All Comments on 'Little One Ch. 12'

by InsideHerMind

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
thought he cared about her

Ignores her concerns about the psycho, sending her off to some domme for training in what he wants (?) and for the trifecta the degradation begins (which of course makes her all wet and tingly). I had been enjoying this, but am not liking where it is now going. :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Agree with anon

I am really enjoying this story but agree that the direction it's taking concerns me. I like the dynamic of Dom and boyfriend/lover and enjoyed reading how cherished Kathryn felt when with him. I would hate their relationship to lose that part of it. It does feel like its moving to Sean 2.0 with him ignoring her concerns. I'll keep reading but thought you might like to hear my thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
kind of understand

I believe she left Jake b/c he was too much then sean became over the top now she's with jake again he as be kind enough to give her a break but now it is down to business again. She claims she wanted to be a sub/owned/fulltime. If she can't handel it then maybe it is not the Doms but her. Clearly she wants something but she seems weak. Training...why not? It is crazy that jake would not think it was possible for sean to break-in. Shame on him. He/she have a responibility to the Dom/sub relationship they claim that they have and want. But is anyone training these Doms?

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123about 11 years ago
i am...

...cautiously hoping he is doing this for her safety. She didn't mention anything about the semen-filled panties in her dresser, so I'm guessing Jacob found them and he doesn't want to scare her anymore than she already is by telling her. He's seeing that Sean is more than just threats, so he is sending Kat some place where she can be safe. The training is an excuse, and maybe something she needs, as well. She's obviously got a lot of things to work through, most of them caused/made worse by her time with Sean. She needs Jacob to be her loving support, who understands her, and provides her structure and boundaries. However, she has such a complex about discipline and rules, that it is tricky to be creating rules and good habits for her while also being her confidant. Maybe Mistress Pam can help her with that--- she will have a different dynamic with a woman, someone she's never met, than with Jacob, and it might provide a foundation for Jacob to be both her Dom and her lover.

The "slut" bit threw me, though. Maybe it's something he thinks will be right for them. A way for her to feel the degradation and use without being hurt. And maybe it is. But it also seemed so different from what we've seen of them so far, and he never brought up the idea with her, before. At first he seemed to be very focused on communication and paying attention to her emotions and needs, but that seems to be fading now.

Thing is ... I can't tell if it's the character or the author. Maybe we're supposed to see a progression of dominants, not a love story, and Jacob is turning shitty, too. It could be a tale about Kat's trials in the D/s world. Or maybe InsideHerMind just writes really awful characters who aren't good at relationships but we're supposed to root for them anyway.

I guess I'll keep reading and find out ;)

100pens100pensalmost 11 years ago
I love it!

I love the series so far, and almost gave up waiting for so long. Ha! Silly me.

Other readers, I think we should just wait to see what unfolds. I mean, I cannot compare Sean and Jacob at ALL. Literally, at ALL!

Why?

Sean was a jerk, he locked Kathryn in the basement in Ch. 8 I think and made her put on the collar unwillingly. The collar means that the sub gave a gift to her master, which is her submission, and the collar is kind of like a bow on the gift. The sub! It is a very complex relationship!

I think that Sean is really the enemy and that Jacob is the one that is helping Kathryn along.

About the rule complex, no, I just think that because of her experience with Sean it turned out that way.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
I stuck it out

Well I stuck it out to the end and now wished I hadn't. Turns out Jacob is no better than Sean and there is no chapter to tie the loose ends up to explain why/what was going on. Congratulations!!! YOU are the newest addition to my list I spoke of in a comment on a previous chapter!! And for the record, that is NOT a good place to be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous