All Comments on 'Little Packages Ch. 06'

by thanagar

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
jetpacksamjetpacksamalmost 3 years ago

Stellar. Stay the course.

Thank you!

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

This story is well up to par. I love it , it can't be any less than 5 stars all the way.

tlk2metlk2mealmost 3 years ago

Bravo......enjoying every bit of this series,now to wait for the next part damm it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Another Outstanding Chapter

Outstanding. More please. A great story told by an excellent writer. Look forward to many many many more. It rocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’ve been checking your page since the first of May. Now I have to wait an entire month more. Noooo!

sparktjsparktjalmost 3 years ago

Utterly brilliant writing, thoroughly enjoyable.

PunjiPunjialmost 3 years ago

I just can’t express how good this series is. Well developed characters, realistic dialogue, well edited, and of course incredibly hot sex. I can’t wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This wonderful story continues to deliver. Read the entire series again before the release of this chapter. This chapter did an excellent job of showing the challenge of the age difference and how they are at different points in their life with Kit working and generally juggling life. Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story I enjoy the multi-dimensions to every story in this series. Please continue I like learning more about kit and her adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This may be the best example of a gentle D/s story I've ever seen. It sneaks in so slowly that you nearly miss it for the first 4 or 5 chapters. It could live in the bdsm category. It is a submissive-initiated d/s relationship where we get to explore 1 kind of submissive headspace, all tied into a great fantasy romance. For that reason alone, bravo! And great characters to boot. Helen seemed a bit over the top at first, but you folded that into the story brilliantly.

rglobalguyrglobalguyalmost 3 years ago

Another fantastic chapter of an excellent series! I can’t wait for the next instalment.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This series really sets the benchmark for all the others. It should be required reading for all aspiring authors especially those who think Literotica is for repetitious mechanical descriptions of sex.

Create a great story and everything flows from that. Magnificent. Roll on Chapter 7.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another fantastic chapter in what has become one of my all-time favorite stories! I love that we get to see the softer side of Meg, and her relationship build with Kit too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just love everything about this story... good pace, good communication, feelings and good sec with feelings...please vive us more!👍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great writing, insightful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the story. Please write chapter 7

sandy77sandy77almost 3 years ago

Please write another chapter. Love it so far and want it to continue. Great story. This

WillcropWillcropalmost 3 years ago

I have reread this story multiple times, finding something new each

time. I will keep looking. Your story and characters are fantastic

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

It just keeps rolling along at such intensity I don't know what to expect. 5⛤

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerover 1 year ago

This series continues to be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bored I've had enough of this drivel

Marvos79Marvos79about 1 year ago

Amazing! You've managed to make the romance so sweet and the sex so dirty here. How do you do it? This is the best thing I've read on Literotica so far.

kiltladkiltlad10 months ago

Your lib skirt is showing...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is a testament to the lack of depth in most readers. This is a stupid story penned by a limp woke putz who likely couldn't arouse a woman over 16. I remember being introduced to a couple like this and ended up banging his dissatisfied girlfriend who was desperate for 5 minutes with a real man. She ended up stalking me for months until I just moved to get away from her. Pathetic this lame story has such a following.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

so Michelle and Meg are Bi as same as Kat / Kitten. I could see some sidestory comming... Meg has been there to help Ben the last jears, maybe time to help Meg to get some life back - especially after Meg + Michelle find each other hot directly after just seeing them.

ghalbertmckghalbertmckabout 1 month ago

Only 4 stars because this chapter is a bit light on the sex, but I'd give it 6 for the writing and story line. Too bad we only have one dimension for our ratings.

Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthanagar@thanagar
Update: February 20, 2024 Well, that was unexpected. When I launched “Slingshot” I said the odds of winning the Valentine’s Day Contest were long. That’s not false modesty….I thought I had no chance. Lit contests with prize money up for grabs tend to bring out the experience...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories