Little Packages Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gillian looked like she wanted to rebut, but I added one more point.

"But the selling point for me was that what if this was it? What if this was the universe's one way of making amends for taking Beth? And I said no because I was afraid people would make fun of me. And then decades from now, I'm alone and bitter and cursing myself for not taking a leap. How could I pass up taking the chance?"

The look on Gillian's face showed she was skeptical and clearly thought I was crazy. But she was also amused at the debate.

"So does the universe give Ashley any agency here or is she just a random thing to be tossed around to make you feel better?"

I knew I liked this woman. I leaned back into the cushions.

"You're right. Maybe the universe tossed me at her, because her dad left, and she had a shitty adolescence and she was being bullied at school and she needed someone to help her find her strength and remind her that she's awesome and I just happened to be the closest thing nearby when she needed it," I said. "And then...fling." I made an underhand tossing gesture.

"Oh, you're fucking nuts!" she said. I laughed.

It was at that moment Ashley returned to the table.

"Gillian!" she said.

I got up from the booth so she could squeeze in, but not before I gave her a hug. I noticed the waitress giving me a death glare, so I slid my hands down to Ashley's ass and gave her a gentle squeeze. She squeaked and swatted me, then slid inside.

"Why is Gillian being mean to you, daddy," she said. Gillian was just about to protest when I intervened.

"We were debating life, the universe and everything," I said.

Ashley looked slightly confused, but went with it. "So did you solve it? Or is it just 42?"

"We've agreed that I'm nuts," I said, and Gillian cracked up.

That's when the waitress showed up and asked, in a glacial voice, if we were done and would we like the bill.

"Oh, we're having a good night. Let's see the desert menu," I said. She looked like she'd rather poison us all, but went off to get it.

****

Montreal - Five days until Christmas

When I woke up the next morning I had a very grumpy little girl staring at me.

"You let me fall asleep," she complained.

To be fair, I didn't let her so much as she just passed out shortly after we got back to the hotel. It was close to 11 pm before we left the restaurant and they were both running out of whatever reserves they got from napping this afternoon, assuming they actually did. After some hugs, Gillian promised she'd text when she got back to their apartment and check in once she went back to Northern Ontario.

We walked back to my hotel, which was about 20 minutes away. I hoped the cold air might wake Ashley up a bit. She insisted she was fine and was trying to be flirty. However, by the time we made it back to my room, and I grabbed a quick shower, she was passed out on the bed. I'd prepared myself that this was the likely outcome this evening when I caught her yawning over supper. Besides, she was too adorable all flaked out on the bed and gently snoring. I gently undressed her and tucked her in. I knew she would be annoyed in the morning, and lo and behold, here I was dealing with a cranky little girl.

"I wanted you to fuck me last night, daddy. I haven't seen you in weeks and I'm horny. I was looking forward to it," she whined. It was almost cute. Since we'd been together she'd almost always been a happy and horny little girl. Sometimes she'd get frustrated or angry. But this was the first time I'd seen her come close to having a temper tantrum.

Still, time to be a daddy.

"Princess, you were exhausted because you haven't been sleeping enough. You still look tired, do you need to take another nap because you normally do not talk to me like that," I said, using my 'grown-up voice'.

"No, daddy," she said, pouting a bit.

"Ok then," I said, getting out of bed, naked. She stared at me and whatever grumpiness she had eased when she saw my cock. She must have clued in that complaining that I let her fall asleep rather than fucking her, was not likely to result in me fucking her now. I reached into my luggage and started getting dressed.

"Why are you getting dressed, daddy? Come back to bed with you little girl," she cooed, and suddenly flopped back on the bed, trying to lure me back.

I walked over to her side of the bed and kissed her on the head. Not what she was hoping for.

"Come on, go get cleaned up. I know you're going to want a shower. Then we're going to grab a quick lunch and head off to our 1 pm appointment," I said, heading towards the bathroom.

"We're leaving the room?!" she called out in astonishment. I'm sure she was shocked and confused about why, after not seeing each other for over three weeks I wasn't buried in her pussy already. There's teasing to get her to edge, which makes her silly and horny. I'm sure this felt like some kind of cruel punishment and torture.

I stuck my head back out from the bathroom.

"Do you trust me?" I asked.

"Yessss," she said, drawing out to let me know she did, but was reconsidering it based on my obvious cruelty.

"Get clean, get dressed. Food, and then a surprise. Trust me, you'll like it."

"Fine," she huffed, sliding out of the bed and squeezing past me to get to the shower. I mean, it was sort of cute, but obviously I was going to have to punish her later.

***

Ashley was still grumpy with me over lunch, but gradually some caffeine, calories and helped snap her out of her funk. She kept waiting for me to tell her where we were going, but I wouldn't and she was too stubborn to ask again.

It was only after we left the deli and began to wander down the street she finally broke.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry I was such a grouch earlier, daddy," she said.

"Apology accepted."

"Now will you tell me where we're going?" she asked nicely.

"We are going shopping, princess?" I said.

"Christmas shopping? But I thought you said you already picked up my gifts..."

I turned and looked at her and smiled, then gave her a kiss.

"We're going shopping for some sex toys, lingerie, and clothing for you, princess," I said.

Her eyes got enormous and despite the cold, her cheeks flushed bright red. I wasn't 100% sure if she was nervous, scared or excited about the idea. Maybe it was all of the above.

"Daddy, you don't have to..."

I gently pulled on her hand to keep her moving forward. It was about a 20 minute walk. Yes, we could have got a taxi, but the walk would help us talk out what was going to happen next.

"I know I don't have to, but I think this would be fun for both of us. Lingerie and sex toys are going to be an "us" thing. I don't want to get into the habit of buying you lingerie as a Christmas or birthday gift. Yes, I'm giving it to you, but we both know that I'm getting a lot out of watching you use them."

"It's for us, but you're spending the money," she said.

"Yes. And I'm not a sugar daddy, princess, but you are going to have to accept that I just have more financial resources than you do. When I was your age I was broke. It's what happens. I'm not buying you the moon and the stars. But I can afford to buy you a vibrator, a dildo, some new collars and anything else that strikes our fancy," I said.

She thought about that for a few minutes and we continued walking along. It was cold, but there wasn't much wind and the sidewalks at least were relatively cleared.

"It's a little weird for me. I mean, I'm very sexual, as you may have noticed," she said.

I chucked. She blushed.

"But I grew up in rural Saskatchewan. So it's not like I could go anywhere and get toys or something sexy. The lingerie guys gave me was always crap. And never toys, because I had them, so why would I need a toy," she said in a pseudo macho voice.

"And I couldn't order anything because mom and I were constantly warring so she'd open my mail. Plus, I was mostly broke and it's not like I had a credit card. So by the time I got here, it was just this weird thing in my head. Yes, I had some sexy things to wear, and I've noticed you like me going around in nothing but my socks," she said, grinning at me and enjoying me blush a bit. "But going proper lingerie shopping and getting sexy things, I just had a hard time making the leap," she said.

"So, it's just a little overwhelming for at the moment that you want to do this. I'm processing, but I think I'll be ok," she said. Then she stopped and looked at me. She got up on her toes and kissed me, as bemused Quebecois walked around us.

"That'll have to do as a thank you until later," she said, as we continued.

I explained what was going to happen. That I had been at the store yesterday and met Rachelle. That it was a very nice, clean and friendly store and that Rachelle was going to take her around and show her different toys, lingerie and other accessories. She knew Ashley was a little and also liked being a kitten from time to time. She blushed, but I assured her that it wasn't going to be in the top 10 of sex fetishes she was going to hear today.

"Where are you going to be? And how much are you spending?"

"I am going to be having a cappuccino and reading a book at a coffee shop. Rachelle knows the budget, you will not. Nor are you going to see the prices of the things she's showing you. At the end, she'll say that you might have to put a few things back, or if you want something else, you should run and get it. The budget is sizable, so don't be shy about getting nice things.

"Oh, and I already have a couple of collars picked out, but if you see some you want, by all means add them to the pile. I've also told Rachelle some things I think you'd look cute in. She's going to show them to you, along with a bunch of other things. You'll never know what I've picked out. That way if you don't like it, you don't have to worry about 'upsetting' me."

She shook her head. "I can't believe you're doing this. I'm not complaining," she added quickly, "But this...thank you, daddy."

"You're welcome," I said. We held hands and didn't chat much for the next few minutes until we arrived at the building. I opened the door and we took an elevator upstairs and got off on a floor where there was a nondescript door waiting for us. I opened the door for Ashley and she walked in and stopped, trying to take it in.

To the left was a table with a laptop on it where things would be added up. There was a small sitting room if partners wanted to hang out and wait. And through a sheer curtain you could see some of the things for sale. Toys, lingerie, bondage gear, costumes and more. I hadn't told Ashley they could make custom corsets, latex outfits, and other items for her here if she wanted. That might be too much for today. That was hopefully another trip.

At that moment Rachelle came out from the office behind the table and walked over towards us. She had on five inch heels, a very tight pencil skirt and a white blouse. A series of chains went around her neck, with the longest plunging down into her cleavage. She also had her hair up in a bun.

"Ben, right on time. Excellent. And this must be your little girl. A pleasure to meet you, Ashley. My name is Rachelle," she said, holding out her hand for Ashley to shake.

"Hi," she said, suddenly very shy, and hiding a bit behind me.

She smiled and then looked at me. "You were right, she is absolutely adorable. It will be my pleasure to be her assistant today. You've explained things to her?"

"I have," I said. And then I turned to Ashley. "Are you ok? I know you're nervous, but I'm right across the street and you can text me if it gets to be too much."

She reached inside and found a little well of resolve. She still looked nervous, but a little more determined. "I'll be ok, daddy."

"Of course you will," Rachelle said, holding out her hand for Ashley to take. "You're about to discover how much fun it is to spend your daddy's money to look sexy. It is the best kind of fun."

And with that, she took Ashley behind the curtains to start her adventure. I went downstairs, walked across the street to one of the infinite number of Starbucks, grabbed a coffee, and sat down to wait.

***

I figured it was going to be a minimum one hour wait, but was prepared to wait two hours before hitting the panic button. Fortunately Ashley sent me little texts telling me she was having fun. She didn't send me pictures of anything she was looking at or trying on because, I suspected, she wanted to tease the fuck out of me. Mission accomplished.

About an hour and 45 minutes in, Ashley texted she was finished. I got up and went back over to the shop. When I went through the door Ashley was sitting across the table from Rachelle and two of them were giggling.

"Always nice to see my princess so happy," I said.

"Daddy!" Ashley cried out, bolting from the chair and throwing herself at me. I caught her and managed to stumble back only one or two steps. She quickly wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. She buried her face in my neck.

"I had the best time, daddy! Rachelle was awesome and I got so many fun things. Thank you for taking me here," she said.

I kissed the top of her head. "I always like spoiling my little girl."

"As well you should. All good daddies should spoil their princesses a little bit," Rachelle said. "Show him one of your outfits, kitten."

That was a new name. Ashley disentangled herself from me and modeled. She was still in her bare feet, but was now wearing white stockings that came up a little above her knee with pink bows on them. There was also some bare skin between that and a high waisted pink plaid mini-skirt. Instead of her Harley Quinn t-shirt she left the hotel wearing, she now had on a white t-shirt that read "Daddy's Princess" on it in pink with hearts. Instead of the ponytail we left the hotel with, her hair was back in pigtail with flower elastics.

"Am I pretty, daddy?" she asked. She was fishing, but I was fully prepared to take the bait.

"You're the prettiest little girl I could ever dream about," I said.

She grinned. "Good. Oh, I almost forgot, can I have your phone for a moment, daddy?"

I unlocked it and handed it to her, curious where she was going next. After a few moments, and a request to let her download something to my phone, she finally finished what she was working on. She handed back the phone to me with an app open.

"Go ahead and play with it, daddy," she said.

I looked at my screen. She'd installed an app that controlled a bluetooth vibrator. It didn't require much imagination to figure out where it was. I placed my finger on the screen and adjusted the intensity of the vibrations. She immediately gasped and began to moan. A quick glance at the screen showed me I had a lot of options to play with. I lowered the intensity, but set it to pulse every five seconds. Then, to her mild horror, I put the phone away. Every 10 seconds the vibrator would pulse inside her pussy and she'd gasp.

I smiled and walked up to Rachelle.

"She was well behaved?"

"A perfect little lady. A little shy at first, she warmed up quickly. I believe you'll be quite happy with her choices," she said. In a quieter voice that Ashley couldn't hear, "She also picked most of the items you selected. All on her own, I might add. She knows what her daddy likes."

"Good," I said. Rachelle discreetly showed me a bill that was exactly $2 under my budget. I admired the efficiency if nothing else. I wasn't sure if tipping was what was done in these situations, but I added extra on top of the bill, which she noticed and nodded in appreciation. From behind the counter came four non-descript large white bags with all items carefully wrapped. Along with the receipt, Rachelle also slipped me a card.

"Should you and your little girl ever wish to...socialize. Just call and mention my name. It'll help get you in," she said. I glanced at the card. I recognized it as a swinger club in Montreal. I wasn't sure Ashley and I were there yet, but you never know. I thanked her and said I'd consider it.

"Daddy," came a slightly urgent voice from behind me. "We really need to get back to the hotel soon."

Part of me was tempted to torture her a bit more, but honestly, what she was wearing was driving me nuts. Plus it had been three weeks. We were both restless.

"Ok, princess," I said, and then asked Rachelle to call a cab for us. She and Ashley hugged one more time, and I saw Rachelle whisper something in her ear. Ashley blushed, but nodded her head. By the time we got down to the street dragging all of Ashley's bags, the taxi was waiting.

It was a relatively short drive from here to the hotel, only 10 minutes. I nonchalantly took my phone out and opened the app, studying it closely. Ashley looked at me apprehensively. I took the vibrator off pulse and began swirling my finger across the screen. Ashley squeaked loudly, slammed her legs shut, and grabbed my hand hard enough to leave fingernail impressions.

Fortunately, the driver wasn't paying much attention and had his music up pretty loud.

"Daddy..." she growled somewhat urgently.

"Yes princess," I said, swiping my finger up quickly. She levitated a couple inches off the seat for a few seconds, whether because of the force of the vibrator or all on her own, I couldn't say. By the time she composed herself, she was giving me a murderous look.

"What did you think was going to happen when you gave me control of that toy?" I said.

"Rachelle might have...under sold how powerful it is, and I may have underestimated how big a sadist my daddy can be," she said. "And before you get carried away, Montreal cabs have cameras in them."

Huh. Fair point. I had no urge to turn her into a porn star for cabbies. I set the toy on a low, steady vibration. Ashley closed her eyes, centered herself and nodded to herself, as if acknowledging this was tolerable.

A few minutes later we arrived at the hotel. As punishment she got out of the cab and said she was heading up to the hotel room to change and could I please take care of the bags. She then skipped through the hotel lobby. Her coat was zipped up, but the skirt and stockings were still drawing plenty of attention.

When I finally got all the bags into the room, she was already in the bathroom. She called out and asked if I could leave the bags by the bathroom door. I did so and she stuck her head and a hand out and began rummaging through different bags, pulling out a few things.

"I'm not getting a fashion show of all your purchases?" I asked.

She pulled one last thing out of the bags, and then looked at me and smiled.

"Tell you what, if you see me in this first outfit and you want a full fashion show, then I will. But I'm betting you're going to be happy to wait for the fashion show," she said. "Just give me 15 minutes to get ready. Make yourself comfortable, daddy."

I'd learned at this point that Little Girl Time basically meant adding at least 10 minutes to any estimate she gave me. I kicked off my shoes, and took off my shirt and pants, suspecting I wouldn't need them for much longer. I started to get settled on the bed, when I heard her call out again.

"Daddy, is it ok if I take off this collar? I want to wear one of my new ones for you," she said.

"Of course, princess," I said. I fetched her key from my coat and went over to the bathroom door. A hand shot out and I placed the key in it. Then the door closed shut again. I shook my head and headed back to the bed.

Nearly 30 minutes later, I was beginning to get frustrated when I heard the door open. I looked over expecting to see her strut out of the bathroom. Instead, I had to glance down and saw my little girl was now a kitten.

She came out of the bathroom on her hands and knees, with her head looking down. She was wearing a set of pink, sparkling cat ears on her head. There were slips of white lace barely covering the rest of her. She was wearing white lace gloves that came up to her elbows. I could see a tail hanging from the back of her panties. On her legs were a different pair of white stockings with bows that ended at her thighs. Around her ankles and wrists were pink cuffs.