All Comments on 'Little Dicklet Club Ch. 03'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Simple rule of thumb

Jumping around between categories is a mistake. Jumping from Fetish to Loving wives is a horrible idea. Loving wives is the most contentious category in Literotica. When you've got cock cages and other things that are FETISH you need to stay in Fetish. When you have men sucking other men's dicks, you belong in gay male which trumps loving wives every single time. Here, you're going to get killed with bad comments and very few stars. These are comically bad characters. The wife has shown her husband that she has no love or respect for him. The cage is a joke he can remove at any time without a key and he can actually masturbate and ejaculate while wearing one so what's the point? Before she brings home some nasty disease he can't divorce, why wouldn't her husband throw her out and divorce her? There's nothing sexy or entertaining about this garbage. Go away. Stay away.

1 star ONLY because negative stars aren't yet available. Keep posting trash like this story and we'll get those negative stars soon.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Quarantine

Are all the remotely decent stories on quarantine in LW tonight?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Breeding has to follow

Nathaniel certainly doesn't want to propagate a little dicklet boy like himself. He agrees that a man with a real man's cock needs to seed his wife. He would love the resulting son as his own and be thrilled his son won't suffer as he has.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

Great story so far, Five stars !!!!! The wife absolutely needs to breed with a bull, hopefully a BBC. Can't wait to see her belly swell up big time. Please continue with the next chapter asap.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Needs to be some form of agony or bump in the road.

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago

hot and sexy, but not totally erotic for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not for me

Was hoping to read a story about a macho guy with a small cock that with his wife help work out ways to compensate but do it with love and respect! Humiliation, wearing women’s panties, cock cages, cum eating are not my thing! Won’t rate story because there are probably some readers that are into humiliated cuckold stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I also will not rate this story since I’m sure there are pervs who like reading about pathetic cuckold husbands. Sad to see a loving couple whose marriage was centered on love degenerate into a marriage centered on her having sex with big cock men all while humiliating her caged emasculated husband. Some “loving wife” category this story turned out to be!

raiderbob555raiderbob555almost 3 years ago

Wow wish I had someone to cuckold me like that but I would also blow the guy before and after and also take his cock in my sissy cunt take a hot warm load in my sissy cunt wow:

ehppmsehppmsover 2 years ago

You lay a story out quite nicely, but maybe you take to long to get to the punch line as they say and then when getting to the good part you only give it a small section then stop the story. I thought you could have taken this further with more adventures of Annette and Nathaniel and less time spent in the build up in chapters 1 & 2, but okay nevertheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story and well written. Made my cock throb. Would love to see Daniel progress further and service the replacement husband. Perhaps take his load directly from the source and swallow.

turtle74turtle749 months ago

I have a little cocklette. It is only 3.75" when erect & I usually cum in under a minute.

I love my wife and if this is possible I would love to know where?

Love your story,

small, quick & proud

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous