Little Packages Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself struggling to breathe. But she paused part way between the bathroom and the bed and I realized she was probably terrified I was going to laugh at her. We had done some pet play before, but this was a big leap for her.

"I have the most beautiful kitten in the whole world," I said, shifting to the edge of the bed.

"Meow," I heard, with a little tinkling of a bell. Dear god. I got down off the bed, went over to where she was and knelt down beside her. I took my hand and began gently running it back and forth from her head down her back. I could feel her relaxing, and she leaned into me and began making a little humming noise.

"She's also the bravest, most playful, and sexiest kitten in the whole world and I am so very lucky to be her daddy," I said.

She finally lifted her head up to look at me. She had on a little pink collar with a bell attached to it and a collar running from it. Her eyes were also red and I wondered if she hadn't been in the bathroom having a panic attack and crying because she was scared.

I leaned down and kissed her on her nose. She giggled.

"Are you ok?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"Would you like me to pick you up and put you on the bed," I asked. She looked at my knee and raised her eyebrows. "I can manage, I promise." She got up on just her knees and put her hands up. I lowered myself and she wrapped herself around me. I reached down to put my hands under her ass to lift her up. I moved the tail aside and that's when she made a squeaking noise.

It's also when I found out her tail wasn't clipped onto her panties. It was part of a plug she had put in her ass.

"Wow," I said. I could feel her head burrow into my shoulder. I knew she was embarrassed. I tilted her head back from my shoulder and looked her in the eyes.

"It's ok. You just always amaze me, Ash...kitten," I corrected myself. "I'll take good care of you, I promise."

And with that she finally seemed to relax. She pulled me in and kissed me hard, which I returned. I could understand why she was nervous; we'd played and had mindblowing sex, but her clothes and the plug, it was a big step for her. I was going to have to be a very good daddy and take excellent care of her.

I distingagled myself from her and carefully placed her on the bed so as to not jar her tail. She scampered into the middle of the bed and meowed at me. Apparently I was getting fluent in kitten as I stripped off the rest of my underwear and joined her on the bed.

"So, preen for me, kitten. Let's see what you look like."

She got up on her knees so I could take in the full outfit. The top was translucent white and stopped just below her breasts. There was also a hole in the middle, where more cleavage could be seen. There was more lace around her belly button that connected to straps around her upper thighs. They held up the stockings, but there were also hooks so the cuffs could be attached to them. The panties barely covered her pussy.

"You are breathtaking, kitten. Turn around. I want to see your tail."

She turned around, with a nervous look on her face. There was a hole cut in the back of her panties and out from it was a bright pink and purple fur tail. I reached down and stroked the tail and she made a little moaning noise. I went down to the base and, yes, the plug went into her ass.

I continued stroking her tail and ass. She closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation.

"Are you ok? Does it hurt?"

She meowed and shook her head, no. She then turned around and butted her head against my chest which knocked me back onto the bed. She grinned, meowed again, and crawled on top of me, rubbing her face against my chest, her little bell jingling, until she reached my neck. She then burrowed her face there and made contented little purring noises. I ran my hands along her back, down to her ass and touched her tail. I enjoyed watching her squirm as I played with it.

Which is when she nipped at me with her teeth.

"Ow," I said, although it didn't seriously hurt. She bounced away from me, went to the bottom of the bed, shook her hips at me and then looked back at me and grinned. That was a challenge if ever there was one. I shifted on the bed, cut off her areas of escape and grabbed her. She made a very un-catlike squeal and then I began tickling her, which led to more squealing and squirming to get away.

Once she did, she kept her distance and then pouted at me. I tried not to laugh and petted the bed next to me. She refused at first. I was impressed how much she was getting into her cat play, when she began crawling up the bed towards me. But instead of crawling up to my side, she went between my legs. She had a mischievous look in her eyes. If I was being paranoid I could worry about what she might be up to. Instead, she rubbed her head against my cock and purred.

I was guessing playtime was about to come to an end. I reached down and rubbed her head. "Good kitty," I said. She stared at me and then ran her tongue across my cock.

"Fuuuuck," I moaned, leaning back in the bed. I once went two years without sex. Now, going three weeks without Ashley seemed like an eternity.

She continued, and there was no other way to describe it, to play with my cock. Her hands never touched me, but she ran her tongue along my balls, then my shaft, a couple of quick flicks along the crown just to make me jump, and then back to work on the rest of my cock. She did this for a few minutes, teasing me, drooling a little bit on my cock, all the while keeping an eye on how I was reacting. She must have sensed I was getting ready to snap, because she quickly took my cock and slid it past her lips and buried it in her throat.

I was reminded of the car ride a few weeks earlier when she was edging in the car and we hit a bump in the road. She told me later she had no idea how she didn't cum. Feeling her lips and tongue go to work on me, it was a miracle I didn't cum in her mouth. I grabbed the sheets, arched my back and groaned.

She popped my cock out of her mouth for a moment, looked up at me, grinned and said "meow" in a sly voice. She then went back to work on my cock, licking and sucking on me like it had also been years since she had last seen me.

It was also quickly getting to be a little too good. "Princess," I growled out. She released my cock from her mouth and looked at me. I corrected myself. "Kitty."

She meowed, and then began working her way up my body, kissing, licking and nibbling. I let go the sheets and began running my hands across her back. She made little moaning noises to let me know she appreciated it. Finally, she made it all the way back to the top. She placed her hands on either side of my head and looked into my eyes. I marvelled at everything I could see there. Lust, playfulness, joy. She was completely relaxed into being a kitty. Or a little girl pretending to be a kitty. And as if to prove the point, she leaned over and licked my nose and giggled.

"Having fun, Kitty?" I asked. She nodded her head. Then, inspiration hit. We'd been talking about a new name for her as she didn't like Ashley.

"Princess Kitty would be a good new name for you. What do you think?"

Her eyes lit up and she kissed me hard, sealing the deal.

"Yes, daddy," she said quietly. I want to be Princess Kitty from now on."

"Then you will be."

She beamed. Then I could feel her pussy starting to rub up and down my cock. I had intended to go down on her, but I felt that was going to have to wait until later. She lifted her hips up, reached down and positioned my cock at the edge of her pussy. Normally I would be the one to tease her a bit, making her beg to slide my cock in and fuck her. She felt now would be a good time for some payback.

She did that for a few moments, biting her lip, and trying to see which of us would break first. I thought I might, as I was starting to get desperate. Then I remembered, I could cheat. I reached up and tweaked her nipples. She squealed and then slammed down on my cock, which made her cry out.

Christ, her tail plug. I'd somehow forgotten she was wearing it.

"Are you ok, Kitty?" I asked.

She nodded. "So full, daddy. Your cock, the plug, oh god I'm so full..."

"Take your time. Get used to it. Set your own place. You'll be ok."

She took a moment, and lifted herself off my cock, then slowly slid down. We both groaned. I could feel the plug inside her ass when I was buried in her pussy. She had always been tight, but this was something else. I could feel the plug inside her moving as she slowly moved up and down on my cock, setting a slow, but deliberate pace.

Normally I'd be more interactive. I'd be touching her, playing with her breasts, or trying to rub her clit. But she was beginning to look like the first time we were ever together. When she had gotten over-excited from edging too much and practically short-circuited. Three weeks apart, exam stress, shopping, diving head first into pet play and now riding my cock with a plug in her ass. She was flushed and looking overwhelmed. I started talking quietly to her.

"It's ok, kitten. You're doing great. Daddy's so proud of how well you're doing. Just keep riding my cock like that. Just breathe. Relax," I said, as I reached up with one hand and took the leash that was dangling between us and moved it out of the way. With the other I reached up and touched her face.

Her eyes were scrunched shut and her mouth was open as she began panting. The pace of her hips began to pick up, and I could tell she was on the verge of having one of those orgasms where she completely short-circuited.

"Let it happen, kitten. I'm right here to take care of you, just let yourself go. I've got you," I said.

"I'm so close, daddy, so close, I can't...please," she whimpered.

It was too much. She needed something to put her over the top or she was going to get stuck like this and it would hurt. I used her leash, pulled her down close to my face. Then I slid my hand between our bodies and wrapped my fingers around one of her nipples.

"Cum now, kitten," I said, and pinched her nipple.

She howled and came hard. With me keeping her, literally, on a short leash, she was plastered close to my body while her hips moved spastically up and down my cock, trying to keep her orgasm from stopping.

After a minute or so, she calmed down and stopped moving. She buried her face into my chest and I could feel her gasping for air, and occasionally sobbing. I let go of her leash and ran my fingers through her hair while wrapping an arm around to hold her tight and give her the reassurance she needed that it was ok.

After a few minutes, she came back to reality and looked at me. She was a bit of a mess as some of her make-up had run from tears and sweat. I smiled at her and kissed her on the nose.

"Oh god, I'm sorry daddy. It happened again," she whispered.

"You've nothing to apologize for silly kitty," I said. "That was spectacular. I love watching you cum like that."

"Rachelle warned me that fucking with the tail in might be intense the first time, but oh my god, I felt so full, and I was so worked up and then I couldn't get myself over and...and you haven't cum yet...I'm the worst little girl ever," she babbled.

I laughed quietly, and wrapped my arms around her and hugged her hard. And then, because I felt a little evil, I pulsed my cock, still buried in her pussy. She groaned and squeezed back. I was a bit surprised. I thought she might need some time to recover

"Does it feel like I'm going to have a problem fucking you and cumming when you've recovered, kitty?" I asked.

"Meow," she said, shaking her head.

"So catch your breath, and when you're ready, we'll start on Round 2," I said.

We spent probably another 10 minutes like that, me on my back, Ashley...Kitty lying on top of me, with my arms around her. I was honestly wondering if she was going to fall asleep, she seemed so content. I'm guessing there are worse ways to drift off then with a cock in your pussy after having a mindblowing orgasm.

But she began to shift. Then I felt her pussy grip around my cock a few times. I reciprocated, pulsing my cock. She groaned. Then, finally, she pushed herself up so she was sitting on my lap, cock still inside her. Her eyes still looked slightly spacy, but she was more 'there' then she was 10 minutes ago.

I thought she was going to start riding me again, but she surprised me, lifting herself off my cock with a groan. She rolled over to the side of me and grabbed some pillows into a pile. Then she got on her hands and knees, put the pillows underneath her breasts. She shifted and was satisfied with their stability. Then she moved her leash to her side and put her hands down by her thighs. She looked at me.

"Cuff me, daddy," she said.

I moved over to her. Her wrists each had a cuff with a link that could connect to either her thigh or ankle cuffs. Tempting as it was to cuff her to her ankles, I clipped in each wrist to her thighs. She was now trapped in that position, with her head close to the bed, her ass with its tail up in the air. She moved her legs apart.

I moved behind her. God damn.

"Daddy?" she said quietly.

"Yes, Kitten?"

"I think I'm in heat, daddy. "

I got between her legs and moved her flimsy panties to one side and ran my fingers over her pussy. She was, of course, soaking wet.

"I think you might be right, Kitten. You're very wet," I said.

She began moving her ass back and forth, trying to entice me to start fucking her.

"Uh huh. I've been dreaming about having your babies, daddy. About you breeding me while I'm in heat like this. And it made me all wet and squishy."

I could feel my brain shutting down. I wanted nothing more than to just ram my cock into her and pound her until I exploded. Instead I reached for her leash. I tightened the slack so she had to lift her head back a bit. Her breathing was getting quicker. I was aware, dimly, that I had to be careful with the leash so I didn't choke her. But her quick breathing had nothing to do with being choked. It was anticipation.

"And what should daddy do with his kitty?" I asked. I moved her tail so that it rested on her back. I placed my cock at the opening of her pussy and teased her with it.

She was practically panting when she turned her head back and looked at me.

"He should fuck his helpless little kitten as hard as he can and fill me with his cum. So I can have allll his babies. That's what he should do, daddy."

That did the trick. I buried my cock back into her pussy in one, quick move. I pulled on her leash so it got that extra little bit deeper into her and prevented her from moving.

"Oh god, yes, daddy! Again. Keep fucking me, please daddy!" she gasped.

I could never say no to my little girl. I withdrew quickly and slammed back into her, causing her to cry out again. Man, if this hotel undersold how soundproof the walls were, the neighbors are going to be calling the cops.

But I didn't care. God I wanted her. It was animalistic. Some part of me actually wished she wasn't on birth control so I could breed her. She was mine at that moment. I owned her. I possessed her.

And she knew it. So I took her hard, my hips slamming into her ass. The bell on her collar rang out as I pounded her harder than I ever had before.

"Fuck me, daddy! Take me! Breed your kitty!"

I could feel it building. Everything was too much. It had been a miracle I hadn't cum already, and this...no one could last against this.

"Here it comes, kitten. Daddy's going to breed you now and make you a mommy," I growled.

"Yessssssss," she started, and then I cried out and began filling her pussy with my cum. She pulled forward, ripping the leash from my hands and then buried her face into the bed and screamed. I could feel her pussy pulse around my cock and I knew she had cum again.

It was all I could do not to collapse on top of her. I could hear her gasping for breath into the bed. I was behind her, wobbling and feeling dizzy from the intensity of my orgasm. Both of us were wiped out. I finally could feel myself start to soften, so I pulled out of her. She whimpered, and I could empathize. I finally collapsed on the bed. I could feel her shift and topple over onto her side so she could be next to me. Then I passed out.

I woke up and groggily tried to figure out what time it was. I could see the clock radio on the bedside table. Best I could figure I was out for about 45 minutes. It was darker in the room and I looked around for Ashley. She was on the bed, looking at me with a little smile on her face. I had a momentary flash of horror that I had left her cuffed for the last 45 minutes, but she was naked except for her collar.

"I thought I killed you again, daddy," she said.

"Oh kitten, I'm so sorry, I passed out and you were still cuffed..."

She laughed. "Well, I'm not going to quit school to become an escape artist, but I managed to get out of my predicament. It only took a few minutes once I stopped twitching from the orgasms.

"It's ok you passed out. I did too for a bit and, you know, you're sooooo much older than me," she said.

I reached out and grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to me. She giggled and didn't resist.

"Plus, it gave me some time to go and clean up. I was a mess. Between the two of us I was mopping up for about five minutes. And I love that tail, but it needed to come out," she said.

"I'm amazed at the tail. I'm amazed at all of it. You were incredible," I said.

She smiled at me, shifted in the bed to give me a kiss and then settled her head on my shoulder.

"Right answer," she said.

I should probably leave better off alone, but I was dying to know.

"If it's none of my business, that's fine. But what did she say to you?"

She was quiet for a moment.

"I'll tell you...some of it, if you tell me what she gave you just before we left."

That was an easy trade.

"She gave me the contact information for a local swingers club. We show them her card and we get in, no fuss," I said.

She popped up from my shoulder and looked at me. "Really? Do you want to go?"

I'd had some time to think about the offer since she made it. I glanced at Ashley, and she wasn't scared or excited, just curious.

"I'm not going to lie and say I'm not curious. Yeah, I'd like to see the inside of a swingers club and everything that goes on. If nothing else, it's a story to tell," I said.

"But..."

"Two things. First, they would be on you like piranhas," I said, and she giggled. "I know it's funny, but a sexy, cute girl like you...everyone would be watching and looking for the slightest hint that you might be looking to play. And I think that would be a lot for you to absorb and handle. I could be wrong, but..."

"No," she said, finishing my thought. "You're right. I mean, it would be interesting and maybe fun. But I don't want to spend all night fending off inquiries. Maybe one day, but I'm in no rush."

I nodded. I was happy enough with that answer.

"And the other reason," she asked.

"Nothing I would experience at that club would come close to what I had with you today."

She laughed until she saw the look on my face. She leaned in and kissed me and it was beautiful. Not hungry or quick. Just a slow, loving kiss to let me know how she felt. After it ended we just looked at each other. It hung there for a moment. We were both thinking it, but neither one of us was quite ready to pull the trigger. But I knew how I felt about her, and those feelings were reciprocated. Eventually, she bowed her head, laughed and then rolled onto her back, staring at the ceiling. Then she began to talk.

"After you left, we started walking around and I was so nervous. I'd never been in a sex shop and she was showing me all these really nice things and all I had going through my head was 'lalalalalala I'm in a sex shop, oh my god' and I couldn't make it stop.