All Comments on 'Little Pet'

by Babypks

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Little Pet Story

Hi Babypks,

Loved your story, "Little Pet:, as it really captured the dynamic between Master and sub beautifully. I rated it a 5. truly enjoyed His control of her O. You have a great style and as a Dom for quite sometime I found it quite arousing. I hope you will write more and I cannot wait to delve into more of your posted stories.

MV

ModusPonensLoverModusPonensLoverover 3 years ago
Nice, a few details you can improve

Your story is nice, I really enjoyed reading it !

There are a few spelling mistakes, that are a bit off-putting, in my humble opinion. It's a detail, but one easily fixed.

"Tongue" is the organ you use to taste ... and lick.... stuff.

You can say that something burns "through" someone.

And finally, there are a few issues with the tenses of the verbs. You switch between preterit and present a bit incoherently in my opinion. You only need to choose one of the two and stick with it (when appropriate, of course) to solve this problem.

Otherwise, it's very nice, and I would enjoy reading a sequel

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

I am not thrilled with it, but if he's worthy of her trust, then I can read about it.

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13over 3 years ago
Thrilling start!

We think this is a thrilling start to a wonderful tale! It is appealing to both sides of the D/s relationships in our house. We all imagined you as the sexy sub and both Roxy and Bev expressed a desire to help stimulate you as Master used your sexy slutty body.

Very enjoyable read as the three of us lay in bed this morning. We are looking forward to more of this tale from you.

Keep up the great work!!

Luv from kindred spirits L, R and B🥰💜

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBabypks@Babypks
I bounce between old county and rock with ease. I can read a naughty story and then read Harry Potter. I am an odd and lovely mix of light and dark. Ying and yang if you will 😊 I am a true crime nerd, a Supernatural junkie, I've watched Grey's Anatomy more than I will ad...

story TAGS