Little Packages Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachelle introduced us to two of her friends, Jean and Marie. Both appeared to be in their late 30s with dark hair. They were both around the same height, but I noticed Marie accomplished that with a pair of terrifying heels. She gave me a friendly smile and shook her hand gently.

Predictably, Jean was pouring on the charm. This would be an early test of my ability to not strangle every man who came onto Kitten this evening.

"You are a Kitten, but I see no ears or a tail," he said, smiling. If that was his idea of being charming, he was in for a rude surprise.

"Oh, I have them, but I only wear them for my fiance," she said, glancing my way and smiling.

I'd decided that at that point, no matter what else happened this evening, one of my favourite moments was going to be Kitten casual crushing this man's desire to fuck her. It flashed across his face for only a moment, but we all saw it.

"Ah, I see," he said, looking my way. "Well, you are a fortunate man."

Translated: "How the fuck did you pull this off?"

"Oh, I know I am," I said, giving her hand a little squeeze.

Translated: "Fuck off and die, she's mine."

Who said this evening wasn't going to be fun?

Rachelle and Kitten chatted, with Jean joining in after a few moments of pouting. Marie began talking to me.

"My husband has all the subtlety of a tank, but he's basically a good man. Now that your Kitten has laid the ground rules, he'll behave himself," she said, moving a little closer to me. "Rachelle said it's your first time at one of these clubs. Playing or visiting?"

"I have a curious Kitten," I said, and she smiled perhaps more than that comment deserved. "She doesn't really have an interest in playing with another man. She mostly wanted to see what the place was like after Rachelle extended the invite."

"Only men are off-limits? What about women?" Marie asked. It wasn't just an idly curious question.

"For tonight, everyone is off-limits. But I followed her lead about this place. If she wants to come back one day and says a woman is on-limits, we'll see how that goes. But for tonight, some playtime is as far as we'll go."

"Well, not a complete loss then. If your Kitten changes her mind I hope I'm there for that day," she said.

There was something to be said about Marie's behaviour, and I'm willing to bet many of the others here at the club. They didn't waste time being coy about what they wanted. They were here to have fun and get laid.

Not interested? Cool, have a good evening. At least I didn't have to worry about Kitten being harassed or chased this evening.

Now that I had a moment to catch my breath, I looked around the place. It was two-storey, with the ground floor looking like any of a hundred different clubs I've been to over the years. A large bar area occupied the left side of the space, where people were chatting and drinking. There were also plenty of mirrors and I noticed plenty of people checking the mirrors to see if anyone was checking them out. On the right side were some tables, but also couches and chairs. Most of them were occupied; surprisingly, people were behaving themselves. Some making out, but nothing sexual was happening.

Towards the back was a large dance floor. Rachelle said it probably wouldn't get started until midnight. The place was decently crowded for a Thursday night. And unlike Gillian's assessment that it would be filled with couples in the 50s, there was a decent mix. Most seemed in their 30s, but there were some older, a handful in their 20s.

Then there was the spiral staircase that went up to the second floor. I had a pretty good idea of what happened up there.

"And how are we doing, Ben?" Rachelle said from behind me, snapping me out of my daze.

"So far, so good," I said, noting that Kitten was chatting with another couple closer to her age at the bar. Jean and Marie had moved along. I mentally took a deep breath. I would have to get used to Kitten drawing a lot of attention this evening and not act like a protective asshole.

"You're doing fine," Rachelle said, more a reaffirmation statement for me, than a question. "Trust me, I've been coming here for a decade and I am very familiar with all the signs of an impending jealousy fit. You're fine."

"So where am I on your scale of things?" I asked. I was genuinely curious.

Rachelle smiled and I was reminded how beautiful she was. Many women were dressed pretty slutty this evening and, well, it was a swingers club, so why not. Rachelle managed to be...erotic. Like every woman here she was balanced on dangerous heels. She wore a red pencil skirt that stopped short of her knees. A black top with just enough translucency to hint at the push-up bra she was wearing underneath. Her blonde hair was piled in a messy bun on top of her head. And around her neck was a gold necklace that had an infinity charm at the end.

She was stunning, and I had absolutely no interest in her. Furthermore, she knew it and knew why. Rather than be frustrated or annoyed, she seemed to find it charming.

"You're processing things, Ben. Which is, as I understand, how you deal with things. Observe, take in all the information, figure out a course of action, and then go forward," she said.

Wow.

"Kitten told you?" I asked.

"I have a Masters in Psychology," she replied. "And Kitten mentioned you might behave like this."

I laughed and shook my head. Some music began to play, and a few people made their way towards the dance floor. I didn't recognize the song, but I was never much of a dancer, even before the accident.

"Did you give her any advice on how to make sure I didn't get lost in my head?"

Now it was Rachelle's turn to laugh.

"She's your fiance, Ben. I think she has many effective techniques for distracting you, as you're about to find out," she said.

And with that, Kitten popped around from behind her, came up to me and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her and was reminded just how much I missed her. We'd been apart for maybe 30 minutes as we were chatting with others. We were in each other's line of sight at all times. Yet, I could feel her squeeze me harder than usual, reassuring me that she missed me.

"And how's your night going, Kitten?" I asked.

"It's been fun. Certainly lots of people are interested in talking to me," she said, grinning.

"There are plenty of mirrors around here, Kitten. I don't think I need to tell you how incredibly sexy you look," I said.

She was already pretty red, but I could see her flush a bit more. She bit her lip and did a little swaying thing with her hips.

"Thank you, Daddy," she said, in her coy voice.

You'd have to be blind and deaf to miss the signals she was putting out. I was astonished she'd last this long before wanting to go upstairs. I was about to make my apologies to Rachelle, where she provided some tips for upstairs.

"There's a big, open playroom area where there is a pole if you want to dance, a swing, couches and a couple of beds. There are some larger rooms with multiple or King beds. And there are a few smaller rooms where you can play but people can watch from the hall. Remember, there are no closed doors here. Finally, there are lockers for your belongings, which I advise you to use," she said.

"So, go have some fun. Kitten and Ben, as new and sexy as you are, everyone has already noticed you. This club being this club, everybody already knows that you're just here to play with each other. So relax and have fun," she said.

Then, to my surprise, she leaned in and kissed me. Her lips were warm, wet and tasted of something exotic I couldn't place. Her tongue briefly slipped into my mouth and I snapped out of my shock and remembered where I was and who I was with. I placed my hands on her hips and briefly pressed her towards my body. After a few seconds, which felt much longer than that, she stepped back, breaking the kiss.

"Ah, it's nice to know I guessed correctly," she said, smiling.

"Which is?" I managed to get out, with my brain working on about half power.

"That you know how to kiss. And that you can stop thinking and enjoy the moment," she said.

Then she turned and pulled a slightly confused and dazed-looking Kitten in for a kiss. If I was initially hesitant in my kiss, Kitten melted into Rachelle's body almost immediately. Rachelle's hands slid down Kitten's body and she gently squeezed her ass, which made Kitten jump a bit.

It wasn't a huge make-out session, but the kiss had passion to it. Finally, Rachelle broke the kiss and smiled at Kitten, who was trying to figure out what time zone she was in. Rachelle leaned in and whispered something in her ear. Kitten smiled and nodded.

"There you go," she said to both of us. "Something to warm you up. And I think you'll find no shortage of people watching and the world didn't end."

A quick glance showed that a number of the club members were watching us. I didn't feel weird so I guess I was warmed up.

"Go have fun. I'll check in on you later," she said and then walked over to another couple. Kitten and I looked at each other in a daze. Then I took her hand and we made our way upstairs. Although not before I cursed having to try and go up the stairs. They were more artistic than practical, especially when you have a bum knee and a cane.

"Should I ask what she whispered to you?" I said. Kitten had her arm looped through mine and was leaning into my body.

"Maybe later," Kitten said, as our first naked couple of the evening walked by. Well, he was completely naked; she was still in a garter, stockings and heels. They waved hello and then popped into a room where another couple were already fucking. They hopped on the bed, said hello and began kissing and touching the other couple.

Kitten looked at me for a moment and grinned.

We spent the next 10 minutes or so walking around the floor. We saw couples swapping, a few threesomes, and the large room appeared to have an orgy going with about six or seven participating. We were both massively overdressed, as most people had already shed their clothing, so we got a few curious looks.

We passed one of the smaller, single rooms. As Rachelle had said, there was no door, plus a window looked in, letting more people take a look if they wanted. There was a queen-sized bed and an oversized chair. The whole room was lit in red, which seemed to be the lighting scheme for most rooms.

"Shall we, Daddy?" Kitten said, taking my hand and leading me into the room. We stood there for a moment and just kissed, with my hands running down her body. I was trying very hard not to think about if anyone was watching. Finally, Kitten broke the kiss, looked up at me and smiled.

"You're nervous. It's adorable," she said. Ordinarily, I'd say she was being bratty, talking to me like this, but she wasn't wrong.

"I'll relax," I said, trying to reassure her.

"Mmmm, not too relaxed," she said, running her hand over my crotch, feeling how hard I was. "Come on, I know how to distract you."

She led me over to the chair and pushed me down. Then she straddled my lap, blocking my view to the hall and began kissing me. Her dress hitched up and I put my hands on her ass. For the first time I got a hint as to what she was wearing under that dress. No stockings, but she was wearing a thong. It didn't feel lacy, but perhaps leather.

Then Kitten broke off the kiss and began kissing along my jaw and neck. I continued running my hands over her ass, pulling up her dress a bit more. Then she nipped at my neck. I shifted and looked at her. She was grinning mischievously.

"Patience, Daddy. You'll get to see what I have underneath soon enough," she said.

"I've been pretty damn patient already, little girl," I said, trying to add a little extra 'daddy' into my voice. She did look a little cowled, but it was momentary.

"Well then, I'll just have to keep distracting you," she said, standing up and looking down at me. Instead of unbuttoning her dress, she reached down and undid my belt, unbuttoned my pants, and slid the zipper down. Then she began to slowly pull my pants down. Once they made it down to my ankles, she sank down to her knees. Kitten then ran her hands up my legs towards my cock. She already looked like she was in a daze, unsure of what to do next.

I glanced up and noticed a few people already seeing what we were up to. From this angle they could see my cock and probably a hint of Kitten's ass.

Oh well, in for a penny....

"People are watching, Kitten. Give them a good show," I whispered to her.

"Oh God, she said, shuddering. Then her head surged forward and she buried my cock all the way into her throat. I could feel her lips wrapping around the base and her hands stroking my balls.

"Christ," I groaned, lifting my hips. I wasn't kidding when I told Kitten last night when I said I might take Viagra. Along with not worrying about performance anxiety, I found the drug actually made me last longer. Which was good, because that initial plunge would have broken lesser men.

I could tell Kitten was trancing out, which sometimes happened when she sucked my cock. Her eyes, when they were opened, were glazed and unfocused. She kept licking and sucking on my cock, flicking her tongue across the crown, before diving back down, taking as much as she could. She touched my hand and moved it to the top of her head. Taking the hint, the next time she deep-throated me, I put my hand on her head, keeping her there.

Then I leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"You're flashing your ass and pussy to about a half dozen people right now, little girl," I said. She moaned. "They're watching and wondering who the cock sucking slut is."

She pushed her head up off my cock, gasped "Oh God!" and shuddered.

"Did you just cum, little girl?"

"A little one, Daddy. Sorry, I couldn't help myself," she said, and then went back to licking and sucking on my cock.

"Bad girl," I said, and reached down and pulled her dress up over her hips. Now her ass and pussy were both clearly on display. It was some kind of pleather thong, although Kitten was so soaked it had no hope of containing anything.

I wasn't lying to Kitten; a half dozen hungry-looking people were watching us. Well, if they wanted a show...I reached down and gave her left ass cheek and moderate slap. Just enough to turn it red.

She moaned. "Ohhhh, I'm sorry I was bad, Daddy."

I gave her other cheek a slap, balancing it out and she groaned again. I knew more than one person out there would love the opportunity to come in and do the same. But that's not what we're here for.

"More Daddy?" Kitten asked, looking up with hopeful eyes.

"Not right now," I said. She pouted. "Stand up and lose the dress. It's time to see what I paid for.

I meant the lingerie, but I knew in her brain it would play into her fantasies. She stood up and began unbuttoning the front of her dress, swaying to some of the music coming up from downstairs. She bent over and gave me a flash of cleavage while showing the onlookers more of her ass.

Finally, she reached the last button on the bottom and then turned around, looking at the group watching her for the first time. She showed off to the crowd, but also kept the tease going on me. I could see she stuttered for a second, the reality that strangers were looking at her nearly naked body. I reached up and stroked her ass, just to reassure her it was ok and I was here.

It jump-started her brain, I couldn't see what she did, but I did see the group's reaction. Two of them groaned. Finally, she dropped the dress to the floor and turned around. She was wearing a leatherette thong with a zipper that ran up the front. The push-up bra also had a zipper running between her breasts and pushing up her tits to make them mouthwatering.

Between that and her boots, there was no way anyone was sexier here this evening. It had to be physically impossible.

While she had her back turned to me, I'd made quick work of my pants, shoes, and socks. I stood up, and even with her boots, I still had several inches on her. She reached down and began stroking my cock again.

"Worth the money, Daddy?" she asked.

"That remains to be seen," I said, reaching down to unzip her thong. She made a small gasp. I then slid it down her legs. I bent down to help them on their way and quickly noticed her pussy was soaking wet. I'd seen her wet before, but this was a new level.

I pulled the thong down her legs, taking a moment to taste the inside of her thighs. She wobbled, both from the kissing and trying to lose the thong. Finally, I stood back up. Now she was just wearing the bra and boots. She moved to lose the bra, but I stopped her.

"Not yet, Kitten. They show off your tits nicely."

"Yes, Daddy," she said. Her focus was back on me now. She knew the audience was there, but making me happy was her focus.

"Sit on the edge of the bed, Kitten," I instructed. She did, opening her legs wide. She probably expected me to fuck her, but instead I sank to my knees, wincing a little, then took her legs and put them on my shoulders. I glanced up and her eyes were huge.

She was about to say something when I went between her legs and ran my tongue along the entire length of her pussy. She collapsed backwards, dug her fingernails into the bed, and screamed.

Well, that'll probably bring a few more around to see what was going on in this room.

It was the oddest experience. I concentrated on having fun with Kitten. Going down on her and teasing her has always been one of my favorite things to do. And at this point in our relationship I could play her like a musical instrument. And even from my angle, she was a vision. She'd grabbed her ankles and had her legs wide open, giving me easy access to flick my tongue across her clit, or slide it inside her pussy. She was groaning and babbling and I was grinning at her reaction.

Then I'd see somebody move out of the corner of my eyes or hear someone murmur off to the side, and I'd get a reminder that we had an audience watching us. It was weird for me if I thought about it.

However, Kitten hadn't forgotten about her audience. I glanced up a couple of times and I could see her looking towards the door. She was clearly enjoying the attention.

Finally, I could hear her moaning turning into something more coherent.

"Please, Daddy," she whined.

"Use your words, Kitten," I said, and continue to run my tongue across her clit.

"Fingers, Daddy. Please. I need it," she groaned.

I hesitated. I knew what sliding my fingers into her pussy would do. This would go from erotic to pornographic in a hurry. But she was begging me, and no matter how much I like to keep her on edge, I couldn't deny her for very long.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked my tongue quickly across it. Then I slid two fingers inside her soaking pussy, curved them and stroked her magic spot. I wasn't at all surprised by the results.

"Oh my fucking God!" she cried out, arching her back. Her pussy gushed, drenching my face and beard. She lost her grip on her ankles and her legs wrapped around my head, smothering me with her pussy. I'd punish her later, assuming I survived.

I could feel her pussy pulse around my fingers and I continued to gently kiss and lick around her clit, careful not to overstimulate her. Eventually, her legs slid off my shoulders and I could hear them quietly land on the floor. I leveraged myself to a standing position and noticed, insanely, I was still wearing my shirt and jacket. I shucked both and then leaned over to check on Kitten to make sure she was ok.

"Earth to Kitten," I said, leaning in close to kiss her forehead. She looked stoned but managed a smile.

"Mmmm, still flying, Daddy. Check back later," she said. I smiled, and decided to give her a moment. I picked up our pile of clothes with the plan to deposit it all in a locker once she recovered.