Little Red and her Wolf Ch. 02

Story Info
A plan is hatched.
2.5k words
4.42
4.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week passed, I'd told Red what had happened with Michael. It turned her on enormously to know one of my friends had been looking at her photo's and had loved them. She started suggesting all sorts of outlandish things we could do to tease him. They ranged from my leaving my phone on the desk with message previews enabled, to "accidentally" sending him a saucy text or photo she intended for me.

I told her that most of her idea's were a little too outlandish, that nobody would believe that she had sent him a naked pic by accident.

"It would work," she pouted. "I can be all apologetic, play the stupid girl. He'll believe it. He'll be too distracted by the pic I'll send. He'll be saving it in his phone even as he's told me he's deleted it."

"No Princess. You're not to do that," I looked down at her sternly. "Firstly, it's a clumsy approach. It might get him to sit up and take notice, but if you want to hold that attention you need to be more subtle. Secondly, I will not have you getting into the habit of sending pictures to other men. Certainly not unless I tell you to."

"No, we need to play the long game. Reel him in slowly if we are going to make this work. Leave this to me. You just be ready to play your part when the time comes."

"Yes Daddy, I'll be ready," she smiled mischievously. I was left in no doubt that she was imagining just what 'ready' meant right at that moment.

---------------

It was a couple of days later when Michael and I were again sat in the break room that we got to chatting about plans for the weekend. Seemed that Beth was going to be away for the weekend, something to do with helping to make plans for her mother's birthday party. Whatever the reason it meant Michael was home alone all weekend and feeling at a bit of a loose end.

"Well why not come over to ours on Saturday night? There's a couple of other people coming over. We were planning to play a board game or something, but I promise it won't be too geeky or too competitive. A few beers, maybe some pizza and it'd get you out of the house. What do you reckon?"

"Who else is gonna be coming?" he asked.

"Oh, just Chris and Rob, nobody you know, oh and Red of course," I replied. Watching his body language, trying to gauge his reaction.

"Red likes to play games too? Well, if she thinks it'll be fun, then I guess it can't be too geeky eh?"

"Oh, Red is like a big kid sometimes, she loves to play games. All kinds," I replied. I was pretty sure I had him now but couldn't resist the little double entendre.

"Yeah, that'd be great, thanks for the invite, I'd love to come over. Do I need to bring anything?"

"Nah. Couple of beers if you like, but other than that nothing. Just come over about 7'ish. Not sure what we're playing yet, but I'll make sure it's nothing too heavy. Don't wanna melt your brain on the first outing."

"OK, great. 7 o'clock Saturday it is."

---------------

That evening I sat Red down and told her that Michael would be joining us for board games on Saturday night. She clapped her hands delightedly.

"Are we going to tease him?"

"Do you think he'd like to fuck me?"

"You said he liked my pictures. Do you think he'll like me?"

"Does he think I'm pretty? Sexy?"

"Ssshhhh, slow down Princess. Everyone thinks you're pretty, and I think we both know you're sexy enough to get a corpse hard."

"Uggghh... I don't want any zombies Daddy. They're all icky and they smell," she wrinkled up her nose as if she could smell one now. "Now perhaps a sexy vampire, all dark and moody. Or maybe a werewolf..." she raised an eyebrow as she looked at me.

Most people assumed I called her Red because she usually dyed her hair various shades of red, from bright pillar box, brash and bold, to dusky and sensual magenta's. In actual fact it went back to one of our earliest exchanges. I was the big bad wolf, and she was my innocent little red riding hood. OK, she'd proven to be far from innocent, and I'd ended up being caring and nurturing rather than bad, but the pet names had stuck, and she did like me to growl and threaten to sink my teeth into her soft flesh. I think she was quite proud of the times she'd got me worked up enough to leave bite-marks.

"Well, I didn't really expect things to move this quickly munchkin, but the opportunity arose and I thought why the hell not. We'll have to play it slow; we'll have other company here. So no scandalising them by flaunting yourself. But if we handle things right, I'm sure we can make something happen. We just need to decide what we want, then figure out how to get it."

Red got up from her chair, and slid one leg across mine, straddling me.

"I want my Wolf," she said looking down into my eyes. "And this is how I get him," she added starting to grind her hips on my lap.

Recognising the signs, I realised we were pretty much going nowhere with this discussion right now. I started with a low rumbling growl, deep in the back of my throat. My hand slid up her back and sank into her soft wavy hair. Closing my fingers I grasped a handful of her hair, pulling her head back exposing her pale neck to my tender mercies. I started with kisses, light fluttering little kisses, barely grazing the skin. Slowly they got deeper firmer, my tongue licking the skin with each kiss, leaving a wet trail.

Her breath was getting shorter, and little moans were escaping her lips. Neck kisses melted her faster than just about anything. I'd lost count of the time I'd just stepped up behind her while she was doing something and watched her lose all focus as I kissed her.

Gripping her hair more tightly I held her head in place and instead of my lips, started grazing my teeth over the sensitive flesh. She started to whimper, sounding almost fearful, though I'm not sure if she was more scared whether I might bite her, or that I might perhaps not.

I closed my teeth on her neck, pressing without biting down hard.

"Unnnggh!" cried red. Not eloquent perhaps, but deeply heartfelt. It was all I could do not to sink my teeth more deeply into her neck at this point. It was however a 'school night' and she had to go to work the next morning. I tried to avoid sending her in with a teenagers complement of love bites whenever possible. There had been a couple of lapses however. One where she'd been absolutely mortified when a patient had noticed them, and another where she had been given a very knowing grin by one of the cute junior nurses. Hmmm... must remember to follow that one up sometime.

Red was positively melting now, her hands were pawing at my belt, trying ineffectually to get it undone. Taking pity on her I laid her back on the sofa and undid the belt myself and dropped my jeans and boxers to the floor. Pulling the belt from my jeans I looped the end around her wrists and pulled it tight, holding them together, and providing me with a tether I could use to move her where I wanted her.

Wrapping the free end of the belt around my fist, I pulled her hands up above her head, stretching her out on the sofa. My free hand sliding up her leg and under her skirt.

"Spread your legs little one," I growled as my fingers approached her panties. Her legs shot apart as she wriggled underneath me, straining at the belt, keeping it tight. She was a good girl and knew how to help make this feel more real for both of us. I pressed my hand against the front of her panties feeling the material. Cotton today, rather than silky, but I could feel they were already getting damp.

Flipping up the skirt I could see they were a pink pair, with the words 'Yes Daddy!' written in a heart on the front. Very cute, very her. I decided to leave them on, just pull them to the side. Her cute little pussy lips were puffy and already wet. Whether it was the kisses or the conversation about Michael I wasn't sure, (though it was quite possibly both). Either way I wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. Climbing between her widely spread thighs I pressed the head of my cock against the entrance to her pussy.

"Please..." she murmured as she wriggled trying to get me inside.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now."

"Little girls should be careful what they wish for," I said looking down into her beautiful brown eyes. "Sometimes they end up getting it," and with a growl I pounced on her. Sinking my teeth into her neck and driving my cock into her in one movement. She let out a startled yelp which grew into a deep throated cry of pleasure as I sank into her.

"Oh God! Oh God, oh God, oh God!"

I gave her a couple of seconds to get used to me, nuzzling her neck with little licks and nips, while she adjusted her hips a little to get me at a better angle.

"So little girl. Are you afraid of the big bad wolf?" I whispered into her ear. She whimpered again, shaking her head.

"Oh, I think you are, just a little bit. I think you're just a little bit afraid of what I might do... to... you..." I punctuated my comments with little thrusts, each drawing forth a little moan, before starting to fuck her steadily, and a regular rhythm. Each stroke full depth, grinding my crotch against her clit.

"Lift your legs up, I want your hips tilted up, ready to receive me." This was actually a little lie. Tilting her hips wasn't for my benefit, but hers. I'd long ago learned how to adjust her position so that my cock hit just the right spots inside her. I wanted her to cum, and I knew just how to make that happen.

"Oh my God... No... Unngh!.. gonna make me cum... No, I'll make a mess... Not on the couch..." The words tumbled out of her mouth, but she kept her legs open and her hips raised like a good girl. I could feel her pussy contracting round my cock now. That tightness that she got just as she started to squirt.

"Oh God, No... Don't stop... Yes... Yes... Ohhhh Daaaaadddddyyyyy!!!"

I kept thrusting into her as she started to cum. I could feel the wetness soaking my cock and balls as she squirted all over me. She was cumming hard. The thing with Michael had clearly hit home, but then I'd never really had much doubt that it would. I hadn't cum yet however, but I had an idea of what I wanted, and I had a hunch Red would like it too.

"Roll over, on your knees."

She scrambled to roll over, hampered by having her hands bound, but not ever once complaining. Such a good girl.

"Now, kneel up for a second."

She pushed herself to her knees, back straight and facing away from me. Taking the end of the belt, I drew her arms upward, stretching them up above her head. I then drew the belt back, and down, bending her elbows until her wrists were bound just behind her neck. Finally, I held on to the belt to partially support her weight as I pushed her forward. She fell onto the sofa cushion her elbows just keeping her face from being mashed into the pillow.

"Mmmmm... Perfect. Who's Daddy's little slut then?"

There was a muffled moan and her hips wiggled invitingly. I moved behind her and slid the pink panties to one side again. Presenting my cock at her entrance once more, I tightly gripped the belt and used it to pull her back and on to me until her ass was pressed tightly against the base of my stomach.

"Are we ready then? Because this wolf has a big load of cum for a willing mate, but you're going to have to prove you're the one."

"Fuck me."

"Fuck me like you're in heat, like you need it, and I'm your pack Alpha."

"Fuck me until the cum fills that pussy of yours."

She tried, bless her little heart, but she couldn't get a lot of leverage in this position. She writhed and groaned and tried to push back against me. To be honest it was her trying so hard that was really doing it for me. Knowing she wanted me, wanted to please me that much. I'd never had anyone quite like that before Red. Someone who wanted me as much as I wanted them.

Gripping the belt tighter I used it to pull her back against me more forcefully, slamming my hips into hers. I could hear she was in that soft mewling state she gets in when she's surrendering control to me entirely, letting herself be a receptacle for me to use however I want.

"Here it comes baby girl. Daddy's gonna fill your tight wet little pussy with cum."

"Yes... Yes... Do it... Cum in me... Please..."

I pull back and up on the belt and she gasped as her elbows were lifted off the couch and her whole weight was supported by my grasp of the belt. I couldn't hold this for long, and it certainly wouldn't be good for her wrists to do so. Fortunately that wasn't going to be a problem.

"God yes... Now... Take It... Uhhhnngngh!"

I yank on the belt pulling her back hard to meet my thrusts, our bodies smashing together as I cum deep inside her.

"Yes, yes... cum in me... give me your cubs... my Wolf, my one and only Wolf."

I collapsed over her back driving her face down on the sofa.

"Mmmmm... Such a good girl," I whispered in her ear, just nuzzling and nibbling at her earlobe, before sliding off her and pulling her into my arms. Red always wants, no, needs a cuddle after we've had sex, and the rougher the sex, the more she needs a good cuddle. I enfold her in my left arm and strip the belt from her wrists with my free hand, softly kissing and nuzzling her.

"So, I take it you think Saturday is a good idea then?" I asked looking down into her eyes. She nodded vigorously, a big grin on her face.

"Ok, so we're gonna need a plan if we're gonna make it happen. What I thought was..."

==========================================================