip between her labia. She was going to ask her husband to help her, but when she turned her head she saw that he was still licking his cum and her cunt slick off of Jerome. He had a dreamy, relaxed look on his face, and it briefly occurred to Nancy that the two artificial penises were bringing some repressed bisexual curiosity out of Henry. She was quite aware that the poor man's life had been completely disrupted and overturned by, basically, cocks bigger than his own little member. If anyone was entitled to think about big dicks, it was Henry. He continued licking and sucking Jerome, unaware that his wife was studying him.

Nancy turned John Henry on and set him to vibrate at his slowest setting. The tiny rapid movements of the head of the vibe helped to tease the shaft into Nancy's vagina. As it entered, it stretched her cunt walls wider and wider. Henry was shaken out of his dreamy fog when Nancy suddenly screamed as she orgasmed, not from being too deeply penetrated, but from being stretched wide to her limit. Her hand stopped moving and Henry saw a shocked, almost frightened look on her face. Nancy had never felt anything like what the cunt-stretcher had done to her, and even as she trembled in what looked like a seizure she quickly switched it "off".

Soon there was a rapid tapping on their bedroom door as Kristal had rushed to see if anyone was hurt. "Mom, Dad, is everything OK? I heard a shout."

Nancy was still too stunned by the continuous feelings between her legs -- the vibe was off, but she was still thrusting it in and out of her thankful pussy, twisting it this way and that.

Henry spoke up: "Mom's OK Kristal. She just stubbed her toe on the table. It's nothing."

Had he instead said "Just a minute," or "Don't come in, I'm not decent," or any of several other things, his step-daughter might not have opened the door and entered. Saying that her mother was hurt, however, prompted the sudden entry.

She spun right around and hastily departed, apologizing profusely. But not before seeing her step-father holding up an ivory white dildo in one hand and her mother working a ginormous black dildo into her pussy with two hands. Kristal was a big girl and had spent many an hour pounding her own dildo in and out of her teenage cunt, so she knew instantly what she had seen.

Chapter 4

Several thoughts careened around in Kristal's head as she fled back to her bedroom. She was happy that her step-brothers are at college and not home visiting. She was relieved that her mother wasn't hurt. She wondered why her mother and step-father needed TWO dildos. She wondered if that black dick her mother was riding was as big as it looked. And, finally, she wondered if all those nasty street rumors she'd heard over the years, about Henry having such a small cock that his first wife screwed around, were true.

At breakfast the next morning none of the three of them had dared to mention the elephant in the room and they ate in silence until Henry departed for his office. Nancy then sat down with Kristal to clear the air.

"I'm sorry you saw us having sex last night, darling. You shouldn't have come in, you know. This is kind of embarrassing for a mother."

"Mom, everybody plays with themself sometimes. Everyone. There can't be a woman in town who doesn't have a sex toy hidden somewhere in her bedroom."

"I know, but..."

"Mom, you masturbate, I do too, and I've heard Orion and Marshall tugging one out in the bathroom, or through their bedroom doors. But can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, honey. Thanks for trying to make me feel better about this. It's kind of humiliating to have your baby girl catch you with a sex toy. What do you want to ask?"

"Can I see it?"

"See what?" Nancy was briefly puzzled and alarmed. Surely her daughter didn't want to see her masturbate?

"Can I see your vibrator? It looked kind of big."

Nancy let out a tiny laugh. She was relieved her daughter didn't want to watch her, and she knew any woman would be impressed by her new black toy. "His name is John Henry," she giggled.

"It has a name?"

"From the song. The old folk song about the hard-working, steel-driving man who pounded steel spikes faster than a machine. It seemed appropriate."

"And that vibe made you scream so loud last night?"

"Oh baby, I can't describe the feeling. The top of my head blew off."

And hand in hand, laughing like schoolgirls, Nancy led Kristal to her bedroom to meet John Henry and his little brother, Jerome.

"Not to be insulting, Mom, but have you washed these?" Kristal had one dildo in each hand, and she was swiveling her head to examine first one, then the other.

Holding up Jerome, Kristal said "Mine is almost this big. Five inches, I think. This one is a little bit bigger." She looked puzzled when her mother burst out laughing. "What? What did I say that was so funny?"

Nancy took a deep breath and decided to be mostly honest with her daughter. "You said your dildo is 'a little bit shorter'. Henry always says his penis is 'a little bit shorter than average.' So I call it 'Little Bit'. Now, don't you dare let on that I told you that. He would be so humiliated that I told you how small he is, you know, down there. I love him dearly, you know, love everything about him, and I wouldn't stand to let you make fun of him."

"Oh Mom, I love Henry too, you know I do. He's the best, and he treats you so much better than Dad did. Divorcing Dad was the best thing you ever did for both of us. It's just that that bitch Terry has told everyone in town she dumped him because he had a shrimpy thingie. Nobody thinks Henry is packing a full load. There's Henry, and there's John Henry, and I doubt it's hard for you to tell them apart." And they both started laughing again.

Kristal stood up and put John Henry back down on the bedspread. "Mom, can I ask a big favor? Don't get grossed out or anything, but can I borrow Jerome for a while? I'd like to try, what should I call it? Try an upgrade? Something a little bit bigger than what I'm used to."

Trying to dissipate the sexual tension and end with a smile, Nancy said "Go ahead, baby. You can try something a little bit bigger. I thought you were going to say you wanted to try Little Bit, and I don't think that would be a good idea. I know he's not your real father, so it wouldn't be illegal or anything, but Little Bit belongs to Momma, OK? But you go ahead and take Jerome out for a test drive. Once I get used to John Henry, I might not need Jerome anymore and you could keep him."

As Kristal carried Jerome down the hall to her bedroom, she couldn't quite get the image of her step-father's penis out of her head. As she closed her door and took off her panties, she wondered how little "a little bit below average" was....

In a few minutes, she had a better idea of how much difference an inch could make. Even lubed up with Baby Oil, Jerome was too big to feel good in her virgin vagina. She gave him a few tries entering at different angles, but her own five-inch dildo felt better, gave her more pleasure, then Jerome. Wow, she thought, Mom must have a really big pussy to take John Henry all the way to the root.

And then she decided, as her smaller dildo brought her to the edge of an orgasm, that it (he?) deserved a name, too. She smiled as she realized that the only good name for the smallest dildo in the house was "Henry". And, with a hard plastic cock named after her step-father plunging in and out of her well-oiled cunt, she spasmed in the best climax she could remember.

Chapter 5

When Henry came home from work that night his embarrassment returned. He'd made it through most of the workday with his mind focused on his work, but as he changed clothes in his bedroom it all came back to him in a rush -- Nancy pounding herself with the new black monster, him licking his cum off of the smaller dildo, and his step-daughter seeing the entire event. How could he look her in the eyes?

And yet his step-daughter had never been sweeter to him than she was that night at dinner. There was no trace of disgust or censure. Her eyes sparkled, and she laughed at his lame "dad jokes", and if he didn't know any better he'd say she was out and out flirting with him.