All Comments on 'Little Dicklet Club'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
It’s called “fisting”

Geez-maneez. Simple solutions for simple problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stay with oral first,

Until the divorce is final... but only if she stays faithful... the minute she cheats sell everything and disappear.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

all good but the question at the end.

3rd parties ruin a marriage completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1

This was stupid, no other word for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Or footing, if da cave is to biga.

An‘a extinguisher will do da job finally, mon

betamale08betamale08over 4 years ago
Awesome start...

Please tell me there is more coming??

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 4 years ago
Nice story line with good factual advise for a new couple.

I enjoyed your account of these two young lovers trying to make their sexuality work for them. I hope they continue to grow and appreciate the pleasure of a good sexual coupling. We are all different body shapes and sizes and need time to know how to please each other, both the use of oral and a vibrator is a good start and produced a fair amount of success. I look forward to the author continuing the progression of this couple. Everyone likes people who try to help others so definitely worth 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
why did he do that!

So she has a girlfriend telling her how big cocks are great (true or not doesn't matter) and she is a good wife so far. He then introduces a larger dildo and she now knows what size means to her. She can only start wondering what a real big cock is like and her girlfriend will no doubt talk her into trying it. She will not want to leave hubby but will do the old "I need a lover on the side" thing. So any future stories if this becomes a series will be true cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
re: anonymous- slut wife training

and you're still married to that whore. Nothing like a wimp cuckold story to make you puke. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Sort of Relate

I'm a thin 4 incher and instead of getting my fiance a dildo I thought it would be hot to share her with a friend. Turns out he had a fairly thick 8 incher and our threesome quickly turned into me watching them eventually jizzing all over myself.

Size definitely matters as they are now happily married.

executivelustexecutivelustover 4 years ago

Time to drop the naiveté. These are too extremely educated people. If they are going to research sexuality, they will approach it like any other research topic and with sexual interest, they will be even more aggressive. Other than that this is a great start to a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I can relate

I can relate. A HS girl flirted with me wearing a tiny white bikini when I was already in college. She was so hot I had to date her. I respected our small age difference and did not become seriously intimate with her until she was out of HS. One evening while playing on her parents couch beforehand, she held her hands apart about eight inches. I laughed but remember to this day saying: if you expect me to,be that big, you will be disappointed. We did become intimate and she was devoted to me, but I went abroad for a year and she became friendly with another guy and eventually gave in. When I came back, she was having a problem sleeping with two guys, so she stopped, but still had urges. I would satisfy her orally and use my hand on myself. I know today I cleaned her a few times. I was naive. Does size matter? I don’t know, but she married him.

darthnader19darthnader19about 4 years ago
5 stars

That was hot, can't wait to see where this goes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Garbage

This belongs elsewhere. No loving wives her just some bat-shit-crazy bitches. Horrible writing, thoroughly unlikable characters and they're doing really stupid things that aren't remotely sexy or erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting.

This story is about two young people and their innocence and naivety. It has a certain style which works for the story. As always people are not forced to read it fully or at all. Not too hard to understand. With its title it does not take much imagination to guess the nature of the story !

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 4 years ago
Sounds like

A voice of experience

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Oxymoron who writes only garbage tries again.

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago
crazy story

not exactly my style with the third party view, but still kind of sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I started to read this story because of the title. There are so few stories about guys with smaller sized dicks this one is a pleasant change. However, I have yet to read a story about even a guy with even an average sized dick being able to fully satisfy his wife. Seems like every story eventually leads to the wife becoming a slut obsessed with getting huge cock and I suspect this story will end up that way also. I was actually hoping this story would go the other way with the wife, after realizing her husband’s smaller than average cock, would find inventive ways to enjoy it without humiliation. She would eventually tell her friends about all the fun she has with his small cock. Then her friends would be so intrigued she shows him off and let’s them play with him for the novelty. Now that would make an interesting story for a change!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Having a small thin penis myself (4 1/4") I find it much more erotic and a turn on knowing I can't and never will satisfy my wife with my penis. Thankfully her boss has stepped in and gives her what I can't as he has a thicker 7" cock. Being a small penis cuck is completely exhilarating and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous