All Comments on 'Little Mermaid Ch. 03'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 month ago

She may be her own worst enemy!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is becoming more than a little arduous. We all have had difficult teen years...so what??

Campus77Campus77about 1 month ago

I am so confused. I understand the story line, but cannot figure out where you are going with this tale. I like the characters you have developed and the pain you have inserted into Ariel. Now she has fled her home and into a new life. How are you going to get her where we all want her to be?

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducahabout 1 month ago

Though this appears to be a thorough and clear-eyed look at early and first-time experiences, the phrase ‘onward, through the fog’ comes to mind. The fact that Ariel feels willing yet unsure of what exactly, is so apt.

I’m hooked, so get back to work.

OnethirdOnethird17 days ago

I always hate the crossed wires in “boy gets girls, boy loses girl” story arcs. All the unhappiness to plow through, and I always hope for a happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES