Little People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have given us hope. We will allow you to leave if you wish. You may thank Gorth for convincing us to trust you."

"Yeah, I gave you hope, and I gave you a new generation. You give me the one thing I've had all along? No."

"No? what would you like from us then. We don't have much."

"Gorth stays. No trees for him. You all care for my little ones like they're your own because they actually are, and you give me all of my things back."

"Gorth must go. It's law."

"Change the law then. He stays or it's all over for all of you one way or another."

"Can we change the law?" He asks another darker being.

"It seems because of Gorth's indiscretions we now have renewed hope. Without doing what he had all hope would have been lost. He has been forgiven."

"Great. My things?"

"You will have them when you're ready."

I feel a bite on my right nipple. Looking down I see the boy chewing away while suckling. The girls are wide awake staring right at me.

"Gorth, your daughters are ready to meet you." I say bringing them to him.

"You quit your biting." I say to the boy who giggles and bites harder. "Keep that up, and you'll be done."

He stops and starts sucking really hard.

"You're going to be a handful. I can tell already." He looks at me smiling. "Don't do it."

Then he clamps down hard. I pull him away, but he has such a good hold on my boob that my entire tit goes with him. It feels like he's biting my nipple off, and I'm pulling so hard I think it's going to come off with him. My breasts flops back when he finally lets go, and I place him by the elder.

"You will have your hands full with this one, and I expect you will teach him everything you know."

"We will. You have our word."

I get up, and ask for my things. Saying good bye to Gorth and my kids wasn't easy, but necessary. I walk away vowing to return soon to check up on things. I begin my long and sweaty walk back to find my car pinpointing where I am so I can return. I walk for hours before I hear someone calling my name. I reply back, and a game warden rushes up to me. He says that he has me into his radio, and escorts me back.

I find a complete search party with about a hundred people there all looking for me. I explain that I just got turned around, and I had enough provisions to last way longer than I was gone. I get the GPS coordinates from where I was found "so I can find it on the map so see how far off I was." I'm surprised to see the flat rock I was tied to was one of my landmarks. I never suspected they were so close.