Little Drummer Boy Ch. 02

Story Info
What happens from her point of view?
1.8k words
4
1.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 01/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The room looks lovely." I think.

In my mind's eye, I am vlogging this. Livestreaming it. My mental camera makes a slow sweep of the room. Taking it all in. Approving. Doubting. Reassuring.

"II'm actually pretty nervous about this." I tell my imaginary audience. "What if something goes wrong? What if he freaks out? What if I freak out?

I pace back and forth. Out of place in a space that has been made to be tranquil. Then I rally, and remind myself that a) This is something he wants to happen, b) This is something that I want to happen. c) It's safe enough. This isn't breathplay and I can get us both out of it in maybe half a minute. Everything is going to be ok.

And with that I square my shoulders, pick up the backpack, and head down the corridor. Riding a wave that sweeps him onto the silky white sheets of the bed.

And the sight of him is making waves shiver up my spine. I feel like I could just explode at any moment so I make a conscious effort to pull myself together while give him permission to talk, and then when I'd given him permission almost the first thing he said was "You're driving me wild!"

I am able to relax after that. Everything is going to be ok, and this is going to be fun.

His eyes widen and my triumphant smile broadens as I slip the headphones over his ears.

"I just made the best sex machine ever, for under a hundred bucks!" I tell him.

Then I pull up on the panties as I slide forward into a more relaxed and reclined position and pick up the drum machine.

But there's no rush. I rearrange the pillows to prop up my shoulders, and pour myself a glass of wine. I can feel him moving down there. Seeing how much he can move. I watch him strain to pull his head back, but these are full bodied tummy control pants. He gets maybe an inch or so of clear air but his neck muscles start to twitch and he relaxes. This sends a new wave of hot desire thrilling through me. I look up at the TV screen high on the wall before me and think, "No. Not yet."

I look down at him. His eyes and hair visible over the bulges of boobs and belly.

"How are you doing down there?" I ask him.

He waggles his elbows and says "Aaaaaaaaaa" and I feel his hot breath against me.

"Are you looking at my tits?" I ask him. This makes him wriggle, and expel an explosive snort down his nostrils, which I can also feel.

"Well I've decided to blindfold you" I say, suiting actions to words and putting my black and diamante "Babe" sleepmask over his eyes. "You'll be able to focus better without these distractions."

I put my hand down and ruffle his hair with my fingers. Lazily. Languidly. The wine is making me feel like I'm melting into the bed. I'm almost relaxed. Yet I'm still holding something back. There's an inner tension that I cannot feel without conscious thought.

I dip two fingers into the wine glass, then slide them inside my panties. My fingers curl, and I touch his tongue with the tips of my two fingers. He flinches once then remains still.

"Ha! Well done!" I tell him, taking my hand out. "That must have taken self discipline." I stroke the tense muscles on the back of his neck and look down at him. "My hero! You passed the test"

"Thanks for not being a brat. It means a lot." I say. He nods at me. "Seriously. Thanks for making it easy."

But I can't put this off any longer. I turn my attention to the drum machine. I've set it to as simple a beat as I can find, which is a march. One, Two, One, Two... Like that. I turn the volume to zero and the tempo to the slowest it can go. A funeral march. The stop go button makes a click as I press it, but the volume is at zero. Then I slowly turn up the volume.

And then I feel a warm slippery tongue tip caressing me ever so gently. It sends an instant tingle of pleasure through me and a small gasp escapes my lips. I leave the volume at that level and concentrate on what his tongue is doing. His touch is featherlight, and he's spot on with the rhythm, but he's doing so much more. It's exploring. It's not taking a straight path. It's finding a way further in. It sends little electric tingles to my nipples, and the backs of my knees. It's also distractingly ticklish so I turn up the volume.

"Oh my God!" I say. That slow moving tongue quickly breaches my outer defences and I know this first one will be over very quickly. He's using a single simple repetitive stroke that starts a little beneath my urethra, and finishes near the top of my clitoral hood. He's working hard enough now that I can see his head bobbing, just a little. It is at this point that last bit of tension just disappears. I'm in complete control, and it doesn't feel anything but good. Something inside me just relaxes and I immerse myself in sensual bliss.

My eyes are closed. My body moves to the rhythm of his tongue, and his tongue moves with my body. We are as one. I turn the volume up some more and yank the tempo half way around the dial.

He's up to speed within four beats, and it tips me over. I arch my back and grind myself into him. My muscles are contracting and releasing so hard it's almost painful, and I feel dizzy. But he's still working away and before I get the chance to turn it off I realise I'm close to cumming again. No. Not cumming. I'm.. It's...

"I'm squirting!" I cry. "Oh my fucking god. Stop. Stop!"

Then I come to my senses and turn the volume back to zero.

He stops instantly, while I gasp and brush the hair out of my face as my body continues to pulse until the last waves subside.

"Wow! That was intense," I lift the headphones from his head. "Are you ok down there?" I ask. He tries to nod. He's soaking wet. The sheets are wet. My legs are wet. But there's no point cleaning up yet. Soon enough I'll be ready to ride again.

I lie back against the pillows, feeling blown away. It's shown me a part of myself that I hadn't been aware of. I'm getting turned on by power. I know that when I look down, he will be there. I take another mouthful of wine, eat a chocolate brownie square and shift my position a little. His face comes with my ass, and he has to scrabble with his legs and flap his hands and elbows to get lined up comfortably again.

I want this next one to last. I want to use him to take me to the edge. Slowly.

I decide the best way is to find a setting I like, then use the on off button. Or I can just use the volume control.

"Who knows what I will do in the heat of the moment?" I say. I squirt some water from the sports bottle over his eyes and nose, then I go in from the side, pulling him slightly away and giving him a mouthful of water. I make sure the blindfold is still doing it's job, and setting the headphones back in place.

This done, I lie right back, and for a minute or two I just relax, and enjoy the peace of the room. I'm feeling lazy sleepy drowsy. "Horny and yawny" I say.

Then I set a gentle slow rhythm, melt into the pillows, and drift languidly off watching the porn show behind my closed eyelids.

At first, I'm concentrating on the physical, on what is going on right now, but this morphs and twists so that I'm now being paddled or slapped at exactly this tempo. Then I'm being fucked. Somehow this makes me come out of my reverie for a moment. It's too gentle to be that. It doesn't quite fit. I try to rationalise it for a moment, then decide it doesn't matter.

I dive back in. This time I'm livestreaming it. Even as I'm lying here, I am wielding a camera. I zoom in on a nipple being squeezed between thumb and first finger. I zoom in tight on the crotch panel of the panties as shey strain and relax, strain and relax. I focus on a POV shot, looking up at my naked torso.

And suddenly it's me down there, doing this to some unspecified woman. I start to moan and I know this fantasy in my head is going to carry me over the line. But slowly. I feel myself getting close, to a point where I'm starting to push against him with little rhythmic thrusts of my hips. I zero the volume.

I so want to come! To get the job done, but I wait, trying to think of nothing, until after a minute or so, I put him back to work. This time I'm back down there again, but this time my arms are free, and I am reaching up to caress her breasts, her nipples, to stick a finger into her anus. My hand goes to my own breast, and I am breathing fast and hard. "Enough!" I say to myself, and switch off.

My body gives a huge shudder and I get gooseflesh on my arms. I can feel my pelvic muscles just starting to spasm, and I almost lose it right there, so I focus on the lava lamp and try to see shapes in the globules. I start seeing slugs which cools my ardour and makes me giggle.

This time, I'm still locked between her legs but I'm on all fours, and someone is fucking me from the rear. I can't see who but I somehow know it's a woman with a strapon.

"Oh God! It's working!" I cry. My voice rising to a small shriek. I've passed the point of no return, and I leave him at the same gentle slow pace as I cum. It's much less intense this time, but it goes on and on, never completely fading away before the next one has built to a new climax. And then a third time, and that's enough.

I mop my brow with a handkerchief. Now I remove the headphones and put that stuff on the table next to the wine bottle and tray of lovely unhealthy snacks. I take the eyemask off him too. I'm so sleepy. I'm going to take a nap now and I don't want him to be blindfolded for that bit. He can just experience life as my panties until I wake up.

I reach under the pillows and bring out my favourite sexy red nightdress and matching negligee. I'm putting a panty liner in too. Just in case he coughs or gets bratty or anything.

I lie back on the pillows and my eyes close.