Little People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Gorth. They call me Michele."

"That is a beautiful thing to be called. The female called Michele. It sounds like a birds call to my ears."

"You better gets some rest Gorth. The sun will be up soon."

I fall asleep after he leaves me. I get chilled, but it's a warm night so it's not bad. When I wake the sun is bright and high. I hear them all approaching me, and tinkering around between my legs. I lay still wondering if they noticed anything off, but after a few minutes everything seems normal. The one enters me effortlessly. I feel him moving around by my cervix, and then see more cum jars being run past. There's a lot of them this time. Like and endless line. I feel it all getting put inside me, and by the time they finish I feel bloated a bit. Then I feel something bigger push into my cervical opening, and it is left as the being exits me.

As soon as he's out the battering begins at my ass again. I have to laugh at their meager attempts, and I eventually say, "That's not how you get in the stink hole."

"What did you say." I hear a few minutes later.

"That's not how you get into the stink hole." I laugh.

"You said it was an asshole. Now it's a stink hole. What do you hide in there?"

"Just a bunch of shit." I joke.

"Don't confuse me! You will be punished!"

"Sorry, sorry, I guess I have to rephrase myself. You can't get into my asshole without lubrication, and it would take a lot more force if that's the game you want to play. Maybe try lube to make it slick, and then ease into it. It wouldn't hurt if I was being brought to orgasm at the same time. Once you get in you'll have to get out. So you'll need an exit strategy since that hole is designed to keep things inside of me until it's ready to come out it will be something you'll need to plan. The only thing is is that there's nothing in there except my waste. That's all. We call it a lot of things, and shit if one of them. It's also a general term for most everything."

"We will get in, and we will find your treasures. Your words seem right, but are untrue."

He walks away in a huff, and I soon feel the hammering stop. Then I feel something cold rubbing all over my hole while my pubic hairs are being pulled downward. My clit gets a shock when it's caressed so gently. I moan feeling the attention. My hips begin to rock, and my pussy begins to wet as I'm slowly brought to full attention. When my moaning intensifies the ramming against my asshole resumes. It's relentless and much harder. The attention to my clit feels so good. My senses are peaked in no time, and I feel the ropes around my nipples, the pulling on my pubes where my clit tender hangs, and the ramming at my back door.

"Oh fuck!" I moan as the waves take me.

I shake and quiver feeling the pressure on my ass turn to a constant push, and my clit man keeps me going through a very fine orgasm. As soon as I calm my body relaxes, and I feel my asshole open for the first time as they finally breach my nether region. My clit man gets down as I thank him without thinking, and as I'm laying there panting as pleasured I feel my asshole slowly being forced open. I feel them spreading my back hole wide as my hole fights against them. About a minute after the stretching stops and my hole is gaping I feel the tickle of one of them climbing into my ass.

When he gets to my inner sphincter I feel him pressing on it trying to push through. He is very insistent, and keeps poking and poking until I feel it giving way. Suddenly I feel him slip deeper, and my muscle tightens around him. He wiggles and fights until my muscle opens again giving up and letting him slide deeper and deeper. It feels like he's in my stomach moving all around before he starts his retreat. All the way back out I feel the squirming and fighting until he finally pops out. I'm left untouched for what seems like hours. Then I feel the opener let my hole close as it is pulled from my ass.

The man climbs into my vaginal canal, and I feel the plug they put in get pulled out. Once it's out I feel the flood of juice flow out of me in a gush. Then he skips into me, and moves around a little before exiting. More silent untouched time before that opener is removed. I feel the tube pull from my urethra, and then feel them moving all about between my legs.

"We have failed. Your eggs can not be used to help us." The dark elder says dejected.

"Then I can go then?"

"So you can report back, and bring more massive things like yourself? NO!"

"Enough with the fat references. Jeeze!" I joke. "So what then? More poking and prodding?" I as seriously.

"No. That's done. On the next sun you will meet the flies."

He walks away as I ask what that means. I lay there wondering if they intend to off me now, and I make up my mind to leave after the sun sets. I'm naked without my compass or phone, but I have my sleeping bag so I won't be completely without. It seems to take forever before the sun was sinking and they were retreating away. As soon as it completely dark, and I'm sure they're all sleeping, I'll leave.

Just as I'm ready to make my move I hear, "Hey. Sorry I can't help you out. Are you going to leave me tonight?"

"Of course." I whisper. "I don't know what meeting the flies is all about, but I don't think I want to find out. What do you mean leave you?"

"I mean us. Meeting the flies is a true torture for my kind. I can't blame you for leaving. I would run too if I were you."

"What is it? So far the best you people have is you shot an arrow through my nipple."

"We are taken to the other side, and we are tied down much like you are now. Then we are opened so out essence comes to the surface like what happens to us after the Great One calls us. Our essence brings the flies who tear us apart as they eat our bodies."

"That does sound rather bad, but this essence, I don't have it like you. I just bleed, poop, and pee."

"That red liquid attracts them faster than our essence. A little was put out, and in three chest beats they were all over it tearing at the leaf we put it on."

"Are these huge flies, or what? They honestly sounds like they're really big, but compared to you everything is. I've never seen a fly big enough to tear me limb from limb. Even the biggest horse flies are tiny."

"I don't want you to find out anything about them. I want you to go. Now. Escape, and never return. Go back to your kind and forget about me."

"Just you?"

"Us. Here. Everything."

"I'll never forget you. You're too sweet."

"You must. It's for the best. I will never forget you though. My Michele. As beautiful as a song bird."

"Really Gorth? I thought it was just my name you liked?"

"It is, I do, I'm confused!"

"You know, when my kind like each other they tend to spend time together cuddling and being close. I'm okay if you'd like to try it. I won't move, but if you're really worried about it you can lay on my chest."

I see him walk up to me, and begin to climb the rope tied around my nipple. The pulling turns me on, and knowing he's coming to just cuddle makes me so happy my crotch wets. He crawls on my chest, and finds a soft left breast to lay on. His head resting on my areola with his feet by my heart.

"I can hear your life beating in you." He squeaks.

"I heard that. Barely, but I did." I whisper amazed.

We lay in silence for a while before I feel him getting more comfortable. He grabs my nipple pulling himself closer which makes me moan quietly. Looking up at me I just smile back at him. So he pulls it again with the same response. I see a smile on his face to match mine, and then he sits with my hard nipple between his legs, wraps his arms around it, and begins to kiss it all over wildly. My back raises at the attention, and I bite my bottom lip feeling the sexually energy run from my nipple to my spine to my pussy.

"That feels so good." I moan under my breath.

I feel him move, and when I look I see him climbing over my belly to my crotch. Then I feel him tug on my hairs just before he attends to my clit.

"Oh fucking God!" I moan in desperate need.

"Fucking get that clit." I moan feeling him going wild squeezing and rubbing it.

I'm almost ready to pop when I feel him slide himself into my pussy. His entire body squirms around inside me while he plays with my clit, and the next thing I know I'm convulsing in delight. He doesn't stop attending to me, and I'm soon riding the waves a second time. I feel him stiffening in the midst of my second pleasure trip, and when I was done I felt him gently rubbing my labia while still inside of me. It was a while later when I felt him tugging my hair climbing back up to me. When he crested my stomach I could see he was completely covered in my juices from his shoulders to his feet, and I also saw his nakedness. The first thing to catch my eyes was his brown cock hanging to his knees.

"If he were human I'd have been ripped in two." I thought to myself.

He curls up on my left tit again, and we fall asleep together. Just before the sun rises I feel him leaving me. I just smile at him as I get ready to make my break. As soon as he's safely out of sight I put my legs together breaking all the ropes holding my legs. Then I roll popping up the ones holding my torso, and finally I go to bring my arms back to my sides. I stop when they don't move. I look up to see the elder there with an army of little brown men, and they're all holding the ropes tightly.

I'm shocked for a few seconds, but am brought back to life when I feel my legs being tied together. I wiggle and shake to no avail. They just begin dragging me. Across the clearing, over branches, and then to a long flat rock in direct sun. I am tied down much more firmly, and two men climb the ropes on my nipples mounting me. Once I have one standing by each nipple I watch them remove the ropes letting my nipples tingle as they're freed. Then I see as the hoist up a long spear-like thing. One on each side. It's thick in comparison to their other tiny spears, and very long. For them at least. The tip comes to a sharp point, and looks rather needle-like. The end they hold has a strap which they wrap around their wrists.

They both take aim at my nipples, and jab the spears forward. I feel a pinch at the base of both my nipples, and then feel them move repeating the same on a different side of my nipples. When the have gotten three jabs each I feel them move to my shoulders, and repel down my hair. I look down as the sting in my nipples grow. Then I see tiny droplets of blood form everywhere they poked me. Less than a minute later I hear the first fly buzz past making them scatter. I lay with the sun burning my skin hearing more and more flies. Soon they are landing on me so I blow them away or I shake and the go.

It works the first few times, and then they just walk all over me not caring. It tickles, but I know what they're after. They're the big biting flies, and they like blood. I feel a bite on the bottom of my left boob making me flinch.

"Ow."

Then another on my crotch near my cleft.

"Ow!" I moan since this one hurt a little more.

About six more arrive landing on my boobs after making a few circles over me. A bite on my right boob near my armpit makes me jump.

"Oh!"

My nipples are peaked from the tickling of their legs on my breasts, and one finds it's way to my right one tasting the little droplet of blood. It turns around like it's looking at me from where it stands on my areola, and then I feel it bite down hard.

"Damn!" I say clenching my teeth.

Another fly joins almost like it was called, and soon I feel another bite on my areola. It happens at almost the same time as a bite almost right on my left nipple. I close my eyes clenching my teeth feeling more and more flies landing on my body. Most find their way to my breasts covering them in bites, and a few join together in my pubic hair. I squirm as much as I can moaning as they bite me over and over. My body soon becomes numb to their bites as I'm covered in welts that have little blood spots in the middle. I lay motionless just letting them have me. The sun eroding my energy faster than my struggling. The ropes around my legs loosen, and I feel the ropes tighten around my knees as they are pulled upward spreading my legs wide.

They pull and pull until my knees are by my sides and my ass has been lifted off the rock. I feel a poke between my vaginal slit and my asshole, and I can only wait for what will happen. Sure enough the flies converge all over my crotch and ass. I whimper with every bite, and feel my asshole quivering as they draw blood from there as well. They attack my most sensitive area over and over until I faint.

When I come to I'm tied back down with my legs painfully wide apart. My chest and crotch burning with pain, and the rest of me burning with sunburn. Some of the men are applying a sticky cream all over me. Their steps on my burning flesh makes me flinch. I'm given water, and a lot of it. I almost throw up they give me so much. Then I pass back out. When I wake again I feel better. I see my sunburn is almost completely gone somehow, and the welts are just red spots. My crotch feels less swollen and okay even though with my legs so wide it is open in the breeze.

"I'm amazed you survived the flies. Your kind is very resilient. We will find another way to settle things." I look to see the elder say.

"I'm just going to go. That's the only settling that can happen since even your worst tortures are just biting flies. The sun was the worst part, but it would take me days before I die that way. By then I could have screamed loud enough to bring in more people like me."

"There can't be many of you anyway. The world can't hold or provide for many immense things like you. We can handle the few of you there are."

"This world is way bigger than what you think. Climb that tree over there to the very top and look. What are you afraid of?"

"We don't go far into the trees. Climbing to the top would be an arduous journey, and a monumental task. I will just quit listening to your lies."

"Gee my lies have been pretty truthful so far. Haven't they? Besides that there are billions of my kind. That's way more than you even have of your own kind, and we are fucking all the time making more of us." I say feeling raged. "You're all doomed to slowly die off."

Once the words leave me I'm struck with deep guilt and feel so sorry for them. So sorry I begin to cry. The elder just falls onto his butt as my words sink in, and Gorth comes running up asking if I'm broken.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so cruel. I wish I could help you." I tell him.

"Gorth!" The elder shouts. "How do you talk to the creature without the voice strengthener?"

"I don't know. She can just hear me. I don't know how or why. It just happened."

"What did it convince your weak mind to do?"

"Nothing sir. It just happened."

"Leave him alone. What we say or do is of no concern to you!" I say angry again.

"Please Michele. I'm okay."

"It has a title? How do you know this? Tell me or it's the flies with you, and you aren't as resilient as this thing is."

"Just leave him alone! He's the only one who hasn't treated me like a piece of meat."

"Please Michele." He begs trying to silence me. "Let me tell him."

"Fine, but if he does anything to you I'll squish him."

"Explain Gorth." He says sternly.

"Last moon I snuck out here, and we got to know more about one another. She's not an invader. I know that for certain."

"How do you know?"

"She opened herself to me last moon, and I to her. We sparked." He said making everyone gasp.

"How did you spark with this, this, thing?"

"We were close, and she was moaning and panting. I didn't know what was happening, but I felt strange inside. My being acted on it's own, and before I knew it I had her tunnel holding so nicely. It was so warm and wet. It smelled like morning dew. I felt so energized so full of life inside her. My being acted as though I was taken by the Great One, and we sparked."

An eerie silence fell over everyone.

"Twice." He added.

"You know I have to send you to the trees now?" The elder says.

"I know." He answers dejected.

"Ah, bullshit!" I say. "We fucked, and you want to banish him because you are a failure. Why don't you hit the damn trees?"

The next thing I know I'm bawling my eyes out for no reason.

"Are you broken?" Gorth asks.

"No, but I feel so weird. The last time I felt this emotional..." I stop realizing what I'm saying.

"What happened the last time." He presses with everyone listening.

I just sit up scaring the hell out of everyone and say, "The last time I felt like this I was pregnant!"

I stand up surprising them all, and I walk to the edge of the clearing looking at the trail I walked in on looking at it for a couple of minutes thinking. Then I lay back spreading my legs as wide as I can. I reach down pulling my pussy open looking at the elder.

"Check me! Get your guy in there, and tell me!"

I watch as a smaller one walks up wearing a helmet with a hose attached. Like diving gear of sorts. He dives in head first, and as he wiggles around he makes me orgasm hard. He fumbles around my cervix as my vaginal walls massage his entire body, and then he climbs out covered in my juices.

"Sorry." I say.

He talks to the elder, and then the elder speaks.

"It seems your inside passage has been blocked. I have only read of this in my texts. I remember learning that when the blockage breaks free the singling will appear quickly."

"So I'm pregnant?"

"You are with young." He says smiling. "You are compatible."

I sit back feeling sad.

"I have kids at home, a life, a job. What about them?" I say to myself. "I can't just stay, but I can't leave either."

Bursting into tears I walk away to be by myself so I go to the flat rock and cry. I don't know how long it is that I cry for, but when I feel a pop in my vagina I stop. I look down to see a creamy yellow ooze seeping from my crotch.

"The plug!" I say to myself rushing back. "The plug! I think the plug just broke."

Everyone gathers at my crotch as I sit with my legs open. Gorth stands by the elder closest my hole as what must be the scientist or doctor of the bunch examines the seepage. He confirms it's the plug just as I feel a tickling in my uterus. It gets more and more intense before my cervix opens easily as it passes through. Then I feel the tickle continue down my vaginal canal until I see Gorth pull a light tan little girl from my body. Everyone cheers, and the happiness spreads fast.

"Gorth." I say my voice shaking. "There's more."

I feel another slip down my birth canal, and he pulls out another girl. She looks just like her sister. Then another struggles to my cervix. This one I have to push a bit to help out. I feel it stretching it's way down and out, and then I see Gorth and the elder pull out a baby boy that's already bigger than they are, but still only about three inches tall compared to their two. I feel a drop run down my stomach. I look down to see my breasts are leaking milk. I take the little ones and put the two girls by my left nipple and the boy by my right. Like any baby they quickly find the nourishment and suckle themselves to sleep.

I just lay with them suckling all night, and in the morning the girls are fully developed tiny women. I see their skin is now a light brown, and their breasts are very voluptuous. If they were human they'd be at least DD size. The only hair they have is on their heads, and that's long black hair that goes to their rather curvy butts. I watch them as they lay on my breast sleeping contently. I look at my boy. He's almost five inches tall and all muscles. His skin is still a light brown, almost white, and his hair is a short brown. I see he too is hairless except for on his head. When he rolls to his side I see a two inch dick poking straight up at full attention. His mouth still wrapped around my nipple I just watch them rest. Just as the elder comes with Gorth on his heels