Little Packages Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thanagar
thanagar
1,203 Followers

"Well, I did some research and we could go there and watch other couples have sex. It's not a big deal. Which is when I had my small epiphany," she said.

I finally clued in. Kitten didn't want to swing with other couples or find a hot, young bisexual woman for a threesome.

"You want other people to watch us fuck," I said. She nodded, hair partially covering her face making it hard to read her expression.

"I've always liked having sex outside, and the urge has only gotten stronger since I've been with you. God, that time on Hallowe'en when you took me against the side of a church, I still masturbate thinking about that. And we have all this space and privacy here. But there's always the thrill that someone could be watching. I love the feeling.

"So I thought why not at this club, where everyone has to follow the rules. We could fuck, people could watch, and it would be safe. But it was a silly idea and I'm sorry I brought it up now. It's awful timing," Kitten said, catching herself before going into a full babble.

On my bingo card of possible conversation with Kitten this evening, I did not have "Can we go to a sex club, Daddy?" But it was better than the other options of asking if I was all right for the millionth time.

"You and Meg have been...perplexed why I'm not more upset about my mom," I said. Kitten gave me a curious look, wondering where I was going with this. "Some of it is I have already cried and grieved. I've had amazing, supportive people to help me. And I knew that day was coming for a year, so I've had time to prepare.

"But I had the revelation late last year that when I lost Beth, it was the worst thing that could happen to me. She was my rock. When I lost mom, it wasn't. It's awful, but there are much, much worse things I could lose," I said, looking at her. Kitten's eyes, always large, managed to find an extra size to hit when she realized what I was talking about.

"If you want to do this, let me talk to a few people just to make sure the place is ok and we can do it safely. Is that acceptable?"

Kitten didn't appear to trust herself to speak, so instead, she fell back on a tried and true method of launching herself across the bed and tackling me. I laughed and rolled with her tackle, so I was on top of her.

"Thank you, Daddy," she whispered. "Thank you for trusting me and not thinking I'm weird."

I considered telling her that of course I trusted her and she was a silly little girl for worrying. Maybe even a brief lecture on open communications on what we wanted. Then I remembered I was lying on top of my sexy fiancé, who had her legs open and looked up at me with lidded eyes.

So I leaned down and kissed her instead. She wrapped her arms and legs around me like her life depended on it. The feel of her skin, the heat radiating off her, the taste of her lips - all of it was overwhelming. It had been weeks since we'd been on the same page. As tempting as it was just to start fucking her, she deserved more.

I broke off the kiss and began to go to work on her neck, with her moaning a half-hearted admonishment not to leave a mark. That was up to the fates. Kitten relaxed her grip on me, deciding that some mobility would benefit her, so I slid down her body and began licking and sucking on her nipples.

"Ohhhh fuck, Daddy. You know what that does to me," she groaned, pushing her hips upwards. The connection between her tits and her pussy are a marvel to me. Sucking on her nipples led to fireworks in her pussy was a miracle of genetics. I liked playing with them while fucking her, but today, why not do something slightly different. I shifted my body so that my right hand could slide down her body and found her clit. I began gently flicking my fingers across it while sucking her nipples.

"Oh fuck yes!" she cried out. "Oh God, just like that, Daddy!"

I could feel her building quickly and knew she was moments away from cumming. She'd been amazing to me the last few weeks. I wouldn't have made it through everything without her. So I gave her what she wanted. I pulled my fingers away from her clit.

Her eyes snapped open and she looked at me like I was a lunatic.

"Daddeee!" she whined. "Fuck, don't stop now!"

I'd gotten complacent. We'd been having fun, but I hadn't been disciplining her nearly enough. She'd given up edging ages ago, saying she didn't need it to get into her little subspace anymore.

That didn't matter. Maybe I wanted her horny and frustrated for a few days. Her wanting to go to a swinger's club was a gentle wake-up that I needed to be more in charge of her. Starting now. I shifted from sucking on her tits and then slowly, deliberately, I put my hand on her throat. I didn't squeeze hard; I just placed it there.

She knew immediately. Her breath hitched and her eyes went wide.

"What did you say to your Daddy, little girl?" I asked in a low voice.

"I....I'm sworry, Daddy," she said. That's all it took. I could see her eyes glaze over and her body relax. She was mine.

"Why are you sorry, princess?"

I could see her struggle to find the words. "I...I shouldn't have yelled at you," she whispered.

I lifted my fingers from her pussy, trailed them up her stomach, making her squirm. I then took her left nipple, and pulled on it. She gasped, arching her back. I held it while she squirmed.

"What else?" I asked. Making her respond to questions like this was borderline cruel, but a necessary part of her discipline.

"My....body is yours. I don't get to tell Daddy what he can do with it," she gasped out.

"That's right," I said, letting go of her nipple. She gasped out and dropped back onto the bed. I then tightened my grip around her throat. She could still breathe, but it was a little harder. I leaned closer to her face.

"Who do you belong to?"

"You, Daddy."

I slid my hand down and rested my fingers on her clit again. I could feel her squirm, hopeful I might play with her again.

"And if I want to tease you all night and not let you cum, that's fine because it makes me happy, right Kitten?"

She closed her eyes and groaned, desperately hoping that wasn't the plan this evening. When she didn't respond immediately I began moving my hand away from her pussy. Her eyes shot back open and she nodded furiously.

"Use your words, little girl," I said.

"You can do whatever you want to me, Daddy," she replied. "I belong to you."

"Yes, you do," I said, and began to run my fingers around her clit. She gasped and squirmed, hoping for more contact, but I refused to give it to her. I didn't keep track of how long I teased her like that, but her face and chest turned red and she broke into a sweat. Unspoken in all of this was that she couldn't cum unless I told her.

But she was a good girl. She didn't cum and she didn't beg me to let her cum. She groaned and twitched, but hoped I would eventually have mercy on her.

"Does my princess want to cum now?" I asked.

I figured I was going to get a "Fuck Yes!" but she surprised me.

"If Daddy wants me to cum then I'm ready to cum," she said.

I smiled at her. My little girl was learning. I slid my fingers down until I grazed the entrance of her pussy. I didn't push them in, which was a new kind of torture. She was panting gently and had her eyes scrunched closed, desperately focusing on not cumming. I suspect she was also trying hard not to impale herself on my fingers.

I leaned in and whispered in her ear. "I'm going to slide my fingers into your cunt now, little girl. Then I'm going to count to 10. If you haven't cum by the time I hit 10 I'm going to stop and we'll try again tomorrow morning."

Her eyes shot open in horror, and then I slid my fingers into her pussy.

"One," I said, curving my fingers to hit her g spot. I honestly didn't expect her to make it to two as she thrashed about on the bed, but to my surprise she didn't cum.

"Two," I said, and Kitten scrunched up her face and still didn't cum.

"Three," I said, and I was impressed she made it this far. She began making a high-pitched whining noise and lifted her hips off the bed.

"Four," I said, and applied a little more pressure when moving my fingers back and forth across her g spot. I never said I had to play fair.

"Five," I said, and I was beginning to genuinely wonder if this wasn't her trying to edge and have herself spend the entire night wet and ready to explode.

"Six," and she finally managed to whimper out, "Please, Daddy."

"Please what?" I asked. "Oh, and seven."

"Please, please, please, can I play with my tits, Daddy. I need it. Please!" she begged.

I considered it, while easing up the pressure on her g spot. She looked like she might cry if I didn't relent.

"Go ahead, Kitten," I said. "Oh, and eight."

She reached up and quickly began pulling her nipples. She was frantic and I wondered if she wasn't blocked; unable to get over the orgasmic hill. I rubbed her a little faster and harder. Then I placed a bit more pressure around her neck, leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"Nine."

There was a moment when Kitten simply defied gravity. I can't explain how she went from writhing on the bed to being several inches over it, but the orgasm gave her the power of flight for a few moments. She didn't say a word as she seemed unable to breathe.

Kitten crashed down on the bed and it took me a second to notice my hand was soaked. She squirted as she came.

I gave her a few moments to recover after cumming that hard. Eventually, I turned her over on her side and spooned her from behind, whispering gently in her ear that I loved her and she was a good girl.

We stayed that way for probably 10 minutes. I knew that I had a hard cock pressing into her ass, but there was not much I could do about that at the moment. She was naked and had just cum hard. Finally, I felt her breath change and I could tell she was coming back down.

"Are you ok, Kitten?" I asked gently. She nodded, still not completely trusting her voice.

"Wow," she finally managed to get out. "That was....I'm not sure I have words. Where did that come from?"

"I'm not sure," I said honestly. "It just felt right for the moment."

"Oh god, Meg is going to kill me tomorrow. How much noise did I make?"

"None. You were completely silent when you came. That's a first too," I said.

Then she shifted and noticed my cock poking into her. I expected her to apologize and say she would take care of me tomorrow. Given the intensity of her orgasm, I'd understand. Instead, she had one more surprise.

"You have to fuck me. I'm not sure I can cum again, but you need to fuck me. I need to feel your cock in me, Daddy," she said, rubbing up against me.

"Are you sure? It's ok if you need more time, Kitten." I said. I tried very hard to never ask her if she was sure anymore when it came to sex. She knew what she wanted and being asked to repeat annoyed her. But given the circumstances, she cut me some slack.

"Uh-huh. My Daddy needs to cum and I don't think I have a blowjob in me right now. Please use me whatever way you want before I pass out," she said.

I was tempted to flip her on her back and have my way with her. However, she wasn't just some inflatable sex doll. Then I glanced towards the end of the bed and had an idea. I gently shifted her towards the foot of the bed, and placed her on her stomach. I got behind her and lifted up her hips. She made a slight wiggle to try and entice me. Then, mindful of her current state, I gently slid my cock into her pussy. She moaned softly.

We fucked like that for a few minutes, each of us content. Kitten was still happily stoned from her last orgasm and was enjoying having my cock in her pussy. And I was enjoying fucking her for the first time in weeks. But I wanted a little more. If my little girl wanted to be an exhibitionist, well, nothing like starting at home. I reached down and took her long hair, put in a loose ponytail in my hands, and pulled backwards, her head lifting up. She made a small grunt of surprise.

"Open your eyes, Kitten," I whispered. She was still out of it and didn't respond right away. I gave her ass a little slap and spoke more forcefully. "I said open your eyes, slut."

Kitten's eyes snapped open and she looked at herself in the mirror. Her eyes were glazed and she looked stoned. She was flushed and sweaty. Because her hair was being pulled, her back was arched and her tits were swaying beneath her. And to top it all off, there was me, a man old enough to be her father, with gray hair and a beard, clearly in control and using her.

"Oh God," she gasped.

"Is this how you want the people at the swinger's club to see you, slut?" I said. I stopped fucking her for a moment. She whined and began moving her hips to get what she needed from me. I gave her ass another slap.

"Answer your Daddy's question. Is this what you want them to see?"

"Oh God, yes I do Daddy. Please keep fucking me," she said.

I began fucking her harder, pulling on her hair to arch her back towards me even more. I knew I didn't have long left and I was betting she had one more good, hard cum in her.

"And what are they going to see when they look at you?" I growled in her ear.

"Uh uh, they're going to uh, oh fuck, they're going to see your slutty little girl, Daddy," she grunted out.

"And what are they going to be watching her do?" I growled, before leaning down and biting her neck.

"They're going to watch me cum! Oh fuck!" She screamed. I pulled her body up to mine and felt her shake and twitch. Watching her cum in the mirror was the final straw for me and with a groan I came, filling her pussy with my cum. She was so out of it at this point she didn't notice.

After a minute, Kitten felt limp in my arms and we collapsed on our sides in the bed. I felt just about ready to pass out, but I checked in on her first.

"Are you ok, little girl?" I asked. She didn't open her eyes, but smiled and nodded her head.

"Good enough," I thought and passed out.

***

There were a lot of things I liked about Meg's decision to switch jobs and cities. She looked happier, yes, but the other big draw was that I could see her a lot easier.

When she lived in Toronto there was only one occasion where I decided to spontaneously go and visit her for lunch. By the time I made it to her office after dealing with traffic and parking, I could have a mid-afternoon coffee with her.

But now it was easy. I could leave a little after 10 am, and by noon I was waiting outside her building to hit a couple of dozen places nearby.

Even so, this visit coming only a few days after she left me in Kingston had her nervous. We walked down Bank Street, heading towards one of her preferred lunch places, and she kept giving me weird looks.

"I'm fine," I said for the 10th time. I wanted to talk to Meg, but the babying was getting to be a bit much.

"Uh-huh," she said. "You shoved me out the door on Sunday and three days later you want to have lunch with me. You'll forgive me for being suspicious."

Meg was wearing grey pants and a blazer with a black shirt underneath. She was favouring slightly impractical red heels, but she could probably outrun me in them. She had a long wool coat on to keep out the February cold. Coupled with her recently dyed blonde hair, soft makeup touches and a simple gold chain she looked in her mid-30s. She was also turning a few heads as we walked.

Of course my Zatanna t-shirt, jeans, and a leather jacket coupled with the slightly odd walking stick Kit gifted me a while back probably had people wondering why she was with that loser-looking guy.

"Maybe I wanted to have lunch with my best friend," I said. She gave me a look that indicated she wasn't buying that load of bullshit.

I sighed. "I need to talk about Kit."

She gave me another weird look, but we arrived at the lunch place. She didn't question anything further until we placed our orders and found a table. The place was crowded, but everyone was involved in their own drama, so I wasn't too worried about people listening in.

"Please tell me you're not having second thoughts about the wedding this summer because if you are I'm going to have to murder you in front of a lot of witnesses," Meg said.

"What? No, of course not," I said.

Picking a date had been a real nuisance, but fortunately Kitten's boss Susan made it a lot easier. She reached out just after New Year to let Kitten know there was a movie shoot in Prague starting mid-May. It would end around mid-July, and then she probably would have something for her around the end of August. Plenty of time to get married.

When I started listing places we could get married and said Venice, Kitten practically jumped out of her seat.

"We could do that? They let that kind of thing happen there?" she asked.

"It's Venice, Kitten. I'm pretty sure people get married there all the time," I said.

She squealed, jumped into my lap and sealed the deal with a kiss. Venice at the end of July. I warned her it was going to be hot. Her reply was that she wasn't planning to wear much of a dress anyway.

Meg looked relieved the wedding was still going ahead.

"Good. I have...plans," she said.

"I bet. Not everyone asks for a plus two for a wedding," I said, getting a little dig in. Meg had remained cryptic about what happened last summer, but clearly she wanted to get back to Europe to continue whatever she had going on there.

Meg at least blushed. Then, to make sure I didn't pry any further, turned back to the topic at hand.

"So what's Kit done to get you worried?" she asked.

Oh well, in for a penny....

"She dropped on me last weekend that she wants to go to a sex club in Montreal," I said.

Meg smirked.

"Oh, that. So?"

I felt like I could hit my head on the table. Of course, Kitten talked to Meg about it. When she was younger, Meg went to some of them in Toronto. Naturally, Kitten went and spoke to her about it before mentioning it to me.

"When did she talk to you about it?" I asked.

"We had just a little bit of spare time on our hands in Vancouver. I could tell she wanted to talk to me about something, so I eventually got it out of her. She was nervous because she's really curious, but terrified you'd think that she suddenly thought you weren't enough for her, which wasn't true. And, well, there was a lot of rambling after that," Meg said.

The counter person called out our numbers and Meg popped up to grab her salad and my sandwich and headed back to the table. She dropped it in front of me with a clunk, her way of reminding me that she wasn't a waitress and don't get used to her bringing me food.

"So, how'd she do? Not 100% if you're here worried," Meg said, cracking open some salad dressing.

"I'm not worried, just...perplexed. Two years that offer has been there and she never mentioned it. She sees Rachelle for two minutes and suddenly she wants to go to a sex club. And we're getting married in a few months. I'm just trying to get the pieces together in my head," I said, reaching out for my sandwich.

Meg shook her head. "You're better than you once were, but you're still an overthinker. You're looking for angles and bigger plans. It's really simple, Ben."

I finished chewing a bite of the roast beef sandwich. I'll give Meg credit; she didn't waste long figuring out the best places to eat near her workplace.

"Indulge me then," I said. "Explain to me what's going on."

You can't be friends with Meg if you don't have a tolerance for her, "You're an idiot, so I guess I have to explain this to you" look. It annoyed me in university, but when I was married to Beth, I viewed it as the price I paid to get the information needed to make the marriage work. It looked like it was going to continue with Kitten.

"I know you guys have your...kink and roleplay. Lord knows I'm not one to judge. But I'm sure you've noticed she's actually very mature for her age. She's been at school for three years and barely partied. She's near the top of her class. In a few months, she's getting married. And she's told me that her birth control shot runs out soon, which kicks off your "getting her knocked up" phase," Meg said.

thanagar
thanagar
1,203 Followers