Little Bit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, with a sexy grin, "Sitting on his face once in a while will stop his constant talking, too. Win/win, right?" Nancy hoped she could steer this back to oral sex. She wasn't sure how she felt about the idea of her husband making love to her daughter. Strangely, she realized, it wasn't out of the question. It would be awesome to watch, too. Nancy resolved that when the time came, she wanted to be a participant.

They both laughed nervously. "Mom, last night? I didn't sleep so well. Part of it was worry about how you felt watching your husband eat me, sure. And I know it's not incest or anything. But I had a bad dream about Orion and Marshall. In the nightmare, they came home and caught me in bed with their father and got mad."

"Kristal, we shouldn't involve Henry's sons in anything. They'll be home for two weeks at Christmas and New Year, and you and Henry will be on your best behavior, understood?"

"Absolutely. I promise. But Mom, can I tell you something? At one time or another, by accident, I've seen them."

"What does that mean, Kris? Seen them what?"

"It was an accident. An unlocked bedroom door, or coming out of the shower. I've seen them like naked. Marshall is kind of normal looking, but Orion is big. He's at least as big as John Henry. If it's true about genes, there's no way he's the biological son of Little Bit. If Terry was cheating on Henry, I think some other dude planted his seed for Orion. I'm just saying."

In bed that night, Nancy tossed and turned, unable to sleep. In a few days, the boys would come home from college for vacation. And maybe only one of them was really Henry's son. The one with the small cock.

"Henry, are you sleeping?" Nancy whispered. He wasn't. They ended up talking quietly for almost an hour. Henry told her the fuller story of Terry's infidelities, which started even before they were married.

Terry had been having sex regularly with two different men right up until her wedding. The last time she slept with her old boyfriend, he had intentionally gotten her high and made love to her without a condom. He thought it would be hilarious to send her down the aisle already knocked up.

Terry was worried enough that she snuck away on the fourth day of their honeymoon and bought a pregnancy test. It was inconclusive, but the one she took at her doctor's a week and a half later was positive. Her OB/Gyn calculated that she was impregnated two weeks before the first time she ever had sex with Henry. He never knew that his first son wasn't his.

Until the divorce proceedings. Fighting for custody, and the higher child support she would get, Terry told the judge in chambers that Orion wasn't Henry's biological child so she should get custody. Only the five people in that room ever heard this -- the judge, the two attorneys, and the couple. Nancy held Henry tight as he cried when finished with the story.

It was his deepest secret. He had been so shattered that he secretly got a DNA test to confirm that Marshall was, in fact, his, and was relieved when that was confirmed. Terry's plan failed utterly. Not only did the judge order both children to Henry's custody, but he reduced her alimony below what she sought.

"But," Henry told Nancy that night, "the worst part isn't Terry's being a whore. The worst part is that she ruined my relationship with Orion. I'll always 'love him like a son', but I'll never again see him as my son. He's like with me, but not really a part of me." Nancy held him as he cried himself to sleep.

Chapter 9

During the next two weeks, as Christmas approached, Kristal came to Nancy and Henry's bed every night. Nancy and Kristal had never really discussed how they would share Henry, but it seemed that both of them felt better if nothing was going on behind Nancy's back. Henry was not made to feel welcome in Kristal's bed. She would come to his to take what she wanted, whenever she wanted it.

Most nights Nancy and Henry went to bed and engaged in no sex at all until Kristal joined them. Then the two women would take off his pajamas and begin to fondle his penis. Nancy would kiss her husband's mouth, but Kristal never did. For Kristal, Henry's mouth was only for licking her crotch.

Nancy would move her torso over Henry so that he could worship her breasts, Meanwhile, Kristal would use her hands to get Little Bit hard as stone. As soon as he was erect Nancy would pull away and Kristal would climb over his face. Often the mother would caress Kristal's breasts while the girl rode Henry's face. Nancy had become adjusted to her second husband's tender, gentle caresses of her breasts, but Kristal liked to pull and twist her nipples when she masturbated. Now, in their three-way lovemaking, Kristal begged Nancy to pull and twist her young nipples to help her reach her orgasm.

And then she would go back to her room, leaving Little Bit high and dry.

Now it would be Nancy's turn to enjoy herself. She loved kissing Henry again and tasting her daughter's cunt juices from his lips and mouth. As soon as that delightful flavor was all gone she, too, would demand her turn with Henry's mouth. She preferred to lie on her back and hold his face tight against her crotch. Only when she was warmed up would she interrupt that pleasure to allow Henry inside her. The moment Henry pumped his jizz into Nancy's vagina she demanded he finish her off with another round of oral pleasure, feeding him his dessert. This usually brought her to her first orgasm.

Although Henry was wrung out and ready for sleep by now, Nancy had one more chore for him. It had now become her husband's responsibility to bring her to another climax using John Henry, the big vibrator. Nancy had learned that her pussy felt John Henry's girth the most when she took him on her hands and knees. If she was on her back she could manipulate the vibrator herself, but for the preferred position a partner was best. Henry's job was to kneel behind Nancy, almost as if he would mount her himself, but instead to pound her vagina senseless with nine inches of hard rubber cock.

And she babbled the whole time, mostly taunting him gently. It wasn't to be cruel; Henry got a thrill from Nancy saying things about his inadequate size, and her "lover's big cock."

How he should be happy she'd found "a real man, with a real cock," She reminded Henry that "you love this, you cuck. You want me to cum." It was all the kind of dialogue you would find on an internet video, and indeed Nancy had watched quite a few of them. In her favorite, a dissatisfied wife and her wimpy husband exchanged the line "You need a bigger cock." "No, YOU need a bigger cock."

And one night, finally, an idea that had lurked in Nancy's unconscious brain poked its head into her consciousness. She did indeed need a bigger cock. Her inadequate husband wasn't even all hers anymore. The little man was giving much of his attention to Kristal.

She needed a bigger cock. And in two days, Henry's two sons would arrive for a long vacation.

Well, one son. And one 20-year old man with no relation and a colossal cock. Nancy finally drifted off to sleep, still searching for a plan.

She went over her new scheme the next morning. The easiest way to bed Orion would be to first give Henry Kristal's virginity. Henry couldn't object to Nancy having sex with Orion if he had already fucked her daughter. Likewise, any hesitation the young man might feel would be washed away if he knew Henry was making love with Krystal. The last piece of the puzzle was how to tip Kristal from oral sex to the real thing. After conceiving and rejecting several scenarios, Nancy finally realized that the one person she couldn't and shouldn't manipulate was her own daughter.

"I want you to fuck Henry," she blurted out to Kristal after breakfast. "He loves and respects you, and I know you love him. He desperately needs what you would give him, admiration, and respect, and there will never be a gentler lover to make you a woman the first time."

Kristal was stunned. Not by the basic idea; she'd already imagined making sweet love to Henry someday. Her step-father was exactly the right kind of person to take a girl's virginity. She was stunned that her mother was initiating this and suspected there might be unsaid reasons. Was this a trap of some sort? Would Mom make Henry out to be a bad guy after he deflowered Kristal?

"But Mom, won't you be jealous? I don't want you to resent me for this. And even if you want this now, what about if you change your mind later?"

"I'm not going to be in any position to criticize you or Henry, darling. I want you to seduce Henry tonight because I will seduce Orion next week." Nancy thought briefly of telling Kristal that Orion wasn't Henry's natural child, but held the secret to herself. It wasn't hers to share, and it wouldn't advance the cause. In fact, it made the two seductions morally different, and it was the opposite Nancy wanted.

"Oh my God, Mom. You're going to take Orion to bed? Because I told you he has a big penis?"

"Sorry to shock you, darling, but you've seen John Henry. I adore my husband, but I need a bigger dick."

"How you gonna arrange this? I mean, you can't just ask Orion to whip it out for you. And what will Henry think?"

"That's why I need you to get this show on the road, Darling. You and Henry need to be used to each other, comfortable in each other's arms, relaxed about me sitting in a chair watching you humping each other. Once you're both at ease with each other, and with me watching, it will be easy when I bring Orion into the room. Once he watches Henry sticking it to you, I'm pretty sure Orion will be happy to give me a ride."

Chapter 10

The night Kristal gave her virginity started as a replay of earlier experiences. Nancy and Henry waited for Kristal to come to their bedroom, and the ladies soon had Henry naked and erect as they manipulated his penis. The first sign that tonight would be different was when Kristal kissed Henry, long, hot, and with her tongue. Nancy then maneuvered her breasts over Henry's face and Kristal squatted over Henry's hips. She carefully dragged her vulva back and forth across the head of Henry's cock, slicking it up for the penetration to come. Just the very tip nudged her clit and labial lips. Henry was paralyzed with surprise.

"Mom, please get up for a minute. I want to watch Henry's face when he takes my virginity."

Almost as soon as Nancy complied, Kristal moved her mouth next to Henry's and whispered to him the lines she had practiced alone in her room: "I want you to have my cherry, Henry. I want you to take me. I love you, and I love that you love my Mom. And Mom loves that you love me. It's her idea we do this. Look at my Mother, Henry. Watch her face as you become my first man. Your wife chose you to fuck her daughter. That makes you so special, Henry. My Mom loves you so much that she gave me to you."

And then her lips sealed Henry's. They kissed while she pumped her pelvis up and down. She pinched her nipples and then asked Henry to pinch them, too. She experimented with deep movements and shallow. She tried to twist a little bit on the downstrokes. She played Henry's dick like a musical instrument until she suddenly went almost spastic in orgasm. Henry's cock was fully sheathed to the base in Kristal's vagina and she placed her hands on his chest, extended her arms, and lifted her chest even further off of his to curve her body like a bow. Henry's balls exploded when his prostate emptied.

Much later, half-asleep in her room, Kristal smiled as she thought about the birth control pills in her bedside table. She had stopped taking them weeks before. She probably wasn't pregnant, but you never know. If she was, Nancy would find out that she didn't control *everything*.

Just before Kristal went to sleep, she considered how to flip the script with Orion and Marshall. She hadn't told Mom the whole story about how she knew the sizes of their cocks. Until they went to college they used to slip into her bedroom at night and have oral sex. Frankly, they were mediocre at eating her pussy, especially compared to Henry. But she kind of liked sucking their cocks. Marshall was her favorite; Orion was just too damned big. Mom was going to love him.