Little Miss Piss

Story Info
Two old friends fall in love.
3.4k words
4.28
8.3k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: this story contains scenes of urolagnia, particularly that of drinking urine: if this does not appeal to you, stop reading now!

My name's Axil, I'm 54-years old, and everything about me is pretty much average, except for the fact that my sexual preference is for fat women, oh, and I'm Autistic, but as with most of us, you probably wouldn't realize if I didn't say anything about it...

As fate would serve me that day, when I saw the nail, it was too late: I stepped on it and knew I had better go to the emergency room to get a tetanus shot!

I hadn't seen her in something like 15-years, but I recognized the nurse who gave me the booster shot: she was 38 and her name was Marta, she was originally from Poland. She was at one time married to someone I had been very close to, except at 36, he got remarried to a very insecure 20-year-old woman that was jealous of my friendship with him.

Marta was never a small lady, but she had put on more weight since the last time I'd seen her: she had gained some 200 lbs., making her about 5' 4" (163 cm), 350 lbs. (159 Kg): I found her body incredibly thrilling!

I wanted to say something, but she was clearly ashamed of her current size, and I think she also assumed that I was still friends with her ex, so she hurried out of the room just as soon as she was done.

Anyway, I was at the grocery store the next time I saw her: she was wearing a pair of jeans that showed off the way her superfluous belly hung over her ample thighs.

"Marta!"

She pretended not to hear me and started heading in the other direction.

Ditching my shopping cart, I hurried over to her, "Hey, please don't go..."

"Why, so you can tell Jeremy about how fat I've gotten?" she hissed.

"He's an asshole: I don't talk to him anymore..."

"Why not?"

"It's a long story, but I can't stand the precious little princess he just married..." I couldn't help noticing that she flinched at those words.

"Yeah, whatever!"

I took her hand, "I've really missed you... Can I take you to lunch?"

"Oh, sure..." she rolled her eyes and turned away.

"No, seriously..."

"But I've gotten so ugly an' fat..."

"To be quite honest, I like you better like this--a lot better!"

"You, you do?"

"You're either gunna believe me or not, but..." we were still holding hands, "I... well, ya see... Damnit Marta, I always thought you were cute, but now... Well, I've suddenly realized I'm totally smitten with you!" I get this way sometimes, but I was now obsessed with everything about her, as if someone had thrown a switch and activated it.

With her classic dark Slavic features, her eyes in particular, she was reminding me of the Moët & Chandon, Dry Impérial Champagne poster created by Alphonse Mucha in 1899. Her slight double chin, pouty little mouth and aquiline nose were so ideal, that, before I knew it, I had a raging hard-on for her.

She never said anything, but a blush came over her face when she saw the tent-pole that had sprouted up in my pants, this in turn, made me glow red as well.

Trying to play it off, she then asked, "So, where'd you like to have lunch?"

It was after we'd been dating about three months one hot summer night while listening to Brazilian jazz from the 1930's, the crickets outside her living room window were chirping happily as I brushed then braided her long brown hair into a ponytail.

She was wearing a thin gauzy white tee shirt, and I found myself becoming overly fascinated by the sweat that was trickling down her expansive back and arms. The thought of tasting its saltiness was becoming an obsession, so finally, after deliberating about it for over two weeks, I worked up the nerve to admit, "I love you Marta..."

"I love you too..."

"Can I make love to you?" I asked, first kissing then licking her neck and ears.

"But..."

"How much longer do we have to wait?"

"W'll?" she started hemming and hawing, "But, you, I..."

"I want to see your body..." I slid my hand up under her shirt to caress her damp back and sides, "All this fat of yours excites me little girl..."

"It does?"

"Please baby?"

"I've wanted you for so long Axil..." she murmured reaching around to my groin, "My god, you're so hard!"

"Well," I chuckled, "wha'ja think I was gunna be?"

Turning around, she pulled my face down to hers and stared into my eyes a long time before kissing me using her tongue. We had kissed before, but nothing quite like this: my chest felt heavy with a great longing to be with her forever. Every inch of my body felt electrified with a cool tingly sensation that danced over my skin.

"YIKES!" I winced: she had made me so hard that I had to readjust myself; my erection was pulling a few pubic hairs.

"Sorry... but I always had to really work to ever get 'asshole' to stay hard..."

"I not compainin', but if ya haven't noticed, I ain't him..."

"Sorry... I just... well... I've never really enjoyed sex..."

"Ever?"

"I like my vibrator..." she tittered nervously.

"Well, hopefully I can give you a better experience!" I winked with a devilish smirk, quickly shedding my clothes.

"Oh, my... you..." she giggled "you're dripping!" the tip of my cock stood some six inches from her chin, "Is, is that nor-normal?" she asked, then sucked the oozing gob of semen into her mouth.

"It is for me..." I nodded with a shiver of delight before peeling her blouse over her head.

She tried to shield herself from my lascivious gaze by crossing her arms over her chest.

"Don't do that, I want see your body!" I smiled, standing her up and pulling her arms down so that I could unfasten the hooks that were in the front of her bra. Her beasts were probably a C-cup, which is kind of small for such a large woman: mind you, I'm not complaining at all, because I like what I saw--a lot!

I let her skirt fall to the floor but left her panties on for a time because I found myself entranced by the way the fabric was stretched so tightly around her bulging stomach, hips, and bottom.

I could see she was feeling self-conscious, so I kissed her before adding, "You're a very beautiful woman Marta, never stop being just who you are right now..."

"Thanks..." she blushed coyly.

Slipping off her panties, I realized she had so many fat rolls, it looked as if she had three sets of boobs! There were her real tits with their deep folds that wrapped around to her back, but beneath them were two more mounds of flesh, and then her huge tummy: because it was bifurcated, or split down the middle starting at her navel, it created the illusion of yet another set that fell about a quarter of the way down her thighs.

Speaking of her thighs: they were enormous and covered in dimples and ripples, with the inside of each knee having its own bulging mound of fleshy goodness, "Damn kid, your knees are totally hot!"

"Really?"

"But then your arms are... I just gotta bite 'em!" I smirked, lifting one of them up to suck at the fatty node that dangled near her sweaty armpit.

"Sorry..." she winced apologizing for the fluffy tufts of thick black hairs that adorned her underarms, "I didn't have time to shave there this morning..."

"Don't be..." I slurped between bites while pinching one of her nipples, "I... like it... a lot!"

"That fff-feels amazing..." she panted, "I... I... I've never felt so ex-excited--EVER! Oh, oh, Papa, bite my other nipple too... No, harder, harder... Oh, god, that feels so good..."

"Your body feels so good little girl, you're so beautiful..."

"I've always had a crush on you Axil," she admitted, "I... I would oftentimes imagine it was you inside me so I could get excited enough to come: he was terrible in bed!"

I suddenly got choked with emotion, "Thank you..." I kissed her forehead, her cheeks, nose, chin and finally her mouth before heading off to her bedroom.

"I get pretty wet and drippy..." she said hurriedly setting out a large waterproof pad onto the mattress before falling back onto the bed and pulling me on top of her, "You feel so good, baby," she murmured breathily.

"I'm here now, my love..." once again I was biting and sucking her huge arms, playing with her thick underarm hairs, licking her dimpled elbows, and pudgy wrists all the while humping her enormous belly.

She whispered, "That feels so good Papa..." raking my back with the nails of her free hand.

"Your body makes me so excited, so happy..." I said working my way to her first set of rolls formed on the sides her breasts, "I love all your fat... soooo much..."

When I got to her nipples she began to bump and grind against me, "Ohhhh, Pah-pa! Oh, Pah-pa your little girl loves you..."

I was so wet and excited from fucking her belly fat that I thought my brain was going to explode; I had never had better sex in my whole life!

I started my way down, groping, gnawing, probing, and searching the folds on her sides: her skin was so wonderfully soft and delicate that I knew I had to be careful not to hurt her by biting too hard.

"Are you humping my knee fat?" she tittered.

"Uh-huuuuuuh!" The insides of thighs were very supple, squishy, and ideal for fucking: I highly recommend it if you've never tried it before!

I finally made it to her tummy and the exploration of her navel.

"You make me feel good about myself..."

"I told you I loved your body..."

If you've never worshipped a very fat woman's big belly, you're missing one of the better tactile pleasures I can think of. To quote Wikipedia: "Cellulite is the herniation of subcutaneous fat within fibrous connective tissue that manifests as skin dimpling and nodularity." In other words, you can feel the structure of the fat under the skin with your teeth and tongue, and if you're the neurotic type like me, it becomes a fetish that you crave time and again!

But then nothing can ever be as good as eating pussy: I could tell she was extremely excited because the musky perfume she was secreting from between her legs was quite pungent! As with her underarms, she had a thick mat of black pubic hair covering her crotch, which, given my age, I vastly prefer to the area being shaved.

"Wow, excited much!" I joked because she was literally oozing and dripping from her excitement.

"Whenever I use my vibrator," she admitted, "I get so wet it makes a big spot on my sheets..." before grabbing her knees to hold herself open to me.

"Well, you sure don't disappoint, do you..." I commented as I licked the salt from her crotch then played with her pubic hairs for a few minutes all the while gently kneading her spongy thighs, hips and calves. When she started whimpering out of frustration, I suddenly spread her labia apart and stabbed my tongue into her tender depths.

"Ohhh my... Axil, Axil... AXIL?"

Her taste was a satisfyingly delicious rich and tangy umami flavor like that of smoked oysters.

"Bite my lips Papa," she begged, "No, harder... yeah that's good... now my clit... Harder Papa... Noooo, harder! Oh, that's good, that's... Put your finger inside me too... Just a bit higher... that's... thhhhh-that's real-real..."

"Wait a second," I thought to myself, "is she..."

With that thought I heard, "OH-OH-OH-OOOOOOH!" her pelvis began a shallow rocking motion, faster, and faster... I felt her little asshole twitching and puckering against my chin... her gigantic thighs and butt trembled like jelly... her vulva spasmed rhythmically as if it would swallow my face, and much to my delight, I suddenly found my mouth flooded by not just one, or two... but thee long streams of her strong, hot urine striking the back of my throat as she climaxed.

"You planned that, you little brat!" I laughed after gulping down all she could deliver.

"I was a bad little girl, Papa; you better spank me for what I did..."

Sitting on the side of the bed, "Come here you naughty girl..." I demanded, beckoning her to lie on my lap, "Daddy is going to spank you now for peeing in his mouth!"

She crawled over to me, tantalizing me with her saggy belly and boobs: on all four, the stretchmarks on her breasts had become very accentuated as did the cellulite and folds on her stomach; yeah, I know, most women would be horrified if anyone saw them like this, but then again, most women's bodies aren't what I find attractive. Spitting on my hands to slicken them up, I then began to massage and caress her deep creases, ripples, and wrinkles.

"That feels so good... Papa?"

"Little girl?"

"Did, did you... did you really swallow all that pee?"

"Uhhhh-huuuuuh..." I nodded, kissing the back of her arm, "Every drop!"

"You, you like drinking it then?"

"I do--very much!"

"I don't know what came over me, but I suddenly had this urge to do it... I knew somehow you wouldn't mind though... Ummmm, s-sometimes before I get in the morning, I, I like to touch myself..."

"Damn," I gulped, her flavor was still very strong on my tongue as I was trying to imagine what she was describing, "I... I wanna wa-watch you do that! Do you make yourself squirt too?"

"Uh-huuuuuh..." she panted, "I like it when my bladder gets really full..."

"Oh?"

"Sometimes I just like to pee on myself... it feels so good... it's so warm running all over my skin..."

"No way, that's totally-super-hot: I need to watch you do that next time!"

"OK!" She nodded enthusiastically while lowering herself down onto my lap and causing her vast flesh to spill out to the sides and pile up into yet more pillowy bulges, folds, and creases of glorious fat!

"Baby was bad Papa--you'd better spank me!"

I gave what I thought was a pretty good swat.

"But Papa, how am I gunna learn... You better do it harder... No, much, much harder Papa!"

The next blow made her butt and thighs quiver, SMACK!

"AGAIN..." she panted, "AGAIN... AGAIN... AGAIN!"

Raising her butt into the air, she thrust my thumb into her mouth and sucked on it for a while, then finally spit on it before asking, "I want to feel you in my little butthole..." she cooed spreading her dimpled butt cheeks wide for me.

"Do you want to have anal sex then?" I tried to clarify.

"No, not yet, just yer fingers... Just go-slow Papa"

I gradually began to work my thumb into her.

"Deeper Papa, go deeper... In an' out now... deeeeeeper, harder faster..." Her little hole was becoming engorged and swollen, "Put two of your fingers inside my pussy too..." I slid my middle and index fingers in, "Yeah, yeah... www-one mmmmore... Put another finger ii-insside mmme... ww-wiggle... mmmmmm-more... More more... Mm-more thhhhumb now... in an' out now, faster Papa--faster! YESSSSS, OHGODYES!" As she came again, I felt the rippling rhythmic pulses of her rectum and vaginal walls squeeze, squeeze, squeeze... squeeze, squeeze, squeeze... squeeze, squeezing, clamping and grasping tightly around my ever-probing digits.

"Oooooh... Oh, jesuschrist... godamn..." she panted breathlessly, "that was good Papa, that was real good... godamn yer good boy!"

The next thing I knew, she suddenly had me pinned between her thighs and was holding my hands above my head, "Ummmmm?" she began kissing me all over my face, neck and chest.

"What?"

"H-have you ever had anal sex?"

"Of course!"

"No, I mean... Well, ya see, I... well... I bought a strap-on and well... I was hoping you'd let me, well... you know?"

"I don't think I can get into the whole femdom-thing..."

"N-no, it's just that... well, I kinda like watching gay men's porn, a-and well... I've always had this fantasy, see?"

I cocked an eyebrow at her before asking, "What kinda fantasy?"

"I think it's totally hot when one of the guys is, well, fucking the other guy's asshole while he jerks him off..." she winced.

"If it'll make you happy..."

"You mean you'll let me!"

"Sure, why not?"

She went to her closet and began to put on a dildo and harness, "I got this on eBay about a week ago... I had to lengthen the straps to fit around my tummy and thighs..." she confessed sinching the straps up, "I got a small one, so it won't hurt going in..."

"I appreciate that..." I admitted looking at the slim purple dildo that stuck out from her huge belly.

"Of course, you realize this whole thing was just an elaborate scheme to check your prostate, right?

OK, pull your legs up..."

"I see!"

She squeezed a goodly amount of lubricant onto her middle finger that she then worked into my rectum, causing me to shiver, "That's... really... damn, that feels great!"

"Good..." she probed around gently inside me for a few seconds, "It feels pretty good for someone your age, although I'd better keep an eye on it: I need to keep my Papa as long as I can!"

"Thanks babe... I have... no intension... of, of, of ever leaving you... WOW! That's... that's intense..."

"Does it feel good though?" she probed slipping in a second finger, "Just relax... push a little more, take a deep breath, push and..." she had somehow gotten a third one inside of me.

"Oh, jeeezuz that's... that's... that's... Uh-oh, I think I... I'm gunna..."

"Good, don't hold back!" The next thing I knew she had swallowed the tip of my cock as I began to empty my bladder, "Mmmmmph... mmmmph... mmmph... mmmmmph!" she moaned contentedly while gulping noisily.

Wait, was she pleasing herself too? "PAPA! Oh god, oh god, oh god--that was so exciting Papa..." she panted trying to catch her breath, "I've aways wanted to do that... but I need more though!"

"I think I can totally get into this..." I licked my lips and began to salivate at the thought, "If I stay the night, we can do it again in the morning..."

"OK!" she grinned lubing up the dildo.

I pulled my knees up a bit more before spreading my cheeks to accept her, "For some stupid reason, I never imagined doing this, let alone liking it..."

"I'm glad..." she murmured slowly slipping the tip into me.

As she drove it in deeper, I remembered that it had been sculpted with veins along the shaft, and the way they rippled past all the nerves in my anus was like pure magic, "Oooooh that's good, that's reallllly good..."

"Do you like that, Papa?" she probed, thrusting all the way into me.

"Uh-huh... yeah... oh, god... that feels good! Faster baby, faster..." she quickly sped up the frequency, and I could really feel it each time the tip slid past my prostate, "Ohjeeeeezez that's good!"

"Do I please you, Papa?" she whispered before spitting into her palm and taking hold of my dripping cock then started squeezing, massaging, and pumping it.

"Yes, baby girl, yes!" but it was only a matter seconds until I found myself screaming, "Fuck me harder, baby girl, fuck me harder..."

With a final endorphin rush up my spine, I suddenly felt the muscles in my asshole tightening and relaxing around the dildo in concert with the rhythmic pulsing of my cock shooting out gob, after gob, after gob of thick creamy goo all over my stomach, chest, neck, and face.

"Oh my god!" Marta laughed, "It's in your hair and on the wall too!"

"Damn babe..." I had to stop to catch my breath, "I... I... Wheeeewww! Not that I've ever had bad sex, but... I had no idea it could be that good... I thought for sure I'd pass out!"

"Ohhh Papa," she began to cry, "Y-you mmm-made me understand ww-what it's all about; I had nnnno idea it could be that good either... Thank you!"

THE END