Little Packages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a shitty thought, made all the shittier when I spotted my wallet exactly where I left it the night before. And the note that was left on the bedside table.

"Daddy, you looked too cute to wake-up and you need some rest. I'm already at the con. Text me when you get there. Xoxo, your princess."

Worst. Daddy. Ever.

Still, as I grabbed a quick shower and started to get dressed, I thought about last night. Yes, the blowjob was amazing. Ashley was fun, energetic, playful and not afraid to try things. I would be embarrassed to tell someone I liked dd/lg play, for fear of being seen as a creepy old man. Ashley just cut right to the point. This is what she liked and she brought me along for the ride.

It's a hell of a leap of trust. I suspect she'd been burned a lot over the years, but she still kept diving in. I was thinking that I was the one taking all the risk...what would my friends and family think of me hooking up with a woman 30 years younger than me. Oh, the scandal and embarrassment.

But she was leaving herself very vulnerable to me. I resolved to be worthy of her trust. And to talk to her about what else she wanted to do.

As I was hobbling to the convention center it occurred to me that it had been ages since I was in such a good mood. All it took was a blowjob. Jesus, I really was a middle-aged cliche.

Once I cleared security at the centre, I dropped Ashley a note. It was close to 11. She replied almost instantly.

"Daddy! I thought I might have broken you."

"You'll have to work harder than that to break me," I replied.

"Oooooh, a challenge. I love a challenge."

I decided to push a few buttons to see where she was. "I'm not the one who didn't get to cum last night. I'm looking forward to taking a long time before breaking you tonight."

There was a pause for a few minutes.

"Fuck. Now everyone is wondering why I'm blushing so bad. Also, I need to change my panties. Thanks Daddy."

"Where are you?"

She gave me directions to where she was. It was an area of the show floor focusing more on video games, so I'd given it a pass as games weren't really my thing. I had only so much time and money for so much geekery. Video games didn't make the cut.

I'd deliberately not asked who she was dressed up as today and she hadn't offered it up. It was possible she'd repeat her Scarlet Witch or Batgirl costumes, but I suspected a cosplayer like her probably brought a half dozen costumes with her. As I left the room I had to step over the contents of her suitcase, where I could make out bits and pieces of different cosplays.

Continuing with the redhead theme, I was guessing Black Widow or maybe Phoenix.

Close, but wrong.

I spotted her posing with a couple of other people dressed like X-Men. She was in a green mini-skirt, with a yellow mask, belt and knee high boots. Marvel Girl. She looked, of course, amazing. I found a spot to just stand back and watch her for a few minutes. She happily posed for pictures, sometimes posing dramatically. One little boy, probably no older than five or six, came dressed as Wolverine. She gushed over his costume and happily posed while his parents took their picture. She waved good-bye as he toddled off, looking over his shoulder back at her. It looked like the start of a crush.

I could empathize.

I started to walk over towards her. She spotted me and a smile broke across her face. She walked quickly over to where I was and threw her arms around me and gave me a big hug. I managed to keep my balance and hugged her back. She pulled back and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"I was getting worried, but you were still breathing when I left this morning, so I figured you just needed to recover."

I shot her a look.

"This is how you talk to your daddy?" I said.

"Ooooh no, will I have to be punished?" she said, giggling.

I resisted the urge to slap her ass. Instead, I leaned in and whispered "I'm the one who gets to decide if you get to cum this evening. Be nice to your old man, ok?"

Chastened, but still grinning, she said "Yes daddy."

I was quickly introduced to the rest of the "X-Men" a group of cosplayers she'd ran into lining up to get in and they'd hit it off and decided to hang out for the morning. I was glad she did that and was actively avoiding the area where her bitch "friends" might be hanging out. Although I could see a couple of the guys were giving me mildly frustrated and dirty looks. No doubt they were hoping to get somewhere with Marvel Girl and I was screwing up those plans.

Ashely looked like she was having fun, so I told her to keep hanging out and I was going to head over to Artist Alley. I had a few things to pick up and see if some pages of art I was interested in had survived to Day 3.

"You don't want to be with me," she said, pouting.

"I want you to have fun and do all the cosplay things you came here to do. I promise, we'll have time together later today. And I'm all yours this evening."

"Ok daddy," she said, reaching up to kiss me on the cheek. I grinned and started to walk away. Someone must have said something about me and/or my age. I heard her say "He's cute and treats me nicer than anyone ever has. Gotta problem?" No one did, apparently. Good call. Picking a fight with the redhead is always a bad idea, telekinetic powers or not.

We were happy to bounce off of each other that way for the rest of the day. Freed from the constraint of her bitch friends, she seemed to light up and really soak in the con. The only time I saw her grumpy was when she got a text from the bitches who wanted to know where she was. She promptly texted back saying she was fine, to fuck off, and never talk to her again. After that, she was back to her usual happy self.

She did seem spacy, though. She was certainly a bit ditzy when we first met, but underneath she was smart, funny and playful. As the day went on, though, every time I saw her she seemed more and more unfocused. I was getting a bit worried, especially as I had plans for this evening that required her to be at least a little focused. I was getting ready to tell her my plans, when she insisted she needed to say good-bye to the people she'd been hanging out with. An hour later, as the con wrapped up for the day, I got a text from her.

"Daddy, I'm ready for you to take me back to our room now."

As tempting as that was, there were a few other things that needed to get straightened out. And I didn't want to try and do that while she was teasing me in the hotel room, or with my brain mush after the first fucking I've had in over two years. Plus, I had a sneaking suspicion about another sexual kink she had and I wanted to put it to the test.

"Go back to the hotel room, and meet me here," I said, texting her the name of an Italian restaurant I'd actually made a reservation to weeks ago. I wanted a nice meal at least one of the nights I was in town, and I knew trying to find a place to get a table near the convention center would be a problem. "Civilian clothing. You may dress sexy, but appropriate for a nice restaurant. There's money for a taxi on my bedside table. Be there by 8 pm."

There was a pause for at least a minute. I suspected she was processing how to respond to this twist. She probably figured I was going to be eager to get her back to the room. And it was tempting, but priorities.

"Ok daddy," came the reply. Huh. I was expecting a much brattier response. Although I imagine she still wasn't very happy.

"Thank you, princess. Daddy will make it up to you later."

Another pause.

"Ok Daddy ;)"

I'd only known Ashley a few days and it was amazing to me how much her good mood meant to me. Hopefully that would go beyond tonight.

***

At around 8:10 pm she was escorted to my semi-circle booth, tucked away in a quiet corner for the restaurant. It was Saturday night, so quiet was relative, but we would have some privacy. I was curious as to what she would end up wearing. She didn't disappoint as she followed the maitre 'd across the restaurant. She had the walk of a woman who knew people were looking and was both embarrassed and loved the attention. The red tartan mini-skirt certainly caught the eye, along with the black turtle neck, along with black kitten thigh high socks and black kicks. She had her hair in a ponytail and was wearing glasses.

If there was a better teenage seductress outfit I hadn't seen it in person. She was stunning and she knew it.

"Hi daddy," she said, sliding into the booth across from me. I'll give the maitre 'd credit; he managed to keep his face neutral. He was also about 70 years old. I suspect he'd heard more scandalous things.

"You look fantastic," I said, stating the obvious.

"Thanks daddy," she said, still blushing under the compliment. She glanced at the menu and her eyes widened at some of the prices.

"We could just order dessert and head back to the room," she said. "This place is pricey."

"No, I've been looking forward to eating here for awhile. Besides, I want dessert back at the hotel, not here."

She squirmed in her seat a bit more. It was 50/50 if she was wearing panties. The odds were much better than that she had just just made a mess in either her panties or the seat.

"Ok, daddy," she said in a slightly breathless tone of voice.

Now, the unpleasant part.

"Besides, we get to have a nice meal and chat. Because we have things we need to talk about, Ashley."

"Daddy..."

"Nope," I said, holding up a finger to silence her. She was startled.

I know you're grumpy and pouty with me right now, but I promise you I'm not dragging you here to be mean, a tease, or cruel. And I will make it up to you. Do you believe me?"

She nodded.

"The waitress is going to be back in a few minutes. We're going to order some food. And from the time we place our orders until the main course gets here, we're going to talk like adults. I like our play, I really do Ashley, but we do have things to talk about. Is that understood?"

"Yes, daddy," she said sullenly.

"My name is Ben. You're going to call me that until the food arrives. Ok?"

"Ok." Christ, she could even do cranky adorably.

She was quiet until the waitress came back. I figured she was going to order something cheap and remain pouty, but surprised me by ordering shrimp scampi. I guess she was hungry. Or wanting to punish me a bit by ordering a $50 pasta dish. I topped her by ordering one with lobster, which at least caught her attention. The waitress walked away, leaving us alone again.

"Da...Ben...are you rich? I'm sorry, but you said we have to talk and stuff..."

I smiled. "It's a good question, Ashley. I'm not...ish. Between life insurance and my lawsuit against the...person, who killed my wife, I'm doing ok. I retired from work, and I'm doing a few things on the side, mostly to keep myself busy. Assuming I'm not stupid with my money, I'm ok for life. I can splurge occasionally on some pasta, but there's no private jets in my future.

"And Ashley, I'm not doing this because I don't trust you. I like you, perhaps a lot more than I should..."

She smiled again.

"But we've spent most of the last few days talking about geek things and just a little about ourselves. I'm sure some of that was deliberate. Just in case one of us turns to be crazy we want to protect ourselves a bit..."

"I am not crazy," she said. Paused. "Too crazy."

I laughed. "You're a redhead. It's genetically impossible for you not to be a little crazy."

"Ok, that's a fair point," she said.

"But if my friends asked me to tell them what you're like, I literally cannot tell them what your last name is."

"No way," she said, sitting up straighter. "I told you that."

"When?"

Then her eyes got wide. "Oh shit."

"Where do you live? Where did you grow up? What school do you go to," I said, ticking off my fingers.

She put her hands in her head. I heard her mutter, "Oh god I am such a ditz."

I continued. "And that's before we have to have all the conversations about the nature of our relationship. Because Dd/Lg relationships are a lot of work. And they can be scary for both of us. We have to talk about what you want and what I expect, otherwise it will never work."

"You want it to work?" she said. "Really?"

I took a deep breath. This was the insanity I was warned about and I was far enough from the distortion field of the comic con that I couldn't use it as an excuse.

Fuck it.

"If this is a weekend thing for you, that tomorrow after the con you go back to your mystery base and we never talk again, ok, well, that'll suck, but it will certainly explain some of the mystery. But you certainly seem to like me..."

She was nodding her head up and down vigorously.

"...and I like you. So I'd like to see what happens next."

"That was scary for you," she said.

"It was. Once upon a time I never could have done that. Now, there are scarier things then telling someone you like them and they don't feel the same way. Or that people might judge you for your relationship. My wife would probably raise an eyebrow and go 'really', but she'd also want me to be happy and get on with things. Spending your life angry is a shitty way to live."

I could see her eyes watering a bit, and she wiped them away.

"I'm sorry I'm such a ditz sometimes. I really am smart and I get good grades at school and I didn't mean to have it look like I was playing games with you. In my head it was a weird combination that 'of course I've told him all this' because we've been getting along so well, Then mix that with insecurity that you wouldn't want to see me again after the con, those bitches messing with my head, and my current hormonal mix..."

I interrupted. "Current hormonal mix?" Then it dawned on me. "You've been edging. Not letting yourself cum."

She leaned across the table. "I. Am. So. So. Fucking. Horny. It's an effort to not crawl under the table right now and start sucking your cock. I like getting myself in this headspace. I like getting myself worked up and then not letting myself cum. Some women can't handle it, but it just puts me in a Little/ditzy/almost bimbo like state. Everything is fuzzy, and I like it. But..."

"But it's dangerous with the wrong guy."

She nodded. "I've been hurt before...Ben," she said.

"I swear to God I will not hurt you," I said, reaching out to take her hands.

She clutched my back, so hard her nails dug into my hands. She lowered her head for a moment and I could hear her sniffing.

"Please," she whispered.

"Please what?"

"Please can I call you daddy, again. I'll be good and call you Ben when others around, but please, it doesn't feel good right now calling you Ben all the time."

I let go of her hands, lifted up her chin and smiled at her. I took one of the napkins and dabbed away her tears.

"It's ok, little girl", I said, and patted the space on my left in the booth. She immediately scooched around the booth and buried her face in my shoulder, a noise that sounded like a laugh and sob came from her.

"I must seem like the silliest little girl, daddy," she said.

I nodded. "You are, which is why you need a daddy to take care of you."

"And will you take care of me," she said, hopefully.

"I will, but I need to know what my little girl's last name is and where she lives for starters."

"I hate my name. It's Ashley Clarke. It's so boring."

"So we'll come up with one that makes you happy then."

That got her attention. "Really? I could have a special princess name...that would be awesome!"

I could see the waitress making her way over to us with food. It was one of my last chances to get the last, critical bit of information out of her. Because I'm not sure it had dawned on her yet that if she lived in San Diego, this was going to be a challenge, strong attraction or not.

"And my princess goes to school, where?"

Almost as an afterthought, still focusing on her potential new name, she said "I go to Laval, in Montreal."

As the waitress put the food down, looking curious at the shift in seating arrangement, I started laughing. Once the waitress left, Ashley looked at me.

"What's so funny, daddy."

"It's fate, princess. I moved to Kingston, Ontario three months ago. I live a two hour train ride away from you."

It took a few seconds for that piece of information to sink in. Then she squealed and threw her arms around me, nudging the table hard and almost sending the food and beverages flying, giving me a big kiss. If people in the restaurant were looking, I didn't care.

***

Despite saying dessert would be back at the room, Ashley was enticed by a piece of cheesecake, which we ended up splitting. I figured after that it would be a mad dash back to the hotel room. But even with a 10 block walk between the restaurant and the hotel, she asked if it was ok to walk. My knee was having a good day, courtesy of drugs, a brace, and taking it was with the walking at the con today. Ashley had her reasons. Some of it was to work off supper, some of it was that she wanted to hold hands with me walking down the street. And I'm sure some of it was a denial thing. She was already fidgety and edgy walking down the street.

She was also suddenly, a fountain of information. She was born and raised in Saskatchewan, but hated living there. She liked going to school in Montreal, even if she couldn't speak much French. She was still figuring out design work, but thought being a costume designer for movies would be cool. Or even designing cosplay costumes.

I had to give up some information too. She finally learned that I was a policy analyst up until a couple of years ago. Which she found hilarious because she thought I was exaggerating when I said I was a deeply boring person. When I pretended to be wounded, she hugged into my arm.

"It just means I have a very smart daddy," she said.

Previously I had lived in Toronto, but I was done with Toronto after Beth's death. It was interesting to me that I finally said her name without feeling like my soul was being ripped. I need a break, but want some place close enough to my friends in Toronto. The area around Kingston is stunning. Nice cider too. I found a place outside of the city that offered me some privacy and settled in.

"I can come and visit every weekend," she said, skipping a bit.

"We'll see," I said.

She turned around and looked at me, with big doe eyes.

"I want you to come and visit, but your grades are the most important thing. They take priority. You can expect me to be closely looking at your grades from now on. If they start to slide, no visits."

She nodded solemnly. "Ok daddy. I'll study hard, I promise."

"Good girl," I said. She glowed in response.

We finally made it back to the hotel and Ashley fidgeting went up a notch. She turned around and looked at me in the lobby.

"Daddy, I need you to give me 15 minutes before you come upstairs. Please?"

I didn't want to give her 15 seconds to get ready upstairs. I was perfectly happy with how she looked right now. But again, I was going to need to save my will power in saying no to her on the important things. Fifteen minute primping and preening upstairs was not going to kill me. Hopefully.

"Ok princess."

She leaned up on her toes and kissed me quickly on the lips and then, seeing me set the timer on my phone, she dashed off giggling towards the elevator.

I found a couch in the lobby and sat down for what felt like two glacial ages while scrolling through social media on my phone. There were a couple of texts from friends trying not to inquire how I was doing. I sent back texts saying I was having a good time. I remained the king of understatements.

Finally, time was up. I leveraged myself up off the couch, took a deep breath and made my way to the elevator. I spent the slowest elevator ride in history cursing getting a room on the 40th floor. Eventually, I got to my floor, made my way down to my room. I paused, took a breath and knocked first, just to let her know I was there. I heard a giggle and her voice through the door.