Poor Little Petey

Story Info
Peter is exposed on multiple occasions! Poor Petey!
13.2k words
4.27
34.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter took a deep breath and took his tray over to an empty table. He had anticipated that this would be the worst part of his first day at a new High School.

Thanks to both his parents cheating on each other and divorcing, he found himself living with his dad and his stepmother, Carol, in a new town and subsequently a new High School. And not only that, he had missed a year of school because of travel and illness, so he was an 18 year old junior to boot!

His first few classes had gone okay, but everyone of course already knew each other and no one had bothered to acknowledge him much less ask him to sit with them at lunch.

That was okay, he'd just flip through his phone and hope that some other kids might join him eventually.

Amber, Gail and Katie sat down at what everyone knew was their table. They had always enjoyed their status as 3 of the hottest girls in school, and being seniors this year was just icing on the cake.

"God it is day one and I'm bored shitless already," said Amber.

"I know," said Gail, "for the last 3 years we have dated seniors and now the seniors are our age.

"What the hell do we do now!?"

"I guess we could date a freshman," Katie said, smiling sarcastically.

"Right," snorted Gail, "like that one?"

With that, they all looked over at Peter (who was definately not a freshman) as he passed by on his way to sit down at the empty table.

"More like adopt him," said Amber.

They all laughed and changed the subject.

After a bit, Gail and Katie exchanged a look as they noticed that Amber had not really been listening to them as she stared intently over at Peter.

Finally, a smile spread across Amber's face and she said, "you know, maybe we could adopt him."

She then turned to Gail and Katie and said, "Ladies, let's have some fun! Follow my lead."

With that she picked up her tray and walked away.

Gail and Katie scrambled to their feet grabbed their trays and followed.

Peter was scrolling through Huffington Post, he fancied himself politically aware, when a very pretty blonde girl suddenly sat down right across from him. Before he could take this in, two more pretty blonde girls sat on either side of him.

"Hi," the one across from him said, "My name is Amber" and with that she thrust out her hand.

Peter reached across to shake it and said, "um Hi, I'm Peter."

"Nice to meet you Peter. That's Gail and this is Katie."

Peter had already forgotten which was which. He was having trouble taking this all in. He wasn't alone, people at other tables were turning in their chairs and looking over with curious expressions on their faces.

He was peppered with questions. Was he a freshman? Was he new in town? Where did he come from? Did he have a girlfriend, no, a boyfriend perhaps? What did his father do? His mother? Did he have any brothers or sisters?

Soon the bell rang and the girls stood up. Follow us Peter and we'll show you what to do with your tray.

"Thanks for being so nice to me," said Peter.

"Of course," said Amber, "we'll take care of you until you've made some new friends. Come sit with us again tomorrow."

And just like that Peter was friends with the three hottest girls in school.

As Peter walked away, Gail and Katie turned to Amber and Katie said, "okay what the hell was that all about?

Amber just threw her head back and laughed.

All through September and October, Peter would be allowed to join "the girls" for lunch sometimes. He went to one of the high school football games with them, a movie and even a couple of parties including Amber and Katie's birthday parties, both of which were in October. He wasn't really making friends, but a certain "cool factor" had been bestowed upon him. They even set up a text group so that the four of them could share funny stories, gossip, etc.

One time, the day after her 18th birthday, Gail sent a picture of herself in a bra and panties and asked "do these make me look sexy?"

Then Amber sent an "LOL, did you remember Peter was on here!?"

Gail followed up with "Noooo, Peter please delete!!"

He said he would, but of course he did not.

Then things started to get a little weird. Gradually, the girls weren't as nice. They would ask him to fetch them things at lunch or have him pay for movie tickets and not pay him back.

When he would complain, they would remind him of all they had done for him and accuse him of being ungrateful. They were not wrong.

One day at lunch, Amber informed Peter that it might be time for him to become his own man so to speak, maybe join the ranks of the "juniors" once again.

Peter was both crushed and relieved at the same time.

"Now we don't want to just cut you off," explained Amber. "We want to help you fit back in. We've given this a lot of thought, and we think you need a 'thing,' something that will get you noticed, create some buzz around you."

"Okay," said Peter warily.

"So here is what we've come up with. We are going to spread the word that you have a massive cock, I mean HUGE." And here Amber raised her arms so that her hands were about three feet apart. "We'll get everyone talking about it and then we'll have a big reveal and it will be hilarious when you turn out to just have a normal sized penis. It is normal sized right? I mean it wouldn't be funny if it was huge, but I haven't seen any signs of that," she said, 'staring down at his crotch. "Or tiny? It would be even better if it was tiny. Is it tiny?"

"No," Peter said, "it isn't tiny."

Was it? He really didn't know. It certainly wasn't as big as ones he'd seen online, not even close, but weren't those pictured because they were so big?

"No," Peter said again. "Listen, this is crazy and I want no part of it." And he stood up to leave.

"Sit down Peter," Amber sighed. "We don't need you to do this, but," and here she showed Peter a smile he had never seen before, "but it would be so much more fun if you were involved. You have happily taken advantage of our friendship for months and now it is payback time!"

Peter started to object but Amber cut him off.

"Pull out your phone and go to photos."

Peter did so and Amber snatched the phone out of his hand. It didn't take her long to find what she was looking for.

"There," she said, holding the screen towards Peter.

Peter gulped as he stared at the picture of Gail.

"She asked you to delete this Peter. Some friend you are."

Peter just sat there. He didn't know what to say.

"Right," said Amber, "so we are coming over to your house tomorrow after school and begin planning 'Operation BiG COCK.' You might want to clean up your room."

Thinking quickly, Peter said, "Oh we can't go up there, my step mother wouldn't allow it."

"I thought she didn't give a shit about you," Amber said.

"She doesn't," Peter said, "but she is big on rules, and one of her main rules is no girls in my room."

"Okay, Amber said, "we will just meet in your den or whatever."

"Tomorrow, might not be such a good day to meet," said Peter, pushing his luck.

"Tomorrow, four o'clock ," said Amber.

After Peter walked away dejectedly, Katie asked Amber, "what's the point of going over there if we can't get him alone?"

"We'll take our chances. I am not sure I believe him. I mean really, why would that even need to be a rule? I bet he hasn't had a girl over since he was like eight. If this doesn't work out, we can always use your basement, but I so love the idea of being in his own room for all this."

And then again, that smile.

That afternoon, sitting in his bedroom, Peter was understandably antsy. He couldn't settle down. Were the girls really going to spread this crazy rumor all around school!? And what about them coming over tomorrow? He wished his dad was in town, although he had no idea what he could do. Carol he knew was worthless, but maybe he could make her an unwitting ally. And now he was suddenly worried about the size of his penis. He decided to measure it and then do some online research.

He dropped his pants and grabbed a ruler. He wasn't sure how to measure exactly. Did you start here or down here? Either way it wasn't looking good for him. He was so absorbed in this project that he didn't immediately notice Carol standing there with a laundry basket full of his laundry with a big smile on her face.

"Jesus Carol," Peter said, "can't you knock!?"

Carol just chuckled and set his clothes down as Peter scrambled to pull his pants up.

"It's small, Petey, it will probably always be small, if your father is any indication."

"Yeah, but size isn't important, right," he asked.

"Well," Carol said, "I am part of the SDBW club."

Peter looked at her blankly.

"Small dick big wallet," she said as she walked out of his room.

That evening, Peter and Carol were actually eating dinner together, a rare thing. He decided there was no time like the present.

"Hey Carol?"

"What?"

"Will you do me a favor?"

"Probably not, but ask away."

"Those girls I have been hanging out with are coming over tomorrow to um, work on a project."

" A project huh? Is that what the dick measuring was all about?"

Peter almost chocked on his food.

"Oh My God, it is!"

"No, no, cried Peter. "We really do have a project we are working on!"

"Oh yeah, what project?"

Peter's mind raced and he just blurted out "Student Council. I am running for student council."

"You?" Carol snorted. "So much for children being our future. So what's the favor?"

"Will you tell them that we have to stay in the dining room. That they are not allowed in my room."

"Why, are you afraid that they will mess with your action figures?"

"Yeah," he said, grateful for a better excuse than anything he could have come up with.

Carol looked at him for a long beat and then smiled, "Sure Petey, I can do that."

"And please don't call me 'Petey.'"

"Well I can't promise you everything," she said.

Peter sighed. "I'll take what I can get," he thought.

The girls showed up right on time the following afternoon which just happened to be a Friday. Peter opened the door and let them in.

Carol came running up to meet them. "Oh you must be the girls that Petey is always going on about. Thank you guys so much for taking care of him at school."

"Oh it's our pleasure," Amber says and then introduces herself and Gail and Katie.

"So Petey tells me you're helping him run for student council?" Says Carol.

The girls looked at each other and then at Peter.

"Yes," says Amber, just going with it, "our first task is to get Peter more popular, to enhance his reputation at school. That's why we are meeting today, to brainstorm on how best to do that."

"By the way Amber, I love that purse" said Carol, "it looks like you could carry the world in that thing!"

"Thanks," said Amber. "It's good for carrying textbooks and stuff."

"Right," said Carol, "well don't let me keep you guys any longer. I'm sure you have lots to do. Now Petey, honey, I'm going to be down here, so why don't you take your little friends upstairs to your room?"

Carol laughed to herself as she watched Peter's eyes almost pop out of his head. And she was pretty sure that she heard one of the girls say "yes" under her breath.

"Aren't you excited Petey honey? You're about to have three horny girls in your bedroom," said Amber.

Peter was decidedly not excited. He didn't know what was coming, but he was sure that it would not be good. He was sure of one thing, however, he would now be known as "Petey" for the foreseeable future.

Peter made a point of leaving his door open.

Amber snorted out a little laugh as she promptly closed it.

"Now, Petey," she said, what is going to transpire here is pretty complicated, but if we all work together as a team, I think we can get the desired results."

"OK," Peter said, wondering where this was going.

"So, first of all, we need you to strip off your clothes so that we can see what we are dealing with here." And with that she waved at his crotch area.

For the second time in ten minutes, Peter's eyes almost popped out of his head.

"I, I'm not going to do that."

"Yeah," Amber sighed, "we figured you'd say that."

With that, she set her purse on Peter's desk and started rooting through it. "Screw it," she said, "I can't find anything in here," and with that she started pulling items out and laying them on the desk. A tripod with extendable legs, some nylon rope, handcuffs, an electric razor, scissors, and a bandana among other things.

While Peter was transfixed by this array, Gail and Katie each grabbed one of his arms in vice like grips. Amber grabbed the bandana and twirled it in on itself to make one long string and then walked behind Peter and holding it with each hand flipped it over his face and attempted to gag him with it.

Peter kept his mouth shut and turned his head from side to side. But then he made a crucial mistake. He yelled out to Carol for help. He got no further than "Carol He..." before the bandana was in and tied securely.

Downstairs, Carol heard a panicked cry from Peter's room and just smiled and flipped the page of her magazine.

Next came the handcuffs.

Once his arms were secured behind him, Gail and Katie released their grips and the three girls now stood in front of him grinning.

Amber looked him over and smiled.

"There," she said, that's better." Then she squinted at Peter's shirt. "Is that a loose thread," she said, picking at an imaginary loose thread.

"Would you like me to snip that off for you Petey?"

"Mmphff," came Peter's reply.

"I think he said yes," said Gail.

"No," said Katie, "he said we should just take his shirt off."

"Mmphff mmphff mmphff."

"Well we can't do that Petey, because, you know, the handcuffs and everything. Oh wait, I have an idea. Gail, hand me those scissors."

"Would you like us to cut it off? Just say yes or no."

"Mmphff, Mmphff"

"So that's a yes then."

Peter started to back away, so Gail and Katie simply grabbed him again.

Amber made a small snip at the bottom of Peter's shirt and set her scissors down.

She looked Peter in his panicked eyes, grabbed material on either side of her snip and pulled as hard as she could. The subsequent rip made such a loud noise that all three girls couldn't help but laugh.

A few more strategic cuts and the shirt was no more.

"Oh Petey," Amber said, "your hairless, rib showing chest has me so turned on right now."

She ran both her hands through her hair, mocking uncontrollable passion and then quickly reached down and unfastened Peter's belt and whipped it off before he could react.

Peter then tried to back away from Amber and in so doing, fell backwards onto his bed.

"Well that saves us a step," laughed Amber.

Gail and Katie leapt on the bed and dragged Peter up so that his head lay on his pillow.

Amber walked to the foot of the bed and pulled off each of his shoes. She then teasingly pulled down each of his socks and twirled them on her finger until they flew off.

Before he could react, Amber pounced and was kneeling on top of him, her thighs locking his legs in place. With the other two girls putting pressure on his shoulders, he could not move.

"Okay, Petey," Amber said. "I think you know what is coming next. Now if you promise not to kick and thrash about, I promise to just pull your pants down and not your underwear. Okay?"

This time Peter nodded vigorously. Hoping against hope that this would be the end of things.

Amber smiled and ran a finger down Peter's chest.

"Here we go Sweetie."

Knowing that there would be no resistance, Amber took her time undoing the button and then slowly unzipped the fly. She then shimmied the pants down his thighs, pulled them back up a bit, down again and finally all the way off.

Peter closed his eyes in humiliation and Amber took advantage by grabbing his discarded belt and used it to secure his legs at the ankles.

She then sat astride Peter again and said, "Well, here we are. Months of planning have brought us to this moment. Now I know I promised not to pull down your hot red boxer briefs, and I won't, but Peter, we can't roll out our campaign of you having the biggest penis in school and not know if that is even remotely true, now can we?"

With this, Amber produced the scissors from earlier, made a few snips in the air and said to Peter, "for God's sake, don't move!"

Peter, bug eyed, obeyed.

Amber cut up from the right side of Peter's crotch and let the material slide down to the bed and then did the same on the left, leaving just a piece of material covering his penis and balls.

"Ready Gail? Ready Katie?"

Both girls just smiled.

"Ready Petey?"

"Mmphff."

With that, Amber peeled away the last piece of cloth.

There was silence as all three girls gasped and stared.

And then the laughter, booming joyous laughter.

Carol looked up at the ceiling and smiled. She knew "mean girl" laughter when she heard it.

"Oh Petey," Amber said, "How wonderful! You really might have the smallest penis in High School. We are going to have so much fun together."

Peter squirmed and mmphffed a bit.

"It's okay, sweetie, we just have one more thing to do and then it's picture time."

Peter squirmed and mmphffed a bit more.

Amber went over to the desk and came back and assumed her position on top of Peter.

She held up an electric razor and said "Once again, I think it is in your best interest not to move."

And with that the hum of the razor filled the room and Amber got to work.

Carol had crept up the stairs after she heard the laughter to eavesdrop and see if she could glean what was going on. All she could make out was muffled conversation, but then she heard something electronic. What was that? Was that a razor? Okay, what the hell was happening in there? She was going in.

Peter was staring down at his crotch as Amber grabbed his penis with two fingers and held it to the right so that she could shave off his pubic hair. If you had told him a week ago that Amber would be holding his penis in her hand and he wouldn't be erect, he wouldn't have believed you.

It was something, that he fantasized about almost every day, but not like this, not at all like this.

His attention was pulled towards his door as it slowly opened and Carol walked in.

Carol took in the scene. Peter, gagged and naked on his bed being held down by Gail and Katie who were currently looking at her like two kids who had been caught with their hands in the cookie jar and Amber, who seemed to be shaving her step son's pubic hair, now quickly turning the shaver off and holding it up and staring back at Carol with what looked like a sly smile.

Carol waited a beat and then said, "Petey, have you even offered your guests something to drink?"

Without waiting for an answer, she said, "No I'm sure you didn't. Ladies, can I get you anything?"

Gail and Karen just stared at her, eyes wide and mouths agape.

"No thank you ma'am," Amber said, "we're good."

"Ok then," Carol said. "You kids have fun. Call me if you need anything." And with that she stepped back into the hall closing the door behind her.

"I like your stepmom," Amber said and turned the razor on and got back to work.

As Carol headed back down the stairs, she heard the razor turn back on and threw her head back and laughed.

When Amber was done, she blew away the few stray hairs.

"Okay," she said, "Pictures! Katie, obviously we don't need to worry about the gag anymore."

"Right," Katie laughed and pulled the bandana out of Peter's mouth.

Peter was working his jaw and about to spew out a litany of curses, hollow threats and ultimately beg for his freedom, when he heard, click, click, click.

"Ooh, this is a nice picture of you Gail." Amber held out her phone for Gail to see.