Little by Little by...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scooted over enough I didn't have to worry about her falling off the couch, and held a trembling hot coed. There was no way in hell I was getting to sleep any time soon with those hard points pressed into my side. I was just glad she didn't pull her knee up higher, or she would have known how hard I was as I held her. Sometime after midnight I managed to drift off.

I heard a bit of a snicker, then a few moments later I felt Cassie scrambling to get out from under the covers. Cathy was standing above my head, arms crossed under her tits just emphasizing her nipples grinning down at me. "So that's why I got a decent night's sleep last night."

Cathy looked over her shoulder, then leaned down and gave me a nice upside down kiss. She even smiled and stayed leaned over while I groped her tit and rolled her nipple a little. She chuckled and scooted to her bedroom when I tried to move my hand toward her pussy.

I smiled remembering that just before Cathy said anything as I was just waking, a young coed was spooned in front of me holding my hand up under her tits as she rocked her ass ever so slightly up and down my hard cock nestled in the crease of her ass.

Cassie was out the door quickly, giving Cathy and I time for a nice hug and cuddle kiss before going our separate ways.

I had to make a few detours to get to work, all that wind last night had done a number on a lot of trees and a few storage sheds. I wonder how Jamie's kit shed faired?

DAMN! I pulled into work to see one hell of a mess. The office was in a little business park, and we were near the edge. All that wind last night had taken the roof off of several buildings, ours being one of them. We were on the second floor of a four story building, but... DAMN!

The brokerage firm on the top floor was totally screwed. They were down until they could get a location to get their server back on line, assuming it didn't get drowned in the rain when the roof and building parted company. The top floor wasn't so high and mighty today.

The third floor was several different offices, and people were going in and out up and down the stairs. The power was still off and the elevators were out until it came back on line. Didn't look like that was going to happen any time soon. Thank god for wide staircases.

For us on the second floor, it was mainly water damage and no power. Everybody that could was taking their computers home and working from there. Those that weren't set up to work from home were putting in 'emergency' orders for high speed data. They were off the clock until they could log in.

As one of the few with trucks, I was recruited to move desks and such to employees that would need them at home. I spent Tuesday and Wednesday moving desks and computers. It was up to them to set them back up. I grinned, getting paid for tooling around town in my truck.

Thursday it was down to a dull roar as the insurance adjuster came through. He must have been a busy guy. Any electronics with a watermark on it was being written off... even the big video wall in the conference room. As I was pulling in with my pick up back from a couple of desk deliveries, the boss asked if I would haul off all the stuff with the yellow tape on it to the various recycling centers.

I looked at everything with tape on it, then he added that anything left after 5 on Friday needed to go as well. When I hesitated, he threw out a nice number on top of my regular pay for doing it. I shrugged and agreed, then grinned as I turned to back my truck up. The video wall was going first. The water mark on it was two years old from an old AC vent that dripped condensation from time to time. The circuit boards inside were sealed boards.

When I dropped that off to my storage room, I rented two more of the largest they had with an option for a third and started humping desks and chairs. Everything with tape went to my storage rooms to be 'sorted'. On Friday after putting in my eight hours at home, I pulled up with a borrowed sixteen foot trailer and started rolling out all the remaining desks and chairs. I took a few pics of the better ones to post on marketplace. The three executive desks and both conference room tables were the last load and had to go into the third storage room along with three of the big color plotters. The fridge from the break room went to Cathy's driveway for now. It sold Sunday afternoon.

That isn't to say I was just lazing around for the weekend. Cathy showed up Saturday as I was shuffling stuff around and decided the executive desks needed to be 'tested'. As in she laid back on one and spread her legs until I ate her to a scream into a towel orgasm.

I got a call Sunday, and sold three of the regular desks and chairs.

Cathy pushed me to one of the executive chairs and lowered it all the way down. I was about to protest when she kneeled and scooted back under the second executive desk and crooked her finger grinning and licking her lips. I scooted forward, and was soon divested of my slacks by a cock hungry woman.

Man I wish this was the real world, sitting at a desk while a hot babe enjoyed sucking me down. Her dress pulled down around her waist letting those nice pointed tits jiggle on either side of my cock as she inhaled it with a grin. Only groaning and speeding up when I put my hand on her head. Hearing her squeal in her own orgasm as I filled her throat.

Cathy came out from under the desk red faced and smiling, I was a limp noodle kicked back in the chair with my well serviced cock hanging out. "Nope, this one doesn't work either. Can't jack you off onto my boobs like that."

Cathy pulled her dress up just barely above her nipples, then flashed me her plugged ass as she sauntered back to her car.

I managed to get standing and close up the storage rooms. I was halfway home when I got another call and turned around. Sold two of the regular desks, the guy also wanted to get one of the executive desks. I don't know how it is in your native country mister, but when I say a firm price, haggling is not an option. He was pissed and was probably cursing me out, but it definitely wasn't English, so who knows.

I had a nice surprise when I got home, Cassie was spending the night at a friend's. I was informed of this by a hot babe in a sheer nightie as she led me to the shower. But after the two rounds at the storage room, and no Cassie, we took our time knowing we had all evening.

Taking our time drying each other, Cathy pushed me toward the bed as she turned to go shut lights off. Returning and walking straight up to me straddling my legs put her tits almost at mouth level. Leaning forward ever so slightly to put her nipple in my mouth. Both of us moaning as I took it in and nibbled as I squeezed and groped her ass. Cathy wrapping her arms around my head as I switched nipples, letting one hand slide forward and then up between her thighs. Slipping two fingers into her soaking wet pussy. The lovely little hiss as my pinkie bumped her rosebud.

But Cathy wasn't satisfied with my fingers any more. She pulled back enough to reach between us and stand my cock up to sink down on it. I barely got my fingers out of the way. That guttural groan as she settled balls deep came close to setting me off in her.

Looking her in the eye as she ground and swiveled on my cock. The little flutters in her eyes when she hit a good combination. The little scream and tremble as I reached back and put a finger in her ass giving her a nice little orgasm. The trembles of it transmitted through her tight pussy as she collapsed against my chest.

Cathy tried to roll us to the bed, but she didn't have the strength. I lifted and turned, standing with her still impaled on my cock making her groan again. A gasp as I pulled back a bit to lay us on the bed, followed by that groan as I settled hard and deep still in her, and her legs did their best to come around my ass.

I was going to start sliding in and out of her, but Cathy pulled me down to her and sighed as she felt my weight on her. I smiled and hooked my hands under her shoulders, Cathy wanted a body fuck. I am sooooo abused.

I began sliding in and out of her tight pussy while grinding and riding on her little tits. Our lips and tongues doing battle as we were joined from tit to pussy. Cathy tried to keep her legs around me, but opted instead to let her legs splay wide for maximum penetration.

Soon there was that lovely soft keening of a series of small orgasms, and that keening was getting louder. Soon she kicked her head back in an all-out scream, and it was more than I could take. I grabbed her shoulders one last time and planted my cock and cum as deep in her as I could. Feeling her body tremble under me as her pussy spasmed to milk every last drop of cum I had in me.

We laid there panting a bit, me twitching and her quivering every so often with the last throws of our orgasms.

I felt wetness on my cheeks, and pulled back to see Cathy crying. "Are you..."

She put her finger on my lips and smiled, then pulled up and gave me two very soft delicate kisses.

We laid there a bit until I was too soft to stay in her, then we staggered back to the shower. I grinned at our cum running down her thighs. Cathy groaned as I used the hand held to rinse her pussy. The little gasp as I made sure her clit was clean got me a grinning finger shake.

We staggered back to bed and cuddled, Cathy against my side to start, then rolling to let her spoon in front of me.

I grinned, like mother like daughter. Cathy scooted back to lift my cock to the crease of her ass and wiggled back, then pulled my arm up under her tits. The only difference from Cassie was I had a nice handful of tit and firm nipple to play with. With Cassie she just held my hand there.

"Miss this," Cathy said as she pulled my other hand down to her shaved mound encouraging me to grope her.

"Hmmmm?" I asked as I slid my fingers down over her mound and partially between her legs.

Cathy lifted her leg to give me better access, and sighed as I slipped one finger between her lips, already wet even though I had just dried her in the bathroom. She put her hands on mine and closed her legs to keep my finger tight in her, "This. Being touched like this, knowing the desire even without seeing you." She wiggled her ass back against my firming cock. "The combination of fear and pleasure of getting you in my ass. Knowing you are going to feel like you are splitting me open the first few times weighed against the out of this world feeling I'll have of you ravaging my ass and filling me with your seed."

I pinched her nipple and flicked her clit feeling a little shudder go through her body as I hardened between her cheeks.

"Even now there's a part of me that wants to reach for the lube to feel you invade my ass and to hell with the consequences."

I trapped her between my finger on her clit and my cock pressing between her cheeks.

Cathy groaned, "And even when I'm ready, I'm still going to be walking bow legged for a week or better."

I kissed her shoulder as I flicked her clit, "Well just have to take it slow then."

Cathy snickered, "I sure as hell hope not." She pulled away and rolled to her knees, ass in the air and tits in the mattress, her head turn to me. "Take me, mount my fucking cunt," she growled.

I rolled up behind her and drove in in one firm stroke.

"Yesssssss."

I grabbed her hips and started giving her a good pounding.

Cathy pushed up and tipped her head back, "Grab my hair and ride me."

I just turned cave man. I wrapped my hand in her hair as I let go of her ass. Using my grip on her hair to drive deeper into her spasming pussy. Cathy was screaming in orgasm after the second thrust like that and wanting more. But I had filled her not too long ago, so I was in it for the long haul. Pulling her hair to arch her back and point her tits straight out as I pounded her cunt as she screamed for more. Soon both of us just fucking like animals until I gave her the last of what I had and dropped onto her back slipping from her sloppy pussy.

I started to lift and pull away, but Cathy pulled my arm under her head and laid her head on it. She sighed when I laid back down on her back. She sighed again when I rolled us to one side enough to get a hand in to cup her tit before rolling back on top of her. The little wiggle of her ass against my wet cock said she was content just where she was.

We woke in almost the same position, we had rolled to one side, Cathy spooned in front of me holding my arm to her face. I think we were crusty enough from last night I actually heard it as we separated. Cathy was grinning all the way to the shower.

We cuddled and dried, ever the ear out for Cassie coming home to interrupt us and have to scramble to get dressed. It wasn't Cassie that interrupted my groping her tits, it was my phone. I had to head for the storage room, somebody was interested in a few desks and chairs.

I had enough sold by late afternoon to not need the third storage room. He didn't even charge me for my weeks' rental... and Cathy decided we needed to test the last of the executive desks.

Cathy disappeared as I was helping the guy load the last two desks, and came around the corner to see her leaned over the desk facing me, her skirt up around her waist. I knew it was up around her waist because I could see two bare cheeks just beyond it.

I stepped behind her and just enjoyed the view. "Now what have we here?" I said as I slid my finger up her thigh and through her inflamed and slightly spread lips. "You have something on your mind do you?" I asked as I ran my wet fingertip around the large jewel in her ass.

"You're wasting time," as she wiggled her bare ass in front of me.

I dropped my pants and drove into her pussy, getting a good grip on the desk and just gave her a nice hard, up against the desk, fucking.

Cathy put her hand over her mouth to stifle her scream, it didn't work very well. I fucked her through one orgasm and was slowing down to let her catch her breath for the next one when my phone rang.

I grinned. I answered the phone and talked business while slowly sliding in and out of a tight quivering pussy. Cathy pushed back a few times trying to get me to speed up before she pushed me away, stood up to lift her dress off, then laid back down lifting her legs and spreading her pussy.

I just stepped back and continued fucking her as I talked business. Picking my pace up a bit to watch her nipples stand up. Watching her cup her tits and try and put her ankles in my ass to encourage me to fuck her harder. She was on the edge when I hung up.

I tossed the phone aside and grabbed her thighs making her screech and cum. I was about to fill her pussy when she reached down between us and pulled me from her pussy. Stroking my cock as I came all over her belly and tits, my first shot having gone up and across her face setting her off all over again.

Cathy wiped my cum from her cheeks and licked her fingers. "Does this look as slutty as it feels?" she asked with a grin.

"Probably," I answered as I sawed my softening cock between her wet lips.

Cathy just grinned and rubbed my cum into her body. She pushed me back as she sat up off the desk, squatted to suck my soft cock down twice, then stood and slipped her dress on before sauntering back to her car.

I somehow managed to get the two conference tables disassembled and wrapped, and the video wall boxed up before dragging myself home.

I came in to three conspiratorial women at the kitchen table. Skin tight leggins and shorts with snug tops. And Fergie was NOT playing fair. That thin top rode up several times showing a nice bit of under tit. And no crease, her tits standing up nice and proud.

Cassie headed to the shower as Fergie was headed to the door with Cathy escorting. My eyes were glued to two asses in skin tight leggins. Pulled tight up between cheeks leaving practically nothing to the imagination. And what I couldn't actually see my memory of the spa video filled in. The way Fergie's ass moved as she walked, the spread of her keyhole to her reverse camel toe. The profile of her tits and nipples as she turned to Cathy.

And since Fergie was out the door and Cassie was still in the shower, Cathy decided it was okay to pull her top up and run her fingers across my dried cum on her tits. I watched those fingers until we heard the water shut off.

"I left you a little hot water," Cassie called out before we heard her door shut.

Cathy grinned and pealed her top off completely, then bent over and pulled her leggins down. She wiggled her ass making sure I could see the plug in her ass before standing and tossing me her soaked leggins and heading for the bathroom. I enjoyed her aroma right up until I heard Cassie's door open.

A hot coed still slightly damp from her shower walking through in an old thin t-shirt had me hard all over again. Dark nipples and a tiny yellow triangle over her pussy told me all I needed. If Cassie wasn't here, I'd be headed for the shower to ravage Cathy again. I had to settle for stroking out a good one in the shower.

Turns out I might not have needed to do that. I woke in the night to a nice enthusiastic cock sucking. Pulling back to lick and suck as I got fully hard. Around and around the head to make sure I was ready. And as I had hoped, instead of going back down that throat, a leg came over and a tight pussy was sliding down my cock.

Cathy must still be a bit wound up from today, she was not slowing down. In a matter of a few strokes she was cumming on top of me. I managed to give her a little bit just as she finished.

She rolled forward onto my legs keeping my softening cock in her pussy. Lifting enough to scoot back and suck me down to clean me, then scoot back to the bedroom. I'm not sure I was even awake as her door closed. I did go to sleep grinning. Even though she had taken her butt plug out, the little squeak, clench, and a barely audible groan as I ran my finger across her exposed rosebud made me smile.

After the weekend I was glad for my abbreviated commute. Between the weekend at the storage room and last night's finale I was exhausted. Pulling on my sweats and shuffling to my set up in the garage was about all I had the energy for.

Thirty minutes later I was making a mad dash to the storage room for my little electric space heater to put under my desk. It had cooled overnight, and with no actual heat in the garage it was bit chilly out here. I drank a lot off hot coffee that day.

Cassie came home, checked on me, and promptly went back inside where it was warm. Her nipples were trying to break through her thin bra. I needed about half an hour to finish the project I was working on. Cathy came in about the time I was finishing... WHOH BOY!

I was scolded for being out in the freezing garage all day, and promptly herded off to the shower to warm up. And she wasn't taking no for an answer. I was stripped and pushed into a scalding hot shower, told to quit being a baby, and then soaped and rinsed head to toe. By the second rinse I was beginning to feel human again.

I was still being scolded as Cathy warmed up some chili, and she didn't quit as I ate. Cassie was smirking.

I was informed I was going to be late for work tomorrow. I tried to open my mouth to say something, I was glared at and Cassie was smirking again. We were going to the storage room to get one of the executive desks first thing and put it in the corner of the living room. My 'office' was being move inside.

I was sent for another shower to warm up, alone this time. By the time I got back to the living room, they had done a rough rearrangement and had a corner cleared for my desk. I smiled, it also put the back of the couch to the hallway. Anybody coming down the hall would have no idea if I was alone or not.

1...678910...24