Little 'Bridgefords' Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obviously experienced at what he was doing, the man in the suit whispered in her ear again. "And wonderful, wet pussylips you have, too," and Janet felt deeply embarrassed that her body was not only betraying her arousal by the flood of cream that poured down into the man's palm, but she had to fight hard not to show she was enjoying the combination of her body swaying with the movement of the train and the deeply-buried finger stroking back and forth over the erect bud of her clit, bringing her ever closer toward orgasm.

Suddenly the man in the suit slid his finger out of the slippery opening of Janet's cunt and she almost cried out again, but this time from disappointment. She was so close to coming! But the pause was only so he could move his hand back beneath her skirt and this time slide his hand down along the furrow between her curvy buttocks. No, Janet thought, he wouldn't...surely not...

But then the man's fingers slid under the elastic of her panties, stretched tight across the plump globes and, still slick from the cream he had gathered from her cunt, squirmed past the tight opening of her anus and into her rectum. Janet, whose bottom had not been explored by anyone's fingers but her own since her Daddy passed away, nearly swooned with delight.

The next moment, three things happened at once. Janet climaxed from the delicious sensation and the wonderful memory of her beloved Daddy fucking her in the ass, the man in the suit let out a soft groan, his hips spasming against Janet's bottom as his cock spurted the contents of his balls into his trousers, and the driver announced they were approaching London Waterloo Station and would passengers be sure to take all their belongings.

Pausing only to whisper, 'Thank you, my dear...' in Janet's ear, the man in the suit was gone the second the doors opened.

Janet, her breasts heaving, her nipples achingly hard, her cunt dripping her cream down the inside of her thighs, her anus tingling, smoothed her skirt into place and, still holding her coffee cup, followed her fellow passengers and smiled happily to herself as she made her way toward the entrance to the Underground.

*

The perfectly made-up but fortunately not impossibly slim Human Resources Manager, dressed informally in a blue cashmere sweater and supertight jeans, smiled at Janet as she opened the door to the suite of offices. "Janet, thank you so much for coming in on a Saturday," she said, extending her hand.

Janet took it, surprised at how nice and firm the young woman's handshake was.

"Of course," she said. "It was no trouble and I'm really grateful for being given this opportunity." She immediately wished she had not said 'really' because it made her sound desperate but the young woman, whose name was Rachel, seemed not to notice.

"Sir Simon is just catching up before leaving for Tokyo tonight," Rachel said. "I thought that, if all goes well, I could ask him to make the decision now seeing as you are our most suitable candidate." Janet saw Rachel's eyes drop to the fullness of her breasts as the young woman smiled and added, "First and second interviews in one morning. That can't be bad, can it?"

"It's really kind of you," Janet said with a grateful smile.

"Okay, come along to my office and we'll get started."

The first half hour was taken up by Rachel assessing how fast and accurate Janet's shorthand was, followed by a typing speed test. "Excellent," Rachel said and Janet felt a little thrill of pleasure. She knew her secretarial skills were up to the job and so far the morning was going perfectly.

"Okay, time for the real test. Sir Simon is very particular about who works for him. He says there has to be a chemistry so the person is happy meeting his demands. He can be very demanding but we all love him to bits." Rachel stood up and opened her office door to disappear down the corridor, leaving Janet to sit and wait.

Janet decided Sir Simon Carstairs sounded rather intimidating but she liked Rachel's statement about how much she loved working for him and, for just a fleeting second, the thought crossed her mind to wonder if that meant in some other way than simply professionally. Rachel's figure was very similar to hers, she had the same big heavy breasts, the tight jeans showed off her voluptuous ass, and she was wearing black designer shoes with four-inch heels which had to be unusual for Saturday morning casual wear. Perhaps they were part of a dress code Sir Simon insisted on? In which case Janet knew she would be okay: she had several pairs at home and skintight jeans she loved to wear because of the way they produced a distinct cameltoe which brought her lustful glances from both men and women.

That thought and the fact her pussy was still gooey from her orgasm on the train made Janet think about her beloved Daddy and she wondered if she could surreptitiously slide her fingers under her skirt and give her tingling clit the tiniest of strokes. She knew that would be all it took to arch her hips off the chair and enjoy the wonderful distraction a really intense orgasm would give her. If Rachel was gone a long time Janet could even unbutton her blouse and slide her hand into the lace cup of her bra, cupping her breast so she could bring it to her mouth and suckle her nipple at the same time as she stroked herself. Goodness, she thought, masturbating and suckling her breast in a smart London office, that would be a first!

But Rachel suddenly reappeared, a delighted smile on her face. "Come along," she said and led the way down the corridor. At the bottom she knocked on the door and opened it. "Sir Simon, Ms. Janet Preston," she announced and stepped aside.

Janet walked forward and then gasped with shock and surprise. The man behind the desk was the man on the train.

"My dear, what an absolute delight to see you again," Sir Simon said and stood up, walking round to stand in front of her, his eyes meeting hers and then travelling down her body, almost stripping her naked as he did so.

Janet was unable to speak. She saw something in Sir Simon's expression that made her realize he not only liked what he saw but wanted more from her. A great deal more.

Sir Simon took her hand. He led her over to the desk until she was standing pressed up against the front of it. Then he moved round behind her and moved his hand to the small of her back, applying a very gentle pressure. Janet immediately realized what was required and bent forward, spreading her upper body on the polished surface, her breasts mounding beneath her, her breath catching in her throat.

"So beautiful," Sir Simon said in a soft, cultured voice as he reached down and took hold of the hem of her skirt, lifting it to bare Janet's pantie-clad bottom. The pair she was wearing were cut away at the sides, a thin strip of silk covering her mons and little more. Sir Simon reached down and hooked his fingers in the material and pulled it aside. Janet knew he would see from her glistening cuntlips how aroused she was which pleased her. Her beloved Daddy always took pleasure in seeing she was excitedly anticipating what he was about to do to her.

Janet heard the rasp of a zip and a moment later she felt the tip of Sir Simon's cock touch the lips of her cunt. She let out a soft moan of excitement as he arched his hips forward, his prick sliding between her slick lips and then gliding, slowly and deliciously, further and further into her body until his balls were pressed up against her clit. Janet's body spasmed as she climaxed, unable to hold back the flood of pleasure she felt from being submissive to this gorgeous man, just as she had always loved being submissive to her beloved Daddy.

Sir Simon took hold of the cheeks of her ass pulling them open. Janet knew that meant he wanted to see the tiny muscle of her anus winking as he fucked her.

"I shall have you here next," he said in his sensual voice that sent chills of sexual arousal along Janet's spine.

"I'd love that. My father used to fuck me there every day," Janet managed to gasp.

"Oh god," Sir Simon groaned and Janet cried out in ecstasy as a flood of her creamy um poured down over the cock thrust full-length into the tight channel of her clasping cunt, gushes of hot liquid bursting from the deeply buried tip into her womb.

Not long after, sitting astride Sir Simon's lap, his prick buried to the balls in her back passage, her breasts bared, one full globe cupped in Sir Simon's hand so he could suck, lick and bite the succulent tip, Janet's eyes met his as she inhaled the delicious scent of pipe tobacco, saddle leather and expensive cologne that had turned her on so much in the train carriage.

Her eyes met his as she whispered, "Please tell me this isn't just a casual fuck because you know I want to work for you?"

Sir Simon lifted his mouth from her nipple. "God no," he said and smiled. "Of course I want you to work for me. But every day, as often as I wish, I shall need to empty my balls into your pretty mouth, luscious cunt and beautiful bottom, just as your father did. Will that be alright, my dear?"

"Oh yes, Daddy," Janet purred, and nuzzled her face into his hair as she ground her bottom round on the thick prick buried to the balls in her bowels to prove she meant exactly what she said.

End.

12