Little Packages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, go to the chair, sit down, and then close your eyes," she said.

My heart rate shot up a notch. Still, roles had to be maintained.

"Good girls say please."

Another giggle and a pause. I knew what she was playing at.

"Bad girls don't get treats from Daddy," I said in a firm voice.

"Please sit in the chair and close your eyes, daddy," she said quickly.

I swiped my card key and pushed open the door. The lights were dimmed, but I could still see. One of the overstuffed chairs had been moved off the wall and was now next to the large window facing the city. The curtains were open. Theoretically someone could look in. There was no sign of Ashley. Apparently she wanted to make a dramatic appearance. I walked over, placing my coat, bag and cane against the desk and sat in the chair. I could see the bathroom door was open a crack. She was watching me to make sure I followed her instructions. I closed my eyes. To make things more dramatic I put my hands over them.

"Ready," I said.

I'd honestly expected music to start and that she would do a striptease or something. Which wasn't very little, but this wasn't exactly normal.

Instead I heard nothing for a few moments. Then, very quietly, I heard footsteps coming towards me. Then, to my surprise, I felt her crawl into my lap and burrow her head into my neck. She wrapped her arms around me and I could feel something in her hands.

I took my hands down from my eyes and looked down at her body. I didn't think she was wearing much, but curiosity got the better of me and I gently pushed her back so I could look at her.

Her face was a mixture of emotions. Nervous, shy, but very excited. On her head she was wearing a pair of little cat ears. Across her top was a thin lace half top with part around the top of her breasts missing. The missing bit was shaped like a kitten head, which showed off her cleavage. Sliding my hands down I felt a pair of panties with strings along the side. And further down were a pair of fluffy thigh high socks. The glasses were gone, and the ponytail was replaced by pigtails.I could feel myself get short of breath.

"I thought you were a little girl and not a kitten," I said, immediately wishing I could pull it back. I knew how she would react.

"You don't like it," she said with a worried look on her face.

"I love it. You're astonishing."

She smiled again. Crisis averted.

"Your little girl likes playing dress-up a lot. It just needs one more thing."

"What's that?"

She took one hand from behind my back and pulled a pink leather collar. In the middle were two metal hooks and a lock. In her other hand was a key. Now she looked nervous again.

"Please, daddy."

I took both in my hands. Yes, it was play, but not really. This was a serious thing she was committing to. And by taking the key I was making a serious commitment. I doubt I was getting that collar off her neck easily once it was there.

It was also incredibly erotic. And irresistible. I took the key from her hand. Her eyes got wide.

"Are you sure you want this? You know what this means once it's locked around your neck."

She was breathing quicker now. She nodded her head.

"That's not good enough, princess," I said.

"It means I'm your little girl and you're my daddy and I promise to be a good girl and do what you say and you promise to take care of me," she said in the breathless, rapid way I was getting used to when she was nervous or excited.

"Yes, it does. Get on your knees, princess," I said.

She quickly slid off my lap and got on her knees in front of me. She tilted her head back and looked up at me eagerly. I popped the lock open and then placed the key on the arm of the chair. I leaned down and placed the leather around her neck bringing it to a close in front. Then I took the lock and slipped it through the hooks. I looked in her eyes as the lock clicked close. She gasped.

I slipped a finger into the collar and gently pulled her up towards me.

"You're mine now, little girl," I said.

"Yes, daddy. I'm all yours," she whispered. she leaned up and kissed me. Then she threw her arms around me and pulled me down a bit so she could continue the kiss, her little tongue darting between my lips. Eventually, she broke off the kiss and leaned back, resting her hands on her ankles behind her. She was showing off her body and it was working, although it was not like my cock could get much harder. But the urge to pick her up, throw her on the bed and fuck her silly was growing, playtime or not.

"You still have too much clothing on, daddy," she said.

"Then my little girl should do something to help me with that, shouldn't she?"

She pounced on me, making quick work of the buttons on my shirt and then pulling it off. Then, she slid her body down mine and efficiently dealt with my belt. She then tried pulling off my pants but I wouldn't lift up to help. That got me a look and exasperated huff. I laughed and lifted my hips up. She took a moment to rub her face against my hard cock, still hidden behind my boxers. The pants, shoes and socks were then gone. The whole process took less than 30 seconds.

She reached for my underwear and I gently grabbed her hand.

"Not yet, princess," I said.

She pouted and was about to protest when I told her to stand up.

"Daddy hasn't had a good look at you yet. Spin around and show off for me. I want to see what my princess looks like."

With a smile on her face she slowly began turning around, running her hands across her body. She shook her little ass at me, and I noticed there was a paw print on it. She shook her ass at me and giggled. She then continued all the back to where she was started, pushing her arms in to give herself more cleavage. She also took her tongue and ran it across her lips.

"Do you like what you see, daddy?"

"I do," I said, standing up. She backed away from me, edging towards the bed.

"I have so many other outfits back in Montreal. I can't wait to model them. I made them hoping I would have a daddy to show them off to, and now I do."

"I can't wait to see them all," I said. The back of her legs bumped against the bed and she flopped down. I stood in front of her, looking down at her. Tentatively she reached to pull my cock out when she looked back up at me for permission.

I nodded. "Just for a minute, princess. Daddy has other plans for what he's doing to do with his cock and he doesn't need you getting me too riled up."

She reached out with her small hands and took out my cock. I was an average length, but thick. I was happy with it, and everyone I had ever been with was happy with what I had. Ashley rubbed her face against my cock and purred. Then she began running her tongue along my balls and my shaft, avoiding the glands of my cock.

"I just need a taste, daddy. I won't get you too close, I promise."

I looked down as she played with my cock, continuing to lick the shaft while using one of her hands to stroke my balls. She looked up at me almost the entire time, gauging my reaction. A couple of times she would quickly suck my cock into her mouth and bob almost all the way down to my balls, each time with a mischievous grin on her face.

The third time she did it, I gently grabbed some of her pigtails and pulled her off my cock.

"Naughty girl," I said.

"Sorry daddy," she said with a grin indicating she felt nothing of the sort.

"Playtime is over. Arms up," I commanded. She obeyed immediately. I grabbed the bottom of her cutout top and pulled it over her head. Once off, I flipped it across the room. Ashely suddenly got shy and cupped her breasts.

"Put your hands down, princess. Daddy wants to see your tits."

She did, blushing. I made a show of looking at them. They were B cups, maybe edging towards C. But they stood out from her tiny frame. I reached my hands out and ran them along her sides, finally reaching her breasts and stroking the skin before reaching her nipples and giving them a light tug. She gasped and arched her body towards me.

"Your tits are beautiful, princess," I said.

"They're too small," she said. "I always wanted them to be bigger."

I gently pushed her back on the bed and then leaned over and took her left nipple into my mouth and began sucking. Ashley cried out and arched her back. I took my hand and began running it against her other nipple. Her nipples were phenomenally sensitive.

I popped her nipple out of my mouth and looked up at her. She was breathing heavily and her eyes were lidded.

"I love your tits, little girl. They're perfect. Just the right size and sensitive. Daddy is going to have a lot of fun sucking and playing with them."

She wiggled up the bed, and put her arms above her head. Then she opened her legs, where I could see she already soaked through her panties.

"I'm a good little girl. I'm your toy, daddy. Please play with me."

Whatever high brain functions that were still operating vanished. Whatever reservations I might have had about her age or the kind of play we were involved in went away. Whatever concerns I might have about family, friends, hell, my parents, all went the fuck away in a red haze.

I needed her. I had to have her. I had to own her. And I would because she was now all mine.

I growled quietly and then climbed up the bed and took her hands in one of mine and firmly held them. That and my body meant she was pinned. I could still feel her hips moving up and down, trying to rub against my cock. I leaned down and kissed her on her lips, feeling and hearing the little moans.

"Patience, little one," I said.

"Please daddy, I need you."

I grinned and began kissing and nibbling on her neck as you kept begging me to please just fuck her. I moved further down and gently bit one of her nipples which caused her to cry out.

"When I'm ready, little girl," I said. "Are you going to be a good girl."

She nodded. I went back to savoring her breasts. The amazing reaction I got whenever I kissed or sucked on her nipples made me wonder if I could make her cum just from playing with them. But that was an experiment for another day.

While I continued to suck on her tits, my hand slid slowly down her stomach. She squirmed and complained that she was ticklish. I sucked hard on one of her nipples and gently nipped at it. She stopped complaining about being ticklish and went back to moaning and pleading.

I finally left her tits alone and began kissing my way down her tickling tummy. To distract her again I ran my fingers over the outside of her panties. Her hips shot up from the bed, desperate for any contact.

"Daddy! Please! You've got to fuck me, daddy. I'm so horny daddy, you've got to fuck me or I'm going to explode," Ashley cried out.

I stopped kissing her stomach and sat up. I placed one hand on her tiny body, pinning her to bed, while the other gently swirled over the outside of her panties. She looked like she wanted to crawl out of her skin. On the other hand, I was feeling sadistic and curious.

"You're awfully worked up, little girl," I said, making my voice sound almost bored. "I don't think I can be responsible for all this. Have you been a bad girl."

She moaned. I leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"I will not touch your clit or put my cock in your pussy until you answer me, princess. Were you a bad girl today? Did you touch yourself?"

"Yes daddy," she said, almost crying.

"When did you touch yourself?"

She gave up, realizing that she wasn't getting anything until she confessed.

"Every day since we first met. Every time I saw you I had to go to the bathroom and rub my clit. That first night when I went into the bathroom to change, I nearly made myself cum. I did it a half dozen times today. When I came back to the hotel room to chance I lay on your bed naked and played with myself until I almost came a bunch of times. Your little girl is a dirty slut, daddy," she said.

Now it was my turn to get breathless. I reached down and undid her panties, yanking them away from her body. I had every intention of going down on her and licking her pussy, but I realized both of us were done waiting. We'd been waiting for days and the foreplay and torturing each other was over.

With her panties off, Ashley looked at my face and quickly repositioned herself on the bed. Suddenly I was between her legs. She grabbed her knees and bent them back. There was her pussy, bare and soaking.

"Please daddy. Please. I'm sorry, but your little princess is a dumb, horny slut. Punish me later, but you've got to fuck me now. Please daddy!"

I forgot my knee was wonky. I forgot that I meant to ask her if she was on birth control. I forgot the condom I had on the bedside table. I was a kid again and damn the consequences. I took my cock and pushed it into her pussy.

I knew she was on edge, but the act of pushing my cock into her pussy shattered her. My cock was barely half way when her body went rigid and her eyes rolled back into her head. She didn't make a sound, but her mouth opened wide. Her pussy, which was already tight, felt like it had locked a vice around my cock. I could push in any further, like I very much want to. I could only wait a moment until she finished cumming.

Finally, she collapsed back down on the bed, panting heavily. I was positioned awkwardly, leaning over her. She opened her eyes, which were unfocussed at first, but then came back to reality. She looked up at me and might have flushed with embarrassment if she wasn't already cherry red from cumming so hard.

"Sorry, daddy. I let myself get a little too wound up," she said, still catching her breath.

"A little?" I said.

"I'm sorry, daddy. I always like edging before fucking to get myself excited and...silly, but I overdid it."

I slowly continued pushing my cock into her. Her pussy was still tight and pulsing. If she hadn't sucked me off and made me cum the night before there would have been no way I could have lasted.

"We'll talk about this more later," I said. "But for right now..." and then I buried myself in her pussy.

"Ohhhhh, daddy..." she moaned, wrapping her legs around my hips.

I'd felt nothing like it in decades. Her pussy was otherworldly. Tight, warm, pulsing around me. I closed my eyes and savored the moment. When I opened them again I could barely believe what was happening. A sexy pixie with red hair, her body flushed, glowing with sweat. Her eyes close and her mouth open. Magic.

I pulled back and her hips followed, reluctant to let my cock go, and then I slammed back into her again, producing a startled gasp. Then I began fucking her, alternating between slamming my cock into her and slowly sliding it in and out. Now that the initial shock of her cumming had passed, I was feeling confident I could last.

Right up until she started talking.

"Oh daddy, that's it. Fuck me with your thick cock," she moaned, wrapping her arms around my neck. I buried myself into her pussy with a hard thrust, causing her to lift off the bed. I met her lips and kissed her. It was a desperate, hungry kiss, like we both wanted to consume each other. Right until I pulled back and slammed back into her pussy. Her head rolled back and she screamed.

"Fuck me harder, daddy. Harder. I'm getting close again. Oh fuck, I'm such a bad little girl daddy," she said.

Jesus Christ, I thought. I reached back, one hand at a time and grabbed her ankles from around my waist and pinned them around her ears. Just as I thought, she was a flexible little girl. Her eyes widened as I pulled back and slammed my cock back into her repeatedly. She lost the ability to talk for about 30 seconds before she screamed again.

"Fuuuuuuccck! Cumming! Oh god, daddy!"

I had her pinned to the bed, so she couldn't thrash about as much as she did last time. Still, I watched her face as she flushed again, gasping for air and scrunching her eyes shut. It was so goddamn sexy it was a miracle I didn't cum. But it was a close thing. It was also about that time when my knee, which had been working miracles in allowing me to fuck her, decided it was done for the evening. I could feel it buckle and throb and I ungracefully slid out of her and flopped on the bed next to her.

She groaned in disappointment and looked at me like she was stoned.

"Sorry, princess. Daddy's knee is giving out. I need a minute."

She grinned and snuggled into my side, letting her hand run down towards my cock. She ran her fingernails across it. I groaned in frustration. It was not the way I wanted to cum, but considering we hadn't talked about birth control, maybe it was for the best.

Apparently mind reader was also one of her skills. She stopped stroking me and slid her body on my chest. She barely weighed 100 pounds, so it's not like she was crushing me. She looked me in the eyes and smiled, then leaned in and kissed me.

She'd kissed me eagerly, clumsily, passionately and desperately. This one was almost loving.

"I've been tested, so I promise I'm ok. And I'm on the pill, daddy," she said, "For the moment..."

She grinned. Beth and I hadn't been able to have kids. Jesus...

I suspect I wasn't showing my best poker face when she said that, because she laughed and then began sliding down my body. Soon enough her pussy bumped against my cock. She sat up, with her pussy hovering over my cock, reached down and aimed it upwards. Then she slowly sank down on it, both of us groaning. I reached up to play with her tits, but she gently swatted my hands.

"This is for you, daddy," she whispered. She then slowly rose up off my cock, before sliding back down again. She kept repeating the motion. Slow and steady. I had no idea where she had the strength or will power. Youth has its advantages. But I wasn't complaining. It felt amazing. I could feel my hips start to move up to meet her as she slid down. We quickly settled into a rhythm that had them both groaning.

We were both getting close when Ashley leaned down, resting her hands on my chest. I couldn't resist reaching up and tweaking her nipples. She cursed and it threw off her pace for a moment. Then she grinned and looked at me.

"Do you want to breed your little girl, daddy?," she cooed. I groaned and slammed my hips up at her, trying to bury my cock.

"Oh fuuuck, yessss," she hissed. "Oh you do. What a bad daddy you are, trying to breed your little girl. It's ok, because I'm a slutty little girl, daddy," she said, trying to regain her rhythm and picking up the pace. Neither one of us had long.

"My princess is such a slut."

"She is daddy. Oh god she is. She's a fucking slut who needs your cock so bad!" There was no more rhythm or grace now. Just frantic slamming of bodies together. I rammed my hips upwards trying to bury my cock in her. She slammed down with unnatural fury, trying to impale herself on me.

"Oh fuck me, daddy! Cum in me, breed me!" she screamed, slamming down on my cock and began cumming again.

I had no chance. "Fuck!" I yelled and came in her. It felt like part of my brain short circuited and I briefly wondered if I might not have just had a stroke. I was still half out of it when I felt Ashley collapse on top of me. She was breathing hard and, I thought, crying. Shit, did I push it too far with her...

After a moment to catch my breath I stroked her hair. "Are you ok, princess?"

She nodded her head, although kept her face buried in my chest. "Just hold me for a bit, daddy. Please."

And that's what I did. For 10 minutes I wrapped my arms around her, occasionally running a hand down her back. I kissed the top of her head and told her what a good girl she was. I could still hear some muffled sobbing, but she seemed like she was ok so I didn't push things.

Eventually, my cock slipped out of her and I could hear a little moan of disappointment. Then she slid off my body, but repositioned herself so that her head was on my chest. She reached out with one of her hands, and laced her fingers with mine.