Little Packages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I indulged in a room on one of the higher floors, giving me a good view of the city.

"God, this place is amazing. The place we were staying in was such a dump. Two twin beds, worn carpet, and the walls were so thin I could hear the guy in the room next door fart," she said. She walked over to the bed and flopped on it and made a low, pleasant, groaning noise.

"You are the best daddy," she said, with her eyes closed, enjoying the moment. She was much happier than she had been less than two hours ago. Of course, now that I had her here, I wasn't entirely sure what to do next.

She sat up on the bed and looked at me with a grin.

"Daddy," she said in a little sing-song voice. "Did you say this place has a pool?"

***

Which is how we ended up near the top of the hotel, where they kept the pool and jacuzzi. It was a Friday night and most people were out on the town so the pool and jacuzzi were mostly empty. Turns out Ashley's Scarlet Witch costume from the day before could also double nicely as a one-piece swimsuit. I was content to sit in the jacuzzi and press hot jets against my knee and watch her do laps. She'd clearly been on a swim team or something. Her form was flawless.

Eventually, she came over to where I was. She took off her swim cap, and quickly worked some magic involving elastics so that her hair was piled on top of her head and slid into the jacuzzi with a small groan of pleasure. Surprisingly, she didn't cuddle up next to me, but sat across from me. She wanted me to look at her in her swimsuit. Somehow, there was more cleavage showing now that she was in the jacuzzi.

"You're a good swimmer," I said. "Swim team in high school?"

She nodded, sinking down lower into the jacuzzi. It was now just the tops of her breasts and face above water. Her toes came to the surface, just out of my reach. A look of relaxing bliss crossed her face.

"I was good and I loved it, but genetics made me a tiny thing. I could never compete against the tall ones with the huge wing spans."

"Gymnastics?"

She scrunched up her face. "Every gymnast and ballerina I've ever met are seriously messed up people. Teenage girls have enough body issues without getting into those things."

She splashed her toes in the water a bit, and sank further into the jacuzzi. Her feet came within reach and I gently grabbed one and started to massage it. She let out a surprised moan.

"Ohhhh, such a good daddy," she said. "I love those yellow Doc Martens, but wearing those for 10 hours at a comic con, plus the heels yesterday, my feet are killing me. This is good brownie points you have building up here." I smiled and kept massaging her feet for a few moments, before she sat up, and then scooted over next to me, laying her head on my shoulder.

"So what does my little girl want to do for the rest of the evening?"

She looked at me, and I realized what I just said. She just smiled, as if glad I was getting into the proper role.

"I have given this some serious thought," she said. "I want to order some pizza delivered to our room, which I am going to pay for because you're saving my butt and I have done nothing for you so far."

"You've done more for me than you know," I said. "Not everything is dollars and cents."

"I know, daddy, but I still want to do this, ok?"

"Ok, what else?"

"I want to eat pizza in that huge bed, curled up next to you, and then I want to watch some cartoons on that ridiculous TV and then fall asleep burrowed into you. Is that ok?

"Sounds like the best idea in the whole world."

"I thought so," she said, and lifted herself out of the jacuzzi, showing me a very cute little ass. She knew I was looking, "Coming?" she said.

***

Which is how we ended up on the king-sized bed watching Avatar: The Last Airbender because she was horrified I had never watched it. Trying to explain you can't consume all the geekery got me a mild scolding.

I was wearing just my boxers, as she insisted she wanted to cuddle against my bare chest. When I came out of the shower she had claimed one of my geek related t-shirts. It hung down to almost her knees. I couldn't tell if she was wearing panties and she seemed content enough to keep me guessing.

We both seemed happily content, munching on pizza and soda, watching cartoons while she kept rubbing her face in my chest every now and then. I had chest hair and apparently she liked the feel of it.

"Teenage boys lack this texture," she said.

But still, every now and then I caught her glancing towards my right knee. It wasn't a pretty sight. It was covered in scar tissue, was enlarged and just didn't look...right.

"It's just a knee, little girl," I said.

"Sorry daddy," she said, a little embarrassed she'd been caught. "I don't mean to stare. I just know it must hurt. I wish I could make it better."

Her hair was out of her bun and was somehow managing to spread everywhere. I ran my fingers through her hair. It felt like running my fingers through silk.

"I got off easy. This is nothing."

She pushed up off my chest and sat cross legged on the bed next to me. She took my hand and, somehow, made her eyes as wide as an anime character.

"That's another veiled reference. I think it's Secret Origin time, daddy."

I nodded. Yeah, it probably was. This was fun, but she had the right to know how damaged I was - physically and mentally - and walk away if she wanted.

"So once upon a time there was a very boring kid who grew up to be a very boring adult," I started.

"Daddeee," Ashely said, rolling her eyes.

"Not all Secret Origins involve radioactive spiders or being the Chosen One waited for by the people for generations, little girl. Sometimes, you're just boring," I said. "It's not always a terrible thing."

"Fine. Ok."

"Anyway, before I was rudely interrupted..."

She licked out her tongue at me. Her brattiness was honestly making things easier. Instead of crushing despair or even annoyance at her, she was making me smile, which is not something I thought I could ever do recounting this.

"Anyway, this boring kid was ok with it. Because he saw a lot of drama around him. Friends whose parents divorced, or lost a parent through cancer. Or people who were awesome and cool and struggled with drugs. So he came to the conclusion that boring was ok. It was safe, but if you were happy doing your boring things, what was wrong with that?

"So he got his geek on and studied at school. And one day, after university and though massive dumb luck, he met another geeky girl. And they decided they were perfectly ok being boring and geeky together. And life was good for many years. And yeah, they couldn't have little geek babies, which sucked, but they both decided after a while that they were both really lucky to still have and love each other.

"And then COVID hit," I said, and with that Ashley clutched my hand, afraid of where this was going to go. "They both got stuck in the same place for an awfully long time. And you can love someone a lot, but a year stuck in a small condo, even with all your toys, can get to you after a while. So when they both got vaccinated they decided to go home to see their parents and some friends they hadn't seen in awhile."

I paused and took a breath. I didn't look at her face. I couldn't. Here we go.

"I was driving back to her mom's house from a bar where we had just seen some friends. And it was good. We were both laughing. And the light ahead of me was green, so of course I just drove through it, like I had with thousands of lights.

"But the other guy, the guy that later blew a .20, he didn't see it quite that way. So he went straight on through the intersection and slammed into the driver's side of the car, hitting us so hard the car actually flipped over.

I looked at her now. Her eyes were welling up, and my emotions were getting wobbly too. Just keep breathing, I reminded myself.

"I got this," I said, pointing at my knee. "It's taken three surgeries to get it working as well as it does. I nearly lost it. I'm still lucky.

"The motherfucker who hit us got a broken nose from when the airbag inflated. There's a whole ton of drama around him, but let's just say for now that he's not going to enjoy the next five years very much, and when he gets out he's disbarred and a lot poorer. And he's still a lucky bastard.

"My wife...I take comfort in two things. One, they say she died instantly. That she never knew what hit her. And that in the seconds before we were hit she was laughing her ass off at something that happened earlier at the bar. She died happy.

Ashley was crying and, too my surprise, there were tears coming down my face as well. I hadn't realized I'd started. She looked like she wanted to hug me, but I held her back for a second.

"I went insane, Ashley. You need to know that," I said. "You take someone whose whole life is about playing it safe and being content with what you have, and then rip it all away in an act of staggering selfishness and stupidity, I lost my mind. I was committed for three months. In court I had to be physically restrained from beating that asshole to death with my cane.

"I alternated between incoherent rage and being suicidal. I wanted to kill him, I wanted to kill myself. I lashed out at everyone who tried to help me. It's only in the last six months or so that I've become 'normal'. And even now if I saw him, I genuinely don't know what I would do."

I wiped the tears from my face. And looked at Ashley. She was still holding my hand. Her hand was white where she was clutching it so hard.

"So that's who I am. I am fairly messed up, Ashley. I'm sure I have friends and family who would look at this and think I need to be committed again. I'm sure you have friends who would tell you to run away if you repeated what I just said. If you want me to get a room here tonight I'll take care of that. But yeah, I am a messed up old man. I have to be honest. I think maybe you could do better than being with me right now."

And with that, she jumped on my waist and threw her arms around my neck and buried her face in my shoulder. She clutched me like her life depended on it and, to my surprise, I found myself putting my arms around her and hugging her.

And it was nice. God, it was nice. Just to feel affection and a human touch again. I hadn't realized how badly I missed it.

"I'm not going anywhere, daddy," she said, her voice muffled by having her face still buried into my neck. "You need someone to take care of you, and that's what I'm going to do."

***

After the emotional outburst, there was a lot more hugging and touching. I tried to steer the conversation to a little bit more about our lives away from the con, but she wasn't interested. Any time I tried, she diverted or distracted me. I think after all that emotion she just wanted to not be serious and just relax for a bit. We needed to have the talk if things were going anywhere, but I let her get away with it for the moment. There was still time.

Eventually, around midnight, Ashley talked herself into nodding off. She'd collapsed on top of my chest and was snoring lightly. It took a little bit of juggling, but I eventually managed to turn off the lights and the TV without disturbing her. Soon enough, I was asleep as well.

Next thing I knew it was the middle of the night and my bladder decided to remind me I didn't go to the bathroom before going to sleep. Ashley still had her head on my chest and was curled against my body. It was adorable and I hated to disturb her, but my bladder was getting insistent. I dislodged her as gently as I could and went to take care of things in the bathroom.

As I headed back to bed I could see the clock say it was 4:00 am. I crawled back into bed, and momentarily debated if I should try and cuddle back into Ashley, when she quickly found me. She cuddled back in when I noticed that in the two minutes it took for me to use the bathroom Ashley had shed her night shirt. She was now naked and cuddled against me. I felt my cock get instantly hard.

I looked down at her and although the room was almost pitch black I could still see the outline of her face. I reached down and stroked her hair and I could feel her almost move like a cat, rubbing her head into my touch while shifting her body slightly downward. Then I felt her lips on my chest as her hand began to slide across my stomach and down towards my boxers.

"Ashley," I said, my voice hoarser than I would have thought.

"Please daddy," she whispered. "I wanna make you feel good. It's been so long since someone made you feel good. Please..."

I didn't say anything. My voice had vanished. She took that for consent and slid her hand under my boxers. I could feel it gently sliding along my cock, just enjoying the feel and texture of it. Then she slowly ran her fingers across my balls, before reaching up and slowly began stroking my cock. She made a little purring noise as she continued to kiss my chest and grind the rest of her body against me. I could feel her pussy, soaking wet, slowly moving back and forth across my leg.

It was a miracle I didn't cum in the first five seconds. No one had touched me in two years. I had barely touched myself. I was concerned my sex drive had died with my wife. Ashley reignited it like she was using a flamethrower.

"Jesus, Ashley," I said, finding my voice again.

"No, daddy," she whispered, in a little girl voice.. "I'm your princess. Your little girl. Your dolly...I'm not Ashley anymore. And daddy's little girl wants him to feel good. Am I doing a good job, daddy?"

She continued to move her hand delicately, slowly, up and down my cock, Her lips and tongue ran across my chest and my hip involuntarily began bucking up and down. I desperately fought back cumming. I wanted this to last more than a few seconds.

"You're such a good little girl. Daddy loves what you're doing."

I couldn't see her well in the dark, but I could feel her grin. She began kissing her way up my chest, not stopping her motion on my cock. She ran her tongue along my neck and along my jaw. And just before she was about to kiss me on the lips, she stopped. I strained up, but she used the hand that had been stroking me to push me gently back. I groaned in frustration.

"I can be a much better little girl, daddy," she whispered in my ear. "Would you like me to show you?"

She was being a brat and a tease and she loved it. So did I, to a point. But brats also need to be disciplined if they start acting out. My hands, which had been grabbing the sheets, slowly reached up and began caressing her body. She groaned and began moving her body against me. Her pussy was agonizingly near my cock and I was tempted to just plant her on top of it.

But she wanted to play. So let's see what she would do. I reached down to her ass and gave her a little swat. Not hard enough to hurt, but enough to startle her.

"Owww, daddee!" she said, in a voice more pouty than actually hurt.

"I always expect my little girl to do her best," I said, taking my other hand up and cupping her chin so she could look me in the eyes. "So show me."

She bit her lip, nodded, and then began sliding back down my body. Her pussy brushed over my cock and we both groaned. I have no idea where she found the will power to not start fucking me, but she was doing things at her own pace and I was content to let her. Eventually, her mouth stopped at my waist, just above where my cock was resting uneasily.

"I'll show you, daddy. I'll show you that I'm the best little girl ever," she said, and then began running her tongue down my cock.

I once feared my cock might be dead; that nothing would ever make me hard or feel good again. Ashley's lips felt like an electric shock on my cock. Again, I don't know how I didn't cum, but I knew the odds of me holding out long were slim. Her tongue reached the base of my cock and then began licking my balls. Which was nice, but I knew where I wanted her mouth. I reached down and began stroking her hair, but gently guiding her upwards. She took the hint. Her tongue did a quick little swipe of my head, causing me to twitch again, before she opened her mouth and slowly began to slide down, taking about half of me in her mouth before she began to work her way back up again, her tongue working on me the whole time.

It was all I could do not to grab her head and start fucking her mouth.

"Jesus Christ, little girl. Holy fuck."

She hummed in pleasure at my reaction, sending another jolt through me. She looked up as she continued to slide my cock through her lips. Her eyes were lidded. I could tell she enjoyed sucking cock. That she was getting off on driving me crazy. She wasn't trying to impress me with how much she could take or all her tricks. What little part of my rational brain was working suspected she could take more of me. Right now, she just wanted to make me feel something. To give me pleasure. To make me happy.

I groaned and my hips began to move in a rhythm with her mouth. "Jesus, little girl. Daddy's not going to last much longer."

She stopped sucking for a moment, but kept stroking me. "I don't want you to last any more. I want your cum, daddy. Give me your cum, pretty please?"

Then her mouth doved back down on my cock, quick little head bobs that finished the last of my will power.

"Fuck!" I shouted, bucking my hips upwards and cumming for the first time in years.

Ashley, to her credit, tried to swallow it all, but there was too much, and some of it spilled out of her mouth and onto me. I was too far gone at this point to notice, with stars exploding behind my eyes and my muscles twitching.

"Holy fuck, little girl," I managed to gasp.

"I did good, daddy?" she asked.

"Best little girl in the whole world," I said. She giggled.

"I did make a mess and didn't swallow everything, though. I need to clean up." And with that she began running her tongue across my cock, balls, stomach and wherever else my cum ended up. She was very thorough and it took a few minutes before she crawled back up my body and cuddled into me. I wrapped my arms around and her and had to remind myself to not squeeze her to death. For her part she just giggled and made contented little noises, with the occasional gasp as her pussy rubbed against me.

That's when I realized she hadn't cum yet. I slid my hand down towards her pussy.

"You've been such a good girl. Let daddy take care of you now."

To my shock, she squirmed away.

"No daddy," she said, suddenly shy.

"Little girl, your pussy is practically dripping on my leg. Let daddy take care of you."

"No, not yet. I want the first time I cum with you to be...special. This was kinda spontaneous. It was about taking care of you because you needed something to not hurt. Tomorrow night...I want daddy to fuck me. Is that ok?"

In the dim light I could tell she was flushed and sweaty. And whether she was aware of it or not she was gently humping her pussy on my leg. I reached out again and gently lifted her off my leg. She groaned and flopped on the bed. I could feel how horny she was.

But she didn't want to cum yet. And if tonight was any indication of what she was like, how would she be a full day from now I could only imagine. I leaned over and kissed her on the lips gently.

"You're a very silly little girl, but we'll wait if that's what you want," I said.

She groaned, and then went over to the other side of the bed, not trusting herself to be near me. I chuckled and flopped back on the bed, still dizzy from cumming so hard. I had a sexy, slightly crazy teenage redhead with a daddy fetish. Life was looking up, I thought, and then passed out.

***

I slept hard and forgot to set the alarm on my phone the night before. When I finally rolled over and looked at the time, it was nearly 10 am; the floor to the con was opening in minutes. I looked around Ashley, but she was gone. I had a moment where I wondered if it was all just a set up and she robbed me while I slept.