All Comments on 'Little Black Dress'

by spidercow2

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very nicely told, a great addition to this section :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
huh?

Wrong category. This should be in Romance. "Loving Wives" is about wives who share, step out, cheat, etc. Nice story, but wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
From one Anon to another

This gets a 5 and as long as this author stays with this catagory, theme and outcome. They keep getting 5's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No, no, no, no, fuck no, . . . you got it all wrong. Let me help.

Its not her husband, its some stranger she met back in the alley when she went back there with another stranger to suck his cock, then pass the snowball to the cuck husband who is holding the bull's pants while he fucks his wife's ass and the Rugby team is waiting in line for a repeat from last weekend when she . . .

Oh, wait a minute. I was channeling the other 80% of shit plots that pollute the LW section. In your story these two people are actually in passionate love and respect each other and are married to seal their romance and life long love affair. They are having crazy thrilling sex, and plan to do so for the rest of their lives, but only with each other, exclusively. How did a story like that ever get posted here? Loving Wives. Exciting, beautiful, passionate, loyal, and faithful Thanks for the reminder, they do exist. Even though I've known that, going on 40 years, its nice to see it portrayed from another's perspective. I hope what you wrote is true for you and yours, and everyone else for that matter. It can be.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
A good story, about a loving couple...

A good story, about a loving couple...And of course a loving wife belongs in LW category. 3* (Just an addendum: compared with some today's stories, it should be rated 5* as 1* is too much rating for those bad stories)

spidercow2spidercow2over 7 years agoAuthor
Who titled these categories?

?

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 7 years ago
People

Why does everybody have a thing about a man and wife having loving sex with each other? I don't get it. I would much rather keep it between man and wife instead of becoming a cuckold story. That is what doesn't make sense to me. They love to see a man humiliated and begging instead of being truly loved by his wife. Will someone please tell me why?

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Who titled the Categories?

What idiot author doesn't read the DESCRIPTION FIRST? Oh that would be you!

Extra Marital..... not this boring shit. 1* for wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@gordo

Who made you king of the categories? You're just another ass with a keyboard. If the admins allow it, who the fuck are you, cuckboy? This was a decent story. What's the matter? Not enough cum slurping gay shit for you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Love to read about a real loving wife story where husband and wife fuck each other like that. That is the way it should be and all married couples should try for nights like this , not nights where the husband has to watch some guy with 6" s of bigger dick use his wife in every hole while the verbally humiliate her husband. Good story and look forward to more like it from you

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Meh

Dog bites man. Sun rises in the East. Hillary lies. Trump says something offensive. Man has sex with wife.

I kept waiting for something to happen in this story. I'm still waiting. I guess the point of this story was to give a glimpse into how the other half lives? We don't know much of anything about this couple except that they overdress for dinner, eat expensive food, and live in an apartment. So...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story, thank you!!!

Good to read a story about wife and man who are in love!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Laurel?

The story was very good, but who's this guy who keeps posting about Laurel? He put a comment on this story about her, and I see it on a lot of stories. Is he a writer who received a bad score and blames her (if there even is a Laurel)?

spidercow2spidercow2over 7 years agoAuthor
@gordo

At the risk of feeding the troll, there are two facts at play here: Fact 1.) I wrote the story without regard to whatever categories Literotica has. Upon submission it asked me to categorize. I saw Loving Wives and figured Yeah, that sounds right. Not my fault that the category has a senseless name. Excuse the fuck out of me.

Fact 2: You're an asshole. If the admins want me to recategorize the story, I will, but I'm sure as shit not going to do it for you, Douchenozzle.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
I liked the story, fun read and original

Far from the mindless repetition of wifey isn't satisfied at home and is seduced by the mythical bull or snake and "loves" the interloper and does stuff she won't do for her "boring" husband. The fans of the usual cuckold fare are losers who can't satisfy their wives and need an excuse for her going outside of the marriage for sex because them, their genitals are far more important than love for husband and family.

Ignore gordie and FLC and swingerjoe who are the most predictable and boring posters and commenters on the site.

The title "Loving Wives" is deceptive for the intelligent reader who would have to assume that literotica admins are educated and intelligent enough to understand the word and concept of "love" in it's historic and and linguistic sense and not the broken cynical sense applied by those who skip the category title altogether and go to the subtitle for their justification. Those same clowns don't balk at all when extreme fetishes like sexual sadism and sexual masochism are dumped in loving wives when there is a category for fetish. The same is true for Gay Male stories that all too frequently find themselves here. Many of those stories could fit just as well in Group Sex.

Spidercow2, it's a good story and I appreciate it's inclusion here. Ignore joe's comments. After reading one, you've read them all.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
A Latin/Jazz rendition of "Freebird," huh?

Sounds... interesting. I enjoyed the story. I've read a great deal in the archives and this type of story has always been a part of Loving Wives and is the quintessential definition of the term. I've seen several writers write them in the short time I've been reading. It belongs here, and props to you for putting it here.

Some people find only kinky fetish sex erotic. The rest of us, the vast majority, find sex between people who actually have an emotional connection and a shared love, the most erotic thing imaginable. Write for us and we'll be grateful. Your scores will reflect that gratitude. Sweet story.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
So predictable.

Every. Single. Time. Someone posts a story like this, where a man has sex with his wife and nothing else of interest happens, people come out of the woodwork to praise this "refreshing" break from the "usual cuck" stories.

Guys...the problem here isn't the monogamous sex. The problem is that there is no real plot to this story. It's just a scene about a married couple who have sex together. I imagine (at least, I hope) this is a regular occurrence. I just had sex with my wife earlier this afternoon, as a matter of fact. Do you want to hear about it?

A story was posted a few days ago where a woman had sex with her lover (not her husband) with her husband's permission. I left a similar comment on that story. It's not about who the couple are, or what their marital status is. It's about telling an interesting tale about interesting people doing interesting things.

This is a well-written story, and of course it belongs in this category (as does every story involving a wife or girlfriend.) But you don't have to pander to the author with phony praise just to advance your agenda. Can you imagine if all LW writers began writing stories about how they had sex with their spouses? No one would ever visit this site again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wanna know what's really predictable?

Swinger Joe coming around to drop his shit all over any story that isn't some sick perverted nightmare. That's what's really predictable. The man(?) who can't write shit to save his life thinks he has some clue about how to write.

Every day you come on here and trash talk other people who just want to write or read a story and say what they have to say about a it. Is this your life, you stupid motherfucker? You had sex with your wife? Like anyone believes you have a wife. No woman would be with a pathetic limp dick like you. You're the most boring prick on here, just repeating your same shtick every day. You and your pathetic little war that no one else is interested in.

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
@Spidercow

At the risk of feeding the troll author that can't read a simple category description:

Go read them. Go read them all. If I had a nickel for every moron posting a story wherever they felt like it over the last 16 or so years here I'd be as rich as Trump.

Back a decade or so ago I just used to point out that stories didn't fit the category it was in. But after the god knows how many hundreds of times some moron says.... but but but.... you just lose it.

If you can't be bothered to take the time to properly explore the site and categories to determine WHERE your story best fits in there is no incentive but to treat the moron offending like a ....moron!

So before you get huffy take a step on our side. There are thousands of readers here who have been here for a very long time. How do you think they'd respond or you'd respond if you were one of them watching authors do the same dipshit act over and over and over and over and over and over and over......ad naseum!

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
And joe every single time someone posts a story like this you say essentially the same dam' thing

Predictable pretty much describes your whole schtick. Yawn.

That you find these stories boring or uninteresting or predictable tells us a whole lot more about you than about the story itself.

Yawn.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Predictable?

Foolscap and Anonymouse, did you actually read and digest what SwingerJoe wrote in his comment?

Or did you just automatically (and predictably?) respond negatively because it was a SJ comment?

Was it there anything in what SJ said that was incorrect?

Lue

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 7 years ago

The author has a right to post whatever he wants. Just as the cuckold and swinging authors do, but I notice no one rushing into this story to tell the author to kill himself. Strangely only one side seems to do that.

And there are a lot of other great categories for the "majority" of readers who don't like This sections kinks. It's almost like they wanted you to not have to read stories you don't want to. Then you came into the one category that clearly upsets and offends you and threw a little hissy fit about how this category needs monogamous sex between stable comes too!

What foolscap and Kimi and the rest are doing is no different than if i started reading every rape story posted in the rape category and angrily demanding to know why they aren't catering to the majority of us who only like consensual sex. You look every bit that ridiculous to anyone who isn't your angry, bitter, abusive troll audience of anons.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
lue i read it. seems like you have not read any of his prior comments

but that's okay in lueworld joe can do no wrong.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
@ luedon

You see, foolscap (and others of his ilk) know me better than I know myself. They know me so well that they often put words in my mouth, tell me what I think, and what I like and dislike. They know me so well, they can predict what comment I will write even after I've written a completely contradictory comment!

xiluaxiluaover 7 years ago
good read

I like it. So what if the narrative represents just a passage, not a story. It was good enough. I gave it a 5*. Moreover, it is about a loving wife, the category is right. I cannot understand the complains about being in the wrong category. If some of you are so sick in your head as to have come to take cockoldry, cheating, humiliation, etc., as loving wife, then go suck dicks, because you must be a homo.

coffeekid63coffeekid63over 7 years ago
Hot!

Hot little story! I liked it thanks.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Hot

Hot little story. Great.job.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

uhhh, did i miss the humor?

Just_GymJust_Gymabout 2 months ago

5 Stars. It's a hot story. If you don't think a story's hot unless the sex is cheating sex, then that's on you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous