Little Packages Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was true to her word, and negotiated...aggressively to get me to serve her food in bed. Although she conceded that soaking in the jacuzzi for an hour was almost like getting a bath, and was an acceptable reason to get out of the bed.

The last time she came to the house she settled in like she owned the place. She was completely relaxed around me by this point, but said she was also getting more comfortable and confident with her body. The incident at the church and even Meg catching her half naked in the kitchen had given her a moment of clarity. Maybe she didn't have a body like our Amazon friend Michelle, but the one she had was pretty damn sexy.

That meant she felt comfortable walking around the house in nothing...or next to nothing. So she had dragged all those clothes down from Montreal just to become a nudist. When I pointed this out, she raised an eyebrow and asked if I was complaining. I promptly shut up.

On this Saturday afternoon we were both in my "library". It was the second largest bedroom in the house, and one with a view out the front of the house, which meant lots of natural light. I had a small desk and office chair, a very cozy recliner and the rest was filled with bookshelves and spots for art. I'd always dreamed of a room like this when I lived in Toronto, now I had it.

It was my favourite room and Ashley loved it too. When we weren't in bed or the jacuzzi, this is where she wanted to be. She felt the living room lacked personality. The library "feels like my daddy."

I was in my chair; Ashley was reading a Red Sonja graphic novel. She was lying on the carpet in the middle of the room, where the sun was shining on her, keeping her warm. She was also naked except for a pair of red thigh high socks. "They keep my feet warm, daddy" she said slyly when I asked about them. "Your hardwood floors can be cold sometimes."

She was facing away from me so I had a clear view of her ass. She would curl up her legs and gently kick them back and forth, pretty much assuring that I wasn't going to make much progress on the book I was reading.

Which was fine by me. The view out the window was amazing. The view on my floor was otherworldly.

But apparently I wasn't taking the hint. Gradually her right hand snuck down and slid underneath her. She began rubbing her pussy. Gently at first, and then her legs moved apart and I could see her fingers playing with her clit. Her breathing was also getting quicker. This was my princess's idea of being subtle.

"That book must be awfully interesting, princess," I said, attempting to sound uninterested in what was happening on the floor.

"Mmmm, daddy. It's a scene where she goes to a brothel and asks for one of everything and they all rush over to take care of her. It's really hot," she said, beginning to move her ass around.

"Really," I said, getting up. I pulled down my shorts because I was learning getting fully dressed when she was in the house was a waste of time. "Would you like that, being taken to a brothel and giving people money and having them lavish attention on you all day?"

Her breath quickened and her fingers became less precise on her pussy. I grabbed a pillow for my knees and got down ungracefully beside her. Her eyes were closed and she wasn't reading the book anymore. I leaned down, still not touching her, still enjoying the show she was putting on.

"You could have someone lick your pussy, sucking on your breasts, rubbing oil all over your body. Would you like that, my little barbarian princess?"

"Yes, daddy," she whispered. "Would they fuck me too, daddy?"

I gently touched her side and made her roll over onto her back. She went over with little effort. Her legs quickly reopened and her fingers went back to work on her clit. It was easy to see how wet she was.

"It depends on how much she was willing to pay for the service," I said. I got between her legs and placed the pillow so my knee wouldn't start screaming in 10 second. My cock was rock hard, but I was enjoying the site of her playing with herself and getting herself good and silly.

"Oh, I'd pay anything for someone to fuck me, daddy," she said. She took her hand away from her pussy and grabbed her knees. She looked back at me, flushed and with her eyes glazed. "I need a cock so bad I'd pay any price."

Maybe if I had more patience I could have strung her along for a few more minutes and negotiated a price of some kind for my services. But 'anything' was good enough for me. I took my cock and pushed inside her pussy. We both groaned at the same time. I was never going to get tired of how her pussy felt. Never.

"You just sold yourself into slavery, little girl. You're mine now," I said.

"Ohhhhh, totally worth it. Own me, daddy. Take me."

Never mind with the pink collar still around her neck she was already technically "mine". I loved hearing her submit to me again. We continued fucking on the floor, with her pointing her sock covered feet up toward the ceiling. I was mystified why I loved those damn socks so much. But combine them with my little girl's filthy mouth and I was in heaven.

"Ohhhh, daddy, I really did try to wait and be a good girl and fuck you this evening, but I just needed you cock. I just love fucking you so much!"

"That's because you're daddy's slut," I said, bending down to bite her neck just above her collar.

"Mmmmmm, daddy's little barbarian slut," she said and giggled. She then took her legs and wrapped them around me.

"Take me, daddy. Pound your little barbarian slave girl. Fuck me."

I removed her hands from around my neck and then pinned them above her head. Then I granted her wish and began fucking her hard.

She screamed and came almost immediately. I didn't slow down, focusing on fucking her and giving her what she wanted; my cum.

Finally I could feel myself getting close. She was getting close again too. For whatever reason whenever I came in her it would almost always set her off.

"I'm going to cum, daddy. Cum with me, daddy. Cum with me, daddy..."

And then finally "Cum in your little slave girl, daddy," she moaned.

"Fuck!" I cried out, lifting her hips off the ground and filling her with my cum. She came as soon as she felt me shoot inside her.

Afterwards, as she laughingly tried to clean up some of the mess we'd made in the library, she was fake sorry.

"I really was going to try and wait until this evening. But I guess I'm just a bad little girl, daddy."

Like I was going to complain.

***

I gave myself a little shake to snap myself out of it just so people didn't wonder why I was smiling like an idiot while eating my bagel. I finished eating and decided I couldn't procrastinate anymore. I bundled up and went out to face Montreal.

The errands went smoothly. The fabric store had what I was looking for and since it was near my hotel, kindly offered to have it delivered there for a small fee. And they even wrapped it, sparing me the embarrassment of trying to do it myself.

I then hit a couple of comic book stories. Buying her books was useless as she was raiding my library and took a half dozen books with her every time she went back to Montreal. But I managed to find a cool looking necklace and earring set that featured the Black Widow's logo, and a Scarlet Witch figurine. A memento of our first meeting together.

Finally I hit the establishment we were visiting tomorrow afternoon. I wanted to see it in person. Just because things looked legit on a website didn't mean it would be in real life. I didn't want to bring a nervous Ashley only to get an unpleasant surprise.

Fortunately, Rachelle was there and was happy to give me a quick tour, saying it was a good idea to get a feel for the place before bringing my little girl here. I liked it, it was clean and classy looking. I discussed last minute arrangements and said Ashley and I looked forward to visiting tomorrow.

Now, all I had to do was survive being murdered. I found a coffee shop a 10 minute walk away from the college. Just in case she didn't want her classmate to see her jump the old guy. The place was half busy, but that's all I could do. It's not like coffee shops in Montreal on a cold day are going to be completely empty.

At almost exactly 3 pm I got a text from Ashley.

"Freeeeeeeeeee."

"Congrats, princess. You did well?"

"Aced it," she responded. A pause. "Wow, the train's wifi doesn't suck today. You're responding quickly."

"Maaaaaybe, I caught an early train. Maybe I'm at that coffee shop you mentioned."

Nothing. No response for several minutes. I was beginning to wonder if the text had gone through or if she was just pissed at me when I heard the door to the coffee shop open and there was a flushed, out-of-breath redhead at the door staring at me.

I was sitting with my back against the wall. Partly so I could keep my eye on the door, but also because Ashley had the habit of throwing herself at me, and if I didn't have some kind of support or brace I'd be sent sprawling.

She didn't run at me, but walked with a very deliberate purpose across the shop, pushed the table aside and jumped into my lap. She threw her arms around me, and hugged me hard.

"You big jerk," she said, her voice muffled from being buried in my neck, her scarf and being out of breath. "I had plans. I was going to go back to the apartment and get pretty and ready to meet you at the train station, and then tease you lots and make you take me back to your hotel room before we met Gillian for supper and now here you are and you screwed it up and I'm so happy to see you I can't stay mad at you."

I laughed quietly, just soaking in her being on my lap, trying her best to crush me. I'm sure other people in the coffee shop were looking. Could not have cared less. Eventually I gently pushed her back from my neck, took off her cap and pushed down her scarf and looked at her with a big smile. She was a mess. Her hair was all over the place and she was sweating and flushed. She looked so beautiful I felt my heart ache.

I knew I missed her; of course I did. I felt it every day. But looking at her like this, it was breathtaking how good I was feeling. Intellectually I knew I was falling for her. Had known it for weeks. This was the moment where I realized that it might be more serious than that.

I bent down to kiss her, but she shied away.

"Noooo, I'm a mess, daddy," she said quietly.

"Yes, but you're a sexy mess," I said, and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. She giggled.

"That was soooo corny, but I don't care, I've missed you so much. We're never going that long again without seeing each other. Promise?" she said.

"Ok, I promise," I said, having no earthly idea how I was going to manage that, but she was almost impossible to say no to.

That was when I heard the door open again. A very cranky looking woman came in carrying two backpacks. She looked around, spotted us and came marching over to us.

"You fucking ditzy redheaded nerd. Here's your goddamn backpack you forgot back at the college when you sprinted over here and left me behind," she said.

Ashley looked thoroughly mortified.

"Sorry Gillian. I just got...excited," she said, sounded like she wanted to crawl into me and hide away.

"I'll bet. I could practically follow the scent the whole way here," she said.

Ashley squeaked and buried her head in my chest. Ashley hadn't been kidding; Gillian spoke her mind all right. I stuck out my hand.

"I'm Ben. A genuine pleasure to meet you, Gillian," I said.

She paused for a moment, assessed me and decided that I was, at the very least, not a complete asshole. She shook my hand with a grip that let me know that if she decided I was trouble later on she would be able to handle herself.

"Nice to meet you, finally. She talks about you so much I was considering buying a ball gag," she said.

I liked Gillian, but I could tell Ashley was feeling little at the moment. Normally she'd probably bite back and the two of them would banter. But Ashley wasn't in a space to do that at the moment. I shot Gillian a look and, thankfully, she picked up on it.

"Shit, sorry. Exams were fuckers. I don't think either one of us slept much over the last week. I normally much more ladylike and gentile," she said. "I'm just fried."

"Do you want a coffee?" I asked.

"No thanks, I'm good. I had my blood replaced with coffee last week."

Yeah, I could see why Ashley liked her so much. I gently pushed Ashley back from my chest. She looked dazed. I'd seen her out of it when she was little before, but she was extra out of it at the moment. I wondered exactly how much she'd slept in the last couple of weeks.

"Look, I came in early to take care of some last minute Christmas shopping and to surprise Ashley. But you both look like wrecks. Why don't you go home, take a quick nap and meet me at that pizza place you wanted to go to at 8. It'll give you some time to recharge.

Gillian looked relieved she didn't have to socialize for the next few hours. Ashley wanted to protest and stay with me, but I cut her off and whispered quietly, so her roommate couldn't hear.

"I know you want to stay with me, but trust me when I say you're about 30 seconds from a complete meltdown, you're so tired and emotional. I should have waited, but I just had to see you," I said, which made her smile.

"So go back to your apartment, get at least 90 minutes sleep, a shower, and then get dressed and show off for me. Ok?"

Mercifully, she didn't argue. "Ok, daddy."

"Good girl," I said, and kissed her on the forehead.

Gillian said they lived about 15 minutes away and Ashley seemed to snap herself out of her daze enough that she was ok to walk. I got one last big hug, and they headed out the door.

***

At exactly 8:15 the two of them walked into the pizza place. When I offered to take them out to supper I didn't think pizza was going to be on the top of the list. But it was a high end pizza place that used ingredients I had to Google to figure out what it was. The price for a medium-sized pizza was also about the same cost as a decent steak, so I figure they both knew what they were doing when they brought me here.

Gillian came in wearing a pair of beaten up, salt encrusted winter boots, jeans and a hoodie. Of course, my princess came in wearing knee high boots, some kind of fishnet tights, a red plaid wool mini-skirt and her puffy coat, which she was taking off to show a snug black sweater. Her hair was in pigtails. She looked amazing. Gillian looked frustrated to be walking next to her.

I stood up as they came near the table and Ashley promptly gave me a big hug and a quick kiss. Gillian stood by, looking awkward.

"This," she said, as she slid into the booth. "This is why I didn't want to come and be a third wheel on your romantic date night."

Ashley slid inside the booth, sitting opposite Gillian, and then I slipped in. "Give me a break, you've been wanting to meet 'the old dude you're fucking' for weeks," Ashley said, doing air quote. Then she looked at me. "Sorry daddy."

I shrugged. It's not like it was factually inaccurate.

I was glad to see that Ashley seemed like she had her second wind, but there were still dark circles under eyes that even her make-up couldn't completely cover when you got up close. I was wondering if she didn't just try to kill herself through sleep deprivation to make sure her grades remained good so I wouldn't get mad at her.

Ashley snuggled into me and rested her head on my shoulder, but continued to chat with Gillian. Their chatter got me caught up on the last few weeks. Exams had been brutal, but they did well on their projects, and they thought they did well on their exams. They sniped at classmates. Whether by agreement beforehand or not, the only mention of Heather and Lesley was that their parents were taking them to Paris for Christmas, and fuck them.

Then the pizzas arrived, and I was reminded that despite her slight frame, my little girl could demolish food when she wanted to. Even Gillian looked mildly shocked at the way Ashley could destroy food. I really did need to ask her if she was eating enough the rest of the time.

The inevitable happened when I noticed Ashley begin to squirm in her seat. I was about to tell her to go use the damn bathroom, when she finally asked me to move. She scooted out and headed towards the back of the restaurant, leaving Gillian and I alone.

I thought it might get awkward, but she just looked at me and shook her head.

"I'm not sure if I'll ever understand it, but yeah, the two of you look good together. She's been so much happier the last couple of months, even with those cunts trying to make her life difficult. I knew she was crazy about you, but seeing you together, it works. I have no damn idea how, but it does," she said, taking a sip of her beer.

"I don't know how it works either, but I've learned to just be happy it does," I said.

"But doesn't it bother you? I mean, you've been getting dirty looks from women in this restaurant most of the night. I saw the waitress go over and start talking to one of her co-workers and the two of them were burning daggers into the back of your head. And that's just here. You're not worried about your friends and family?"

Gillian was a lot more observant that I first thought. I'd caught some of what she was saying, and certainly didn't think we had the world's friendliest waitress, but I just assumed it was because she was French.

I picked up my glass of water and took a sip.

"Ashley's told you what happened to my late wife and that I have a different opinion of what's important in life these days, right?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yeah, but..."

"I know, it's one thing to say that, but to actually walk the walk in the face of it is something else," I said. Then paused to gather my thoughts.

"Let's put it this way, and excuse me for going philosophical for a moment, but do you believe there's an order to things, or that it's all just chaos?"

She looked more intrigued than confused. "For life, the universe and everything?"

Anyone who quotes Douglas Adams was always going to get a break from me."

"Yes."

"Chaos. Absolutely," she said. No doubt at all.

"And I used to think it was all order and structure. Maybe you couldn't see the framework, but it was there, we just couldn't understand it. And then I lost Beth and my worldview did a 180," I said, twirling my hand.

"When you lose everything, it's easier to believe its chaos. I had someone tell me that bad things happen for a reason, and I was like 'fuck that and fuck anyone who believes I deserve to have it happen to me,'" Gillian said. I don't know how long ago someone told her that, but her anger at it hadn't eased much. Or if it had, I'd hate to be the person stupid enough to tell her that at the time.

I nodded. I'd guessed from things that Ashley told me that Gillian had some bad shit happen in her life growing up.

"Exactly. Everything is chaos. Has to be."

She nodded.

"Except..."

"Oh, there's no except," she said, sounding annoyed. "You were on my side. My team. Chaos all the way."

"Except," I said, interrupting her rant. "At the moment when I was finally in a place where I was mentally...all right, the universe literally tossed a cute geek at me and bowled me over. The universe gave me happiness and joy again, which is something I wasn't ever sure was going to happen."

Gillian sat up straighter, getting into it now, finally getting more comfortable with me and the argument.

"Oh, no no no...that is pure chaos. She's my best friend, but she might as well be an avatar for chaos. You are not telling me that God is trying to make up for taking your wife by giving you Ashley. That's nuts."

I shrugged. "God? Probably not. But maybe what looks like chaos is a framework we can't see. At a comic con filled with tens of thousands of people, in a city of millions in a different country, we meet each other, fall for each other even though we know society will frown on the age gap, and then discover we live only hours apart from one another."