Little Bright Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dy...Dylan, wh...what are you doing?"

It occurred to me, she'd never had her pussy eaten. "Relax, honey," I assured her. "Just lie back and enjoy." I guess it's normal for a term of endearment to come out at a time like that. It didn't take long before she was moaning loudly with each manipulation of my tongue. I thought I was going to have to peal her down from the ceiling when I sucked on her clit.

I counted three orgasms but it was hard to tell because she was going from one to the other. My cock was stretched so tight it hurt. I had to get it inside of her, but I was still going to take my time.

"Oh, oh, oh yes," she moaned. "Oh, God."

I held out as long as I could but inevitability was nearing an eruption. Suddenly I thought of one small detail..."Maria, are you on the pill?"

Her affirmative answer came just seconds before I exploded inside of her. At the same time, her body bucked wildly in the air as she came again, this time even more intensely. I held myself above her as every muscle in my body was wound like a stringed instrument. I finally collapsed beside her heavily breathing frame. Neither of us could talk for a couple of minutes.

I was still winding down when I felt the bed shift. I looked over and saw Maria had turned her back on me. She was trying her best to stifle it, but I could tell she was crying. I was sure the sex had triggered some terrible experience from her past but had no idea what to say or do. I wasn't sure if I should even touch her. I felt like shit. I finally rolled on my side and lightly touched her shoulder. Immediately, she turned toward me and buried her head in my chest. I could feel her tears against my skin.

I just held her for a minute and was about to assure her everything would be okay when she quietly spoke between her sobs.

"That's the way it's supposed to be, isn't it?"

"What?" I wasn't sure I heard her correctly.

"That's the way it's supposed to be, I mean tender like that—loving. It was the most wonderful thing that's ever happened to me."

She must have felt my relief. I think my whole body relaxed.

"Tommy, Sabrina's father, never did anything like that. He'd just spit on me..."

"Spit on you?" I almost yelled in horror.

"Yeah, you know—down there, to make it easier to go in. He pretty much just pushed it in whenever he felt like it, then pounded me until he came."

"Was he your only other sex partner? Surely, you've had others since?"

"No, he was the only one. My mother was after me to go out with other boys for a while but nobody wanted to date a girl with a baby. We both gave up after a little while and I just concentrated on raising Sabrina. Then that...that awf...awful day..."

I knew what she was talking about. "Don't think about it, Maria. It's over and you survived. Now it's time to look ahead and fill the rest of your life with nothing but happiness."

She looked into my eyes with a big smile, then cuddled into me a little more. It was a sad reminder of how Sheri used to do the same thing. I fought to get those thoughts out of my head. I was about to ask if she was ready for round two, but realized she had fallen asleep. I had to smile. I guess I wore her out, I thought with pride.

I had my alarm set for seven the next morning. Normal people had New Year's day off...not press photographers. Maria stirred, but didn't fully wake up with the alarm, so I carefully got out of bed and took a shower. It was the smell of coffee and eggs with bacon that actually got her moving. She joined me in the kitchen.

"I'm so sorry. I fell asleep on you last night."

"Don't be sorry, you're beautiful when you're sleeping."

"What do you have planned for today?"

"I have to work."

"Work! Today? It's New Year's."

"Yup, that means New Year's Day parades. You know all those pictures you see in the paper the day after...well..." I said with a smile.

She thought for a second. "Can I go with you?"

"Well, you could," I said, serving her bacon and eggs, "but I doubt you'd find it very interesting. I just get as close as I can to the parade route, park the car, jump out, grab a few shots, then high tail it to the next one. After that, I'll have to go into the paper, develop the film and make prints so everything's ready for tomorrow."

"I'd love to go if you don't mind. I've never watched a photographer before."

"It's okay with me. You'd better call your mom and let her know."

Maria watched every move I made, both on the shoots and in the darkroom. It was only a four hour day so I had her home by midafternoon. Sabrina greeted us at the door and Angela talked me into staying for dinner. It was after seven when Maria walked me outside and gave me a very passionate kiss as I left.

We started dating hot and heavy after that. In eight months we hadn't had a single cross word with each other. Sexually, Maria had some catching up to do but she was more than willing, and she caught on fast.

There were no residual fears or problems from her past and I no longer had any doubts that Maria could handle herself in any situation.

I had carried the ring in my pocket for a week before I found the right time and place. She bawled like a baby as I slipped it on her finger. We waited till the next spring and were married on the last Saturday in April. Sabrina, of course, was our flower girl.

About thirty of our closest friends and family watch as my parent's minister pronounced man and wife. As I kissed my lovely bride, we heard laughter coming from our guests. We both looked to see an excited little girl running toward us. She stopped in front of her mother and indicated with a crooked finger, her desire to quietly ask a question. Maria bent down so Sabrina could whisper in her ear.

No one heard Sabrina's question, but Maria spoke so everyone could hear. "I think you should ask him that, honey," she replied.

Sabrina turned to face me. "Mr. McHenry, can I call you daddy, now?"

It had already been an emotional day. As I looked into that angelic face, I felt tears trickling down my cheeks. I picked her up in my arms as our guests laughed. "You sure can, honey."

She smiled, put her arms around my neck, and gave me a big kiss on the cheek before looking out to our guests, "He's my daddy," she told everyone.

While still holding Sabrina with one arm, I offered the other to my bride and together we walked down the aisle toward the front of the church to the sounds of a standing ovation.

Angela took care of Sabrina while we spent our honeymoon on St. Thomas, in the Virgin Islands. As we were on our way back, Maria thought about the living arrangements. "Honey, where are going to live? I just thought of it. Your apartment is only a one bedroom. I...I don't suppose you'd consider living with my mother, would you? I hate leaving her alone."

I was wondering when she was going to think about that. What she didn't know was my dad and I had already been working on that problem. As an early wedding present, dad gave us the down payment for a small house not far from him and mom. It was only a two bedroom and needed some work but it had a nice apartment over the garage. It had two entrances, one was on the side of the garage and had several stairs, but the other exited into the kitchen and had only four stairs to navigate.

Dad had asked Angela how she felt about selling her house. Since she'd lived there with her husband, we weren't sure she'd want to move. Dad and I were both a little surprised when she told us she couldn't wait to get out of the neighborhood.

Dad and I worked to get the place fixed up and he was helping Angela move into the 'mother-in-law's' suit while Maria and I were on our honeymoon. Of course I kept all this quiet. When she asked about the living arrangements I just smiled and told her not to worry, we'd work something out.

I'll never forget the look on her face when I carried her over the threshold. Sabrina and our parents were inside to greet us with the biggest grins we'd ever seen.

Life is good. Angela loves her apartment and enjoys the peace and quiet, knowing she can visit her family anytime she wants. I started the adoption process for Sabrina and Maria and I are already talking about giving her a little brother or sister very soon. Dad already checked things out and says it'll be easy to add another bedroom.

I sometimes look back to the day I sat on the edge of my bed, staring down the barrel of my gun. I vividly remember believing my life was over, why not just end the pain. If it hadn't been for a little girl wrapping herself around my leg for protection, who knows what would have happened.

The End.

1...345678