Little Brother has a Massive Cock

Story Info
Big brother falls for little brother's massive cock.
2.7k words
4.42
51.2k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of fictional incest or incest content.

*****

18+ and all that

Hayden was curious from the beginning. Often asking questions, always studying something carefully.

He's only two years younger than me, though slightly taller. We share a room, and he's slightly tidier, a bit chattier and more social than I am, and often the first to raise a topic for discussion.

I'm a little more conscientious with homework and chores, but he does his fair share eventually, albeit with the occasional grumble. I guess baby brothers get away with a little more than the older ones, even though I'm not much older than he is. There's been that occasional time where I've taken on the role of big brother and helped him with his homework. I'll do it because I'm asked to, and because it's what a good brother should.

But something else started a few weeks ago. We were playing with figurines and making up names for them.

"See? This is The Mighty General John Brigadier," he'd announce, and trot it over to smash into mine.

"Why do they all need to be 'Mighty' something with yours?" I asked on this particular day.

"Cos they're all powerful," he stated matter-of-factly, as though the answer was obvious.

My eye rolls went unnoticed.

But then he bent over and moved to his knees and his tight shorts adjusted.

I got a clear view of his bulge.

It was fucking huge!

I couldn't stop staring at it. That can't be right, I thought to myself.

We played for a bit longer, and I couldn't stop thinking about how big his bulge was, nor could I explain my obsession with it. But as the afternoon moved on, my attention didn't.

The next day, and the day after, my attention went right to his bulge every time he got changed. A couple of times, I saw it in the flesh, and it appeared a lot bigger.

Quite a few times, I'd be halfway through something, and I'd straight away lose focus and go to his cock and watch the bulge. Sometimes when he wore jeans, it looked really big and I started wondering how big it would get hard.

We played in our room on that first weekend as usual, and I sat opposite him. His dick was stretched against the fabric of his shorts as usual, which is a thing I noticed immediately.

When he stood and stretched, his dick shifted to the side and I got an even better view. All kept thinking was, why had I never noticed his dick was bigger than mine before?

He caught me staring at it, and looked down, the innocent glance and the eyebrows raised, letting me know all I needed to know.

"Wow. It looks really big," I stated, as though I was commenting on something mundane.

He shrugged. "Sometimes it grows big, but not sure why."

"It's called a hard-on," I informed him.

"Really?" he asked.

"Sure. I'll show you how it happens, if ya want," not gonna lie, my heart raced.

"Okay," he seemed excited at the thought, and oblivious.

"But..." I started, "You can't tell anyone."

"Promise," he said, and crossed his heart as seemed to think was important.

I got onto my knees too and moved slightly closer and reached over and gently touched the bulge.

He moved away and giggled, in a way that was shy and super cute.

I laughed too, then sat back on my heels. "You don't want me to anymore?" I asked earnestly.

He shrugged, then nodded and turned back towards me.

I could see it was growing already.

Without waiting, I put my hand on it and gently stroked it. It got hard really quick then, and boy was it big! I could feel mine grow just as quickly, which he noticed.

"Wow! You did make it grow! And yours too!" he nearly shouted.

I quickly shushed him, and then glanced to our closed door. "Shhhh. Don't yet. It's our secret, remember?"

He nodded vigorously, but stared at the straining bulge against my shorts then back at his own.

"Is mine bigger?" he noticed.

I nodded, not sure how I felt about it.

However, I inched forward a little more, so I could pull his shorts down and his undies. When it flopped out it was hard as a rock.

He seemed really impressed by what I'd done.

Hayden pulled at the elastic on my shorts, and so I helped him pull my shorts and undies down.

My dick jumped out and pointed towards him.

"Wow!" he said, staring at my cock, then back at his own, then at mine again. "Is mine bigger?" But we could both tell the answer to that.

"Yeah, a fair bit, actually..." I began.

He pushed his hips forward so that the tip of his dick kissed mine. The holes aligned, and he giggled again. "That feels funny."

I pushed my hips in so that the head of mine pushed into his base and his into mine. And it was clear to see that his was definitely bigger, fatter, longer than mine.

With both my hands, I gently pushed them together and slowly wanked them as one.

"Oh!" he said, clearly delighted, looking at me with awe, as though I'd discovered magic.

I kept at it, slowly comparing the two and enjoying the feel of my brother's dick against mine. His was twice as big, there was no doubt about it.

"Want to know what feels really good?" I asked him, while staring at his cock.

He shook his head as if to say no.

I gently stroked both our cocks with a firmer grip, and then moved my palm to his tip and gently squeezed it.

"Ooooh." Was all he said, but his eyes glazed over, like what I did was the nicest thing he'd ever felt.

As I stroked more, he moaned more, and each time I had to shush him, keeping an ear out in case anyone was walking down the hallway.

"Wait..." I said, and jumped to my feet and ran to my desk. In the drawer I had measuring tape. I came back to him and kneeled down again. His brows were furrowed and he watched the tape, then me.

I put the beginning of the measuring tape against his base, and to the tip.

"Holy..." I exclaimed, "10.5 inches!"

"Wow," he said, but I could tell he had no idea what that meant.

"How is your dick so much bigger than mine?" I asked him, not expecting an answer. But he just stared at his dick like I'd insulted it.

I put the measurement onto mine, and it was 7 inches.

"Yours is so much bigger. And thicker. And juicier..."

"Okay," he agreed.

"I can put it in my mouth, and you can tell me if that feels any better?" I asked.

His eyes lit up. "Will it be even better? You won't hurt me Adam?"

I gave him a look that let him know it was absurd.

"Of course I wouldn't hurt you! Let me show you."

When I bent over, I thought he was gonna turn again.

But he didn't. He shook a little, but then so did I. Not like I'd done this myself before, so I was hoping he was gonna enjoy it.

His dick, with beautiful overhanging foreskin, which I rolled back, was massive. He moaned with pleasure as my hand caressed it, and then when I put my tongue onto the head and felt it press against my tongue, we both felt a jolt of electricity pass between us.

My heart was racing with the excitement, and by the way he was trembling, I could tell he was the same. So I gently closed my mouth and started to slowly suck the head. I moved my whole mouth around the head, fully, then further down onto the thick shaft and felt it pulse and throb in my mouth. Getting more comfortable, I slid one hand around his balls and felt that in my warm hand. They were hot, so full. They smelled so fresh and so innocent.

I wanted to see if I could get this monster cock all the way into my throat. It took some concentrating, and persistence, and very slowly, I got it all the way in and felt the cock's bulbous head against my tonsils and deep in my throat.

He moaned with total pleasure, having never had an experience like this.

I moved back and let his cock slide out, but not all the way, then tightened my throat and came in for a second pass. As I tightened my mouth and my throat, and sucked his dick all the way to the shaft, he groaned a bit too loudly for my liking and then as I started to come away, I could feel it tense, and he said, "Shit!" and suddenly, jizz exploded in the back of my throat.

I gagged, but didn't release it, and slowly brought my mouth to the tip and let him feed me all that delicious, sweet-tasting juice. But it kept coming, and my mouth was quickly full. I swallowed, and as I did that, my mouth filled up with more cum. I swallowed that lot again, and even more came out! The entire time he was jizzing in my mouth and I was swallowing it, and in ecstasy and wondering how much of it there was gonna be.

It finally stopped. I think I had to swallow quite a few times to get all of it down into me.

His eyes were glazed over, so I put a smile on my face, realized I'd jizzed on the floor in front of me, and quickly got a towel to wipe it up.

"Our secret," he said with a naughty smile.

I nodded and smiled too. "Our secret."

We had dinner that night, and chatted with the folks about things mundane, homework, and Mum's delicious dinner.

Even after her food, I could still taste my brother's jizz in my mouth and throat.

"What are you smiling about?" Dad asked, but I made a lame excuse about school.

As we got into bed that night, I heard Ren roll over.

"Hey, want some more of our little secret?"

"Yeah but tomorrow. I'm tired," he said.

"Please?" I whispered.

"But I'm tired," he whined.

"I'll do your homework for you tomorrow."

"Really?" then he tiptoed out of bed and walked towards me. I jumped out of bed and as soon as I dropped to my knees in front of him, my hands went to his pyjama bottoms and pulled them down.

His dick was already halfway to hard and swung like a pendulum.

My mouth moved instinctively to it and bent down to open it and let it drop in.

"Ohhhh," he said, and closed his eyes.

I sucked and it grew to it's massive size in my mouth.

Again and again, I let it slide into and out of my mouth, feeling the flesh, nice and warm, tight in my mouth, and it throbbed so much. My enjoyment of his cock was obvious, as I carefully tasted the sweetness of the skin and the flesh.

I studied it as if it was a God that needed worship, and I used hands to gently caress the length of it, and admire it's thick, juicy flesh. A most delicious cock that couldn't stop licking and sucking.

It pulsed in my mouth, as excited to be in there as my mouth was excited to suck it.

Without warning again, he blew.

Just as before, it went from a blast of hot juice that rushed past my tonsils, to a flood that swerved over my tongue and into my throat, to a couple of squirts that sprayed around my mouth. The taste of it was such a nice combination of tangy, bitter and sweet. There were at least three mouthfuls of it too! I kept swallowing and he kept feeding it to me.

"My God!" I looked up at him, "There's so much of it!"

He smiled, as though he was proud of the load he'd delivered.

"Okay," was all he said.

As he put his cock away, I added, "It's so much bigger than mine."

Then he turned, got into his bed and said goodnight.

I lay in bed with the taste of his jizz strong on my tongue, in the back of my throat and eventually slept feeling full and satisfied.

The next day, after school as promised, I did Ren's homework. With the free time, he moaned and did the dishes dutifully. Mum was out shopping and asked me, as the older one, to make sure our homework was done, dishes were done and we'd tidy up before going to play.

But after doing his homework and watching him struggle with the dishes, I couldn't help it.

"I'll do your dishes for you."

"Really?" He asked, but then saw the look in my eyes. "Oh..."

"Just a little one?" I said. "You enjoy it. And yours is so much bigger than mine!"

He shrugged, pulled the oversized gloves off his small hands and just unbuttoned his jeans.

I rushed forward and dropped to my knees and grabbed it.

I studied it; so big, so thick, throbbing in my hands. It was hot too, like it had been waiting all day for this and now it was released it wanted me to play with it.

"Wow! It's so thick!" I immediately put it in my mouth.

He was rock hard for a little fella, and it was instant. Right into my mouth it went, and he did the usual moans that let me know he loved it. When his dick was in my mouth, I know my brother was really happy.

I sucked it so gently, that I knew he was bursting to explode the whole time. But I wanted to try and hold him off and edge him a bit. I knew his load was gonna be huge, and I was ready for it, but I needed to delay that moment as much as I could.

His dick, so wet with my saliva, moved and slipped through my hands as I wanked him and felt him shudder and moan.

I looked up, and saw that he was staring at me. His eyes were glazed and he moaned with absolute pleasure.

"Oh! Adam!"

I couldn't be more pleased that I'd pleasured him so much.

"It's so big! And so thick!" I told him, between sucks, while I gently caressed the thick cock in my warm hands.

He lasted more than a minute this time, but not much more. Again, an avalanche of jizz spread through my mouth, right across my tonsils and flooded the back of my throat.

In seconds, I was full, and I knew when dinner-time came, I'd struggle to finish it.

Without a word, my little brother zipped up, and walked off.

After cleaning up the mess I'd made on the kitchen floor, I did the dishes for him.

We got into a lovely routine, before bed, sometimes in the morning, and on the weekends in the day time, I'd happily drop to my knees and service his cock. He never seemed to act weird about it afterwards, but didn't prompt me for it first ever. But that was cool, and often I had to bribe him to let me do it.

He giggled because we always had to make sure the door was closed, and keep an ear out for any approaching parent.

Just this morning, as he slid out of bed, I got out of bed before him and said, "I'll do your homework later today and your dishes," and dropped to my knees. He didn't have to think about this twice. He just walked on over to me and pulled his pyjamas down and out flopped his huge dick.

I stood, and he looked surprised. "I want to double-check something," was all I said, then put our dicks together and sure enough, his dick still measured 10.5 inches. It had been no mistake. It was huge.

When I dropped to my knees and sucked his dick, I felt him shudder and groan as his body woke up. When he blew his morning boy juice into my mouth, it was three mouthfuls at the very least. And I swallowed every drop.

"You gave me so much!" I told him, and showed him how much of it was still on my tongue, even after having swallowed it.

He smiled, and put it away and I began looking forward to the next load before he'd even walked away.