Little by Little by...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned and slapped my hand over my eyes. Cathy snickered, and I uncovered my eyes just in time to see her go out the door... and flash her plugged ass at me as she did.

I groaned again, staggered to the bathroom and into the shower still hanging out of my boxers, I managed to realize I still had them on before I turned the water on. Stumbled back out and managed to shuck them and stagger into the shower for a quick rinse down. I really wish I was working from home right now. I had NO energy at work.

I had barely recovered by the time I had to clock out. The drive home was like auto pilot. It was a blur I don't really remember. I stopped short coming into the kitchen. All conversation ceased, and I had three women eyeing me. Fergie, Cathy, and Cassie, all braless, Cassie in her satin shorts, with Fergie and Cathy in their thin leggins. And I felt like a side of beef hanging in front of three lionesses.

"What are you girls up to?"

"Nothing," came the three way chorus, followed by grins and shared looks.

I grabbed a beer feeling three sets of eyes on me and retreated to the couch. I sat there in a daze, drank only about half my beer. I remember Fergie heading out, a little grin over her shoulder, and I remember Cathy turning me and covering me up. I woke sometime in the night to take a piss and get down to my shorts before crawling back in.

Thursday morning I got a bit of a reprieve. Cathy sucked me down balls deep three times before scooting out the door grinning. I actually got something accomplished that I could remember.

Thank god Friday was a comp day. I woke to a bare pussy and a plugged ass above my face and Cathy sucked me hard and then throat fucked me until I exploded. I remember a giggle, but not much more. I regained consciousness around noon, and only because I had to piss so bad I almost didn't make it to the bathroom.

Cassie made it home before Cathy. She was studying at the table and needed some help when Cathy came through. Ffuuucckkk. Cassie sitting cross legged on the chair, white satin shorts tight against her shaved pussy, a little black string coming out the crack of her ass and over her hips for an eye catching micro whale tail, topped with a loose tank top letting me look right down between those pointed coed tits.

My hard-on was just starting to soften when Cathy came out of the bedroom. That old pair of thin white leggins cupping her mound and splitting her slit topped by a short crop top. She lifted the top and shook her tits at me before hitting the bathroom.

Cathy really isn't playing fair. I'm standing behind Cassie doing my best to get my hard-on to go down with flashes of pointed coed tits below me, and she walks behind me and runs her hand across my ass. I turn to look, she glances to make sure Cassie's head is in her books, then bends slightly and reaches back to spread her barely covered cheeks.

I saw a sparkly red jewel through those leggins, and not a small one, dead center of her butt plug. I barely contained my groan. Cathy smiled and groped my hard-on on the way out to the living room. I turned back to finish with Cassie, and I'd swear she was hunched more than she was before, her lovely young tits almost begging to be groped.

As soon as I had Cassie back on track I hurried to the bathroom and stroked a good one out thinking of two hot babes. One teasing on purpose, and the other just plain young and hot. Just after I stretched out on the couch for the night, Cathy came through in her big t-shirt grinning. That big jewel was still between her cheeks as she spread and then shook them at me.

I dreamed of riding a howling woman's tight ass using a hand full of hair as a handle. I woke to the smell of coffee... and the sight of Cassie's bare bottom cheeks scooting down the hall. That day glow orange G-string covered her pussy... mostly. The bright string over her rosebud just drew your eyes to it. I waited a bit before I crawled out to let my hard-on go down.

I managed to hit the shower and clean up before the triple torture began. I didn't know it at the time. It was just a good hot shower and a big load sprayed all over the wall.

This really isn't fair...

Cassie in her little blue satin shorts, and Cathy and Fergie in old thin leggins. All three of them in some form fitting knit tops. All thin enough to let nipples stand out with a nice bit of areola shadow. Well all except Fergie. She at least had a bra on... one of her nice pointed bullet bras. It looked like a lace lower cup and a sheer upper. I think I caught a bit of a smile as I looked away from them.

It was a bit chilly out there, but I went out to the garage to putz on the computer. Not really doing anything except staying clear of all the estrogen... uh huh. Cathy made several trips to make sure I still remembered how to nibble on a nipple put between my lips, and suck her juices from her finger. Just after lunch she just wiped her juices on her nipple before putting it to my lips...

I came in around three when I heard Fergie's car pull out. I had just kicked back to watch a movie when Cathy and Cassie joined me. At least with Cassie sprawled out in the chair Cathy couldn't get too aggressive... yeah right.

Once everybody got comfy, I was tortured again. Cassie sitting in the chair to my right, leg hooked on the arm rest half leaning back against the other. Tits in perfect profile and satin shorts pulled snug on her pussy. Cathy was on my left, and after a bit she turned her back to me a little, then lifted my arm to snuggle into my side. Holding my hand on the outside of her tit and pushing my thumb toward her nipple while her forearm rested against my ever hardening cock.

By the time the movie was over I was achingly hard and exhausted, and it was only eight o'clock! I thought I was going to go stroke one out in the shower. I heard Cassie's music come on in her room as I made my way to the bathroom. I had barely stepped into the shower and Cathy was pushing in beside me. Dropping to her knees and sucking me down while rolling my balls in her hand.

One hand went to the wall to keep from falling on my face while the other went to the back of her head as I exploded into her throat. She pulled back once to breathe and took a grinning shot across her face then dived right back down to suck the last of it from me.

There was an even bigger green crystal between her cheeks as she wiggled out of the shower grinning over her shoulder.

Sunday I was given a bit of a break. Fergie didn't show up until a little after ten. I made an excuse and went to the mall. I parked in the warm sun in the lower level of the parking ramp and did something I don't ever remember doing before. I took a nap and didn't dream of naked wild sexy women.

I came home as Fergie was leaving. I got a body hug that pressed those lace covered tits into my chest and a not so quick peck on the cheek.

The girls decided it was movie night again.

Cassie had blue satin shorts on tonight, and both girls had tops with HUGE arm holes. By half way through the movie Cathy had pulled my hand into her top to put it on her tit and covered the outside with her crossed arms. Cassie... Cassie just twisted and turned and fidgeted until the only thing not hanging out the side of her top was the tip of her nipple. And the way it was hanging the entire under side of her tit was on display.

Cathy was very focused on rubbing her arm up and down my hard cock.

Monday Cathy went out the door right behind Cassie. Both in nice skirts, Cathy grinned over her shoulder and flipped her skirt up to show her little thong and big butt plug.

Work was fairly calm, coming home, not so much.

I opened the door and heard Cathy going off all the way out here. I came into the kitchen to a mad wet hen. Granted, she was a HOT mad wet hen, and her mother was just as hot sitting at the table. They had taken their jackets off leaving them in thin tops and snug skirts.

Pointed lace bras were showing through nicely, and circles of areola were visible if you looked, more so with Fergie. Solid lower cups that only covered the bottom third in a triangle, but much more sheer uppers left the tip of her nipple and upper two thirds of her tit and areola nicely visible. I did my best not to get caught staring at them while the wet hen beside her was cackling.

She had only met with lawyers, but they were all digging in hard. Jacks lawyers were throwing everything but the kitchen sink in accusations at Cathy. The PA's lawyer said both men claimed to have open marriages and she took them at their word. Cathy was suing the company Jack worked for under their management morals clause, but they were pushing for a stay on that lawsuit pending the outcome of the divorce proceedings.

I stayed on the edges, only relating bits and pieces from my divorce when asked. I felt sorry for what Cathy was going through, but the hot mad wet hen had my attention.

All the stomping back and forth in heels and such had a delicious effect on the motion of her ass and tits. In another situation I would have spun her around, bent her over the table, and fucked the shit out of her until I passed out on her back.

And Fergie didn't help. In addition to that lovely top and bra combination, she had on the snuggest skirt. She got up to console Cathy a few times, and it just clung to her ass and hips. The thong lines were high on her hips but noticeable. Cupping her ass just enough I swear it was tailored to lift her cheeks a bit by the way it clung to them.

Cassie was lucky, she could hole up in her room.

But eventually the mad wet hen ran out of steam. I called in a pizza order as they broke for the shower. I brought my access point in and hooked it to the TV and put The Quiet Man on and paused it.

Cathy came out still a little wet, her t-shirt clinging to her body soooo nicely, she came straight to my arms and just wanted to be held. No talking, no groping, just holding and a little rocking side to side.

Fergie came out a little less damp, but her top was clinging to her jiggling pointed tits almost as much as Cathy's. I transferred Cathy to Fergie and headed for the shower before the two hour shower kid got in and ran the water heater out.

I had just stepped in and was starting to stroke one out to the hot women in the house when Cathy almost burst into the bathroom, quietly closed the door, stripped her t-shirt off and dropped to her knees inhaling my cock. Four good thrusts down her throat and I was exploding.

She was beet red, but held on long enough for me to slow down a bit, got a breath between shots, and took the last of it down her throat as I softened.

She slipped her clothes on and left, not a word said. I managed to stay standing long enough to take my shower and stagger back out.

The pizza had arrived while I was in the shower, and Cathy and Fergie had saved me a spot on the couch between them. I ate while my eyeballs got a work out with three babes around me.

Since I bought dinner, Cathy and Fergie insisted on cleaning up while Cassie ran the water heater out. I swear they were ganging up on me. I got a thinly covered ass and reverse camel toe several times from both of them in the process, along with lots of hanging tit in arm holes and down neck lines.

Cassie came back in and sprawled on the chair with a leg hooked, leaving the couch to me and Cathy and Fergie.

Cathy put my arm over her shoulder and snuggled in pretty quickly. Fergie started out just leaning into my shoulder, but after her bathroom run and Cathy pulling my arm right through her cleavage, Fergie lifted my arm and I became a human pillow for two thinly clad babes.

Cathy shifted a bit and managed to get my hand under her tit, Fergie shifted and my hand was more on her side. The little bit of titty bulge under my thumb. They leaned to each other every so often to say something about the movie... and let their tops gap and tits come into view.

I was glad I had shifted my cock up, they were both leaning on my thighs.

As soon as the credits rolled, Cassie was off to the bathroom and then to her room to get one last private chat in with her girlfriends. Fergie was staying over and sleeping in Cassie's room. At least the music would be at a tolerable level.

Fergie was the first to stand.

DAMN!

She stood and then stretched side to side, then forward with her hands behind her back. I saw tight ass, a bit of reverse camel toe. SOME STRAIGHT ON CAMEL TOE AND A HINT OF A WET SPOT, then a nice profile of each tit as she twisted side to side before heading to the kitchen for something to drink.

As Fergie went through the door, Cathy pulled my hand to her tit and then dropped hers to squeeze my cock as she checked my tonsils. A sound from the kitchen made her jump back and grin like we had almost been caught.

Fergie went off to Cassie's room, Cathy went to hers with a stop for a titty flash on the way.

I just sat there for a bit letting my cock soften, then slipped my shirt and slacks off and rolled over.

I barely woke to the feeling of my blanket being pulled back, I was wide awake when a hand pulled me up and out of my boxers and I groaned when I felt lips around my cock. A few short sucks and I was hard.

But to my great surprise, this was not going to be a midnight blow job. Cathy swung a leg over facing away and sunk down on my cock. It had been a while since I had been in her pussy.

And like the first time, she sunk down about three quarter of the way, a few more strokes and she took me to my balls. Reaching down between her legs to fondle my balls as she rode me. Little grunts and whimpers doing her best to keep quiet. The shaft of light between the curtains putting a sexy line on her ass rising and falling on me.

But an evening of teasing women and a tight pussy right now had the expected effect. I did my best to control my roar and I heard a bit of a soft squeal as I filled her pussy feeling her cum around me.

A few more slow strokes and she fell forward on my legs, my cock starting to slip from her pussy. I cupped her ass and stroked her rosebud with my thumb getting a soft hiss into my ankles.

She lifted and stuffed something between her legs and backed up and turned a bit to suck me clean before disappearing down the hall. I tucked myself away and rolled over. Midnight pussy was better than no pussy after the last few weeks.

I snickered. Listen to me, complaining about lack of pussy when I was getting deep throat at least once daily.

I had a feeling I knew the reason for the midnight fuck the next morning. Cassie went out the door, followed by both Cathy and Fergie. The shadows said there was nothing on under all three of those skirts beyond a g-string or thong.

I actually got something accomplished at work today.

The mad hot wet hen and her mother were back again, for better or worse.

Better, because she wasn't as agitated, worse because the bras were, well, hotter. Cathy had switched to one of those sheer stretchy things that just enhanced her bounce. Fergie had another cone bra that just put her out there to be looked at.

Take her regular cone bra and divide it into thirds. The bottom third a solid pink, just bright enough to catch your eye but stopping well shy of her areola. The top two thirds and the tip a sheer lace that was more sheer than lace. And I'd swear there was a lot of movement in there that wasn't the day before.

That balanced out with the mad wet hen not being quite as mad. More like resolute. Judge Cortez-Masto had ruled in favor of the PA believing the open marriage bull shit, and gave the company a temporary stay on their lawsuit. She did, however, only give Jack a week to back up his allegations.

There was entirely too much estrogen in that courtroom. A judge and two out of three lawyers. Jack was just plain screwed, the company was on the edge.

I ordered pizza again and put McLintock on. Cathy and Fergie liked Maureen O'Hara. I somehow made it through my shower unmolested. The movie not so much. At the bathroom break, Fergie headed for the bathroom and Cassie for the kitchen... and Cathy for my shorts!

They were pulled out enough for her to shift me down my left thigh, and Fergie came back in before I could shift back.

Cassie hooked her leg over the arm of the chair... and the light from the TV shone off her satin covered camel toe.

Fergie shifted under my arm again, but turned a bit more to put my bicep right through her cleavage hooking her tit on the crook of my elbow.

Cathy didn't shift as much, so she could hold my hand to her tit and put her fore arm against my aching cock. She squeezed her tit with my hand and massaged my cock with her arm for the rest of the movie.

Fergie stayed bent over in front of me a little longer tonight, and when Cassie and Fergie had left the room, Cathy lifted and turned, lifting her top to put her nipple in my mouth. She hissed when I nipped at it, but pulled back grinning and shaking a finger at me.

The hand in my boxers wasn't in as much of a hurry tonight. I cursed myself for not leaving the curtains open a bit more, there was just the barest sliver of light on her shoulder in an otherwise pitch dark room.

Suckling more than sucking. Licking and playing until I was satisfactorily hard. Lifting her leg over and settling down on me. I smiled at her learning from last night, she had just enough lube to settle down on me in one smooth slow stroke. Both of us softly moaning as my balls felt her clit as she was leaning forward.

Rolling and undulating, working my cock in her pussy. Rotating and twisting to get me everywhere in her. But a few good thrusts from me and she responded with a few of her own, and then a few more. Pretty soon she was riding me harder and with more cheek on thigh slapping than last night.

There was the sweetest whimper as she started cumming just setting me off in her pussy. Grabbing her hips and driving every little bit I could as deep as I could.

Cathy was still sitting on me as I softened in her, a slight groan as I slipped from her. A quick twist to put something between her legs and turned back beside me. Taking my soft cock and slowly cleaning me. Getting every last bit of our cum from my cock. Taking one last lick before tucking me away and scooting off to her bedroom.

I'm liking my midnight visits!

I saw Cassie and Cathy head out in the morning, and slowly crawled out and made my way to the kitchen... and stopped cold. There was Fergie in something very thin and kinda sheer.

She smiled and got up to get me a cup of coffee, I was on auto pilot as she handed it to me.

I watched her get up and turn to the coffee maker, her nightie didn't quite cover her cheeks, and only when she was facing straight away did I realize there was a tiny string between her cheeks leading down to a NICE reverse camel toe.

Turning back there was a tiny patch over her pussy and the lower half of her landing strip. The nightie was doing absolutely NOTHING to stop her tits from jiggling and swaying. Nice prominent points and dark areola circles almost had me hypnotized.

Fergie smiled catching me ogling her nipples, "Did you sleep well last night?" she asked as she caressed my cheek on the way out. I turned to watch the bottom of those cheeks and a nice bit of reverse camel toe as she turned the corner.

I managed to put my pants on right side out and button my shirt straight, barely. Fergie came out with a smile in a nice top and skirt. The top letting a nice bit of lace bra show, and the keyhole shadow as I followed her out the door was just as mesmerizing.

I was glad we were in the wrap up stages of a project. The hot grandmother this morning kept popping in my mind.

When I arrived home, I paused as I got out of my truck. Every window and door was open and there were box fans in several windows.

1...45678...24