Little Dickie - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Men less secure than Dan might have been threatened by competing against a master of squirt. After all, being semen-sprayed while trying to draw out your own could be unnerving. Dan's pride may have been stung, having been beaten to the punch, but as one pro to another, he admired his rival. He even used Koh's love-juice as a lubricant, scooping up what he could and rubbing it over his cock. Maybe he couldn't win a long distance contest, but once he began to ejaculate there was no telling when it would end. Jane had seen orgasms of his that lasted thirty seconds or more, a white river of heavy cream flowing and flowing like a mudslide. "There's the goofy look I was waiting for," she said, excitedly, as Dan neared fruition. "He's about to pop." He contorted his face, as he always did when nearing the moment of truth, he stood on his toes, and simply let the river flow. It went everywhere; black top, pink mini, fatty thighs...they all got a dose. It was an impressive outburst, so impressive that Koh was moved to lick the semen off of Connie right after it landed, starting with her thighs, of course.

Not wanting to be outperformed, Jovi stroked harder. At some point his cock got close enough for Connie to be able to titillate it with her tongue. Jane probably wouldn't have approved, but Connie was beyond her now. She was in heat. Jovi felt the tingle of her tongue all the way down to his toes. "I'm getting close," he said, pumping faster, and he positioned his cock directly against Connie's face and tried to ease out his sperm rather than splash it, such was the respect he had for the Soapland producer. But there was too much juice, and his attempt to control its flow, while well intentioned, was not feasible. After a few minor dribbles there came the deluge, and all Connie could do was close her eyes and mouth and ride out the storm. Her nostrils got clogged, and opening her mouth to breathe accomplished nothing except being able to taste sperm. Jovi shrugged his shoulders and shot her a look that suggested he was sorry about her drenching. "Don't smile," Jane barked at Connie, "you're not supposed to be enjoying it," but Connie did enjoy it. She loved having Jovi cum on her, and as he rubbed his sated, softening penis over her face, she resisted the urge to throw him down, get him hard again, and ride his cock until he impaled her.

It hadn't been easy acquiring Koh's services, as he had an exclusive contact with Soapland. "Look," Jane said, "I got a big homo scene to do, and two of the men are inexperienced. I need him, even if only for this one scene." But everything came with a price.

"I'll loan you Koh," Connie countered, "if you loan me one of your new boys."

"Okay, take your pick." Jane wasn't about to loan out Little Dickie, but she knew Connie had a thing for muscles and would likely choose Akira, which she did, but not before she asked about Dan's availability.

"Nothing doing," Jane said. Connie asked why. "Because he signed an exclusive contact with Donkey, and I ain't sharing him. And do you know why?" This was a source of pride for Jane, so she phoned Dan and put him on the speaker. "I got Connie here, tell her why you signed a contract with me. Everyone in town wants to use him, and he turned them all down to work for me. Tell her why, Dan."

"Because she's the best cocksucker west of the Mississippi. Not to mention, the tightest snatch, and she lets me pee all over her..."

Jane hung up the phone. Dumb fuck, she muttered to herself. He's peed on me for the last time. She might have cut his dick off had she not craved it so much.

As agreed upon, Koh didn't have his picture taken with Connie. He would not be part of the advertising. But gangs add members and gangs lose members, so Koh bowing out after the first episode wasn't a deal-breaker.

Busy holding down Connie while the others shot their loads, Akira and the small penis dude, whose name was Clem, were the last to beat-off, but before they could finish, Connie had freed herself. The other men ran and got away, but Clem and Akira were trapped and caught. And at that, they took a pause. Connie had to strip down to her undies for the next scene, and she looked over at Akira, who had lust, infatuation and love written all over him, not to mention a solid boner that was hovering at a forty-five degree angle. She raised her arms and motioned for him to remove her top. Akira bowed, thanked her, and her black lace bra was revealed. Her hair was disheveled, her face was smeared with cum, and a small sliver of sperm was still hanging precariously from the side of her nose, like spider's gossamer. Despite that, Connie was just what Akira wanted. She touched his erection with her finger. "You're bigger than I thought," she cooed. "Jinmin, do we have a tape measure?"

"He's six and a half," she replied, not missing a beat.

Connie showed him where the clasp and zipper were, and she leaned on his arm for support when she stepped out of her skirt. She showed him the dildo she would be using. "Very sleek, you won't feel a thing," she said, strapping it around her waist. The next time the camera saw Clem he was cowering in the corner. Akira had been forced on to his hands and knees, and Connie and her black bra, her blue panties, and her dildo were wailing from behind. Her thighs didn't look as appealing without the skirt, thought Jane. They simply looked fat. Losing the mini meant losing some of her hotness, and Jane now saw a pudgy, plain face where before she saw radiance. It made her feel better, but some of it might have been jealousy, because Connie had a way of turning Jane into a petty, narrow-minded cunt.

Akira's cock didn't seem to agree. She was still a goddess to him, disheveled hair and cum-smeared, pudgy face notwithstanding. His penis was rock-hard, and since this was Donkey, he eventually found himself on his back with legs up in the air, stroking his sausage in rhythm to Connie's pegging. He felt a warm sensation that resonated through the base of his ball-sac. He couldn't tell whether he was peeing, jizzing, or none of the above. He was lost in the sensation. When Connie told him to jerk he couldn't even feel his penis; yet, with minutes of doing so his whole body quivered and was convulsed by spasms. He then felt one of the sweetest sensations he ever experienced, and the next thing he knew he was panting in exhaustion, his belly moist with spent milk-cream, and basking in the aftermath of sexual nirvana.

Akira would remember the experience for a long time. Not just the pegging and the release, but the sound of her grunts, the way her supple breasts heaved to and fro as she thrusted in and out. Her indifference to a cum-saturated face. Akira had met his dream woman.

Still in character, Connie shot Akira a harsh look, and he ran out of the room. That left Clem. She gestured for him to approach, and the small penis dude warily made his way to where she and her hair brush waited. His demeanor suggested fear laced with anxiety, though most men watching would probably like to have traded places with him.

Ask any Donkey girl and they'd tell you that they liked over-the-knee spanking the best, because they could feel the penis as it pressed against their legs, enabling them to measure just how aroused the man was, which was helpful. In Clem's case it was a bit more difficult, since his cock was so tiny, but still, having him over her knees made Connie feel like a superior being. Next to playing with a penis, it seemed that her second favorite thing was rubbing her hands over a smooth, firm butt, especially when the male got an inordinate amount of pleasure from it. Clem's little wiggly-worm had come to life and was squirming around, tickling her legs as it did.

As far as Clem was concerned, a butt massage was almost as good as a penis massage...almost. He wondered whether Connie knew how much she turned-him on, not considering whether it was less about her and more about his being placed over her knees in such a vulnerable, demeaning and helpless position.

Jane had told Connie not to hold back - seriously. "Put a big hurt on him...don't worry; whatever you do, he's had worse." Connie found it hard to fathom how such a sweet-looking innocent could have had worse than what she was about to deliver, but then again, this was porn. Three hard whacks on the right cheek, followed by three on the left, and then a pause to contemplate the damage. She patted his sore cheeks with her warm and sensual hand, although it was unclear whether he was able to enjoy the sensation. Time to repeat the process...again, and again; a total of twelve ferocious smacks on each cheek, using the backside of a hard hair brush.

By now Clem's cheeks had turned fiery red, and tiny welts of blood appeared in several spots. But he had been trained for this moment, and like Jane said, he had experienced worse, so he never begged Connie to stop, no matter how much he wanted her to. He never cried out in pain, although there might have been a snivel or two. But having endured his punishment, now came his reward, and Clem flipped over, front side up, and placed his head in Connie's lap, his penis shimmering with delight. Talk about vulnerability; this was a far more dangerous position. She could have done to his cock what she did to his butt, and there was nothing he could have done to prevent it. A month ago Clem could not have imagined the pleasure a man could get from masturbating in front of a woman. He had come a long way; although, in actuality, he was just another cock in a long line of Donkey man-meat.

Connie rubbed his belly with her hand; her warm, sensual hand, which Clem was now in a better position to appreciate. His penis had hardened on its own; still small, but not small enough to avoid detection. "Someone's got a stiffie," she teased, although her warm, sensual hard teased far more. Clem could scarcely hide his anticipation. My god," she exclaimed, "are you leaking?" Pre-cum had begun oozing out. Finally, after an agonizing wait, he got the green-light to jerk. Connie's hand continued to rub his belly, and he probably could have cum with her hand on his belly being the sole stimulant. Now she was talking dirty to him. Somewhere between 'jerk that tiny, fucking dick, you pathetic loser' and 'come on, baby-boy, cum for big mama', Clem got caught up in orgasmic ecstasy. He squealed, he panted, he squirmed, he groaned, he squealed some more, and with a loud grunt, a stream of love juice seeped out of his cock and nestled up against her warm, sensual hand.

Clem was allowed to leave, and Connie found herself alone one more. Ordinarily, this is where Jane would have left it, but she was taking no chances. She might need a naked Connie to better sell the product. With her back to the camera she unclasped her bra, then turning to the side to better display her ample boobs, she adroitly stepped out of her panties and used her foot to nonchalantly flip them into her cubicle. She bent down to show off her butt-crack, grabbed a towel, and walked, one would presume, to the shower room, giving Jane a full-frontal, bush shot in the process before she decided that she had enough footage and called it a day.

Jinmin unlocked Herman one final time. "I'm gonna take a shower," he said, "then I'll go home."

"Bullshit," Jane told Jinmin. "He's going into the shower to whack."

"What Herman needs," said Olivia, who had overheard, "is a boss. He needs to be someone's bitch." Olivia should know, as he was her bitch before he was Jane's.

Herman stopped dead in his tracks as soon as he entered the large shower area. A man and a women were performing on the floor. Mister Muscles was on his back, playing the role of a bronco bull, while Connie took on the cowgirl part. She was really into it, screaming and rolling her head all over the place, hair flying everywhere, riding up and down his stiff pole as hard as she could. When she crashed down on top of him, it was with such incredible force that Herman thought Akira might get a hernia, or crushed balls. Herman had watch a lot of porn, and had peeped on a lot of fuckers, but he had never seen a woman so possessed and so into fucking. Connie was searching for the elusive orgasm, and she pumped and grinded and slid on Akira's stiff cock as if her life depended on it. She was probably getting close, based on what he saw.

What an ass, she had, spread wide to smother the bone that she was practically devouring. Herman could even see her cunt lips. Akira at least was smart enough to fondle her plump hooters, because they were luscious, and he might need all the help he could in order to stay hard. Who knew what that crazy bitch might do if he couldn't satisfy her? Herman looked down and smiled. His cock was at full mast. Once he might have snuck up close and deposit his seed on them without their knowing, and of all the women on the planet, who better than Connie to try out his new shampoo. She wouldn't even know it if he ejaculated on her hair. But he was older and wiser now, and he kept his distance. He had no problem depositing a sample size of sperm on the shower room floor from a safe distance. There was no longer a reason to hang around, but if he actually took a shower he could feign innocence if and when they spotted him. He wouldn't mind it if they did. They had chosen a public place to fuck, and if Connie knew that he had accidently witnessed it, he'd have that over her for the rest of his life.

Herman had a lot waiting for him at home. Check the photographs he took for any upskirts, watch Connie's entire body of work on his computer, scan the Internet to see if she had any secret, undiscovered material; maybe he'd go to the blog, logon as his alter-ego. Ivan Beatoffsky, and debate the merits of lean legs versus fat ones, all the while pounding his meat into submission. But before he could get to any of that he needed to rush back to tell the ladies that the Soapland rumors were true.

Five men, five cums; add to that the homo scene that was planned for tomorrow, and you had the opening episode of...drum roll please...Boner Boys.

12