Little Bit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy noticed it right away, and while she didn't want Kristal's new interest in her step-Dad to go too far, she thought it was really just a harmless fascination with Henry as a man, not a dad, in light of the events of last night and their intimate conversation this morning.

When it was time to clear the dishes Nancy took Kristal aside in the kitchen and came right out with it. "Young lady, are you *flirting* with your step-father? What's going on? You're all giggly like a girl out on a date!"

"Mom, no. I don't know. No, not like that, but don't you see? I can't see Henry as just my step-father now. I mean after last night, and this morning. He seems different. Now he's just a man."

"What do you mean, different? He's still my husband and your ...."

Kristal interrupted, "Mom, I saw Henry just sitting there watching you bash your womb with a humongous rubber dick. He was just watching, kind of helpless, and making out or something with Jerome. And now that I know he's about the same size down there as my own small vibe, I can't stop thinking of Henry when I masturbate."

"Oh my God. Kristal, you can't."

"I named my dildo, too, Mom, like you named yours."

"What, oh no. Don't tell me it's 'Daddy' or something sick."

"No, mom, that would be gross. My little dick is named 'Henry', and he's a little bit smaller than Jerome."

"More than a little bit smaller. I've fucked them both, I ought to know."

"Well, I tried to use Jerome this afternoon, and I guess I'm like really small and tight or something because he was too big for me. I had to finish with my small vibe, and I called him Henry and kind of pretended it was the real Henry, and I came so hard, Mom. I came and came."

Suddenly the real Henry called them from the dining room, "Hey, girls, where's dessert?"

Nancy and Kristal looked at each other and shared a smirk. Nancy told her daughter, "Don't even think about it, you dirty little girl. It's not much of a penis, but it's all mine. Momma's not gonna share Little Bit," Nancy smirked, and they went back to the other room, arm in arm.

Chapter 6

"So, *that* was strange, Nancy, don't you think?" It was later in the evening, and they were undressing for bed.

"What was strange, honey?" Nancy stood in her panties, otherwise naked, getting ready to slip into her nightgown.

"I mean, after the shock and humiliation of you and I being caught in the act by your daughter last night, I kind of expected some recriminations or criticism at dinner with Kristal." Henry was also down to his underpants, and would soon reach for the baggy T-shirt he used as pajamas.

"Oh, Henry. You're too old-fashioned. Kristal has the Internet, you know, and she's almost all grown up. She's seen cocks and pussies and sex before." Nancy was becoming slightly aroused and was mindlessly stroking the outside of her panties, over her clitoris.

"I guess. You know her better than I do." Henry dropped his briefs, and his little cock stood straight out in front of his body. He didn't know why this conversation was exciting him, but it did. He imagined Kristal sitting in her room, viewing porn. He wondered if she played with herself.

"Well, I know her pretty well, especially now that she and I had a long conversation about things today, you know, girl-to-girl."

"What did you talk about?"

"I'm not going to spill any secrets, dear, but what do you think? We talked about vibrators, and vaginas, and sizes of body parts. She may be a virgin, I'm not sure of that, but the girl has a vibe of her own and as far as I can tell, she goes through batteries faster than I do."

He tried to imagine Nancy and Kristal talking about pussies and sex toys, and firmed up even more. "Kristal has a dildo?"

"She does, honey. She's almost all grown up, you fool, of course she does. I got my first vibrator when I was 14. You married that whore Terry when you were 19."

Nancy took Henry's erection into her hand and gently started to tug him off. "You dirty man, this is turning you on, isn't it? Talking about my daughter masturbating." Henry moaned, and closed his eyes. Nancy wanted suddenly to see how far this fantasy would go. She stroked his dick gently and slowly, her fingertips like feathers. Each time a drop of seminal fluid appeared at the head, she lifted it to his mouth with her index finger. Stroke. Fingertip to slit. Finger to mouth. Repeat. More, bigger drops of pre-cum, more droplets ride on finger to lips. Then Nancy said, "Lie down on the bed honey. Let me give you a little massage."

That was their code word for a handjob. Whenever Nancy was having her periods Henry would get "a little massage." They only sometimes involved KY Jelly, but always featured Nancy talking dirty to Henry until he shot his wad. It never took long, and Nancy made a bet with herself that tonight would set a record, as horny as Henry was already.

Tug and stroke. "Maybe you're not the only one masturbating tonight, Henry." Tug and stroke. "Maybe Kristal is playing with her vibe in her room right now." Tug and stroke, and a groan from Henry. "I let her borrow Jerome this afternoon, Henry." Tug and stroke. His little cock was turning red. "Can you imagine little Kristal stuffing big old Jerome inside herself?" Tug and stroke, with a little corkscrew twist on the downstroke. "She wanted to give it a try." Henry's face had an expression Nancy couldn't decipher. Would talking about Kristal get him off? If so, how did she feel about that? She resolved to take this further.

"He was too big for her Henry; she gave him back to me. She said she could barely get his head in before it just hurt her tight little pussy too much. She says her tiny little vagina needs a tiny little dildo, and she finished herself off using that one."

Henry was as taut as a rope now. His hips pumping, were trying to move his cock through Nancy's fist faster, but she frustrated his efforts. "Such a tiny little pussy. A normal size dildo is too big for my daughter." Images were flashing through Henry's brain now like fireworks. "Such a small little vagina, even for a teenager. Where will she ever find a small little cock to take her virginity?"

She went to the nightstand and brought Jerome to her husband. "Hold this one for me, sweetheart. I forgot to wash it after Kristal used it. Only the tip got inside my daughter's pussy hole. Just the tip. It might even still be wet from her juices. Can you imagine how tight she must be if my smallest dildo won't even go inside?"

Keeping one hand on his erection, she used her other to take his hand and the vibe it held close to his face. "Give it a sniff. Can you smell her, Little Bit? Does Jerome smell like teenage pussy?"

Henry moved without hesitation to smell the end of the vibe. In fact, of course, Nancy had washed it thoroughly this afternoon. No normal person would have done otherwise. But the imagination is a powerful thing, and Henry smelled pussy that wasn't there. Then, on his own initiative, he sucked the tip of the vibe with his lips.

"Does Kristal taste good, you little pervert? Your step-daughter's cunt juice taste good? Jerome was too big for her this afternoon, so she finished with her small dildo. Came hard all over that one. Should I go get it from her for you to taste? She told me she wanted to give her plastic dick a name, too, honey. Can you guess what she calls it now?"

Henry was right on the edge now. Nancy knew she could make him blow his jizz whenever she wanted and considered her next words carefully.

She leaned close to her husband and whispered into his ear, "My daughter had a fantastic cum this afternoon, honey, stuffing her little pussy with the smallest dildo in the house. Ramming him in and out of her vagina, tickling her little pink clitoris. When she finally had her orgasm, she called her little toy Henry."

That did it.

Chapter 7

Kristal sensed something strange at breakfast the next morning. Her mother was calm but a little distant, pre-occupied. Henry seemed happy, almost giddy, but avoided making eye contact with her. Curiosity aroused, she resolved to grill Mom as soon as Henry went to work.

For her part, she kind of flirted with him, thinking about masturbating yesterday with him on her mind as she climaxed. Now that she had fucked herself with make-believe Henry, she kind of wanted to see the real thing somehow. But how would that even work?

Nancy was having serious second thoughts about yesterday's developments. Thanks in no small part to her stories and suggestions, her daughter Kristal had masturbated thinking of her step-father's penis. Then, last night, Henry had shot his wad all over himself imagining that he was tasting Kristal's pussy. The looks the two of them exchanged all during breakfast were all the more troubling to Nancy because neither her husband nor her daughter knew what the other one had done. They were on a collision course, and they didn't know it, and Nancy was the cause. No wonder she was troubled.

"Mom," Kristal suddenly spoke. "What's the matter this morning?"

"I'm embarrassed honey. And ashamed. I've been talking to you about personal Henry stuff, and I've talked to him about stuff of yours that's personal, and I'm not sure what anyone thinks about anything anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"Yesterday honey, maybe I shouldn't have been talking to you about Henry's private stuff, you know, how big he is. And I shouldn't have told him about you trying Jerome, and naming your vibrator Henry."

"Oh my God, Mom, you told Henry that? No wonder he was smiling at me this morning."

"That's not all. I don't know what the hell I was thinking, but I made his suck Jerome and pretend he tasted you. What kind of a mother does something like that?"

"Oh my God. How can I face him again? My step-father thinks he tasted my vagina?" They sat silently then, their minds in turmoil. It was Kristal who spoke next. "Did he like it? The taste of me. Did Henry say anything? I want to see it. Mom, I want to see Henry's cock. He needs to know I see it, too. It's the only way I get my dignity back. He thinks he's tasted my cunt, he knows my vibe is named Henry; I'm going to make sure he knows I've seen his wiener."

Nancy sat silent a minute longer, then the girls came up with a plan.

Just before Henry was due to come home from work, Nancy slid Jerome out of her steaming pussy and put him into a plastic zip-lock bag on her night table. It had been a struggle to stop masturbating short of the finish line, but she had her eyes on a bigger prize.

She was fresh from a shower when he arrived, her hair still wet and wearing her terrycloth bathrobe. It wasn't hard to lure him into the bedroom, or to get him flat on his back in bed "for a quickie". For Henry, of course, they were all quickies. His erections rarely survived four minutes inside his wife's under-served cunt, though tonight Nancy had no intention of hosting Little Bit inside her at all.

Tonight was going to be all about masturbation -- his and hers, of course - but also her daughter, who was already lurking in the hallway, awaiting her cue.

Nancy crawled over Henry, who expected his wife to assume a 69 position. She did place her knees beside his head, placing her labia over his face, but she remained upright, not yet offering to take his organ into her mouth. She let him feast for a few minutes without pleasuring him, at all. His short but rigid erection trembled in her hands.

"Henry, do you trust me, darling? I want to do something very exciting. I'm going to make you cum so hard, baby. But you have to trust me, OK?"

He nodded and pulled away enough to clearly give his agreement. "Please keep jerking me, Honey. Are you going to get on top tonight?"

Henry liked it when Nancy saddled up and rode him cowgirl style. She pretty much avoided that position because no matter how small her movements, his dick kept falling out.

"You remember I told you last night that Kristal has a small vibrator she uses to pleasure herself? And I told you that now that she has also seen John Henry and Jerome, she calls her small vibe Henry. Does that excite you?"

He nodded quickly, which dragged his mouth vigorously across her labia. That felt good, she thought.

"That bitch Terry told everyone in town that you had a small cock, darling. Christopher did too, bragging about his big dick finally filling her pussy with a real man's dick. Everybody talks, Henry. They shouldn't but they do. Kristal gets teased all the time at school about how her Mommy married a cuckold with a small penis."

She could see his little scrotum tighten, and feel his cock clench. He was going to blow any minute now. "She asked me for permission, Honey. My baby girl asked her Mommy today if she could see your cock so she could compare him to her vibrator. You don't mind, do you, Darling? You'll give Kristal a teenie little peek at your penis, won't you?"

In fact, Kristal had cracked the door a few minutes before and had been watching the couple. Jesus, she thought, Mom looked like a Queen, sitting on Henry's face like that. A Queen. No matter who she married, Kristal resolved, I'll squat on his mouth and demand that he worship me the way Henry worshipped her mother.

Before Henry could respond, Nancy turned her face to the door and said loudly "Come in now baby. Come take a look at your step-father's boner."

Kristal strode to the bed in a few long strides and stared down at Little Bit in her mother's fingers. "That's not so small, Momma," she said, as Henry ejaculated all over himself. "It's about the same size as my vibrator. Watch." And with that, she reached into the pocket of her robe and withdrew her Henry.

Nancy dismounted her husband's face and the two of them stared as Kristal opened her robe and exposed the taut naked 18-year old body it had covered. Her breasts were smaller than her mother's but higher and firmer, and her pubis was unshaved, covered with silky black hair.

Placing one foot up on the bed to open her crotch, she began teasing her clit with her vibe. Within a minute she was stabbing her dildo in and out of her vagina while the device became soaked with her natural juices.

Now it was Nancy's turn for an orgasm, having unconsciously fondled her own clit for the last few moments. "Oh, Honey, you have such a beautiful pussy, Baby. Don't you dare destroy it with Jerome. Some man is going to be so happy to fuck your tight little kitty someday."

"I love Henry, Mom. He's just the right size for a girl like me." Nancy was pretty sure Kristal was talking about her vibe, not her step-father, but his penis was getting a rare second rise tonight and Nancy couldn't be sure what her daughter was thinking.

"I've let some of the boys touch me, Mom, you know, with their fingers, but that's all. I never let anyone kiss me down there. You looked ecstatic. Would you let me sit on Henry's face for a few minutes, do you think? I mean, he doesn't have to do anything else with me if he's shy or something, but you looked so happy sitting on his mouth."

"Of course you can try, Kris. Henry, my daughter is going to sit on your face for a few minutes. You be a good boy and make her feel good or I'll punish you, understood?"

Kristal shucked her robe and handed her vibrator to her mother. Then she climbed up on the bed and clumsily moved her pelvis over his head. She found herself facing the headboard, which was backward, and she awkwardly twisted around to face his feet, as her mother had done earlier.

She had barely stopped moving around before Henry groaned with passion and thrust his mouth as firmly against the sweet teen-age pussy as possible. He was soon slurping and chewing her young labia and trying to stab his tongue into her vagina. She was rich with her own lubrication and her taste was noticeably sweeter, less tart, than Nancy's pussy.

Nancy watched in awe as her husband moved his face and mouth so vigorously into the hot crotch of her teenage daughter. When Henry finally nibbled on Kristal's small pink clitoris, hiding behind her pubic hair, Kristal had her first-ever oral sex climax. Her thighs clenched and her knees jerked and Henry's head absorbed it all. Kristal orgasmed again, bore down on his face as if she was having contractions, and then orgasmed one more time, each climax a little briefer than the one before. Finally, she was exhausted by her own libido and collapsed on Henry's sweaty body, itself wet from his two ejaculations, a personal best.

Her poor depleted Step-father was already asleep by the time Kristal quietly closed the door on her way back to her bedroom. Nancy took John Henry into the bathroom and finally had her second climax of the evening, too. Honestly, she felt a little short-changed by recent developments. Kristal now had a new toy in her Step-father, and would undoubtedly play with him whenever she wanted. For his part, Henry now had two women he would never satisfy. What was in all of this for her?

Chapter 8

Henry woke up the next morning with a positive attitude and a ravenous appetite. He had dreamed all night of various porny scenarios involving Nancy and Kristal. He made a pot of coffee and brought Nancy a steaming cup in the bedroom before she was even awake.

Kristal, on the other hand, had slept poorly and was pretty much hiding in her room until Henry left for his office. The events had been so thrilling when anticipated and experienced, but now it seemed a little tawdry and shameful. Having sex with a Step-father was kind of a cliché trailer-park activity, and Kristal felt at the moment that she wasn't likely to try anything similar again. She was too inexperienced to know about post-sexual tristesse; in a day or two, her body would be hungry again. She would soon crave more real sex with a real person. But this morning everything seemed sort of dark.

Once the coast was clear, Kristal went to the kitchen hoping to find her mom. Nancy was ready to be a sounding board for her daughter; she knew the previous day had profoundly affected Kristal.

"Mom, about last night."

Nancy quickly spoke reassuringly, "Wow, Kris, that was something, huh? Are you OK with everything Henry and I did last night?" Taking responsibility. Letting Kristal frame this not as what she had done, but what the grown-ups had done with her.

"I'm OK, I guess. Yeah, that was wild. You're not mad at me for, you know, what I did? With Henry."

"No, Honey. You guys had a great experience. Nobody twisted anybody's arm to do anything. I think you both learned something about yourselves last night, and maybe about each other."

Even as she spoke, Nancy heard what she was doing. No problems, it's all fun, we're better for it. Jesus, listen to me, she thought. Why don't I just tell her to fuck Henry and get it over with? Because that's kind of what I'm saying here. Is that what I want? The pornographic images flashed behind her eyes of Kristal joyfully riding on Henry's cock as they both cried ecstatically.

"Not such a wild time for you though, Mom. I mean, Henry and I got off and you didn't."

"Not to worry, precious. After you guys went to sleep, I took a long ride on John Henry. I'm good."

"I don't know, Mom. I think one of the things you and Henry taught me last night was that a warm body is better than a cold piece of plastic. If I thought the real Henry would be available when I need it, I could throw plastic Henry right into the trash!" Laughing nervously, hoping that she could play it off as a joke if Nancy reacted badly to the thought. At the same time, a little proud of herself for putting it out there. Kristal could totally get behind the idea of Henry taking her cherry. There was no kinder, gentler man. Maybe someday she would need more in a lover, but Little Bit would be a perfect starter cock.

Nancy hesitated a minute, very aware that Kristal had in fact just asked her Mom whether she could borrow Mom's husband once in a while. "Honey, I think you and Henry should spend more time together. His children are away at college and he has room in his world for another person.