Little Packages Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It'll be worth it, whatever the cost," she said and stepped out with what I assumed was Outfit #1 for the evening. I was perfectly content with that outfit being the first and last thing I saw this evening.

It was a sheer bodysuit. From her waist to just above her belly button, it was pink with crisscrossing straps. Above that was lace with pink and blue flowers. She did a slow spin showing she was practically naked from the back, with the suit becoming a thong that went between her ass cheeks.

"Holy Christ," I managed to get out after taking a long pull of water.

"I take it we should get this one?" she said, giggling.

"Come on over here and I'll show you how much I like it," I said, feeling the urge to stand up, walk over and grab her.

"Nuh-uh," she said, driving back behind the screen. I sighed and prepared myself for a very frustrating fashion show.

Next up was a bra and panty set. Again, sheer with the bra pushing up her tits a bit with pink and gold stripes teasing things a bit. The panties might as well not be there, which meant they were probably a fortune.

"Is that a yes, Daddy?" she asked coyly after I didn't say anything. I managed to nod. She giggled and went behind to change again.

After she disappeared, I managed to find my voice again.

"So, which of these are you wearing tomorrow night?" I asked.

Kitten stuck her head from around the screen and gave me a pitying look, like perhaps I'd suffered brain damage during her fashion show.

"Oh, none of these, Daddy. It wouldn't be much fun if you got to see the outfit I'm going to wear tomorrow in advance," she said, diving back behind the screen.

I sighed. Of course not.

The screen was its own particular kind of torture device. I could see Kitten's shadow dance behind it without actually seeing her naked or what she was putting on.

Next up was an almost standard-looking black lace push-up bra, panties and a garter around her waist. She said the stockings were a nuisance for now, but it should give me an idea. I gave my approval with a nod of my head instead of drooling.

Interestingly, most of the modelled pieces were more grown-up looking rather than emphasizing her little girl play. I wondered if it was a deliberate choice and how I felt about that. I was nervous at first about dd/lg play and how people would react. Now it felt peculiar when she didn't call me Daddy. We even talked about how we were going to handle that during our wedding vows.

I was so lost in thought it took a gentle "ahem" to snap me back to attention.

"I wouldn't have thought I'd need to make noise to get you to look at this, Daddy," she said.

While I was lost in thought about whether she was still my little girl, she walked out in a wet dream outfit. She'd put her hair in pigtails and had a pink lace collar around her neck. Her breasts were enclosed in a pale pink lace bralette with a bow in front, although her nipples were clearly visible. She had on a lace thong that was barely there, but had "Daddy's Girl" in small letters along the waistband. She had on the same colour pull-up stockings.

My jaw must have hit the floor. Kitten giggled and walked towards me, ending the fashion show portion of the evening. Thank God. I was going to make a mess soon and it had been a long, long time since that last happened.

"I didn't want you to think I was getting too grown-up, Daddy," she said, standing in front of me. I reached up and put my hands on her hips as she straddled my lap. She put her hands on my face and ran her fingers through my beard. "I feel like I've had to grow up a lot in the last year, and that's fine, and I'm really looking forward to wearing grown-up lingerie and having fun tomorrow night, but I didn't want you to forget that I'll always be your little girl."

She looked so adorable that I could have cried. I gently pushed down on her hips so she sat on my lap facing me. She leaned in, kissed me and for a few minutes that's all we needed. Just to be together, touching and kissing. Finally, she broke the kiss with a giggle.

"Daddy, how uncomfortable are you still wearing jeans with that hard-on," she said.

I shifted slightly on the sofa and pushed up a bit, so she could feel my cock through the thin material of her panties. Her eyes popped open when she could feel just how hard I was.

"Why don't you help to relieve the pressure?" I said, and I managed the rare feat of making her grin and roll her eyes simultaneously. She lifted her hips up and back and leaned down to undo my belt when I heard her make a little noise.

"Ooops," she said. "We might have to buy you something to wear out of here."

I looked down and noticed a huge wet spot on my lap. I was still rock hard and no amount of pre-cum was going to leak through my underwear and jeans. I glanced at her as she had a hand over the thin material of her thong panties. Kitten was embarrassed that she'd made a mess on me, but found it funny all the same.

"I guess we're buying those," I said. She laughed.

"Duh," she said, and began to make quick work of the belt and then my pants and underwear. I was sitting on the leather couch, naked from the waist down. Kitten got on her knees and knelt before me, my cock at eye level. She looked up at me, seeking permission before she got started. I nodded, and immediately she began running her tongue along my balls and the shaft of my cock.

Usually pigtails were my cue to start treating her roughly, but I wasn't in the mood for that. She was my little girl and there would be plenty of time tomorrow night if we wanted to play a little rougher. Tonight, she was my princess, dressed up sexy just for me.

"You'll always be my little girl, Kitten. I'll be 110, you'll be 80 and you'll still be my princess," I said, answering her question from a few minutes ago.

She stopped licking my cock, looked up at me, and smiled while looking like she might want to cry. Instead, her mouth dove down on my cock, taking almost all of it in one motion.

"Jesus," I managed to gasp out. It's hard to giggle with a mouthful of cock, but she managed. If I looked directly at her right now, with my cock in her mouth and her wide eyes staring at me, I knew I was doomed. And if we were going to ruin those panties, I would do a proper job on them. Instead, I looked across the room, where Rachelle had conveniently placed a mirror. I could see Kitten's ass, with the thong covering nothing, her pigtails draped across my legs, and a look of desperate ecstasy on my face. I was a man trying to hold on, after being teased ruthlessly for the last hour or so.

If nothing else, I could give Kitten something to think about.

"You know Rachelle was lying when she said she had customers, right? She's in her office right now, watching," I said in a whisper.

Kitten's eyes got wide and she glanced around the room. Rachelle was almost certainly not watching unless she'd done a magnificent job of hiding cameras. Plus, if word got out she was doing anything like that, it would not be good for business.

Kitten took my cock out of her mouth and flicked her tongue under the crown, causing me to groan.

"Do you think we're giving her a good show, Daddy?" she said quietly. The look on her face said she either believed it or was playing along.

"You always put on a good show, Kitten," I said. She smiled and stood up, reaching behind to remove her bra. I stopped her. "Don't take anything off. I want you just as you are."

"Mmmm, it's your money, Daddy," she said, standing over my waist, and pulling her soaked thong to one side. She slowly lowered her hips as I held my cock up for her. She couldn't resist swivelling her hips just above the tip of my cock just to be a tease. She was practically dripping on me. I gave her a dirty look, but didn't pull her down. Instead she slowly lowered herself on me. We both gasped.

"Ohhhh, Daddy," Kitten groaned, trying to maintain a slow rhythm on my cock. However, she was wound up after hours of shopping for sexy toys, her fashion show, and the thrill of maybe being watched. I looked at her and had a moment where I couldn't breathe. Her eyes closed, focussed on what she was doing, her face flushed, her pigtails bobbing. Her tits were barely contained in her lacy bralette. For the 1,000th time I wondered how I got so lucky.

Then I reached up, slid my hands under the bralette and began playing with her nipples. Her eyes shot open, her hips slammed down, burying my cock deep in her pussy and she came hard.

"Ohhhh, Fuck!" she screamed, and made me wonder how soundproof the door was. Kitten rested her head on my shoulder and tried to catch her breath. While she was doing that, I could feel her pussy pulse around my cock. I focused on anything other than what she was doing to me so I didn't cum. I held out. Barely.

"Every. Damn. Time," she moaned after she caught her breath. She lifted her head off my shoulder and tried to look annoyed. I wasn't terribly worried, given she'd just orgasmed.

"Oh please, you were 99% of the way there before I ever touched you," I said. I was still gently running my fingers over her nipples. She wasn't going to come again immediately, but she did begin to squirm.

"Maybe I should hop off," she said breathily. "I wouldn't want to wear you out before tomorrow night, Daddy."

I gave her nipples a hard squeeze and she squealed and did a little bounce on my lap.

"You don't need to worry about tomorrow night," I said to her. Which was true. I still had a stash of Viagra I could dip into and I wasn't taking any chances with performance anxiety tomorrow night. I would be plenty hard when she wanted to play.

"Ok Daddy," Kitten said, and began moving again. This time there was no closing her eyes and being off in her own world. She was staring at me, resting her hands on my shoulders. She smiled, leaned in and kissed me.

I can't explain why it was the kiss that broke me. After everything that we'd experienced and done in the last couple of hours, it was her smile and kiss, and well, her pussy moving and squeezing me as she rode me, that finally did me in. I urgently moved my hips off the couch a couple of times, trying to feel as much of her as I could. I groaned into her kiss and felt myself fill her.

Kitten groaned a second later and I felt her shudder too. It wasn't one of her reality-altering orgasms, but I always loved when she came with me.

We broke the kiss and looked at each other dazed. Then I leaned up and kissed her nose and she giggled.

"I love you so much, Kitten," I said. She managed to flush a deeper shade of red and might have had another tiny orgasm.

"I'm glad you do," she said. "I might have run up quite a bill."

"You're worth every penny. You know that," I said, moving my fingers from her breasts to run them along her face and into her hair. She took a moment to enjoy the feeling, then leaned down and I felt her lips gently press against my forehead.

"I guess we should clean up and head out," she said with a sigh. I reached around, put my hands on her back and tip her forward and hugged her hard.

"I think for what I'm paying, that entitles us for a few more minutes," I said. Kitten giggled, then hugged me back.

****

Tragically, Kitten still had to go to school the following day. It had been a while since I woke up next to her and then shoved her at the door to go to classes. She pleaded with me to let her skip the day, but because she only took classes four days a week so she could have Fridays off, missing a day had a significant impact. She whined but eventually complied.

I thought that meant I'd have an easy day, but around 11 I got a text saying Soo and Gillian wanted to meet up for lunch. I hadn't seen them since Christmas, so catching up would be nice. However, I wasn't looking forward to being smothered with concern from Soo over how I was coping with the loss of my mom.

When I walked into one of the few cafes near Lasalle that hadn't banned Soo for her trouble-making last year, I did a double-take. The last time I saw her she had hair halfway down her back, with a purple streak in it, and a nose piercing. Now she had more piercings on her ears, nose and eyebrows. Oh, and at some point since I'd last seen her, she'd shaved her head. It was growing back, but it was still stubble. She ran over and hugged me.

"What the hell happened?" I said, perhaps a bit more abrupt than I meant, but I always thought Soo had lovely hair. Plus, Kitten had mentioned nothing about this. Soo blushed, but before she could say anything, Gillian came over and shook my hand. Just to make matters weirder, she had grown out her hair, so it was now sitting at her shoulders.

"She's rebelling," Gillian said, as we made our way back to the table we held. "I've decided to join her in the hair rebellion.

"Rebellion?" I asked. Kitten rarely made me feel old and out of touch. I love these two girls, but they could make me feel 50 in a hurry.

"Korean women often have long hair. I dyed my hair to rebel against having normal, long hair. But then I read that was becoming a cliched thing, and that lots of Korean and Asian women were doing this and it was becoming a stereotype used in movies," she said. If nothing else, a dissertation on Asian women's hairstyles was preferable to pitying eyes and making sure I was ok.

"So she decided to rebel against that and shaved her head. Without telling anyone she was going to do it, I might add," Gillian said, jumping in. Soo looked a little embarrassed. "Because if she had, maybe her girlfriend would have said it was a bad idea."

"And what's your reasoning for growing your hair out? Planning on shaving it off and making a wig to give to your girlfriend?" I asked. Soo's eyes lit up, as if that was a brilliant idea that she hadn't considered yet. Gillian gave her a look indicating that wasn't happening.

"I am rebelling against the stereotype that all butch dykes have short hair," she said, trying to sell it. I wasn't buying.

"You're also young, hopelessly in love, and want to be in solidarity with your girlfriend's uncomfortableness," I said.

"Yeah, well, that too," she replied.

The girls had already ordered, including something for Kitten, anticipating she would be rushed. Minutes later Kitten burst into the cafe looking harried. Her hair was back in a ponytail, she was wearing her glasses, and she had a thin sheen of sweat rushing from her class to here. It was a reminder of how much of a workload she was carrying this year. She came over, kissed me on the cheek and flopped into the chair.

"You ok?" I asked. She nodded.

"Are you going to have enough energy for your big night out?" Soo asked. I glanced at Kitten, who shrugged.

"I might have mentioned what we were doing this evening," she said. It was an indicator of how frazzled she was from classes that she didn't look embarrassed. She didn't have the energy for it, and I didn't have the heart to give her crap about it.

"I still think you're nuts," Gillian said. Soo looked curious, but not enough to float the idea past her girlfriend.

"Maybe, but I'll be there and if it gets weird, we'll just leave. As weird things go, this is fairly harmless," I said. I noticed I was saying this to reassure myself, reassure Kitten I was ok, and convince Gillian I was not selling her friend into sexual slavery. I'm not sure I was succeeding, but it was worth a try.

"Is Kris going with you?" Soo asked, continuing her long-standing ability to know just the right question to ask to add fuel to the fire. Kitten had been resting her head on my shoulder and I could feel her tense.

"No. We had a blowout yesterday and I haven't heard from her since," Kitten said. Huh. I'd been wondering. I wasn't sure if that was a good sign or not.

I was about to say something when Soo decided to drop a nuke.

"You should have sent that cunt home after Christmas," she said. Kitten and I looked at her in shock. Gillian looked like she wanted to get on one knee and propose.

"Kitten, she doesn't like us," she said, pointing at her and Gillian. "And that should tell you something because we're awesome. She can't keep a job, she whines and complains and takes advantage of you.

"I....have experience with bad friends. Just like her. I know you're trying to wait this out until school is over, but she will find some new way to take advantage. All she is doing is wearing you down. Kick her ass out."

I felt like we should all stand up and applaud. Instead, Gillian summed things up perfectly.

"My girlfriend is fucking awesome," she said, just as the food arrived. Nobody was about to disagree with her.

As everyone started digging into wraps we got updates on the fragile egos of male computer programmers. Soo had been playing some shows, recording some songs and putting it online to a favourable response and absolutely no mention of my mom, which was a complete win. Even Kitten perked up a bit.

After we finished lunch and said our goodbyes, I walked Kitten back to school, at a brisk pace. She said she would be fine this evening. The club didn't open until 9, so she would take a quick nap once she got back to the hotel.

"And Kris?" I asked.

She sighed.

"Soo was right, wasn't she? It's not going to work, despite everything. She's not just going to change," Kitten said, sounding defeated. I hated hearing her sound like that, even though Kris not taking advantage of the situation wasn't her fault.

"You tried, little girl. That's all you can do sometimes."

She nodded.

"Ok, I'll tell her she has to move out by the end of the month. She'll hate me, but that's that. But I'm not doing it until Sunday. I want this weekend to recharge," she said. We reached the entrance to the college and her phone buzzed.

"Five-minute warning," she said, kissing me to the stares of some of her fellow students. She didn't care. "Love you and see you in a few hours. Let's have some serious fun this evening. I need it."

***

"Kitten! Ben! You're being stylishly late this evening, I see," Rachelle said as we walked up to her at the bar. It was getting near 10:30, but considering the place opened at 9, I don't think we were that late. Then again, Kitten specialized in stylishly late.

"Sorry, sorry," Kitten said. "I wanted to make sure I looked good."

Rachelle glanced at me, and mirrored my look of amusement. Kitten had already caused a dozen or more heads to swivel as we walked in. 'Good' wasn't entirely cutting it. 'Stunning' was much more accurate.

She let her hair go loose this evening, which was rare as she usually complained it got in the way, but she put some curl into it and it rolled in waves around her face and back. She had her collar with the heart lock on it around her neck. It plunged down between her cleavage, which she was showing a generous amount of. She was wearing a black, short-sleeve sweater dress with buttons along the front. The dress clung to her body and ended a few inches below her ass.

Oh, and she was walking in a pair of black, pleather, thigh-high boots with a 5-inch heel. She still hadn't shown me what she was wearing underneath that, but I was going to guess it was sexy and didn't contain much fabric.

I nearly had a stroke when she came out of the bathroom. Not because I was scandalized or that I knew everyone was going to be lusting after her; no I wanted to fuck her right there and then. She was more than a little tempted to, but said the wait would be worth it.

My cock had been hard for about two hours now, so I certainly hope so. I was dressed well enough to meet the dress code for men with a nice pair of shoes, not sneakers, black dress pants, a red dress shirt with a blazer. A quick glance around showed I was pretty much on track for what many other men were wearing.

Typical. Women spend hours dressing to the nines to look sexy as hell. The men make sure they do enough to not get refused entry.