Little Nina Punished Ch. 01

Story Info
Master punishes Little Nina for cheating by sharing her.
5.9k words
4.38
51.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fucked up.

Really hard.

My ass throbbed and tingled as I knelt down in submission. A large butt plug was nestled deep inside me. My master and long time love hovered above me, speechless with anger. I could see the look of disappointment evident in his ocean blue eyes and it made my heart sink and shatter to pieces, made my stomach churn and my eyes water.

I'm sorry...

"I'm really disappointed in you, Nina." He finally spoke, using my name instead of calling me Whore or Slut. It made things more personal and his frustration more sincere. It broke me apart. "What did I do wrong to deserve this from you?"

I only bowed my head down in shame, thankful that I had not been given permission to speak, for I didn't possess the words to justify my actions. My heart suddenly galloped faster as Master commanded me to look up at him.

"Maybe I've created such an insatiable whore who desperately turns to other men for pleasure. Or maybe I've been too kind with you, leading to you becoming a useless, ungrateful piece of shit!"

I flinched at his aggressive tone, my vision getting blurred gradually by hot tears. I tried to wipe them from my eyes, but then remembered my hands were bound tightly behind my back. My clamped nipples screamed in agony as I struggled with my restraints. I wanted to scream 'No! It's not your fault!' but I knew it wouldn't make my situation any better.

Martin crouched to my level and pulled my hair roughly, eliciting a helpless yelp from me. "Do you know what other Masters do to their sluts? They share them with strangers, they humiliate them in public, they make them drink piss and lick shoe soles. They have no consideration for the dignity or limits of their whores. Do you want me to do that, Nina?" He asked, every syllable accentuated by a pull on my hair until my scalp burned with pain and my face streamed with tears. "Do you want me to treat you like a fucking pig?"

I shook my head furiously in protest when he let go of my hair. 'No, please! You're the kindest Master on Earth!' I screamed in my head.

"Then WHY?!" He seethed, chest heaving furiously. "Speak, Whore!"

"I-I'm sorry, Master. I really didn't mean it. I drank too much and I-"

"So when I drink it's wrong, but with you it's perfectly fine, isn't it?" He questioned, and I swallowed hard, unable to compose a proper defense. He rose above me and again I bathed in his menacing shadow. "I gave up drinking for you, Nina. I never laid a hand on another woman. For seven goddamn years I've been sober and faithful. And then you just fucking go ahead and fuck that asshole, Phillip!"

The air was thick and tense, the silence piercing and the guilt unbearable. I was now crying rivers, doing my best to maintain eye contact with my master as the shame burned me. "M-may I p-please speak, Master?" I sobbed pathetically, receiving a single nod of approval. My lungs expanded as I inhaled deeply in an attempt to relax myself before speaking. My ass burned, my nipples cried out and my clit throbbed with desperate need. "I really don't know how to explain myself, and I don't even expect you to forgive me. But I want you to know that I'm willing to do anything to let you have your way with me. Even if you are going to let me go. I'm unworthy, Master and I need to be punished." The words poured out as if I had been rehearsing them for a lifetime, but they simply stemmed from my heart. I really wanted to do anything to earn his forgiveness, though I doubted he would ever trust me or love me the same anymore.

"You're mine, Nina. I don't like sharing. No one gets to see or use your body but me. Do you understand?!" He yelled, grabbing my face with a forceful grasp. I quickly nodded, sensing a flicker of hope that he wasn't to let me go. "However..." He started again, pacing slowly in front of me.

However what?!

"Your punishment won't be easy. It'll be long, painful and humiliating, unlike anything you have experienced before. And after that we'll see if I let you go or not. Understood?"

"Yes master!" I replied quickly, as quickly as my heart was beating and as quickly as my mind started formulating possible scenarios for my retribution. His words did nothing but unnerve me. My punishment will be humiliating.

"This punishment will expand your limits, expose you to new treatments, defile you in new ways, and... test your loyalty and obedience to me, your master. Understood?" Master explained further.

"Understood, Master." I quietly replied, taken aback by his warning.

"You can come in, Jason." He called calmly, looking degradingly at me. My eyes darted to someone emerging from our kitchen, and I gasped in horror as I realized it was our best friend Jason.

No! He can't see me like this! Instinctively I tried to conceal myself behind Master's legs, but instead of shielding my body he stood behind me, pulled my hair and pushed my back to present my 34D breasts to our spectator. "Say hi to Jason, Whore." Master whispered.

I opened my mouth but my tongue froze. Jason looked at my body uneasily, like he was uncomfortable doing this. I couldn't believe he was seeing me in this situation: naked and vulnerable, nipples clamped tightly and hands tied. Master also called me Whore in front of him. My cheeks radiated heat and took a dark shade of crimson that spread all the way down my neck and above my aching breasts.

"Wake up, Whore!" My master shook me out of my thundering thoughts and into my inescapable reality.

"No please, don't do this to me, please. I beg you." I sobbed, my eyes focused on the carpet beneath my knees, never daring to look up at our guest. Master only replied by wrapping his strong fingers around my neck, completely cutting off my breathing. I mouthed several no's that came out faint and weak. My body shuddered at the thought of Jason witnessing this humiliation, and to my horror I found my sex throbbing and swelling harder. Why is my body betraying me?!

I finally gave in, quickly nodding my head when I felt that my oxygen was depleting. My neck was finally released and my chest heaved heavily, grateful for the air once more. I gulped and slowly raised my hazel eyes to meet lusty green ones. "H-hi, Jason." My voice trembled as I spoke.

"So tell him, Nina. Why are you being punished like the filthy slut you are?" He pulled my head further. "Look him in the eyes. And call him Sir."

Martin was right, the punishment was so humiliating I just wished the Earth would simply crack and swallow me to its deep confines. So many times I had stepped over my pride and ego for my master's pleasure, but never like that. I only let go with him, I trusted him with all my heart. We were both very possessive of each other and we knew that sharing wouldn't work for both of us. "S-Sir, I'm being punished because I got too drunk on a night out and... then slept with my ex. I-I broke two rules, Sir. Never drink excessively without my... Master, and always be faithful... no matter what."

"So you're a cheater?" Jason finally spoke out after a heavy silence, his British accent sending chills down my whole body. A sadistic grin was starting to form on the tips of his lips.

"Y-yes, Sir. I'm a cheater." I felt weak and worthless. My stomach formed knots. Why was I doing this? I could've merely jumped up and put an end to all of this embarrassment. I had the power to, but I chose to give it up to Martin. My love for him was so deep that I accepted to be humiliated before the eyes of our best friend.

"Come on do it." I heard Master's voice behind me directed to Sir, who reached in his pocket and revealed a black Sharpie pen. He crouched to my height and I suddenly whimpered when he started writing something across my chest. Although I saw it upside down, I knew what the word sprawled across my breasts was. 'CHEATER' in block capitals.

"Where are your manners, Whore? Say thank you." Master ordered, and I shamefully obeyed. By then I had given up, my tears had stopped and I accepted my dark fate. The heat from Master's body promptly disappeared, leaving me alone and naked at Jason's feet. Martin left for our bedroom, and my eyes instantly lowered to my lap, too afraid to meet Sir's eyes again.

"You know I've always known you have nice tits, Nina." The air grew even heavier after his rude remark. He slowly stepped closer to me to the extent that I felt the warmth radiating from his bulging crotch. My hair was suddenly pulled up and my hazel eyes were trapped in his emerald ones. Does Helen even know about this? Does she know that her husband is harassing me this way? That he will soon share his cock with me? Aren't we all betraying her like that? "This is a dream come true, love. To have you bound and naked at my feet like that. I've always envied Martin for having you. I can't wait to use your sexy little body-"

"Getting carried away, are we?" Master's voice saved me from Jason's harassment. It had a hint of amusement in it, but mostly it was stern and loaded with jealousy and over protectiveness. Jason instantly released my hair and took a few steps backwards and I slumped back in position, my scalp aching to be soothed. "On your back, Slut. Legs wide." Master ordered. I reluctantly complied as Jason was motioned to take a seat directly facing my damp, exposed sex. My nipple clamps slid back as I lay down, sending a delicious sensation right to my clit. My cheeks instantly reddened. How can I feel such arousal while I'm being punished and humiliated?!

Master appeared back in my vision again, this time holding a set of toys. He laid them somewhere on the side then approached me again, standing above my head. "This is the first fraction of your punishment. You'll receive 30 spanks with the riding crop. 10 on each breast and 10 on your pussy. You are to thank me with each spank, Whore." I yelped out in agony when Master roughly pulled off the clamps. The blood rushing back to my hard nubs gave way to a beautiful mixture of pain and pleasure, and my pussy convulsed hard, seeking the ultimate release. My master's hand softly squeezed my nipples, and I moaned loud, feeling myself slowly drift into subspace.

A rapid swoosh in the air had me cringing in fear and I expected a searing pain in one of my tender regions, but then came nothing. I heard the two males laughing at my frightened reflex, and it was then that I started sobbing again. I felt overwhelmingly weak and helpless. I looked up to my master's eyes, and to my surprise they were warm and comforting, urging me not to cry and to be strong. I derived so much strength from that one glance and for a moment I was lost in the depth of his blue eyes.

SMACK

The slap fell square on my clitoris, releasing a blood curdling scream from my throat. The pain shot from my clit to the rest of my body like a bolt of lightning. "Thank you, Master!" I screamed painfully. His hand lowered to rub me gently and I happily moaned and leaned into his pleasant touch.

SMACK

It turned out he was aiming to get me off guard, only to surprise me with a slap on my right breast, landing precisely on my tortured nipple. "Thank you, Master!" My eyes shut tight as white stars formed beneath my eyelids. Pain and pleasure performed their erotic dance through my nerves, reaching the very core of my existence and making me gush like I had never before. All in front of Jason's eyes. Again Master's hand lowered to caress me where I had been hit.

Master kept spanking me and I kept thanking him over and over again. He didn't maintain a certain pattern while slapping my body, making it nearly impossible for me to predict where the next hit would land.

And then it was time for the finale. The 20 spanks for my breasts were done, and only one was left for my clitoris. I braced myself for I knew very well how Master's final blows were.

SMACK

My back arched and my hips bucked out in pain. My throat was getting sore from my intense screaming. I was thankful that Master had given me the permission to scream, as it helped to relieve the pain ever so slightly. "Thank you, Master!" I exclaimed one final time, and then fell limp on my back. This is just the first part? Oh, fuck...

I could then feel Master's hand on my tender clit, rubbing it with more force and speed. My back automatically arched and I started to moan, totally forgetting about the presence of our viewer. He then stopped his stroking and sank two fingers inside my hot sex with extreme ease.

"You liked being spanked, Whore? Does that make your cunt wet?" Master asked teasingly, to which I responded with an enthusiastic 'Yes, Master!' My pussy was empty again, and wet fingers were roughly thrust into my mouth. Without further orders I knew what to do. I skillfully licked my master's long fingers, tasting my bittersweet juices on them. When everything was lapped up, I heard him speak again. "Come on, Jason. She's fucking soaking." It turned my stomach to hear my loving Master speak about me like that.

Immediately Jason started from his seat and positioned himself between my shaking legs. Three fingers slid easily into me, while his thumb furiously rubbed my clitoris. The pressure down there felt intense due to the presence of the large butt plug in my tingling anus. I had a strong feeling Master was preparing me to take my ass roughly.

It was then that I realized that Jason had surely seen a glimpse of my stuffed ass, which made me shudder and blush frantically. He knows I'm an anal whore...

Shame and humiliation swarmed my mind again, so I looked up at my master's eyes for comfort, only to be motioned to look Sir in the eyes. But inside my head, I could faintly hear Master willing me to let go and enjoy the sensations, to let loose the insatiable whore within. And so I obeyed, biting my lips and staring erotically at Sir, who was driving me closer than ever to orgasm.

Sir's other hand reached out and touched the base of the plug, instantly sending electricity through my body. His fingers buried themselves all the way inside me and remained unmoving, while my other hole was starting to get violated. He slowly pulled the plug, stretching my asshole as the widest part passed. I yelped as it slightly stung. The plug was pulled halfway out, then shoved back in roughly all the way in, eliciting a painful grunt from my throat. He repeated the process over and over with increasing speed until he was openly fucking my ass with the plug. And I did nothing but moan and pant along.

I had never felt this defiled and used before, I never revealed this side of me to anyone, and here was our best friend Jason, fucking both my holes and pushing me to orgasm. He then completely removed the plug and discarded it on the floor. With both thumbs he parted my ass and inspected it closely.

"Enjoying seeing her ass gape?" Master's voice sounded, and I turned crimson at his language.

"Yes, so fucking hot..." Sir trailed off, devoting all his attention to my intimate hole. His thumbs sank in the warm gape, carefully probing and stretching. He was handed something by Master. I then felt cold oozing on my pussy, slowly making its way down and forming a puddle under my buttocks. No no no.

My legs involuntarily closed shut, unable to withstand the embarrassing process, and I buried my face to the side to avoid their shameful looks at me. What would Jason think of me after this? Will he take advantage of me? Will he always be invited to my punishments? How can I look him in the eyes again?

"Come on, open your legs sweet heart and let me see that pretty cunt of yours." Sir held my knees and positioned me on my back once more. "See this plug? It's a bit bigger than the one you had in, and I'm going to insert it in you now. Martin told me you love having these things up your arse. Come on, show me how much you love it you slut." He coaxed my knees apart, and I couldn't fathom what was being told to me. My most intimate secrets and desires were leaked.

I was suddenly limp, my resistance torn away. I gave up and accepted what they gave me. The plug touched the entrance of my ass, and I automatically found myself lifting my legs to give him easier access. And they both chuckled at it. I blushed hard.

"Relax, Nina. Don't worry, it's not my first time filling an arse. Helen actually quite enjoys those things herself. You're all dirty cock-loving tramps." Sir spoke as he worked on my ass, filling it with metal and filling my chest with shame. He pushed until it got the widest part, and I struggled to accommodate it. That was when he started rubbing my clit vigorously, and I instantly yelped out and arched my back. With one final hard push the plug was nestled deep in its place, making its presence felt by a dull tingling around my sphincter. "Good girl, getting her arse ready to be fucked." He said, looking proudly with a smirk at his handy work. And his hands started working again, this time in my pussy, with a great speed and urgency, wanting to finally draw out that orgasm from me.

"Don't forget your manners, Whore." Master calmly instructed, reminding me that I had to ask Jason for permission to cum. Then all the degradation and disgrace came flowing back. My head was boiling, my legs trembling violently and my whimpers rose gradually as my need intensified.

"Please, Sir, can I cum?" I yelled out in desperation, the need for release overpowering my embarrassment. When I was met with silence, I begged harder, determined to get the approval.

"Cum, Whore." Sir spoke my name for the first time, making my pussy clench tightly around his thick fingers while my orgasm rocked my body. Several colors flashed before my eyes before everything went black momentarily. I was already on sensory overload. My breasts were sore and tender, my ass tight and burning and my sex hot and throbbing. I almost lost the feeling in my arms which were still bound securely beneath my back. My chest rose and fell rapidly as I descended from my high, just to look up at my master sporting a crooked smile and a subliminal look of approval.

"Thank you, Sir." My voice came out thinner and higher pitched than I had expected as I thanked my best friend for allowing me release. I felt so goddamn dirty and slutty.

Jason sat back on the couch while Master kneeled and loomed over me, his breath hot and sultry on the skin of my neck. "Do you understand your punishment now, Nina? You gave yourself the permission to share your body with someone else. And since you love it so much, I'll just give it to you." His voice was low and perilous, the words as sharp as arrows aiming directly towards my poor heart. "On your knees." He commanded, getting off me. I rolled over and my struggle was evident while I tried to steady my trembling self with tied hands and shaky knees.

The sight in front of me made my heart skip a beat. Sir was shirtless, his jeans unbuttoned and his hard cock being stroked in his hand. He had a long, beautifully shaped cock, average in girth. But that length. Wow.

"Come on, Whore. Go service our guest here. Don't forget your manners." Master's hand patted my back, pushing me slightly towards the blonde British. I swallowed hard, hesitantly looking at Sir's lengthy member.

"M-may I please h-have your cock in my mouth, S-Sir?" I stuttered nervously, slowly approaching him. He never replied, only positioned himself at my lips and waited for me to commence. My lips clamped tightly around his pink head and my tongue tasted his salty pre-cum. I cringed at the taste, even though it didn't differ from Master's taste at all. But it felt foreign, wrong.

My mouth slowly lowered, carefully assessing his size and making sure my teeth wouldn't bother him. His swollen head was already at the top of my throat and I wasn't even close to the base. I started to panic and gag and a string of saliva poured from my mouth. I quickly retreated, doing my best effort to pull myself together. Then I started again. I relaxed my throat, eliminated my fear of gag reflexes and imagined I had my master's cock instead. My eyes gradually fell shut and my mouth bobbed up and down expertly, finally able to take all of him down my throat.

12