Little Dicklet Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then it was time. Jeff moved her back more on the bed and spread her legs wide. Her red heels were up in the air as he supported her legs. He dipped his cock into her oozing honey pot and pushed forward impaling her pussy with about half of his throbbing rod. She began cumming. She whimpered and Jeff relaxed a little to allow her to have the orgasm. As soon as she relaxed, he pushed forward again. She groaned this time. He pulled back and let her recover again. He thrust even more of his thick cock into her pussy. Now he was buried as deep as the dildo. But this was not a plastic dildo. This was the real thing. He started fucking her in earnest, driving more and more of his thick tool into her with each thrust. When he sank the whole monster into her, she screamed and convulsed with a massive orgasm just like Jeff had told Nathaniel she would.

Nathaniel, for his part was about to rupture his cock cage with his little stiffy. He watched in awe as this strange man made his wife cum on his thick cock. She was having multiple orgasms. No doubt about it. Jeff was not making love to the pretty woman. He was not even having sex with her. He was FUCKING the living daylights out of this first time Club Wife. She would never forget her first time. Neither would her husband. The husband looked on powerless to do anything to stop the fucking. Jeff hoped that Nathaniel was enjoying the show, but his emphasis was on the wife. It was of little consequence what the husband thought. But this tight pussy was so good that he hoped that the couple would be back for more. He even hoped that he might get a repeat with them.

He was pounding that pussy relentlessly. She was crying and whimpering at the same time. All of her eye makeup was running down her face as she came uncontrollably on his cock. He was close, but he held back while he banged her pussy. And then.... he started convulsing and spewing his ample supply of thick cum into the virgin's untouched womb. Spurt after spurt flooded her womb. She could feel the pressure as he blasted into her. Finally, he had expended his cum completely and slowly started to soften and retract from her. He looked toward Nathaniel hoping that he would take his cue and get down on that flooded pussy quickly. This was almost as good as cumming in the wife, seeing the cuckold eat his sperm from her. It made the circumstance bearable. He was fucking another man's wife with no intention to enter into a relationship with either of them. He was just fucking the man's wife. Something that the cuckold unfortunately could not accomplish himself.

Nathaniel got down and placed is mouth over her gushing vaginal lips and sucked a virtual river of cum from her. He could not fathom how this new lover had deposited such an amount of cum into his wife. And the texture was thick and creamy. Plus, it tasted much more hearty and better that his own little pitiful cum load. He serviced her until the cum stopped flowing. There was still plenty inside her and it would escape when Jeff fucked her for the second time. They all relaxed and to Nathaniel's surprise, Jeff asked Annette if she minded removing Nathaniel's cock cage.

"I would like to see him cum in his hand while I fuck you again. Is that okay with you, Nathaniel. I mean, that is why we are all here. I would love to see and I'm sure Annette would love to see, your little dicklet spurt cum. I think it would be good for everyone. Maybe we could all cum at the same time."

Annette got up and got the key. Of course, when she stood up, more of Jeff's cum started leaking out of her pussy. She smiled and directed Nathaniel to get under her and catch the leakage in his mouth. Then they took off the little cock cage and Nathaniel's cock sprang forth ever so slowly. Jeff then mounted Annette and began a slow steady deep fucking. He would go fast and then slow. He would go deep and then stroke a few times at the entrance putting even more pressure on her clitoris. The variety was making her tingle. She began cumming and this time it was a slow steady mountain effect until she could take no more. Then she burst out in a low guttural moan which turned into a high-pitched sound. She bucked her hips encouraging Jeff to fuck her harder. He did and finally she moaned and went rigid as her orgasm completely rendered her paralyzed for a moment. She collapsed and went limp. A cold sweat was pouring off her face. Her makeup was completely ruined.

Jeff slowly got off the bed and began putting his clothes on.

"I'll let you clean her up again, Nathaniel. You guys will have the rest of the night to do whatever. If Annette doesn't mind, it will be thrilling for you to fuck her after you clean her up or even before. You will be amazed at how slick her pussy will be after this. She won't be able to feel you inside her, but you can get addicted to getting sloppy seconds. I just love the feel of a well fucked pussy even after the cuckold cleans the wife up. There is still so much cum coating her that it is almost indescribable."

When the couple finally did sleep, they were both restless. Annette kept waking, thinking of that big, thick beautiful cock that had fucked her and then fucked her some more. Nathaniel had made love to her. Jeff had fucked her. She was sure that Nathaniel had enjoyed the session as much as she did. She just hoped that he didn't change his mind. She had a fairly good idea that he was in for the long haul. It was he who had put on her panties without her asking him to. It was he who had purchased and gladly worn the chastity device. He seemed to relish the role of the submissive husband and nothing that happed with Jeff made her think that he was having second thoughts. He gladly ingested Jeff's cum.

Nathaniel, for his part kept thinking about some of the ideas that Jeff had presented. He wasn't sure about progressing to the point of actually touching the gentleman's cock. He did think that guiding a cock to his wife's pussy was the ultimate assent to the union. Sucking the gentleman's cock, as Jeff mentioned, was not on his radar. His first thought was that that was gay. He, however, would have thought that wearing panties and a cock cage was not right just months before. Now, he was evaluating everything in a new perspective. He did not feel fear and loathing. Jeff had left after he had serviced Nathaniel's wife. He made it plain that he was just there to fuck Annette. Nathaniel was happy with their first encounter and as far as he was concerned, he was willing to enjoy another session.


12