Little Drummer Boy

Story Info
If music is the food of love, play on!
1.7k words
3.8
1.4k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 01/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her footsteps echo down the hallway. She's wearing a bra top and a floaty skirt and she has a backpack slung over one shoulder.

I am wearing a tshirt and a pair of boxer shorts, and I'm lounging in my computer chair. It's the weekend, and we have one of those rare days when we both have no commitments. Two days, in fact. And when such moments occur, we like to take it in turns to treat each other.

So last time out, she spent most of the time chained to the kitchen sink. Also to the handrail on the stairs, the grab rail on the bath, the... well, you get the picture, while she scrubbed and cleaned and vacuumed and dusted dressed in a tastefully slutty maid outfit.

Her poor buttocks were raw and tender for days because bad maids that forget to dust the tops of the picture frames deserve all they get.

"It's time for your treat, little drummer boy." she says, smiling at me as she walks over to my chair, then straddles me, leaning forward for a kiss.

"Mmmmm." I say.

I have an instant hardon, which she rubs herself against. I look at her pretty smiling face, then I just close my eyes and enjoy the sensation. I put my arms around her waist and start kneading her buttocks. The bag slips off her shoulder and drops to the floor as she puts her arms around my neck, and the bump makes me open my eyes.

"Mmmmmm."

She never takes her lips from mine as she fastens a collar around my neck. She fastens the buckle, and after a few more moments, secures the buckle with a padlock.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....?"

Now how did I miss seeing the collar? Because my eyes were closed as I was kissing. Now she leans back and I say

"Was that...?" but she puts a finger to my lips before I can ask the rest of my question.

"If you say a word, it's over. Do you understand? End of treat and I go and watch TV instead, OK?"

I nod mutely.

"Good." She said, "Now sit up straight in your chair."

She unzips the bag. I'm watching her with a bemused smile on my face, as she rummages around and pulls out a leash. She walks behind me and loops the leash around the top of my chair, in the narrow bit between that back and the head rest, passes it through itself before clipping it to the buckle of the collar.

Now she's holding a broad leather belt, which she buckles behind my back.

"Give me your hand." she commands, and I give her the hand that isn't gently keeping my erection erect. I feel a wide soft cuff wrap around my wrist and I now have my one hand attached to the belt. A moment later, my other hand is restrained in the same way, and she steps back to admire her handywork.

Now she's taking her time. She has a slightly lopsided smile that is knowing and smug. I'm watching her face very closely, wondering, both tremendously excited by, and daunted by the situation. She seems to notice my scrutiny because she looks right at me, her smile broadening before she turns her attention to another couple of padlocks, which she weighs in her hands before her lips firm a little, and a tiny frown appears over one arched eyebrow.

"Pointless," She says quietly, "and what if there's a fire?"

She hefts the pack back on to her shoulder, and unloops the leash.

"Stand up." She tells me, and pulls upward on the leash. "Now follow."

Like I have a choice?

___________________________________________________________

I really am a drummer. Nope you've never heard of me, unless you're the kind of music geek that looks at the names of all the backing musicians on the album cover. I get enough session work to pay the bills, and I meet some interesting people. It's the reason her pet name for me is "Little Drummer Boy".

She likes very much how I can lay down a steady rhythm. I like very much that she enjoys the feel of my tongue in her slit. She loves to feel my firm hands upon her body. I love how intelligent and inventive and creative she is. And how good it feels to have my firm hands on her lovely curvy body.

___________________________________________________

Not that my hands can go anywhere right now. I am being led by the neck, at a slow walk and she's laughing again. She looks over her shoulder at me, then laughs even harder. I find myself wondering if she's been smoking something.

"Forward!" she cried, as she renewed her pull on the leash. Then she starts to sing

"I know what is coming and there's nothing you can do about it,

Yes I know what is coming and there's nothing you can do about it,

I know what is coming and there's nothing you can do about it,

Lalalala lalalala la!" to the tune of that "One eyed one horned flying purple people eater" song.

"Twelve Eight beat." I think to myself as her laughter continues and she hauls me into the bedroom. She's been busy in here, while I was slobbing out in front of the pc. She's rigged up some fairylights and tea lights. There's even a lava lamp dripping and morphing in the corner. There are petals strewn on the shelves, and scented candles give the room a feminine, soft lit ambience. Somewhere a girl can feel good in comfort. There is a small mountain of pillows, cushions and bolsters at the head of the bed. The TV remote lies on the bed. She puts the pack down on the bed, and picks up the remote.

"Just give me a moment." she says, keeping tight hold of the leash. She presses a button and the screen lights up. Soon the logo of one of the more reputable and mainstream porn sites pops up on the TV screen, "There we go."

"And thank you for waiting." She says sardonically, with a mock bow. "Well, I guess I'm ready for you now."

She pushes me forward onto the bed, and rolls and pulls until I am lying in the middle of the bed, facing the mound of soft furnishings. Then she sits down on the edge of the bed. I try to look up at her but can't bend my neck far enough to see past her waist. Her voice floats down from somewhere above.

"I'm going to let you talk for a while."

"Thank you." I say.

"How am I getting on? She asks, in a serious voice.

"Hell!" I replied fervently. "You're driving me absolutely fucking wild!"

"Really?" She says. She sounds pleased.

I say "I'm so so curious about why you're so smug. I'm both super turned on, and shitting bricks right now."

She changes the subject. "Is there anything you need right now?" she asks.

I consider for a moment, and test my wrists. They're fine. I can tolerate this for ages yet.

"Could I have a drink of water please? I say.

She's anticipated this and a moment later a sports bottle full of ice cold water appears in my face. I find the straw, take a couple of mouthfuls and roll my tongue around my cheeks before swallowing. Then one last drink and I pull my head back.

"Thank you." I say.

She draws her legs up onto the bed and shuffles around until her legs are either side of me. She is pushed right back into the pillows and still fully clothed. Her skirt drapes down, hiding her crotch from view.

"Have you worked out what I have planned at all? She asks.

"You're going to force me to watch pornography in a mirror?"

She gives me one of those looks and I just shake my head.

"I suppose you'd like me to push my pussy right into your face, wouldn't you?" She asks as she pushes her hand under the waistband of her skirt. I can see her knuckles moving, and the scent of rose petals and sandlewood is joined by a sharper muskier tang.

"Well you're about to get plenty But there are some rules.." She says with triumph. She's about to let the cat out of the bag, and she's proud of whatever she's come up with. I'm hanging onto every word.

"First of all, your job is to be my own personal sex toy." She says as she unfastens her top.

I look at her quizzically. "How do you mean?" I ask.

"Well..." she says slowly, "I will let you know exactly what I want. How fast or slow I want it. I will let you know how gentle or rough to be."

She takes off the bra top and boops me on the nose with the strap.

"And your job is to do exactly as you're told.". She punctuates these last four words with gentle taps on my nose.

"And if you don't do exactly what I tell you, remember I have access to the same set of whips paddles and pinwheels that you tanned my hide with last time."

How could I forget?

"Last chance to back out." she says brightly. "You won't be able to speak once I get started."

I shake my head and through a dry mouth I say simply "No."

Without further delay, she pulls her panties down to her knees. They have have been modified. I can see a hole surrounded by a ring. and what looks very much like leather straps. She pulls down on the ring, guiding it into my mouth, and tightens the straps behind my neck.

My face is now attached to the crotch of her panties, and I have the stink of aroused woman right under my nose.

"Here comes the fun bit." she tells me. "Do you remember that little tiny drum machine you bought from nozama?" She doesn't wait for my nod. "I noticed that it had controls for speed and volume. Wellll...."

She dangles a tangle of wires and boxes in front of my eyes. Power supply, drum machine, headphones.

My eyes widen and her triumphant smile broadens as she slips the headphones over my ears. "I just made the best sex machine ever, for under a hundred bucks!"

She pulls up on the panties as she slips forward into a more relaxed and reclined position and picks up the drum machine.