Little Pet

Story Info
Pet steps out of her comfort zone.
3.7k words
4.5
9.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Babypks
Babypks
59 Followers

The alarm on Pet's phone went off at 4:50p.m everyday. After a year Pet no longer needed the alarm her body knew when her Master was about to be home but she left it set in case she was doing a task or running errands. It was time to get into position. She smiled and began to feel butterflies in her stomach. Her Sir would be home any minute. Pet sat in the usual position, on her knees with her full round ass on her heals, head down and palms flat on her thighs. Pet was nude, except for her collar, as usual and had her legs open wide to see the small strip of hair and her soft pink lips. This is how Master liked to see her as soon as he walked thru the door.

Pet heard the car pull in the drive and her heart skipped a beat. She loved when Master came home. All day Pet longed for him. A text with her daily task, a call or if she was lucky an at home lunch. All she lived for was him and to give him her obedience. He was her Master and he gave her purpose and direction. She loved the way he cared for her, the way he used her body for his pleasure, Pet even loved the punishments. They helped her learn and grow in her submission to her Master. Anytime Master touched her, talked to her or even was in the house she felt safe and wanted. All Pet had ever hoped for.

As he entered the house he smiled. The look of his beautiful pet waiting for him was always the highlight of his day. He touched the top of her head.

"How was your day Pet?" His voice caressed her.

"Lonely without you." Always her answer and always true.

Master walked to the window and left her sitting there for a few minutes without speaking. She wondered if something was wrong. Pet began to worry. She woke him in the usual manner that morning, 5:30 a.m. with a cup of coffee and her lips around his shaft. His breakfast had been warm on the stove, his work clothes hung in the bathroom and his lunch packed in the fridge. She had completed all the tasks he had sent her that day and even praised her for her promptness in finishing them. Normally Master would have her make him a drink or tell her about his day.

He turned and looked down at her. He could see the rise and fall of her large supple breasts as she breathed and the crease in her brow. Master knew she was trying to figure out what he was doing, or if she had forgotten something. He did love to torture her, however, today he wanted nothing more then to take her then and there but that would have to wait till later. Master had plans for his little pet today.

"Pet you have been such a good girl we are going out this evening." He smiled when he saw her face relax.

"Thank you Master." Her heart began beating normally again.

Master reached into his back pocket and walked back to where she was kneeling and handed her a piece of paper.

"Now go get ready my girl. We leave in 30 minutes." He swatted her bottom as she stood.

Pet did as she was told. She read the piece of paper as she walked up the stairs. Pack:

1 pair of nipple clamps

1 solid wooden paddle (your choice)

2 sets of the short ropes

1 toy of your choice

Interesting she thought. They had gone on many outings and Pet had packed many bags. She went to the dresser where they kept all the toys and gathered them, with a smile picked her toy of choice and her favorite paddle. Pet then went to the closet to get dressed. She picked out a purple sun dress she knew Master liked and then went to her chest of drawers for under clothes. She picked out a black lace thong and the bra to match. The panties were soft and caressed her aching clit. The bra barely covered her nipples, which had been hard since her Master arrived home, but pushed up her breasts the way he liked and a pair of black lace up sandles and was ready to go.

Pet walked down the stair with the leather bag and found him looking out the window. She stopped to admire him. He was tall 6'2 and well built. He had worked in construction since he was a teen so he was tan and his body was well toned. Master had golden-brown eyes and sandy blond hair he kept short. She loved everything about his body. The way it felt, the smell of his skin. The sound of his voice even the way he tasted after a hard day of work.

"What a sight he is, mmm." Her heart beating hard again.

At the sound of Pet's voice Master turned and looked at her with a raised eyebrow. Pet froze and continued to look into his eyes even as he spoke to her.

"What was that my pet?" she could hear the smile in his voice.

She quickly cast her eyes to the floor and walked down the last few stairs.

"Just admiring the view Master. Please forgive me I didn't realize I said that out loud." Her voice was barely a whisper.

Master chuckled and Pet was thankful because had she not only spoken without being told to or addressed, she had been caught looking him in the eye. Pet wondered if he would let the slip ups go.

"Set the bag down and bend over the arm of the couch." Master chuckled as he saw Pet's face fall.

"Yes Master." Why did she let her mouth get the best of her everytime?

His hands were firm and each slap he delivered to her ass stung and was like a lightening rod straight to her core.

"Thank you for the correction Master." Pet hated displeasing him.

She felt her wetness begin to run down into her panties.

"Now that you are all sorted out are we ready to go?" Master asked his voice still light. He would have spanked her before they left regardless but even better that she had given him a reason.

"If this outfit pleases you Sir." Was her only reply.

He looked her over. She was wearing the dress he liked and the black thong had not gone unnoticed.

"Yes pet it does." He smiled at the attention she took to please him.

With that they walked out the door to the car. She placed the leather bag in the back seat and took her place in the passanger seat. They pulled out of the drive and headed to their destination. Master told her about his day as they drove. Pet had placed her hand on his muscular thigh and sighed a little as he wrapped his hand around hers.

When they pulled up to the hotel she smiled. The pair had been there before with other couples as well as alone. Pet wasn't sure if they would be meeting someone or if it would just be them, with Master she never knew what to expect. They checked in and made their way to the back by the elevators.

The hotel was older and had been renovated a few years before ,however, the elevators still took forever to go up or down. Master walked her to the bathroom bypassing the elevators. Master sat the bag on the counter and opened it. He took out one set of the ropes and the nipple clamps. He also took out the toy she had chosen. He smiled as he held up the bright orange butt plug. They had bought it as a joke saying they would never lose it because it was so bright. He lifted her face up and kissed her long and deep. Pet moaned into his mouth and pressed her hard nipples against his chest. She never tired of the taste of her Master. His tongue was soft against her own. When Pet began to suck at his tongue he drew back and looked at her.

"Good choice my little slave." She always managed to please him, even with the minor slips she made here and there.

Master told Pet to take her clothes off and stand still. Pet did as she was told. He took the rope and began to bind her breasts. Pet could feel the hairs from the rope scrap and tighten around her. It felt so freeing when Master bound her. Even when she was bound to the point she couldn't move Pet fet free. Once tied up Master began to put on the nipple clamps. Master tugged on the chain between them and watched the look of pleasure and pain cross her face. It was always a beautiful sight to watch Pet endure whatever he put her thru.

She could feel the pressure of the ropes and the added pain from the clamps and her Master's man handling of her breasts. Pet let a small gasp as her Master continued to pull the chain between her breasts. The clamps pinched in a devilishly good way. She knew that wouldn't be the case when they came off. She kept her breathing even and focused on the pleasure the pain gave her. Master ran his hand down Pet's stomach to the top of her thighs. She spread her legs a little wider to give him access to her swollen lips and clit.

"Such a willing little slut we are today!!" His pride grew when she willingly offered her body to him.

Master found Pet to be hot and wet as usual. He smiled at her and slid the butt plug into her wet pussy.

"Mmmmmm.." Pet could only moan as she felt him push into her aching center.

Master worked the large plug very slow to get it nice and wet.

"Pet bend over and put your chin on the counter and reach back and spread yourself open for me." Master's voice was becoming deeper with need as he fucked her with the plug.

Pet did as she was told without hesitation. The cool air from the bathroom made her shiver as she spread her ass cheeks. Master slid the butt plug out of her sopping cunt and slowly into her tight ass. She let out a small gasp as it filled her. The aching emptiness of her needy pussy combined with the filling of her ass nearly made her cum right then. Pet knew better than to cum without permission. She took a deep breath to calm herself and felt her pussy begin to quiver. Pet was in estacy, the build up and anticipation of what was yet to come was like a drug to her.

"Very good my pet. Your ass looks lovely filled." He caressed her as he spoke.

Master was about to ask his pet to step out of her comfort zone. He knew there wasn't many people at the hotel at the time as he had already spoken to the manager. Master watched his pet out of the corner of his eye as he gathered her clothes and put them in the bag. Would she hesitate or would she put her trust in him? He had called eairlier and reserved the penthouse. There was a special elevator that only the Penthouse used. Pet had no idea about that and Mastet knew if she did what he was fixing to ask she would be pushing a limit and he was anxious but knew she would rise to the challenge.

"Pet, this is what you will wear until I tell you other wise. Let's head to our room." He said this as he was picking up the bag and heading to the door.

Pet was shocked. Master had never asked her to do something like this before, well not outside of a fetish club or someone's home. Pet trusted him completely and knew he would do nothing to hurt her. Taking another deep breath she stood up tall and headed for the bathroom door.

"Yes Master if it pleases you." Her heart was racing and ever nerve ending she had was firing like rockets.

They made their way to the elevator, she looked beautiful standing there. Master knew this was way out of her comfort zone. Pet felt like the elevators were purposely going slow. At any moment someone could walk down the hall and see her. Pet wasn't ashamed of her curvy body, but what would they think seeing her there. She focused on pleasing her Master, that was all that ever mattered. The rest was just noise and took away from her submission. Master's heart filled knowing she was doing this for him. He had taken her to events and gatherings with friends where it was expected for her to be bound and nude. This was a regular vanilla hotel and Master knew this was hard for her.

It felt like forever but it only took a few minutes for the elevator to arrive. While the two waited Master ran the tips of his fingers up and down his pet's back. Master wanted her to know he was right there with her. He would protect her with his life.

When the doors opened Pet breathed a sigh of relief there was no one on it. Master applied light pressure to her lower back to signal Pet to go into the elevator first. Pet walked into the elevator and waited for his next comand. He sat the bag down and took out the second set of rope. Master took her hands and secured her wrists to a light fixture on the mirrored wall.

"Stay facing the wall my little slut. I want you to watch." His eyes sparkled as she did as he commanded.

He took the paddle out of the bag and began to rub it on her full round ass. Pet loved his delicious torture. The pleasure and pain he gave her took her to new heights. It made her body sing. Pet knew this paddle well. It gave a good thuddy pain but had a sting when it first made contact with her skin. The first blow made her catch her breath. The feelings flooded her mind and blocked out everything else.

Pet could feel the blood rushing to the spot where Master had just hit her. It was a hot sharp pain that filled her. Pet inhaled sharply and felt the wetness that had been building now running down her thighs. Pet knew when her Master was thru she would be standing in a puddle.

As Master continued to spank her the butt plug seemed to vibrate with each smack. It sent waves of pleasure thru her core. Pet could feel her pussy spasm as he alternated from left to right. Pet was slowly coming undone. Her whimpers and moans filled the small space as well as the smell of her arousal.

Master became harder the more red her ass became. He could see the hint of purple with each swing of the paddle. Master figured 20 good swats per side would have Pet sitting gently for the next few days. This thought made the beast in him rabid.

"Oh my dirty slut look at you. Moaning and whining. Do you want me to stop?" Master knew the answer to his question but loved to hear her beg.

"Oooo no Master please don't stop please. Make me your little slut." Her eyes plead, even as the tears spilled down her cheeks.

Four more slaps from the paddle to each ,now red and purple, ass cheek had her breathing hard and more than a few tears running down her flushed face. Master ran his hands and nails over Pet's hot welped ass. With each movement of his hands Pet moaned and pushed her ass into him. Master ran his hand between her thighs and felt the wetness and heat from her swollen lips.

"Look at you!! Your ass is beat red, your mascara is running and your pussy is making a mess on the floor. What am I going to do with such a messy slut?" Master fisted his large hand in her hair while he spoke to her.

While to some these may seem harsh words but to Pet they were like fresh air.

"Answer me now Pet!! What am I to do with you?" Master's breathing was deep and his eyes dark with need, he slapped her face, and waited for her answer.

"I am your messy slut Master, do with me as you please." Pet watched his eyes go darker and her tits shake as she breathed hard.

"How right you are my little Pet how right you are. Now turn around." Master released her hair and ran his hand down to her throat and placed the paddle back into the bag. He let out a low growl as his fingers tightened.

Pet was flush from the spanking and her whole body was singing and covered in a light layer of sweat She could feel her heart beat in her nipples and her ass, Pet closed her eyes a moment to enjoy the fire burning thru her. Master kept the hand he had on her throat there and pulled the chain that connected the clamps on each nipple with the other. She inhaled sharply and her pussy spasmed more and more. It felt like tiny bombs were bursting inside her. She started to moan softly.

This was the only time she was allowed to speak without permission, when she was moaning or begging. He leaned in and kissed her. Softly at first then taking her bottom lip between his teeth. He pulled away from her and replaced his tounge with the chain from her nipple clamps.

"Do not let go of the chain Pet." Master's voice was thick with hunger.

He stepped back to look at her. Pet was beautiful in her submission. Her breasts were turning a nice shade of pink from being bound. Master could see her stomach quivering as she breathed. He ran his hand down her throat to the top of her right breast. Master pinched the clamp around her nipple and Pet gasped. The chain fell out of her mouth when she did so. Pet was so lost in the pleasure she didn't notice. He reached up and slapped her breasts hard and fast. Pet gasped again, and Master put the chain back in her mouth.

"If you drop the chain again I won't let you cum." He went back to rubbing and pinching her nipples.

Pet closed her eyes and let the pain fill her up, as her Master leaned in and ran his tounge across one throbbing nipple then the other. The fire inside her rose to a new level. Master began to kiss his way down her chest to her body. Master got on his knees in front of her and ran his hands up her thighs, letting his thumbs run across her swollen clit as he made his way to her stomach. Pet let her legs fall open giving him full access.

"Yes my little slut open yourself to me." Master growled as he spoke to her. His inner beast taking over more every minute.

She let her head fall back and she began to whimper and moan. Master slowly ran his finger down the slit between her wet swollen lips. Pet pushed her hips into his hand. Pet's body belonged to her Master. He would take what he wanted regardless.

He parted her lips and ran his tounge from her ass to her clit and began to suck lightly. She moaned out loud and pressed her pussy into his mouth. He grabbed her ass and kept sucking and flicking her clit with his tounge. She began to beg. Softly at first then louder.

"Please Master may I cum?" She made sure to keep the chain between her teeth. "Please please please" she whimpered.

Master licked her pussy one last time and stood up.

"That's enough for now. Can't let you cum that easily now can I? What fun would that be for a needy little slut!" Or for me he thought.

Master took the chain from Pet's mouth and kissed her. She could taste herself on his lips and tounge. Pet sucked his lips and and kissed him deeper. Master turned her around and with his hand spanked her ass again. He slapped her over and over. When he could see the shape of his hand he stopped and turned her back around. He wiped the tears from her face and kissed her again.

"Shusss my little pet. I'll make it all better soon." He stepped back and unbuttoned his pants letting them fall to the floor.

Master was hard and dripping precum. He knew they were almost to their floor so he wanted this to be hard and fast. He lifted her up and slid his cock deep inside her. She almost screamed with pleasure and relief but caught herself.

Pet was exploding inside. Master slammed her into the wall of the elevator and began to fuck her hard. He took one hand and placed it around her throat. Gently he squeezed her throat till she could no longer breath. He leaned in and begin to fuck her faster and whispered in her ear.

"Cum for me slut. Cum right now!" With his permission given and his cock filling her up she exploded.

Master filled her with his hot salty load while Pet moaned and screamed her thanks. She continues to spasm and Master pulled out of her fast and took the rope from the light fixture just as the doors opened into the penthouse.

"Oh my filthy slut, that was only the beginning for you tonight." Master chuckled darkly and lead her into the room...

Thank you to those that take the time to read and vote. If you'd like to find out what happens next let me know.

Babypks
Babypks
59 Followers