All Comments on 'Little Nina Punished Ch. 01'

by SubmissiveNina96

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So much internalized misogyny

'I was an utter wreck and couldn't take anything more'.

Jesus Christ, what kind of abuse must you have suffered in real life to make you crave this kind of treatment in a fantasy? Your style is beautiful but the content is deeply disturbing. Your master isn't a dominant, he's a raging narcissist. Not a relationship to be encouraged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Okay, so the comment about internalized misogyny caught my eye but I think the line implying experiencing trauma IRL necessarily preceding masochism or submissive tendencies made me want to comment. I'm not going to say you're wrong. I'm certain that for some people you're entirely spot on - this fic isn't exactly an example of this but for some BDSM can be an odd way of coping with past trauma. This fic includes examples of behavior that, if enacted IRL - I'd consider abuse. I don't think that scenes should include such big surprises as bringing in another person without prior agreement .. unless there's an agreement to such kinds of surprises. (And like using BDSM to punish someone for cheating doesn't sit right with me either. That's super coercive.) But anyways - sexuality can be and often is misogynistic even with consenting partners. Especially depictions of such in mainstream media including common television as well as pornography. We're saturated with depictions of woman-hating sexuality and our own sexuality develops in that environment. Additionally, we're taught to be ashamed of our sexuality which creates a strong link between shame and pleasure. Someone doesn't need to have experienced heinous abuse to be a masochist. It's a logical reaction to the environment our sexuality develops in. "Ethical" BDSM in real life - which includes safety precautions like safe words and negotiated roles / acts - is a fairly innocuous enactment of that conditioning. Additionally, writing is an amazing outlet for that. Turning to writing as an expression instead of being involved with risky partners is incredibly responsible.

Now regarding this piece - hm. The writing is good. I wish I saw more adherence to the rules that differentiate BDSM from common abuse - including the utilization of safe words. If this dom was a decent one there'd be safe words in play. It's a start. Keep writing if it makes you happy. I'm sure others are enjoying this as well.

SubmissiveNina96SubmissiveNina96over 5 years agoAuthor
We all have tastes

Dear Mr. Anonymous

I'm sorry if my content disturbed you, but there's a reason why these stories are pure fantasies. Some people get off on humiliation fantasies and that's fine, and it's also fine if this isn't your cup of tea. We are all different after all! :)

And I'm glad you like my style, have a good day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Break hard limit, lose trust.

It's very simple. If a dominant breaks a hard limit, he loses the trust of his submissive. It doesn't matter about the rest of the relationship, or whether they're married, or whatnot. Break a hard limit, the submissive is *always* going to remember that and it will *always* poison the trust relationship.

SubmissiveNina96SubmissiveNina96over 5 years agoAuthor
Constructive criticism appreciated!

Thank you for your comments!

I am aware of your concerns about the nature of this scene and relationship, and I'm also aware of all the safety precautions of a BDSM relationship as I'm involved in one personally. (This piece is not a reflection of my RL relationship, it is more of an 'extreme' or 'exaggerated' fantasy based on it.) But remember, this is a punishment fantasy, and punishments are not supposed to be totally enjoyable.

After reading your comments I became more aware of my shortcomings in the writing and shall edit the upcoming chapters so that the content doesn't seem abusive or extreme in any way.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hard limits

I see others commented on the hard limits being crossed, but technically the characer agreed to having her hard limits pushed before they began. Thats how I took it anyway, so I didn’t see it the way others did.

I guess its a fine line because IRL that would have needed elaboration.

In fiction I think its ok to gloss over those conversations so that you can add the element of surprise. Because it comes so close to that line, I think it would be more clear to readers if you added in that a safe word was an option & she just chose not to use it.

SnusnudragonsnatchSnusnudragonsnatchover 5 years ago
Nina-

I think your story is perfect! Despite very few typos, you did not cross any lines in my opinion. Some readers are more sensitive and I mean that in no way to be an offensive statement but, as you said it's a fantasy. And although a safe word may help a reader to feel more secure with the story, the whore clearly knows that she can stop at any point and refuse any act or command. (It is even written into the text as a thought to herself.)

I love the symbolism of the fact that she cheated by allowing her body to be used by another and that Master did the exact same thing to her as punishment. I thought that was brilliant.

Can't wait for the next part!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hard limits are there for a reason

Very hot work. But be careful with breaking hard limits without the sub consenting first. that blurs the line between BDSM and abuse

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, still waiting all these years. The first part of her punishment was exquisite and painful to her. I like everything that was done to her even going past one of her hard limits. As another comment noted that going past a hard limit is often abuse of a sub and does not instill trust between a Dom and a sub. A sub needs to know that the Dom will not harm them and will respect limits and safe words as necessary to keep that trust. Betray that trust and the abuse/anger can hurt the slave/sub. I hope that master will take good care of her before she comes back to her sense. The master then can whip and share her body with as many men as he thinks she can take. So many options to go but please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubmissiveNina96@SubmissiveNina96
I'm just a submissive girl who would do anything to please her master. I write stories in my free time, some events are real and some are pure fantasy. ;) I go by Whore, Kitten, or just Little Nina. Enjoy!