Little Nina Punished Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've always wanted your pretty lips around my cock, Nina." Sir's voice awoke me, making me accept the fact that indeed it wasn't Master's member I was sucking on. "Fuck. You should give Helen some lessons." He chuckled as he grabbed my raven hair and pushed me down further.

"I told you she's good. Trained by the best." My master boasted. The room was filled with the sounds of my gagging and Sir's grunting. I looked up at him in desperation, asking for mercy. That was when leather landed on the flesh of my ass with a loud SMACK, startling me and sending me off balance.

"Don't you stop sucking, Whore. Nineteen more lashes with my belt and we'll move on to the next section of your punishment." Master spoke behind me, accentuating the final word with another whip. My knees buckled beneath me and my face rested on Sir's hips, unable to find any other source of support.

With the third and fourth lashes, I could feel my behind burning, angry welts forming where I had been struck. All my screams were muffled by the cock in my mouth. The strikes gradually lowered to land on my thighs, and I was sure I'd have a hard time sitting down after these lashings. All the while Jason fucked my throat with increasing speed and depth, forcing me to look in his eyes as I serviced him. Please someone kill me.

To my surprise, the final lash fell right between my legs, and I involuntarily spit the cock out of my mouth and screamed in distress. The pain was too much for me. "Up." Master simply ordered, and I wasted no time getting up on weak, unsteady legs. "For the next part, my Whore..." Master slowly approached me from behind, quickly unwinding the rope around my hands and then snaking an arm around my waist, while the other pulled my hair to face him. "...you'll be double penetrated. I'm assuming this is your first time right?" He continued whispering hotly in my ear.

"Yes, Master." I whimpered back.

"Now say it louder. Let your Sir hear it."

Another uneasy swallow from me and a look of pure hate and defiance directed to my master, but I obeyed nonetheless. I hesitantly averted my eyes to Sir, whose eyes were devouring every single inch of my body, his hand slowly stroking his long member. "This is my first time to be double penetrated, Sir."

"Now beg your Sir to fuck your greedy whore pussy." Master whispered. I blushed furiously in response and my knees buckled, but thankfully Master supported me and helped me regain my balance.

"P-please fuck my greedy whore pussy, Sir." I quickly mumbled. The silence that followed was awkward and tense. I could clearly feel the tingling in my nipples, I could feel how the welts on my behind were rubbing against Master's jeans, and in his jeans I felt his hot, bulging cock against my back. I wanted him inside me so much. I wanted him to kiss me and hug me and tell me everything's alright. But I knew well I had to go through this agonizing process first. I deserved it.

"Again, Whore. Louder."

"Please Sir, fuck my greedy whore pussy!" I cried out in frustration, wanting all of this to end as soon as possible.

Sir chuckled. "Wouldn't mind if I do. Ride my cock, Whore." He invited me by lowering his pants and widening his legs. Master let go of me and I was on my own again. I cautiously walked over to my impending doom, careful not to fall and further embarrass myself. Once I was close enough, Sir held my waist and pulled me to straddle him. I looked in his eyes and froze. "Stop shaking, Nina. Relax." He gently whispered, pulling me to his naked chest. His lips melted into mine while his hands sensually caressed my hair, back and ass. It was so strange for me to be intimate with a man I only viewed as my friend, but his sudden tender acts seemed to melt my anxiety and relax me. I wondered what my master felt, seeing me in such sensual unison with another man. My arms snaked around his broad shoulders as he lowered me unto his swollen member. When he was met by resistance, he lowered my head to rest on his shoulder and told me to just let go.

I closed my eyes and reveled in this foreign warmth. He slowly penetrated me, going in easily thanks to my juices. His pace was slow and tender, a nice contrast to what I had been going through. He breathed heavily in my ear. I sighed, relaxed.

"Do you like my cock, Nina?" He asked in an extremely sultry voice. I gulped heavily before answering.

"Yes, Sir." I held tighter onto his shoulders as he thrust the slightest bit harder. "I like your cock."

He suddenly pushed me back and removed my hands from his shoulders. He continued thrusting hard into me and I rest my hands on his legs for support. "Say it again, Whore." He ordered, squeezing my breasts and pulling my nipples. "Those fucking tits, Nina."

"I like your cock sir! Ahh!" I yelped once he held my waist and quickened the pace. I let my defenses down and enjoyed everything. Our bodies finally fell into a rhythm; I jump on his cock and come down just as he plunges up into me. He was clearly enjoying the view of me impaled on his long cock, my breasts jumping up and down with our movement, my head swayed back in enjoyment and lips parted and moaning in pleasure. And Master. The view for him must have been very erotic too. My stuffed ass bouncing and shaking as I jumped, my pussy devouring and milking every long inch of Sir's penis, and my long hair swinging at my naked back.

"Fuck, Nina. You're so tight." He panted as he continued with his relentless fucking. His member penetrated so deep inside and gave me an array of totally new sensations. I loved it. I loved being fucked and humiliated by my best friend.

It continued for a while, and I was amazed by his stamina. Just when I thought I couldn't handle any more, Master swiftly pulled the butt plug from me and roughly shoved his thick cock into my bowels. They both stopped for a while, and it was then that I felt to what extent I was filled. I was sore and throbbing everywhere, and my freshly disciplined ass was burning against Master's hips.

But for some reason, I felt complete. Content even. Like it was what I'm meant to be, a set of hot, wet holes to be used by dominant men. Nothing more. And I found it turning me on immensely.

They finally started thrusting again, both finding a certain rhythm where they moved in and out of me simultaneously. I moaned and whimpered in fear, ecstasy and degradation.

Master pulled my head backwards roughly, their pace picking up gradually. Then he reached and slapped my right breast. Jason joined and smacked my other, and before I knew it they were taking turns to redden my sore breasts with spanks and squeezes, all the while insistently fucking my holes. I felt a pleasure so raw and so intense that I'd never experienced before. Both cocks rubbed each other through the thin barrier that separated my bowels from my vagina, and it was absolutely delicious.

I started jumping up and down like a crazy whore, desperately wanting to be penetrated as deep and as fast as possible. It was as if my body possessed a mind of its own that was not mine to control anymore. I had finally embraced my true self. I was lost in my own subspace.

The sound of skin slapping against skin dominated my ears. Balls against ass, and thighs against other sweaty thighs. Loud moans from my side, surrounded by low, menacing growls from theirs.

"You like having two cocks in you, Nina? You like being a filthy slut for your Master and his friend?" Master asked between grunts and growls.

"Yes! Yes, Master!"

"You know, Nina" Sir's British accent invaded my ears. "in my brain your name will always be 'whore Nina'. I'll always remember how tight your little cunt is... and how your pretty mouth sucked me so good. Fuck..."

"Oh, Master... Sir, ah!" I cried out, unable to form coherent words anymore. "Please, I, ah... cum! Master!"

"Cum, Whore."

My master's velvety, lust filled voice was all I needed to fall over the edge. My back arched and I fell silent while a series of convulsions ripped through my poor body. It was stronger and more devastating than anything I had felt before. My tight holes got even tighter and tighter around both men's cocks, milking them, begging for their cum. I fell limp, no longer possessing the strength to keep my back straight.

Then I felt awfully empty all of a sudden; Master had pulled out and dragged me away from Sir and onto my knees. Sir stood beside him and they both started stroking their cocks quickly. "Open your mouth, Slut. Tits out." Master ordered, panting as his strokes quickened.

As soon as I obeyed and got into position, Master's hot cum exploded all over me, jet after jet landing on my cheeks, inside my mouth, down my neck and over my reddening breasts. I remained still, waiting for Sir to find his sweet release and spurt me with his salty cum. And soon I was covered in sweat, ejaculate and the bitter scent of humiliation.

I dared not move while Master and Sir went to get their mobile phones. They both pointed them on me up close, and then I heard the horrifying 'click' sounds; they were taking pictures of me naked and covered in their cum. I didn't know if my cheeks could get redder, but I bet they did. My eyes started tearing up and sobs erupted in my chest.

"Clean the filth you left on my cock, Whore." Master commanded, and I instantly froze in shock. Ass to mouth was one of my very hard limits. To me it was disgusting and sickening beyond any lengths.

Sensing my hesitation, and apparently out of patience, Master quickly buried his fist in my tousled hair and forced his filthy member into the warm confines of my mouth. It instantly made me sob and gag. The smell of my anus penetrated my nostrils, sending inside me a gruesome feeling of nausea, and the bitter taste invading my mouth only made it worse.

Nonetheless, I obediently sucked.

"Good girl." Master gently praised me, softly stroking my head and wiping the tears on my cheeks. Usually his sweet words would get the butterflies going in my stomach and give me some sort of pleasant aura. But instead I found myself sobbing harder. "Come on, slut, calm down and clean your Sir's dick. I know you love the taste of your sweet pussy." The gentle statement was followed by a couple of pats on my cheek and then he was gone.

Quickly I got to work, thankful for the pleasant taste of my juices.

A sudden pull on my hair elicited a pathetic whimper from me, only to be immediately stifled by a ball gag shoved into my mouth. Master roughly pushed my head to the floor after fastening the leather binding around my head, and my hands were pulled and swiftly tied behind my back so I was left in that submissive doggy style position we both loved. To finish up, a spreader bar was tied between my ankles as wide as my legs could take, forcing me open and exposed to the men.

"Okay, Jason. Sit back and enjoy the show." I heard Master's cruel voice behind me, ushering Sir to get dressed and watch. But what exactly was the show? I was an utter wreck and I couldn't take anything more.

Something cold pressed against my overly sensitive clitoris, and it didn't take me more than a second to register that it was that dreaded magic wand. It didn't make sense to hate it that much, knowing the immense pleasure offered by the device, but Master had always used it on me to punish me with forced orgasms if I ever broke the rules.

Forced orgasms are fucking hell.

I first heard the click of a button, followed by a shrill whine and violent vibrations spreading through my body like lightning. My back turned into a deep arch and a guttural groan ripped through me as the vibrator sent deliciously painful, yet pleasurable, sensations to my wet, hot sex.

Master had always been relentless and firm with this treatment, usually going on until I completely passed out.

I knew the drill by heart: Reach climax, ask for permission to cum then thank Master for being generous and giving me pleasure.

The vicious cycle went on, orgasm after shuddering orgasm wrecking my weakened body, all in front of an unwelcomed spectator. My throat stung from the excessive screaming and groaning, and my clitoris was practically on fire, my exhausted nerves burning with white, hot pain.

I had lost count after the sixth orgasm.

My head spun and my eyes rolled back so far that all I saw was a scorching blackness that absorbed me in its embrace. The sounds and smells faded gradually and then came the revelation that I had finally passed out.

***

Part 2 shall be published soon! The punishment isn't over yet. ;)

12