Little Dicklet Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," she said. "There was a section that talked about sixty-nine. Maybe we can try that later. For now, let's just try solo mutual and see if we enjoy it."

"Fine. Let me go first. But you must help me and let me know what you enjoy. Remember the book talked about getting outside of our public persona and talking to each other boldly. Can you do that?"

"Yeah, I guess. Let's give it a try."

Nathaniel had Annette lay back on the bed. He kissed her and rubbed her body lightly making sure to dwell a special amount on her breasts and pubic area. After she relaxed more, he made his way down to her panties and removed them. He kneeled between her spread legs and admired her full bush with her pussy lips opening to a bright pink. With a determined aim, he put his head down there and licked the pink folds of her pussy.

She was very slick already and Nathaniel supposed that reading the book had heightened her anticipation. As he stuck his tongue into her, she moaned softly. He continued to lick her flowing slit and she moaned a more guttural moan.

Taking a brief pause, he asked," Are you enjoying that?"

"Yes, Honey. It feels so naughty. But it makes me feel lightheaded also."

"Just tell me what to do, okay?"

"Oh, okay. Yes, just keep doing what you did."

"Remember the tips in the book, Darling. Talk in a more personal tone while I pleasure you."

She giggled, "Ok, Yes. Keep licking my vagina with your tongue."

"As you command, My Dear."

He thought that was a nice touch. She responded even more and began raising her hips to meet his probing tongue.

He stopped again. "Do you want me to penetrate your sex with my tongue."

"Oh, yes. Please go on."

"Do you want me to give you oral? Do you want me to probe your insides? Do you want me to fuck you with my tongue?"

Surprised, but not astonished, she answered, "Yes, fuck me with your tongue."

Her cheeks burned with shame for repeating the phrase, but she was also burning to the strange sensation in her loins. She began moving to his ministrations and gradually increased her pace. Now he was trying to keep up as she experienced some feeling that had been foreign to her. Her pussy was secreting a copious amount of lubrication and together with his saliva, it was getting very damp down there.

She moved until a wave of sensation came over her. Her muscles let go and then her lower body felt like it had been shocked. Her mind was afire and her pussy was gushing.

"Oh, oh, oh, stop. Stop. Something is hurting."

He stopped, alarmed.

When she let go, her orgasm nearly caused her to black out. She let go a painful sounding moan and bucked her hips uncontrollably. When she finally relaxed, her face was sweating and flushed. Her vision was a little blurry. Then she settled into a mellow relaxation posture.

"Oh, God, Nathaniel. That is what I read about in the manual. I thought it was an exaggeration. It hurt but felt so good at the same time. Come up and snuggle with me."

They held each other in post sexual bliss. Then it dawned on her that she was to reciprocate his attention. He was beyond hard, but his little stub was barely noticeable above his pubic hair. She kissed the tip of his little dicklet and slowly took more of him into her mouth. He came immediately and filled her mouth with his cum. She had no chance to prepare herself. She did not swallow but got up quickly and ran to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and came back in. As they lay quietly, they talked about the mutual experiences.

"Did you like that, Nathaniel?"

"Yes, it was so different and, uh, sort of taboo. How about you, Darling."

"It seemed naughty to me. But I could not stop either. I made you stop when I had the, uh, orgasm. Afterward, I wished that I had not made you stop. Did it gross you out, I mean doing that down there?"

"No, heck, no. After I saw how you got off, I really want to do that again. They only thing was your pubic hair kept tickling my nose."

"Yeah, me too. I have read that many women shave down there. I wonder if that would be better. I don't know about men, though. Would that make you feel feminine?"

"Not if that is better for you. I say we give it a try and do this again."

"That sounds like a date. I could get used to this now that I realize what Susan was talking about. AND... Thank you so much, Nathaniel. You are so thoughtful to want to please me."

Nathaniel did some more research on the subject and found out that more and more men were shaving their pubic hair. It was plainly asserted in some of the articles he read that it was specifically performed for the man's significant other to avoid very thing that they both had mentioned. If oral sex was to be a regular occurrence for them, he decided that he would go along. His only real concern was that he might look like a newborn baby without his pubic. He decided that it would have to sort itself out. Either look like a baby or have his little dicklet be hidden inside his pubic hair. Since sex was a new experience for both, they would be learning together.

Now that he knew that she could achieve orgasm when he performed oral on her, he was vigilant to eat her pussy before he fucked her each time. She would have already cum at least once before he stuck his little member into her wet and hot pussy. She never came again after he started fucking her, so he knew he had to keep up the oral until they learned something else about what could make her cum.

As Annette began learning to let go and enjoy her orgasms, Nathaniel kept reading informative articles on sexual relationships. He started finding after a while that he was watching more porn and less 'how to' manuals. Inevitably his insecurity about his little dick became worse after seeing all the hung males in the porn flicks. He rationalized that not all men were that well hung and even though he knew he was below average, there were plenty of men out there who shared his secret.

The idea came to him after a while to see if Annette would orgasm while using a larger dildo. He ordered one online and waited for its arrival. Luckily he got the mail that day with the package. He took it into the bathroom and unpacked it. It was flesh colored and realistic per the advertisement. He was impressed with how soft the outer skin was. It was about seven inches long and of medium thickness. No way near the size of the studs in the porno movies. Now, how would he introduce it into their lovemaking?

That evening, Nathaniel poured Annette a glass of red wine for dinner. After dinner, he filled her glass again. She looked at him in a cute sly manner.

"Honey," he said, "Why don't you go bathe and slip into something more comfortable. I have a surprise for you."

"What?" she asked.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, now would it?"

"Guess not."

She took her wine and ran her bath. She added some salts. She had already shaved her pubic hair in anticipation of oral sex again. That couldn't be the surprise? She wondered if Nathaniel removing his pubic hair was a surprise. She felt guilty that she felt better receiving oral sex than giving it. She bathed and wore a pretty nightshirt. No panties. Nathaniel was waiting for her in the bedroom. He was naked and hairless around his cute little dick. She smiled at him and lay down beside him. He massaged her body paying careful attention to her lovely breasts. Slowly, he worked his way down to her pussy. He kissed her vaginal lips and then began making love to her with his tongue and lips. She moaned and moved her hips to meet his licking. She had a pleasurable orgasm and then relaxed assuming that she would return the favor.

Nathaniel kissed her mouth and she tasted herself on his lips. She was pleased with her own aroma. He licked her ear.

"Annette, you are so beautiful and I want you to be filled and satisfied."

"I am, Honey."

"Just wait and follow my lead."

She was intrigued. Nathaniel reached into the nightstand and pulled the dildo out.

"Just lay still and enjoy, My lovely." He whispered.

Luckily, she went along with his suggestion and allowed him to rub the phallus into her wet opening. He lubed it up more with her secretions and began inserting more into her. As he worked the fake cock inward, she moved her hips and apparently released more of her lubrication. She was lubricating the dick as he moved it further in to fill her vaginal void. Involuntarily, she moaned as he went deeper. She had never had anything that large in her vagina. She loved it. Soon she was bucking her hips as if to devour the soft cock with her vagina. Then, she came. She came more intensely than she had when he sucked her off. She emitted some guttural sounds and more moans while she was coming off her orgasm.

Gladly, but sadly, Nathaniel now knew that he would never satisfy his beautiful wife with his little pee-pee. What on earth was he going to do?

12