Little One's Predicament Pt. 02

Story Info
Little one finds herself in more trouble the next night.
2.2k words
4.34
20.5k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't even know what to say, she was stunned by what had happen and the knowledge that this torment had just started. She knew she had gotten herself in even more trouble last night. She knew she wasn't supposed to cum and did a good job at it. But for some reason the taste of them together had pushed her over the edge at the last second.

Now she would be in for it.

He had sent her the note to show up in the bedroom, get naked and put on the blindfold on the bed. Not such a big deal, he had done this before to her, but it was always under sweeter circumstances. Tonight, would be mean, and not just normal mean. She sat on her knees in the center of the room, completely naked and unable to see. She knew how to sit when told to do this as he had taught her a long time ago.

Now they were getting out of the basic teaching phase and onto the pushing her boundaries beyond her limits, or what she thought her limits were. He made her wait like this for five minutes before walking in the door. She didn't know if he already had something to punish her with or not, but she started to get a bit nervous and excited. She knew she didn't have to be scared, he might be scary sometimes but her would never do anything to hurt her.

"So, you know why you are like this today do you not?"

Ah, she knew this game, be a good little girl and answer right and things aren't so bad, but what he wanted was for her to screw up at some point to be meaner.

"Yes daddy," she said softly, trying to start off all demure.

"Good girl then, so you have no objections to anything I may want to do?"

"No daddy."

Still so far nothing out of the ordinary. She had been in this position a few times before.

"Good then stand up, hands at the small of you back, feet shoulder width apart."

She complied easily, knowing this would probably be the easiest thing she did all night. He stepped behind her and ran his hand across her pussy.

"You just can't hide how much you love this kind of treatment can you?" Oh, he was goading her on.

"No daddy."

He took her wrists in one hand and began tying them off in a secure cuff. It had been a while since he had tied her up and she had missed the feel of the ropes on her skin, biting in. He began to pull up on the cuff until her arms were a bit stretched. The two ends of the rope then went over each shoulder and crossed between her breast. They then went around her back and back over her breast. This continues for a few passes until he brought them both through the front between and pulled. This caused the ropes above and below to try and meet and squeeze her breast between. She had seen him do this to her before and it always got her going. This time was a little tighter than last, so she knew the sting would be more the longer they were on.

He finished off the tie and stepped back to admire his work. She could feel the blood rushing to her breast and making then tender.

"Nice little things we have here," he said as he roughly grabbed her right breast. This made her hiss in as it took her by surprise.

"They must be getting a little sore, don't worry I have something for that though."

Oh shit, what could this be. And there it was, a sharp searing pain through the left nipple. It must have been a clamp, and then there was the right. This made her squirm while standing and wanting to just sit down and hide her breast. It wasn't unbearable, but it sure did smart. She knew he had to open them up to not pinch as tight, as if they were like normal she would be curled over.

"There now, that should hurt. Much better than a little sting, wouldn't you say?"

"Yes daddy," she said breathlessly. Why did she just say that, she wondered? No, it wasn't, little pain is better than big pain, but she felt like she was losing this fight already.

"Good girl, now let's just lovingly stroke those tender things of yours."

She felt the first hit of the flogger. She could tell by the sound that he was barely swinging it but with everything else it was a bit unworldly. This continued for what felt like an eternity but was more like ten minutes. She was a panting, sweating mess. It had done nothing but drive her crazy having all that sensation. She knew it was visible how wet she had gotten but didn't care, maybe that just meant he would pay it some attention now.

"Well now, have we had enough, all you have to say is please stop and I will."

"Whatever you would like daddy." Yea she was screwed. She knew she was going to be a good girl this time and take everything he had with no complaints. He was just in too much control and all she wanted to do was give in.

"Well in that case we will keep going."

This went on for another few minutes. Her breast screamed fire at her, she knew they had to be bright red by now. She wondered how she looked, pink rope and red breast and sweat sheen.

"Now you've had enough of this, don't want to spoil you with being too nice now do we."

All she could muster was a no. She was barely standing, and he hadn't even begun. Apparently, he could sense her lack of support as he grabbed her by the rope and moved her along. She must have been swaying without realizing it. She didn't have to see you know she was under the hook in the ceiling.

"Now let's give you some support shall we little one?"

He wrapped another rope around her ribs and her shoulders. This then went through the eyelet and tied back off. He had never done it like this before and she wondered how it could hold her upright.

"Ok now give me your ankle behind you."

What! How the hell was she supposed to stand on one leg! She already could barely stand up as it was, let alone balance herself. She felt him bend down, running his finders along her leg until he was at her ankle.

"Don't worry little girl I'll have you," he said in an assuring of a voice.

She did as she was told and could feel a rope being tied to her ankle as well. He stood and lifted her leg with him, moving her as he did, rotating her horizontal on her remaining leg. She settled on it a bit and realized it wasn't so bad and, held her quite well.

"Ok next one little girl," as he reached down to grab it.

"Wait, what are you doing!" She asked shocked at the thought of hanging in midair.

"Don't worry I have you, just trust me." A sharp blow landing on her ass, reminding her who was in charge.

How could she refuse that, he had shown her time and time again that she could just let him have her and he would take care of her. He lifted her up off the floor with that one ankle and tied it off. And there she was bright red breast jutting out and suspended three feet off the floor. He grabbed her shoulders and made an adjustment to her and she was hovering horizontal. The way he had tied her made her legs spread wide, giving an unobstructed view of everything she had.

Click!

"Now when you are down you can see how beautiful you were."

Damn him, but she did want to see. He stepped behind her and began making slow circles on her clit. It was still sore from last night, but the attention felt good. Three light blows fell on her in quick succession. Wow, things feel different when you're floating. All she could do at that moment was moan. She didn't need a gag anymore she couldn't say much if she wanted to. Her head slumped down, falling with no strength to keep it up.

She felt his thumb circling her pussy while the other one moved to doing the same at her ass. Oh, this will be good she thought to herself as he plunged both thumbs in at once.

"Now tonight you can cum when and how often you want, but were not done till I come in you"

Yes, her kind of night. She wanted to know what it was like to float and fuck. He began to move his fingers, pushing her as he did. The ropes made her swing away and slam back onto his fingers harder than she ever had. She came fast, but he didn't stop. He kept going for another few orgasms before pulling both out and cleaning up.

"Now, you can't have all that fun without a little punishment."

She felt something come down hard on her ass, it felt like a ruler but harder and thicker. It stung immensely, bringing tears to her eyes as more and more blows came down. He didn't just strike her ass, but her pussy and breast got quite a few blows as well. All she could do was hang there, cry, and moan.

He moved around to in front of her, she was unaware of any of her surrounding at this point. Bending he lifted her head by the chin, kissing her hard.

"You've been such a good girl for daddy, taken all kinds of torment, haven't you?"

All she could do was nod weakly. Her voice was lost due to the screams and crying, nothing would come out even if she had the strength to try.

He kissed her again, wiping away the tears as he did. Before moving away, to behind her.

"Now it's my turn little one."

He grabbed her hips and slammed her onto himself. This was deep and hard and just too good. She let out a deep moan, pure uncontrolled sound. There was no thought process any more, no fight, no trying to make it better for ether one of them. She was just there, to be used as he saw fit. He didn't so much fuck her, as use her by standing still and swinging her back and forth. Somehow this felt worse to her than getting fucked, this felt like being a toy.

They were both cumming before they knew it. It had been amazing to just hang there while they were cumming together. Being suspended after he pulled out, left a dripping mess with nothing she could do, completely filled. But her shoulders were starting to ache. All of the swinging had put quite a bit of weight on them.

Without a word, he straightened her upright and slowly took her down. He was mindful of her joints, and to make sure she had balance before undoing the last of the rope. As he did this he sat her on the ground, a nice soft pile of blanket under her. Next came the clamps and the rope bra. Both were an incredibly dull ache when they were removed sending waves of pain over her again. He was sitting with her, holding her as he did all of this, leaning her head into him and letting her gently sob. He then scooped her up and laid her out on the bed.

That was it, she was done. She wasn't moving, she couldn't. The both knew he would have to take care of her now.

And that he did. He cleaned her, rubbed her aches and pains, and dressed her for bed; soft panties, one of his tee-shirts. He took care to make her comfortable, to hold her when she was coming down, to kiss her when needed. Talk to her, tell her how good she had done, how happy he was with his little girl.

Then he placed her under the covers, leaving for a moment took care of himself, getting ready to lay beside her. It could have only been a few minutes, but she was already blacking out. She faintly remembers him coming and lying beside her. He told her how good she had been, and that she had more than apologized with this show. He told her how much he loved her and how proud of her he was. Oh, that was so good to hear, she had tried tonight harder than she had ever to keep up and stay with things.

He gently petted her hair, bulling her head into his chest as she curled into a ball with him, and told her it was time to go to sleep.

As she faded off she remembered hearing him make a joke about how she had to be a little crazy to do all of this and that he should check her very thoroughly just to be sure, and that he might need to do a 72-hour observation over the weekend just to check.

Wait, what was that!

He didn't plan to keep her all to himself for a whole weekend just to torment her did he!?