All Comments on 'Little Mermaid Ch. 04'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 month ago

Things worked out for her in the end!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wonderfully crafted story! I wait each day, hoping for another episode!

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducahabout 1 month ago

Reality is beginning to intrude on Ariel’s skewed self-image. Something’s gotta give.

It feels like the opening of racing season at the track. The bell rings, the gates snap open and the horses thunder downrange. Pity the fool caught standing on the wrong side of the rail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Next?

Campus77Campus77about 1 month ago

It is still you no matter how far away you go. People are pretty much the same everywhere so if you don't change then everything stays the same. This is a really interesting story. One that is almost a psychology textbook case. I am really interested how she works things out. A well written tale of angst.

OnethirdOnethird21 days ago

I’m glad she’s going to classes, though I have no idea what she wants to major in (does she?). Hopefully she’ll knuckle down and do the work and not just party all the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES