Little People

Story Info
A Woman on a hike finds more than she's looking for.
12.2k words
4.48
4.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One fine summer morning I decide to take a few days off work, get away from the husband and kids, and just relax all by myself. I used to to it once each month, but that slowed to nothing a couple of years back when things go so busy at work. Customer service is a stress inducer for sure. Tack on two kids and a husband and you'll know why I need a break from it all. It's not that married life is so bad. It's just that my husband has a strange way to show he loves me.

Chef in the kitchen, but a slut in the sheets. Isn't that the saying? Well, not for my husband. He would have been happy married to a nun. It's not just because I'm fat now either. He was that way when I was not even 100 pounds, and he's the same now that I'm 300. He says sex isn't that important, but he forgets intimacy is necessary. Without sex there's not a whole lot of intimacy. He says he thinks I'm beautiful, but those are just words. I need more than words. I love being a wife and mother, but I am a woman too.

A rather wider woman than I used to be. Like I said I wasn't even 100 pounds when I met my husband. He was 19, and I had just turned 18 fresh off a break up. He waltzed right in sweeping me off my feet, and I couldn't live without him since. Now I'm 47, and I'm just over that 300 mark. It's not the healthiest, but I've been unable to get it down even with my doctor's help. I'm also short. Five foot one inch to be exact. My weight is mostly in my waist, hips, ass, and thighs so I look like I'm ten months pregnant. My D sized breasts are the only good thing about being so fat. I used to just have small barely B size when I was skinny. My brown hair comes down to my mid back, and I get blond highlights put in to cover the grays.

I wear glasses too. My eyes were never very good seeing distance. I pick out ones that I think go well with my brown eyes. As for my dress. Well, that depends on the day. At work it's business casual, or skirts and blouses. Lounging around is usually lounge pants and a zip up flannel. For bed it's either a nightgown and panties, or nothing depending on my mood and what I'm trying to get. What I usually get is frustrated.

Back to what I was starting to tell you before I got off on my little tangent. I was packing my bag for a four day weekend alone in my favorite remote camp site. I pack light knowing I'll have to hike about eight miles in to get there. I have a couple changes of clothes, and my tent and food. I skip any sleepwear since nobody is going to be around. I just sleep in my underwear. I kiss my kids and husband good bye, and head out. He knows there's no cell reception so he knows I won't be calling.

I have a few hours of daylight left when I unpack my car. Cinching my pack to my back I head into the forest with my trusty compass in hand. I make one stop, and that was to take a drink and rest for a minutes. I'm big, but I'm no slouch. The trail looks about what it used to look like so I know I'm making good time. Not much has changed in a few years which surprises me. I use the same flat rock as a landmark to turn north, and a ways further is a big pine with a huge trunk where I turn east. It's refreshing to be out in the woods, but it's also hot. I notice I've been drinking a lot of water. I have to slow or I'll run out before I get there.

Pressing on, the trail soon becomes more of a thought than an actual trail. I remember this part, and all I have to do is hike northeast for about a half hour to find my next landmark. Then I'll be a short way from the site. Looking at my compass I head in the right direction. Forty five minutes later I still haven't found my landmark. I check my compass I notice that the needle isn't moving. I slide the lock, and it spins showing that I'm facing west. I'm turned around, and I don't know if I've been walking west this entire time, or if I've turned at some point. I think back trying to retrace my steps. Then I decide to walk east hoping to find the big pine again.

An hour later I'm just as lost as I ever was. This forest goes on for miles so it could be days before I see anyone. I check my phone hoping my GPS could tell me something, but there's no signal. It's getting late so I hike north trying to find a place to camp for the night. The sun is low before I walk into a clearing that looks perfect to set up in. I pitch my tent, and pull out my small lantern crawling in just as the sun fades away.

I sleep in my underwear trying to cool myself from hiking all day. Falling into a restless sleep I dream of being lost, and not finding my way out. When the morning sun hits my face I wake up groggy and stiff. I try to stretch my arms which are reaching over my head, but they don't move. I try to put my legs together, but they are pinned as well. It hits me that the sun shouldn't be hitting me in the face. I'm not in my tent. I look down seeing hundreds of thin grass-like vines stretched across my body from my shoulders to my ankles. I begin to struggle and panic when I feel a bug or something crawling up my side. I freeze hoping it won't sting me.

It crawls up my right side just above my hip, and then I feel it crawling over my belly hidden by my bra. It crawls up until it touches my bra, and then I see a small person climbing over the center of my bra right between my breasts. I'm confused and think I'm dreaming. Maybe I am sick or something and I'm hallucinating? He finally gets over my bra, and it tickles my breasts as he walks up to my face. He's holding what looks like a spear.

I just stare down at him. A little man about two inches tall. He's completely brown from head to toe, and he's wearing what looks like shorts made from a leaf or something green. His chiseled abs and muscular chest heave as he pants trying to catch his breath. He has black hair on his tiny head which comes to his tiny little muscular shoulders. If he were real and actual size he'd be an Adonis. I'd definitely give him a second look. I just watch as he slowly catches his wind, and the I see him motioning like he's talking. All I hear is squeaking though. Like a chipmunk but quieter.

"I can't understand you." I whisper try to not blow him over.

His footing trembles as I speak, and he crouches down pointing his spear at my throat in obvious fear. I soon feel another one climbing up my side, and up my belly the same as the first one. This one is a bit bigger, but not in height. Just muscles. He's wearing a small acorn for a hat, and is a little darker brown. I hear them clicking as they talk to one another, and then the darker one walks to my neck. I'm looking down which is protecting my neck, but the dark one just stops by my chin looking at me like he's studying me. After a few minutes he grabs my bottom lip hoisting himself onto my face. He touches and opens my lips, and when he gets to my nose he tickles inside it making me sneeze. I send the little guys tumbling down into my bra right between my boobs, and after a minute they shake them selves off and walk away. I feel them crawl back the way they came tickling me the entire way.

I rest my head back being blinded by the sun as I try to relax and snap out of it. Something tickles across my forehead, and then I feel it tighten down. It feels like a hair at first, but it's quickly followed by more tickling and tightening. I soon can't move my head, and I hear something moving by my right ear getting closer and closer. I try to see what is happening, but I can't. I feel the crawling up my side again, and it feels like more than a couple. They crawl up, and go back down. After an hour I don't feel any more movement, and I don't hear anything. Not even a bird chirping.

"Why do you invade us?" I suddenly hear in my head.

I don't answer.

"What is your purpose invading our land?" I hear more localized by my right ear.

"You must answer us, or you will be punished severely. Who sent you to invade us?"

I don't answer leaving them to keep wondering. Then I feel tiny pokes in my sides. Nothing more than touching pine needles type of poke.

"Our weapons are useless. What do we do?" I hear as they discuss amongst themselves too close to whatever device they're using to let he hear them.

"It must be the armor it's wearing. We must get rid of it."

Their little spears hit my side so I don't know what they're talking about when they say armor. I keep listening as they yell out orders, and call for more help. I wonder how many of them there are. I can feel them tickling my sides, and the inside of my thighs. I also feel my body reacting from the tickling so close to my crotch. My mind goes to the last time I was touched down there, and it's been a long time. I've always had a high libido so denying me just makes me need more. I'm sure the gusset of my panties are soaked after a minute just because I normally get very wet with the slightest of attention. I can't control my hips rocking against my bindings as they tickle closer and so painfully slowly closer to my puss.

I feel the tension of my bra suddenly ease, and then I feel the waistband of my panty relax. It occurs to me what they think is armor is actually my underwear. The straps of my bra snap loose, and I watch as it's dragged off me letting my breasts flop free in the sun. My nipples instantly harden feeling the air. Then I feel my panty pulling down between my legs, and feel the air cooling my hot crotch. A sudden pang of embarrassment hits me when I remember I haven't trimmed down there in a long time.

"Why do you invade us?" I hear again.

"Who sent you, and what is your purpose?"

I stay silent stuck on the word invade.

Then I feel the tiny pokes again, but they just seem to tickle me and make me squirm against my bonds.

"Get the Birder."

"Are you sure?"

"Our weapons have no effect. It's our only hope to find out why this thing is here."

After a minute or two I hear a voice once more in my ear, "Let me talk to it. Maybe I can find out?"

"You have one chance."

Then I feel something land on my right boob,, and then it cinches around my hard nipple pulling tight. I feel my boob pulling to the right as one of them tickles up my side right under my armpit. He climbs all the way up grabbing my nipple before scooting up over my breast and chest to my chin. The sensation makes my nipples become fully erect. Almost painfully so. He climbs onto my face, and slowly crawls to my right eye. I see him looking down at me, and hear the squeaking coming from him.

"I don't understand you." I sigh quietly. "You have to use your talking thing."

It then retreats back the way it came. A soft moan escaped me when he pulled at my nipple on his descent.

"It said something." I hear. "But it didn't tell us what we need to know. Use the Birder."

I begin to panic, and I pull the vine rope things holding my head freeing my head. I can't budge the rest as they add more all around me. I look to my right to see what would be giant to them, but small to me, megaphone inches from my ear. Right beside it is a crossbow looking thing with a small arrow sticking out of it. I see the double barbed tip, and relax knowing it would never penetrate my skin anyway with just some blades of grass to propel it. They pin down every rope holding me including the one still tightly wrapped around my nipple. That one they pulled my breast to the right when the pinned it down making my nipple point almost to my right.

They line their weapon up pointing it at my armpit, and I watch as the darker one commands three others lining things up. They soon back away from the thing except for one who stands on the side of it holding the firing trigger. Then he puts his head down shaking it like he doesn't want to fire the thing, and I hear a loud snap. I watch as the arrow shoots right over me landing on my left breast spent. The range was impressive, but I can see it won't have to oomph to do me any harm. My attention is taken by a tickling again at my crotch. I feel movement between my legs, and it's feeling so sexy.

"Tighten it more. Tighten until the blades break! Aim lower. Let's make this count." I hear.

It doesn't phase me. I let myself enjoy the tickling between my legs until I turn to see that they have the thing reloaded and ready to fire. The same one standing there just as somber. The dark one standing off to the side drops his arm. I hear a louder snap, and I watch as the arrow flies toward me looking like it's also going to miss. It's almost slow motion as the arrow leaves the weapon, arcs high in the air, and then it hits my right nipple slicing the rope around it as it pierces right through.

"OW!" I shout sending them all scattering as I strain against my binds.

I look down to see the arrow just heaving with my body as it's stuck in my nipple. I blow on it trying to ease the sting. The men again surround me, and I see them reloading.

"Fine. I'll answer your stupid questions." I say giving in.

"Who sent you?"

"Nobody sent me. I'm on a hike to camp where I always camp, and I got lost. I camped here for the night, and was going to leave when I got up. Now if you'll release me I'll be on my way. I'll be all too happy to end this crazy nightmare anyway. And please tell them between my legs to stop doing what they're doing. It's not nice."

"Go find out what's happening in quadrant four." I hear softly.

"What are you?"

"I'm a woman." I answer confused. "Like a man, but better."

"Woman? You are built different than we. Your chest is large compared to your large body, and you don't have anything to flow from. Why?"

"Why? Why am I a woman? Because I was born like this, and I know I'm fat, but you don't have to say it."

"Born? Please describe."

"Born. Like a man and woman have sex, and the man's sperm fertilized her egg, and a baby grows inside her for nine months before she births it."

"Birth? Sperm? Egg? Are these common among your species?"

"Yup. How do you get babies?"

"We are just humble village men. We don't have the things you call babies."

"How do you reproduce then?"

"We haven't had a fertilization moon in many ages."

"Are there women in your species?" I ask curious.

"We only have what you would call men."

"Quadrant four reports a warm and wet place in her large body. They're looking at it more closely to determine what it is." I hear quietly.

"That's where babies are birthed from." I answer. "A man puts his sperm in there because that's where her eggs are, and then when one is fertilized it becomes a baby. The baby comes out that place. It is wet because you are tickling it making it moisten in preparation for a man to insert his penis so he can give his sperm. It's that simple." I explain to the new one.

"This egg you talk about. Is it needed to make more of you?"

"Yes. It's essential."

"Can you give us one of yours?"

"I can't just give one away. They're in my tubes, and when one comes down it sticks to my uterus wall, and then if it gets fertilized it becomes a baby. If it doesn't it flushes out of that place with the bloody uterine lining. That happens every 28 days or so. About a week after the blood stops another egg begins to drop down."

"We must have one of those eggs." A new being says as he walks up. "Our workers can't keep going without new ones to fill in the void of those called to the great one."

"You can't just take it. You have to be inside of me to do that." I laugh.

"How do we get to it then?"

"You don't. It's the man's sperm that does, and those are tiny things even smaller than any of you."

"Explain."

"The man and woman have sex. He puts his penis into her vagina, and he rubs it in and out which stimulates them both. The stimulation makes them both orgasm which is ejaculating his sperm for the guy, and her vaginal muscles pulling it into her womb for the girl. The sperm travels through her cervix, and finds the egg. Then when one of the cells penetrate the egg a baby begins."

"So we have to go through your cevaz?"

"No, cervix, and you can't go through it without causing me a lot of pain."

"So this orgasm thing then. That's how we get to your egg?"

"That's just something that happens which helps the little spermies along."

"Is this all pleasurable?"

"Very much so. As a matter of fact it's that pleasure which makes the girl get wet, and it's that moisture that make the penis slide better which stimulates the clit more giving her a better orgasm."

"This clit. It's a magic place to bring the sperm to the egg?"

"It's magical, but not like that. If a girl is in a mood she can rub her clit with something, usually her fingers, and she can make herself orgasm without a man around. A man can pull on his penis until his sperm shoots out without a woman around. And if your guys keep touching me down there I may just have one myself."

"Are they hurting you?"

"No. It feels really good."

"We will study you then."

"What? I told you everything. Let me go." I say as they all walk away toward my crotch.

I soon feel more tickling and pulling on my hairs. I can feel them using my pubes to climb all around my crotch as they inspect me. Soon I feel something pinch my labia on both sides of my opening. First the left, and then the right. I feel myself being pulled open little by little until I feel like I'm opened wide. Then I feel tickling all around my vulva. My hips start to rock, as they probe and explore. I moan and shudder when one tickles my clit making my loins come alive with desire. Another moan escapes me when I feel one of them crawling into my vagina. He crawls deeper and deeper as he slowly explores my insides.

When he gets to my cervix I feel him touching it until he finds the opening. A slight pinch shocks my pelvis, and then another followed by intense pressure. Then he retreats, and I feel him slowly crawl out of me. Within a few minutes I feel another one climb into me, and he's followed by a second. It feels so good feeling them squirm inside of me. Strange, but good. I'm almost to orgasm when they get to my cervix, and then the pinching starts again. Only more intense this time. I swear they're trying to climb through, but thankfully they give up. My orgasm is brought close once more as they climb out, but it's still not in the cards.

All day long they try and try to get through my cervix, and fail every time. They tickle me to the point that the pee I've been holding all day just gushes from me flooding the area between my legs they set up, but soon the sun is setting so they give up their quest. A chill runs through me as the night air sets in making me shiver which makes the arrow in my nipple ache again. Suddenly I feel some warmth by my right armpit. I look over the see the first one sitting by a tiny fire which is a bonfire to him. another is lit by my left armpit, and I feel another warming my crotch. It feels nice, but it's not enough.

"I need a blanket. Something to cover me to protect me against the cold." I say.

A few minutes later I see about fifty of them dragging my sleeping bag toward me, and then cover me with it after dousing the fires. it takes a bit before I'm warmed up, and once I am I fall asleep rather quickly. My body is too numb from being so still to hurt so my sleep is restful. My dreams nonexistent. The dark night keeping me from waking.

"OW!" I say being startled awake by the arrow being yanked from my nipple.

It took four of them to yank it out, and when it came out they all fell on their asses between my breasts. A tiny drop of blood formed in the arrow hole which captivated their attention. They looked like they were afraid of it at first, but then they touched it and smelled it. One even put some in a pouch taking it with him.

"Welcome to a new sun." I hear in my ear as the ones on my chest depart down my stomach and side. "We have discussed this thing about your egg, and after many failed attempts to locate one inside you we have decided to question about this orgasm thing you mentioned. Tell me where an orgasm is."