All Comments on 'Little Miss No-Bod'

by barnabus

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
nyte_byrdnyte_byrdover 17 years ago
Good...

All in all this was an enjoyable story, but I found the over-usage of so many exclamation marks throughout to be very distracting. There were many areas where you could have done without them and and let the information itself give the impact to the reader.

Please take this as constructive criticism ONLY and do not consider this as "bashing" of any sort, as I did like your story :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It was good but...

I found your writing to be overly descriptive to the point where it was making things dull. I was like get on with it already. Other then that though it was a good story. I gave you a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nice work

Although my preference runs toward big-boobed women, this story reminds me of a young lady I knew in college. She was of similar build, perhaps not as under-endowed as you describe. But your story here reminds me very much of the handful of times she and I shared.

Nice work.

-- KVK

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
too involved

I *wish* you'd written a story instead of having *so many* stupid asterisks interrupting the flow. Still, it saved me getting too involved in your *shit*

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
little there alot elsware.

liked the story had a fuck buddy like that no breasts, but large nipples.extra senceative,any touch drove her crazy.She had the deepest and largest pussy, I,d ever been with,but had mussels to clamp it tight,as a vice. She didn,t talk she moned and groned so loud all the neighbors could here. So you were sure to get looks and coments,when you left the house. Sometimes the neighbors would call during sex and make coments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
eh

im a 4 foot lady and kinda offended by this story. I find it offensive that he kept saying she had no body ect

I Feel bad for the girl if she had know how hed call her, I bet shed have bitched slapped her.

barnabusbarnabusover 17 years agoAuthor
Sorry if I offended anyone.

Wow! (oops . . . an exclamation point . . .)

Opinions seemed to wander all over the spectrum.

To be sure, I apologize

for offending anyone. I tried to stress the fact that even though she was

small, she certainly had other very positive talents.

In any case, a hearty 'thank you' to everyone who sent feedback.

For those of you who didn't like it, maybe you'll enjoy the next story a

little more.

Barnabus

barnabus329@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not Bad ...

But even though she had no breasts to speak of, it would have been very hot if they were as sensitive as any boobs could be -- large, small or any sized. It also would have been hotter if she'd undressed as quickly as she did -- for the photography session -- but had to be worked on and convinced to have sex. Naked is one thing, long, detailed foreplay would have made the story much more erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Below par

first of all,why dont you want us to know if you are a male or female? in fact the voice in most of your stories is a middle aged male..this story confirms youre a male..sorry,this story is one of your weakest..you shouldnt have bothered..with AIDS around am suprised you wrote it...

solvsupersolvsuperover 12 years ago
First time?

I am pretty sure the First time category is meant to be for stories of virgins, mainly. Not just people having sex together for the first time. Otherwise 95% of all stories on literotica would be in this category! Apart from that, not bad at all!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 12 years ago
Good story

Was a good story, but I have to agree it was not a first time story.

You did an excellent job of describing her although it gave the image of an underage girl than a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love the story except it ends early

I am a mid-20's woman who is a lesbian and has tiny breasts like the unnamed lady in this story. My nipples are like electrical circuits when a lover covers them with her mouth and bites/sucks/licks and it drives me up a wall. I have NO complaints about my sexuality or ability to give extreme pleasure. Don't give ladies like us the short end of your thoughts and feel as if it is a bad thing. We cannot change anything but sex is sex is sex is sex and I am, in my opinion, a beautiful woman with lots to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
loved it!!

as long as you dont talk to much, all in all it got me to laughing dang good story, well writen

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous