Little by Little by...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

We laid there a bit enjoying the afterglow. Me between her and the back of the couch. Head in hand on one elbow, while the other took it's time inspecting her tits and nipples. The sharp line of the edge of her areola defined even more by the circle of little bumps.

Watching her nipple try and firm up as I ran my finger around the edge of her areola. Moving my fingertip to the tip of her nipple when it finally did.

Cathy groaning and rolling off the couch, taking my hand and pulling me to my feet. I kept going and wrapped my arms around her getting a good grip on her ass as my lips found hers. Tongues coming out to play as we ground on each other. We eventually made it to the shower, and ran the water heater out. We'll have to wash hair later.

Cathy cooked breakfast naked, I ogled and grinned... a lot! She sat a bit gingerly and winced a bit.

"You okay? I didn't mean to hurt you."

Cathy smiled. "No, it just been a while."

"Huh?"

Cathy blushed, "Jack was a bit of a string bean. You felt bigger in my pussy than he ever did in my ass."

I was spitting my coffee as Cathy was grinning.

"I wonder how many times it will take before I don't feel like I've been fucked by an elephant?" she grinned over her cup before taking a sip... and sticking her foot out to stroke my firming cock. "Not to mention how long it's going to take until I can lick your balls while you pump your cum down my throat."

"Fuuuucckkk."

"Then again, you could settle for me bumping them with my nose while I sit on your face."

I couldn't think of a thing to say as she lifted her knee to put her pussy on display.

"I'll be blunt Rick, I like sex, I like LOTS of sex. I don't have the boobs for titty fucks, but I'm game for just about anything that isn't pain or humiliation." She took another sip of her coffee while I digested that.

"I like to be looked at," she continued. "I like people getting a glimpse of me thinking they are getting away with something. The look of jealousy in a man's eyes as he watches the man I'm with reach down and cup and play with me while I enjoy it, him flashing my boobs or pussy drives me wild."

Cathy snickered, "Hell, get a bit of alcohol in me and there's a good chance I'll crawl under the table and suck you down. Get a lot of alcohol in me and it's a toss-up if I flip my skirt up and bend over the table to get fucked, or lay back to get eaten."

I smiled remembering the alcohol induced titty flashes and gropes when she was drunk in my arms not that many days ago.

"But I am a one man woman. Jack decided he wanted more than one woman... and he didn't ask."

Cathy sat her cup down, then came around the table and gave me a deep firm kiss. "I'm heading back to the bedroom. You going to join me, or am I going to ruin another set of batteries?" She then leaned down and took as much of my cock in as she could, pressing me to her throat a few times before coming up with a grin. "Interesting," she said softly as I watched her swinging ass walk away.

I didn't watch it long, I was soon following it. Then I was pushed to the bed and mounted. Her inflamed pussy above my head as she cupped my ass and started in on my cock. Working and stroking, trying different angles. After a few hard presses to her throat I had to pull away from trying to inhale her pussy and roar as I filled her throat.

She is one ornery little woman. I was just softening and she sucks me down balls deep moaning around my soft cock. I twitched just before I passed out giving her the very last drop I had.

It was almost noon before I had the energy, and the willingness, to crawl out of bed from under a naked cuddling woman. I didn't want to, but there were things that need to be done... next door.

I walked back over to start getting the last of my stuff... and I couldn't open the door. I could unlock it, but it was blocked. I looked in the window to see a chair up under the knob. The back door and the door on the side of the garage were the same. My opener wouldn't operate the garage door either. But...

I walked around the back to the bushes around the basement door steps. Lifted the door and cleared the cobwebs as I descended. The old wooden door was unlocked. I pushed a few boxes as I opened it. Going up through the garage I hit the button, and then again to lower it just to make sure it was operational. I wonder how many hours it took Jamie to figure out how to change the code.

My first priority was my computer tower, the NAS, and my chair. The chair can sound petty, but those of you that spend your day at a desk know the difference a good fitting chair makes. I put all the cords and such in one of her reusable shopping bags and wheeled everything strapped into the chair over to Cathy's garage.

She was letting me use it as a staging point until I had everything out. She said that grinning as she made sure her leggins were deep between her pussy lips.

The next was the monitor set up. Not as critical, but just as important. I had three thirty two inch high res monitors on a custom stand. It was nearly an hour getting it apart and transported. I was just glad I had spent the time to move all of my DVD's to the NAS. I still had the disks, but there were six cases of them in my storage room from the previous move.

One last trip, snagging another shopping bag, for my two coffee mugs and the last of my stuff from the bathroom and I had everything I could find. I have no idea what she did with the two days' worth of dirty clothes from the hamper. If that's all it cost me to get clear I would gladly pay the price.

I had at least an hour before Jamie came home. The desk wasn't anything special, but it was mine. I had already pulled the drawers and took them over as is. The desk itself was a bit more fun. It was not light or small. I had borrowed an appliance dolly to get it in.

I flipped it to its top and drug it across the carpet out to the front door, tipped it to its back to get it through the door, then on the top again across the lawn. Cathy helped me turn it upright and get it the last twenty feet across her driveway and into the garage.

A quick trip back through the house to put all her chairs back against the knobs and I was on the way out. But since she was being a pain in the ass, I pulled the garage door opener plug out of the outlet enough it was just hanging by the ground prong. I pushed the boxes away from the basement door so it was totally clear, then used the old broom to 'sweep' the dust around and let it settle after I left. Drop the cover door and I was 'officially' gone. Well the physical part anyway.

Now came the digital part. Since I worked for an electronics company, we got nice discounts on related goods and services. I called the cable company and shut off the cable and internet next door, and had Cathy's upgraded to the full package here. I didn't shut Jamie's cell phone off even if I could have, I didn't want any chance of liability if something happened. I did release the number for her to take and gave her a week to do it. I also took her off my car insurance plan. I sent her the text on both just after she pulled in.

I'm not sure what was funnier, her ranting at the text, or her repeated 'stabbing' of the garage remote at the door. Like doing it faster might somehow make it work. I shook my head videoing it, that and her having to break a pane in the front door to get into the house.

I thought the show was over, not even close. I was about halfway through connecting the computer back up temporarily in the garage when two cop cars rolled into her driveway. I stuck my head out to watch as did most of the neighbors. She pointed at the front door, then my way grinning. They headed my way.

Seems Jamie was accusing me of breaking in and stealing the computer. The video of her breaking her own door glass, and the receipts for the equipment pulled from my tax paperwork in the bottom drawer took care of that. I nodded over at Jamie and asked for their badge numbers and the form to get a copy of their body cams. They just grinned.

They each gave me their cards and the link to download the form, saying they would be sure to sync the cameras up when they went to supper in about two hours. I may not need them, but better safe than sorry.

Then one guy turned back and stopped so his body camera was pointed at his retreating partner, then turned his head to me, 'So how the hell did you get your stuff out?' he mouthed.

'Basement door,' I mouthed back.

He kicked his head back in a silent laugh and an off camera thumbs up, then headed back to join his partner. They walked around the house to 'inspect' all the doors and windows. I heard quite the pissed feminine scream as they went around the back. Out of sight out of mind... LOL

Cathy decided to 'assist' me in connecting everything back up. As in sitting on the corner of the desk in her very short crop top and very loose shorts. It took me quite a while to get it all hooked back up with all the shifting my hand up her top to caress and cup a tit interspersed with sliding my fingers into the leg of her shorts to run it between her wet lips. She spread her legs a bit more when I decided to play with and flick her clit a bit, and grinned as I licked her juices from my finger.

When we heard Cassie pull in, she merely closed her legs a bit and sat up straight. That just emphasized her hard nipples and didn't really restrict my access to her pussy. She spread her legs when I played some more, she just didn't leave them spread for me to look at.

That bit of fun ended when a skimpily dressed coed came out to investigate about the time I fired things up. Soon she was a squealing bouncing titted skimpily dressed braless coed. Cathy rolled her eyes and grinned.

Cassie did not appreciate it that this was a work computer, not a play video games and video chat with your girlfriend's computer. I was talked into a once in a while thing. I would be supervising those jiggling braless tits as she chatted... right after I made a housing for a web cam under the desktop. The way she leaned over the keyboard, the built in web cam in the center monitor was already going to get a fair amount of cleavage.

Cathy scowled as Cassie squealed again finding a bit of an expanded channel lineup. I just shrugged and told her it came with the high speed package I got through work, and it was compensation for letting me couch surf. I didn't tell her that the extended line up was optional, or that I no longer had a need for the porn channels.

Cathy smiled and leaned back spreading her legs to put her camel toe on display and cupped her tits rolling her nipples. "I certainly hope the couch isn't the only thing you're going to be surfing around here."

I reached down and lightly stroked her thinly covered lips, then dropped my finger to give a quick scratch on her rose bud, "Me either."

Cathy closed her eyes and groaned softly still smiling, "God, you're going to split me open when I get you in my ass."

"Well then I better get a big load up all day and flood that ass while I'm at it."

Cathy about ripped her nipples off as a shudder ran through her body. I grinned at the little wet spot forming between those lips, I take that back, a LARGE wet spot.

For the next couple of weeks, I was teased every morning, and abused whenever Cathy thought she could get away with it.

I would watch Cassie head out to class, painted on jeans or very short skirts. If there were g-strings under there the strings were microscopic.

I would roll out and hit the button on the coffee maker before hitting the bathroom to take a piss and a quick shower. I actually got to take a shower in peace, the teasing stared once I got out. I'd throw my clothes on and walk to the kitchen to see what my torture was going to be today.

The backs of dresses were lifted to let me caress her ass, a little sigh if I got a quick squeeze in, and scooting away snickering if I tried to put my finger in her keyhole. Occasionally I was treated to some nice camel toe, but Cathy would put her own finger in to feed me a bit of her juices before dashing out the door.

Other days she would lift her top to show me a lace covered tit, and if she felt like taking pity on me, she would pull her top and bra down to let me nibble on her nipple. I did my best to get a hand on her ass to squeeze while I was nibbling.

Now the abuse, and it was truly abuse because it was intermittent as all hell, that began when I got home... if Cassie was otherwise occupied.

If Cassie was around, it was a bit more teasing, but if Cassie was off with her girlfriends or on a date... OH HELL YES!

I was hauled to the shower, scrubbed from top to bottom in no time, the hauled to her bedroom by a naked grinning woman. In no time flat I was on my back with a wet pussy in my face while Cathy was doing her best to inhale my cock.

While we were always a bit rushed knowing we had limited time before Cassie got home, an orgasming woman inhaling my cock as best she could while I had a grip on her ass, spreading her pussy with my thumbs, and teasing her ass with my fingers... well what can I say. Cathy always rolled over grinning and red faced. One hand still on my cock slowly stroking me even as I softened, sometimes with a dribble of cum on her lips, other times rolling back enough to suck that last drop from my cock.

Thursday I was given the good and bad news. Cassie had a dinner date Friday evening... and I was going to the mall Sunday, the girls were having a spa day. I checked the WiFi camera, and set the timer to record directly to the NAS as well.

Friday evening was interesting. Cassie running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Cathy snickering and rolling her eyes when she could get away with it. A young screech when the doorbell sounded, and a mad dash to answer it and get out the door.

But then there was the grinning woman. "Wow, out the door like a tornado. And now that she's gone, whatever are we to do?" Of course that was being said as she was slowly pulling her dress higher and higher. Just as it cleared her thong, she just pulled it up over her head and threw it at me.

I didn't even try and dodge it, I was staring at the babe in just her thong... the one with a nice wet spot in it. I started toward her, and she giggled and scooted to the bedroom. I was going to capture her, toss her on the bed, and ravage her until I passed out. Instead I was stopped by that hot babe standing there with her arms crossed over those delicious tits. "You're overdressed."

My clothes went every which way with Cathy grinning. I got a little screech as I stood from taking my socks off and tackled her on the bed. We kissed and groped until we couldn't stand any more. I was about to roll Cathy to her back, but she rolled me to mine.

I soon had lips around my cock and a drooling pussy above my mouth. That drooling pussy then began grinding on my face as Cathy was working my cock as deep as she could. Pulling back and almost forcing herself down on me. She was getting 'dangerously close' to taking me in completely. Dangerous to my self-control.

I managed to tip my head back and disengage my tongue from her pussy, "Close," I gasped out before grabbing her ass and pulling her pussy right back down to me.

That just set Cathy off. She wasn't working my cock, she was mouth fucking it. Jamming me as deep as possible on every stroke. I tipped my head back and roared as she jammed down hard and sucked every last drop from me as she quivered on top of me. Just as I was passing out her cream began to flow from her pussy. I managed a few licks before...

My face was wet with her cream, and I managed the strength to take a finger to her pussy to get more. I about bit my finger off when Cathy took me to my balls and hummed. She took me three more times, even if the last one barely fit.

"You're... gonna... kill... me..." I managed to pant out.

Cathy sat up a bit silencing me with her pussy as her hand began slowly stroking me. "On no I'm not. I have lots of plans for this dick." She rolled forward and pushed me as far down her throat as she could, before coming off with a 'pop' and rolling to the side of the bed. I'd swear I felt her nose against my balls momentarily.

I just took in her glistening body bent over in profile.

Cathy retrieved a tube of lube, and I had the faintest thought. she was going to take me in her ass. But she put just a little on her finger, then worked it around the head of my cock, taking a grinning delight in making sure the sensitive underside was well lubricated.

She tossed the lube as she lifted me into position and settled down on me. "Fuuuucckkkkk..." we both groaned. The little bit of lube made all the difference. I slid most of the way into her on the first luxurious stroke. A slight lift and grunt and I was buried balls deep in a tight pussy.

I felt her moving and twitching on me as I watched her above me. Arms over head thrusting her tits out. Turning and then dropping her hands to lift and shift and caress almost as soon as I thought of it. I was getting the ultimate lap dance buried in a TIGHT pussy. Feeling her pussy ripple and move as she undulated on top of me flaunting her pointed hard nippled tits.

I took it for as long as I could, then grabbed her hips and rolled over and just flat pounded a screaming woman. Screaming for 'MORE' and 'HARDER DAMN IT' with her heels in my ass. Cupping her tits and pulling her own nipples as I watched.

It was more than any man could take. I dropped to her chest making her grunt as I put my hands under her shoulders then curled them over her shoulders to force my cock as deep in her as I could and just fucking filled her tight cunt. Cathy holding on tight and cumming under me egging me on and working every last drop from me.

I tried to roll off her, but she held me tight lying on top of her until I was soft enough to drop from her pussy. Only then did she let me roll off of her. Then she grinned looking at me as she scooped some of my cum from her dribbling pussy and licked her fingers clean. I groaned, she snickered.

When we had the energy we shuffled to the shower. We were mostly clean when Cathy dropped to her knees and took my firm cock in her mouth. A woman moaning with a mouthful of your cock is not a thing to be resisted. I didn't even try when she stood and bent over grabbing the shower handles. I grabbed her hips and slid into her willing pussy. Even after a thorough reaming it was still plenty tight.

But unlike earlier, this was at least at a bit more relaxed pace. Enjoying her soft hips and ass in my hands, her grunts as I bottomed out in her pussy accompanied by my balls lightly slapping her clit.

But a tight pussy is still a tight pussy. Even trying to prolong it, the wonderful feeling of being in her took over and it became a thigh slapping wet fuck fest of screaming bodies. Cathy partially stood as I was finishing in her, I slipped my arm up her belly to just under her tits as I fell forward against her back pinning her to the wall.

We were barely able to rinse as the water was turning cold.

Cathy pulled on some snug satin shorts and a VERY short cotton crop top. I was handed the mysterious pair of boxers again. I raised an eyebrow as I put them on.

Cathy shrugged, "They were supposed to be a present to Jack, but um..." Cathy reached through the flap to molest me, "They seem to fit you much better." With that she proceeded to pull me out and then lean over and suck me down to the root. "Mmmmm, much better."

She scampered out leaving me hanging, literally hanging, out the flap. I tucked myself back in and headed for the kitchen for something to drink. Shortly we were kicked back on the couch. Cathy pulled me up out of the flap again to wrap her fingers around me and slowly stroke me while we watched 'Pretty Woman', so I returned the favor and lifted her crop top the few inches it took to completely bare her chest and stroked and played with her tits. A few tweaked nipples even got me a little hiss.

acup
acup
1,121 Followers