All Comments on 'Little Princess & Daddy Ch. 02'

by ErosLitAmateur

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
HornyViginAngelHornyViginAngelover 5 years ago
More.

They need more closeness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My own little princess

I have had similar fantasies about my own daughter for a few years. She is so incredibly sexy, I really can't help my attraction. She walks around in a t-shirt and panties a lot, which only fuels my desires. I masturbate 1 or 2 times a day thinking about her, and everytime I have sex with my wife, I picture it's my daughter I'm fucking.

I'm hoping someday something will happen between us. Thank you for the hot story. I've imagined it being my daughter and I while reading the story so far. Thank you for the good cums.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

My fantasy is to have naughty threesome with both my wife and daughter everyday. At home, both of them must call me Daddy. They surrender their body to me. I can fuck any of their holes at anytime i want. They enjoy being dominated by me. It makes them horny, and they cum harder.

In the house, they are only allowed to wear sexy clothes and lingerie. Their duty is to satisfy my sexual urges. In return, i will fuck their brains out, and make them cum over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Daddy Fantasies

I want Daddy to train me to be his slut. I want to go to work with him and spend every day under his desk sucking his cock while other people come and go from his office. I want him to take me home and fuck my holes whenever he wants them. And I want to sleep in a cage by his bed like his personal pet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Jenna should encourage her friends to seduce her father. At the same time she would plant dirty thoughts into her father’s mind, causing him to start noticing her friends in a sexual manner. No one dared to make the first move, both father and her friends were afraid of making Jenna jealous and ruining relationship with her. Eventually, the sexual tension exploded, resulting in a steamy sex scene, with Jenna watching and encouraging the debauchery between her father and her friends, while fingering herself to an explosive orgasm.

PS: i like the idea from an anonymous comment in chapter 1. Have Jenna’s father shoot his load onto Jenna’s flat tits regularly. Gradually, Jenna’s tits began to grow larger thanks to her father’s jizz. He can also shoot his load onto her ass and make it grow as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just Wow!

What a good story, Wish I could add my sister to my sex list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
why are you repeating this?

You published this in December 2018, followed by 2 more chapters. Why is this being published again?

ErosLitAmateurErosLitAmateuralmost 4 years agoAuthor
Why republished

I published it in 2018 and all this time later, this chapter got pulled for spelling errors, so I had to fix it, and resubmit it.

ErosLitAmateurErosLitAmateuralmost 4 years agoAuthor

You must have a hot sister ;) Happy you are enjoying the story.

Lust4SureLust4Sure9 months ago

I happen to have an older version and it is true some spelling errors were present, though, in my copy, at least the one remaining copy I have of chapters 1 & 2 indicated Jenna may have been younger than 18. Which would have forced the rewrite of the story to bring it into Literotica policy. I think it improved the story considerably.

Jenny is sure forceful when it comes to her sexual pleasures.

I'm looking forward to the next few chapters.

Lust4Sure

not4longbyme@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErosLitAmateur@ErosLitAmateur
First time author on Literotica, hoping my writing turns as many people on as possible. Comments and feedback are welcome, as well as personal stories or fantasies that you can relate to my stories.