Little by Little by...

Story Info
Nice Tasty little bits ...
89.4k words
4.54
8.9k
13
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,120 Followers

Little by little by ...

Nice tasty little bits...

Many thanks go to RF-Fast, Just918, and the Mystery Editor, for their editing and suggestions that enhanced the story. Any bad grammar left is wholly on me and my artistic style.

LEGALESE: This is a work of fiction. All character's active are of the age of consent.

Don't read this if you are underage, if it is illegal in your area, if it is offensive to you, or if you cannot distinguish fiction from reality. ( As opposed to the vocal minority that feel the need to make reality of their fantasies. )

John Stuart Mill once said, 'Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.' When given the chance, always do your best to expose those trying to subvert The Constitution.

Copyright (c) 2023 by Acup

As usual, my stories are inspired by something I see or hear. I saw a HOT picture of three generations of grinning women at a nudist colony. Since I'm NOT a fan of incest, this is the route I took with that dirty old man thought. Steps are NOT blood relatives, therefore it is NOT incest.

This is a long one, but I decided to give it all to you in one shot instead of breaking it up. ENJOY!

~ ~ ~

I was sweating my fucking ass off! In the attic in the middle of July. The motor went out on the attic fan. It was in the upper 70's low 80's outside. But up here it was a fucking oven.

I propped a scrap of wood in the louver to hold it open, so I did get a little bit of a breeze... VERY little.

I had three of the four bolts out, but some fucking idiot had used a different sized bolt on one corner. So I go back down to the garage to get a different pair of wrenches... and the asshole had a nut and bolt with different size head combination.

I leaned toward the louvers to catch a breath of cool air before going down for another wrench and froze. OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!

From up here, I had a clear view down to the neighbors back deck over the privacy fence. The neighbor's wife and daughter were laying out working on their tan... their ALL OVER tan. The only hair I saw was coiled up on their heads, and nothing but oiled skin below that. Even in the warm sun, two nice pairs of pointed tits and firm nipples were standing up proud.

I was just about to turn away when the daughter, Cassie, began to reapply her oil. Massaging it into her baby smooth mound, up her belly and massaging and squeezing her tits. Rolling just enough when she put the bottle down to kick one knee out and let me see right up between her glistening legs.

I dropped my slacks and shorts and stroked out a good one staring at two naked glistening hot babes. I about fell over in the heat I came so hard.

I managed to pull my shorts and slacks up and crawl down to get the right wrenches. Getting that last bolt probably took longer than it should, I kept glancing at the open louvers as I got it loose.

With the bad motor in hand, I glanced out the louvers. Watching the girls pick up and head inside. Bending over giving me a nice look at those oiled asses as they went through the back door.

I put the motor in the truck, and went in the house to clean up. Jamie came walking through, and the vision I had just had of Cathy and Cassie made me sigh seeing Jamie.

We met six years ago after my divorce, back then Jamie was a reasonably fit woman. A little thick, but not bad, just an extra all over layer. Top that with a healthy C cup you could get your hands on sooo well, and we kinda meshed.

When we first got together, sheer bras, lace bras, skimpy stretchy bras, even a few half cup regular and long line bras were on the menu. Unlined or barely lined string bikinis were all she had.

But that was five years ago. And Jamie turned out to be a woman to hide what she didn't like instead of doing something about it. Her keyhole closed up around year three. Those C cups had expanded to a D cup that was spilling over the edge of the cups... of those padded cups. Bikinis had become large heavy two pieces, and I saw a full one piece in her last round of shopping.

Of course sex had become a bit bland. I knew what she was in the mood for by how she reacted. Lately it took a LOT of playing and teasing to even get her warmed up. If she wasn't really in the mood, as soon as I started rolling her nipples, she'd roll down and give me an unenthusiastic blow job.

For as good as my afternoon show was, tonight Jamie was in her big thick t-shirt, and went to bed early. I stroked another one out in the shower to the image of two hot naked oiled bodies.

I installed the motor the next afternoon, but no hot bodies to distract me. I did pay a bit more attention to Cathy and Cassie in the following days. Watching those tits bounce a bit more knowing what was under there. Watching Cathy carry groceries in, seeing her thong line showing through her tan leggins remembering her naked ass bending over, seeing her rosebud and pussy peeking out from her keyhole as she did. Sometimes no thong lines making me hope she was commando under those leggins.

Jamie decided it was at least worth bending over the edge of the bed for a half way decent pussy fuck that night.

A couple of weeks later I was working on the gable board that had started to rot. I was up on the ladder pulling the camera box loose.

"You putting up a camera to peep on us?"

I looked over my shoulder to see Cathy leaning on a lower section of fence, a nice bit of cleavage and a hint of lace showing. I grinned, "I wish, they're fakes. Jamie got all paranoid when the east side had all those robberies last year. Little solar panel makes the LED's blink after dark."

I flipped the top to her to show her the little panel, then put my hand over it and the LED started blinking.

Cathy smiled, "Whaaaat, you mean I bought that skimpy new bikini for nothing?"

I groaned, she giggled and walked back into the house with quite an exaggerated wiggle. I groaned because there were no visible tan lines on those oiled bodies the other day.

I got that gable board off, and discovered the end of the soffit board was bad as well. A few cuts with a Sawzall told me how far back I had to cut it.

The next weekend was torture. I was on scaffolding between ladders working... and Cassie decided to lay out on the deck. She knew I was there, so she opted for a thin strapless bra and high cut thong. I knew she knew I was there. The sun was off the back of the house, but those spread legs were pointed my way. And she kept her knees up and thong tight as she oiled her thighs... again.

I milked those board replacements for almost five hours. The caulking and such on Sunday took nearly four. Cassie opted for a light pink bra and thong today. The bra thin enough to let a little circle of areola show, and the thong was working its way between her lips. Cathy joined her in a sparkly little blue one. When she turned over that little blue strip didn't even come close to covering her rose bud.

I made a few stops on the way into work Monday. Several more little solar panels, some good rechargeable batteries, and a good pan-tilt-zoom Wi-Fi camera. By Wednesday afternoon it was all set in the old faded enclosure to take its dumb cousin's place.

I painted Saturday morning, and put the camera back up in the afternoon. It was pointed mostly where it was before down the side of the house. But it did point out a bit more than it used to, and the camera could pan over and get a good look at their deck. I checked it on my phone before I got off the ladder.

Jamie went shopping Sunday, and I putzed on the computer, my phone right beside me. I had it and the camera on a different sub net from anything in the neighborhood. I wasn't going to trust just a password even if I did use sixteen characters!

My phone dinged and I snatched the phone up so fast I nearly dropped it. I sighed, then smiled. Cathy was walking on the back deck with a glass of wine in her hand. A nice light gauzy dress. The shadows and bounce told me it was all she had on. Leaning over to check the spa let that dress caress her ass like I wished my hand could.

A few minutes later she went inside and I went back to my computer. I did save the video just because... just because that was one fine ass even in a dress.

My phone dinged again, and I picked it up at a slightly more stately pace. I saw Cathy and four other lovely ladies walking out her back door. Two of the neighbor ladies from the other side of her house, and two I didn't recognize.

I was just about to put my phone back down when my jaw hit the floor. The ladies were losing their clothes !!!!

Cathy was lifting her dress over her head, Saundra was unwrapping her dress and dropping it beside Cathy. Jannet and the other two had to get rid of bra and panties before all five climbed into the spa.

I hated to admit it, but even with Cathy's small tits, they were the hottest of the bunch. They pointed almost straight out and jiggled nicely. Now Saundra was no slouch in the tit department. Some nice healthy C cups that swung and moved with her every little movement.

It was Jannet that surprised me. I had seen plenty of nice round tops of tits and nicely presented cleavage in what I had assumed a decent push up bra. Without her bra, they were some long saggy tits, let them sag a bit more and I would bet she could literally roll them up in her bra.

Hell, the two older ladies had better tits. I grinned at the silver haired lady and her old fashioned pointed bra. Her tight little landing strip said the silver was natural. Hell, she looked damn hot for an older lady. Those B cups didn't really need a bra, but what the hell.

I watched them off and on. Most of the time they were shoulder deep in the hot water, but from time to time somebody would sit up on the edge to cool off. The profile of Cathy's nipples as they hardened coming out of the hot water is one I zoomed in on. The silver haired lady sitting up enough to let her tits bob on the surface, was a close second.

That three plus hours of video was edited down to a little over thirty minutes. I had over a dozen profile shots of Cathy siding up out of the water, and two lovely close-up loops of her nipples hardening as she did.

That summer and fall were the turning point of my life. I say the start of it was the dryer, Cathy says it was the pool party. Cassie just grins.

I had been collecting various bits of video of Cathy, Cassie, and even a few of Cassie's girlfriends, laid out naked on their back deck. I was sitting behind my desk, shorts just under my balls, slowly stroking to the last video of Cathy oiling up. The way she makes sure her entire tit is covered is a sight to behold. No matter which way she pushed on her tits, they and her firm nipples are truly magnificent.

She had made her third circle around her tits, her fingers headed for her nipples to give them a little roll before laying back down when my phone rang. I paused the video with her fingers just short of her nipples and reached for my phone.

I smiled. I'm sitting here with my cock out stroking to a video of my naked neighbor oiling up her delicious body, and she calls me.

"Hello," I backed the video up to just before she reached for her bottle of oil.

"Hey Rick, I was wondering if you could spare me a minute, I have a problem I was hoping you could take a look at." Cathy had spread her legs to oil the inside of her thighs letting her pussy gap a little.

"I can always look," she was starting on her lower belly.

"Well my dryer is acting up and Jack is out golfing. It's making a humming sound, but it's not moving. I can move it by hand, but only a little bit." She was oiling her tits, pushing them this way and that. I nearly came as she described what she was doing on my screen.

"Yeah, I can finish up here and be over in a little bit." It was all I could do not to cum and roar as she was talking to me.

"Okay, I'll fish out what I can and get things taken care of before you come over. Bye." She hung up as I watched one hand drop from her tit to her pussy, one finger disappearing between her oiled lips. A few moments of furious fingering and we both came, her on the screen arching up and me doing my best to flood my trash can.

At least it would be a bit before I had a raging hard-on around her.

Now, technically I'm an electrical engineer. I design circuit boards. But all most of the neighbors hear is electrical and all of a sudden I'm asked to consult on anything from a bad headlight switch... to a pesky dryer.

But I'm also a bit of a handy man, so I don't mind helping out a bit here and there. It got our lawn mowed for two different weekends last summer when Jamie didn't think the oil idiot light on the riding mower was any big deal. She still grumbles about the cost of a new motor even if I did put it in.

So I grabbed my little tool pouch and my meter and headed next door. Jamie just rolled her eyes when I said I was headed over to give Cathy a hand. Cathy was waiting at the front door. WOW!

It wasn't fancy, or intended to be sexy, but DAMN! A yellow pair of leggins, the inside of the calves and the outside of the thighs had some wide sheer panels. She had on a closely matching tank top with a fairly low cut neck line. The nice points of nipples said she was braless, and a few glances when I could get away with it couldn't detect any thong lines.

I followed that wiggling skin tight leggin covered ass back to the laundry room. Cathy leaned over to open the dryer door and reached in to move the drum a little. I had the perfect angle right down the arm hole of her top. That delicious little tit and firm nipple had me hard in an instant.

"I can move it a little," she moved the drum a few inches, and the clenching of her muscles made her tit jump just a little. "And it will move back a bit, but no more." I lost the view of her tit, but the turn caused her tank top to ride up a bit putting that nice firm ass on display right in front of me.

"Mmmmm," I said softly.

Her head turned.

"Nothing obvious," I continued barely tearing my eyes away from her ass as she turned. "Let me get the bottom panel off and see what I can find."

"MOM!" Cassie called out from somewhere in the house. Cathy looked past me with a sigh.

"Go, it will be a bit to even get it apart."

Cathy walked behind me as I set my pouch on the dryer. I watched that ass wiggle away before I took anything from my pouch. I managed to kneel down in front of the lower panel in spite of my aching hard-on. I got the three screws out and shone my light in.

Nothing out of the ordinary. Lint, lint, and more lint. A good fine layer on everything, but nothing that should have caused a problem. I laid down in front of the dryer and reached in to try and move the drum. Just like it did for Cathy, a few inches either way was all it would do.

I had my arm deep in the machine when Cathy came back. I barely looked her in the eye. I wanted to take in her body.

"Any luck yet?"

"Nope, still plugging away. I'll let you know if I find something."

"Okay," and she headed back to the kitchen.

I still couldn't move, the image of her figure burned into my brain.

She walked straight up to me as she walked in. Her keyhole going to mid-thigh at least. Her pussy was doing its best to eat the crotch of her leggins. Nice and deep between her lips. The profile as I looked up past her tits at her face had me aching again. Her pointed chest and firm nipples with her tank top clinging to them.

Not skin tight to her nipples, but close. Nooooo the skin tight was her ass. Deep between her cheeks, seeing it flatten out as it merged to her pussy from the back. The reverse camel toe came very close to getting her raped. Only thoughts of her Jack and my Jamie stopped me.

I managed to get the tension roller loose. The good news was the drum was now turning. The motor / blower were still just barely moving. And it was one of those that I was going to have to pull it completely apart to get down to it.

I popped the clips for the top, and discovered that the top two face screws were torx. I'd have to run back to the garage to get my drivers.

I straightened up a little and headed back through the house.

Cathy was leaned over helping Cassie with homework from the looks of it. I got a nice view down her top, just not the nice titty show I had earlier. Cathy glanced up and grinned, "Making progress?"

"A bit, have to run over and grab a different set of drivers. Be back in a few minutes."

When I went to the garage, there was Jamie, looking around with a tape measure in hand. "Hey."

"Hey," she responded.

"Looking for something?"

"Mmmm, wondering what I can do with some of this stuff. How much room I can make."

"For?" she was always so forth coming with information... NOT!

"I'm thinking about doing some crafting classes. A table and a few chairs to start."

I sighed and put my driver set in my back pocket and went to where she was standing. We looked and measured a bit, and she started tossing ideas out. And every one took more and more of the garage space.

Now granted most of the stuff out here was hers. But I wasn't too keen on having strangers on the other side of a few bed sheets from some of my equipment. My telling her so got me a scowl, and a round about reminder that it was her house. Something she felt the need to do more and more lately.

When I moved in, my stuff and hers cohabitated nicely to fill the space. But I had recently come to realize that most of my stuff had gone by the wayside over these last few years.

I had my desk and 'that abominable chair'. My truck and several shelves full of my tools and various pieces of test equipment as well as a floor jack and some things for working on our vehicles rounded out my part of the garage. And it would appear that that part was soon to get quite a bit smaller.

I wandered back to Cathy's, she let me in to get back to work. I got the two problem child screws out and the front off. I lay back down on the floor and stuck my arm in to get the belt fully off the idlers when Cassie came around the corner.

Towel on her head and not a stich of clothing on her. Wide keyhole with that shaved mound and pointed tits with proud firm nipples jiggling nicely. 1000% better than the view I had of her mother. Her skin still damp from her shower.

Now being on the floor on my back I saw her right away, she got several steps into the room before she realized I was laying there looking up at her. She screeched and jumped to turn around. One arm going across her delicious tits, while the other hand went down to cover her bald pussy. But when she turned to run away, that hand did nothing to cover the view of her shaved lips from the back side as she ran out.

A moment later Cathy came scooting in, looking around for her screeching daughter I would imagine.

I smiled, "Um, I think Cassie was looking for another towel."

Cathy's mouth dropped open, gasped, snorted, then shook her head grinning as she grabbed a towel from the stack and turned toward the bedrooms.

I had the drum out and was removing the motor / blower assembly when Cathy came back in. "Sorry about that."

I shrugged, "No big deal."

"She's probably in there turning a million shades of red about now."

I chuckled, "Well if she mis-behaves, tell her that if the boys ask, I can personally attest that she has all the right bits and they are all in the right places."

Cathy just shook her head laughing.

I split the blower housing and saw bits of cloth. Kinda what I was expecting... kinda. I had expected a sock or something. That was NOT what I pulled out. I pulled three somethings out.

acup
acup
1,120 Followers